Man, don’t even worry about it, dawg, a’ight?!
我明天给你打电♥话♥ 我得回去了
I’ll call you tomorrow! I got to go back inside, a’ight?!
没事 坚强点 老兄
A’ight! Stay strong, my brother!
下次你会唱得好些
– Yeah! – You’ll rip ’em next time!
是的 下次
Yep! Yeah, next time!
走好 Rabbit!
Peace out, Rabbit!
他妈的? 真见鬼 是Rabbit
What the fuck?! Oh, God! Oh, shit, Rabbit!
你还好吗?宝贝
You okay, baby?!
你不觉得 你应该先打个电♥话♥ 或是先敲一下门吗?
Don’t you thinkyou should have called or knocked first or something?!
我知道 电♥话♥打不通
I mean– The phone’s disconnected!
我知道电♥话♥打不通 Rabbit
I know that, Rabbit!
我不想接别人的电♥话♥直到明天
I got to get down to the phone place tomorrow and–
– 我很忙 你知道吗? – Rabbit 你♥他♥妈♥的到这里来干什么?
– I been busy, you know?! – Rabbit, what the fuck areyou doing here?
为什么不敲门?
How about knockin’?!
– 我和Janeane分手了 – 哦 我很难过 甜心
Me and Janeane just broke up! Oh, I’m sorry, honey!
我还以为你和她相处得很好
I thought you had a really good thing goin’ with her!
– 她和别人睡过觉? – 别这样
– She sleepin’ with somebody else?! – No!
我明天早上还要工作 所以
Yo, I got to work in the morning, so–
你还和future在那个小地方干活吗?
You and Future still, um, at that Little Caesars over in Warren?!
不 我现在在底特律的一家工厂工作
No! I’m down in New Detroit Stamping now!
- 那挺好 - 你笑什么?
Oh! Well, that’s good! What?!
你被哪个卖♥♥皮萨的地方开除了
He got fired from a pizza place!
至少我他妈的还有个工作
Yo! At least I got a fuckin’ job!
好 不要再说了
Okay, stop it!
只有残疾佬和那些靠社会福利的人去上班的地方
Only ex-cons and welfare moms work at that plant, man!
宝贝 你在我这里要呆多长时间?
Baby, are y-you stayin’ here for a while orwhat?!
就呆几周
Just for a couple weeks!
得先攒够钱再找地方住
Got to save up enough to get my own place!
像个寄生虫一样
Just like Bob Zurowsky!
你打算还住在家里是吗 Rabbit
You’re plannin’ on still living at home, aren’tyou, Rabbit?! Okay!
简直一个废物
What a bunch offuckin’ losers!
操♥你♥妈♥的! Jimmy !
– Fuckyou! -Jimmy!
你有病吗 你这个忘恩负义气的东西?
– What’s your problem, you little ingrate?! – What’s your problem?!
你有病呀? 你♥他♥妈♥凭什么说我 王八蛋!
Don’t kick my fuckin’ clothes! Don’t fuckin’ judge me, man!
你为什么不能长大点? 出去做个小混混也好
Why don’t you grow up?! Goin’ around actin’ like a punk!
– 操♥你♥妈♥的 你想怎么样? – 别吵了!
Motherfucker, what’s up?! Stop!
– 没用的废物! – 不要吵了!
Fuckin’ punk! Stop it!
嗨 Lily
Hey, Lily!
嗨 宝贝 为什么你还没睡?
Hey, baby! What are you still doin’ up?!
你知道吗 你把我吵醒了
You woke me up, you know!
– 是的 真是对不起 宝贝 – 我能怎么办?
– Yeah, I’m sorry, baby! – What’d I do?!
– 我带你去睡觉 – 好的 你能给我唱歌♥吗?
Let’s go back to bed! Will you sing to me?!
是 当然我会 来吧
Yeah, of course I will! Come on!
” 我认识这个女孩 ”
I know this girl
” 她的名字叫Lily ”
Her name is Lily
” 现在是睡觉的时间 ”
And it’s past her bed
” T-I-M-E ”
T-I-M-E
” 她睡着了”
She goes to sleep
” 但她没有做梦 ”
And she can just dream
” 当然也不用 ”
And not have to be
” 和我住在一个大拖车里 ”
In a stinky trailerwith me
” 当我感到失落的时候 ”
Sowhen I feel blue
” 不知道该做什么 ”
Don’t knowwhat to do
” 我看着你 ”
I look atyou
” 我就会说 ”
And I just say–
晚安 宝贝 睡吧
Good night, baby! Go to sleep!
Rabbit 如果你要住在这儿 你必须要和Greg处理好关系
Rabbit, ifyou’re gonna live here, you have to get along with Greg!
是他先挑起的
He started it!
你突然出现了 你知道吗 宝贝
You can’t fuck this up for me, baby!
– 你就这么突然进来 – 随你便吧
You just can’t! Whatever!
没有牛奶?
No milk!
明天早上我能搭你的便车去上班吗?
Yo, can I get a ride to work in the morning?!
你的车呢?
Where’s your car?!
我把它留给了Janeane
I left it with Janeane!
– 你能把车借给我吗? – 不
– You’re gonna let me borrowyour car?! – Nope!
– 算作你的生日礼物 – 我的生日还有2周才到
It’s your birthday present! My birthday’s not for two weeks!
我知道
I know!
但你还是我的小Rabbit 对吗?
But you’re still my little Rabbit, right?!
我得去睡觉了
I need to get to sleep!
Bunny ! 怎么了?
Bunny! What up, doe?
听说了你和Janeane的事情
Heard about you and Janeane, dawg!
– 我想你会回家的 – 那不是我的家
– Thought you might be back home! – This ain’t my home!
为什么起得这么早
Why you up so early?!
起床 老兄? 我根本没有睡
Up, man?! I ain’t even been to bed, dawg!
– 我来是想和你说点事情 – 我现在没时间谈 我要迟到了
I came to talk toyou– Yo, I don’t got time to talk right now! I’m late for work!
你能送我一程吗? 我妈把车开走了
Can you give me a ride?! My ma’s got the car!
– 别跟别人说我回来了 – 好 不会
Yo, don’t tell nobody I’m livin’ back here, man! All right, dawg!
昨天晚上你怎么了? 我听见你们在吵架
What happened to you last night?! I heard you got caught out!
有人在放狗屁吗
People sayin’ some fucked up shit!
– 真的? – 真的
Yeah?! Yeah!
老兄 你为什么还去那个地方?
Man, why you still goin’ to The Shelter, dawg?!
没有人会去那里 除拉那些永远得不到唱片合约的蠢货
Ain’t nobody down there but a bunch of clowns who ain’t got deals and never gonna get deals!
– 你应该呆在家里 我Winks建议你 – 随你便吧 老兄
You need to stay at home! You know Wink’s got ya! Whatever, man!
我告诉你 我现在要上手了
Look, I’m telling you, man, I’m on my way!
我会把你带上 你享有特权
And I’m takin’ you with me! You’re the franchise, baby!
特权吗? 是的
The franchise?! Yeah!
我还得坐他妈的巴士去工作 老兄
I’m takin’ a fuckin’ bus to work, man!
听我说 我正要向Roy Darucher推荐你
Look! I was just on the horn with my man Roy Darucher!
是那个星探? 对 现在Roy正在找人
That promo guy?! Yeah! Now Roy’s all hooked up at 98!
那么 他为什么需要你?
So what’s he need you for?!
他为什么需要我? 我的天赋啊 老兄
What’s he need me for?! Talent, dawg!
你知道那是我最擅长的
And you know that’s my specialty!
是我把big O 推荐给了他 让那个死胖子不用再去卖♥♥汉堡
I’m the one that tipped him on Big O and got that fat man out offlippin’ burgers!
Roy就像听说到的那样 收集一些黑小子的录音母带
Roy liked what he heard, split some cash out for that nigga’s demo!!!
就像那样 一夜成名 Biy O 得到了一份合同都是因为我
and– boom–just like that, Big O got himself a deal, and it’s all because of me!
Roy为Big O的母带付钱了? 一分都不少
Roy paid for Big O’s demo?! Every penny!
他们认为Big O唱得好吗 那么让B Rabbit出场吧
Ifthey thought Big O was hot, wait till they get a taste of B-Rabbit!
我在建立一个帝国 我在指引你 你是下一个
I’m building an empire! I’m taking you with me! You’re next!
好吧 我稍后和你谈
A’ight! I’ll talk toyou later! A’ight!
记得和我联♥系♥ 好
Call me later, dawg! Okay!
“Feel like Still might ”
“Still write ”
“Real life ”
” Gonna jump on stage Kill mikes ”
“Still white Hate life ”
Brake lights Stage fright ”
“Drawin’a blank like ”
升起来! 降下去!
U p! Down!
升起来! 降下去!
Up! Down!
- 怎么了 Manny? - 你又迟到 老兄
What up, Manny?! I know! You was late today, Sm ith!
我知道 那不是我的错 我的车坏了
It wasn’t my fault! My car wouldn’t start!
你永远有借口 我不想听
It ain’t neveryour fault! I don’t want to hear it!
我想这不是时候
I guess this probably isn’t the best timing,
不过我真的需要这份工作 Manny
but I really need some extra shifts, Manny!
– 你在和我放屁吗? 你刚刚才开始在这里工作 – 嗨 Dutton
Are you shittin’ me?! You just started working here– Hey, Dutton!
– 他是在和我放屁吗? – 什么?
Is he shittin’ me?! What?!
如果你再迟到 Smith 你就给我滚蛋
You late again, Smith, and you’re fired!
我要找 John Latourno
I’m lookin’ for John Latourno!
– 我可以带你去 – 我不这么认为 Smith
I can takeyou! I don’t think so, Smith!
– 这边走 – 谢谢你
Right this way! Thankyou!
那他妈的是什么?
Big wheels keep on turnin’ Who the fuck is that?!
Greg Buehl
Greg Buehl!
那个花♥花♥公♥子♥现在 和我倒霉妈妈住一起 老兄
That dude is practically livin’ with my fuckin’ mom, dawg!
他们可真是相配
They met at bingo!
等等 Greg Buehl?
Wait! Greg Buehl?!
他和我们曾在一个学校 对吗?
He went to ourschool, right?
是的!
Yeah!
我得攒些钱 然后从这个鬼地方离开
I got to save up some money and get the hell out of here!
那个狗屎让我感觉浑身不舒服
This shit is ridiculous.
“Jimmy搬回去他妈妈家 ”
Well, Jimmy moved in with his mother
” 因为他没地方可去 ”
Cause he ain’t got no place to go
” 现在我又回来这鬼地方 ”
And now I’m right back in the gutter
” 垃圾箱里堆满了破衣服 ”
With a garbage bag that’s full of clothes
去他的 ” 因为你这家伙住在拖车里 ”
Bust it, bust it! ‘Cause you live at home in a trailer

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!