” 你跟这同性恋小子在做甚麽 “G” ”
Hey,wh you fuckin’ with the gay guy, “”G”
” 你真的很像得了HIV(爱♥滋♥病) ”
When really you’re the one who’s got the H!I!V!
” 我不跟这小丑瞎掰 因他太「软」了 ”
Ooh! Man, I’m done with this clown He’s soft
” 操他的 这个家庭主妇就能解决了你 ”
Fuck it, I’ll let homegirl finish you off
在找你哥哥吗?
That’s the only wayyou comin’ Hey, lookin’ for your brother?!
我本来是的
I was!
你今晚有事吗?
Do you want to do somethin’ tonight?!
你想约我出去吗 Jimmy Smith Jr ?
Are you askin’ me out on a date,Jimmy Smith,Jr.?!
是啊 事实上我是想如此
Yeah, as a matter of fact, I am!
你为何不现在就带我走?
Why don’t you take me somewhere now?!
走吧
Come on!
我们去那里?
Where are we going?!
你刚才在外面表现不错
You were so good outside!
– 刚才在午餐车那里? – 是的 那天晚上你在Chin Tiki也棒极了?
– In line at a lunch truck?! – Yeah! And at the Chin Tiki the other night?!
和Wink谈的关于录母带的事怎么样了?
And that demo thing with Wink?!
你一定能马上签约的
You’re gonna get a deal soon!
我有这个预感
I feel it!
那晚你也在那儿?
You was in the parkin’ lot the other night?!
我的朋友认为你是个疯子
My friends think you’re crazy!
但你朋友根本就不了解我
Yo, your friends don’t even know me!
里面不会有人的
Man, ain’t nobodyhere.
真不敢相信医院说早把他送回来了
I can’t believe they sent him home already.
如果你不买♥♥保险的话 医疗机构才不会管你的死活
If you ain’t got insurance, the medical establishment will fuckyou up!
– 他到底他妈的去哪里了? – 上帝保佑他还活着
Where the fuck else would he be?! Just thank God he’s alive!
不 感谢上帝他没有打飞自己的老二
No! Thank God he didn’t shoot his fuckin’ dick off!
所以这就是为什么很多兄弟 会去签社会福利的原因
That’s why brothers need to sign themselves a deal! I’m tellin’ you!
社会福利能给我们一些救济金
Record labels supply niggas with the benefits they need!
喂 如果我们去的话 你可把它♥妈♥的♥救济金全部拿去
Dawg, if we sign us a deal, you can take the motherfuckin’ benefits!
我们在谈 Bentleys 和 Benjamins
We talkin’ Bentleys and Benjamins,
不是 Blue Cross 和 Blue Shield
not Blue Cross and Blue Shield!
对那些我没有什么狗屁意见
I don’t give a fuck about none ofthat!
我只想听到3-1-3是最好的 知道我的意思吗?
I just wanna hear ThreeAndA Thirdon the box, know what I’m sayin’?
我们有力的声音在J LB 明白吗?
One of them strong songs on J LB, you know?!
留着那些屁话吧 我们要做的是积攒些资金
We need to save that shit up, put it into savings bonds!
– 来建立我们自己的音乐工作室 – 积攒资金?
We can build our own studio– Savings bonds?!
老兄 我有个问题
Let me askyou a question, dawg.
我们还算是兄弟吗? 我们需要漂亮妞和好车
How the fuck are we brothers?! We need fine bitches and phat rides,
– 而不是去存它♥妈♥的♥钱 – 我们所说的都是讲些鸟话
– No goddamn savings bonds! – That’s all we ever do, man, is talk shit!
“我们需要漂亮妞和好车!”
“”We need to get fine bitches and phat rides!”
“不 我们所要做的就是存钱 ”
“”No, what we need to do is put our money in savings bonds!”
“不 我们应先到JLB录首歌♥ ”
“”No, what we need to do is get our songs on J LB!”
去它♥妈♥的♥全都给我闭嘴 我们什么有意义的事情都没做
Man, shut the fuck up! All of us never do shit about nothin’!
我们仍一无所有 还是待在家中陪咱们的老妈
We’re still broke as fuck and live at home with our moms!
我要走了 我们待会见
Yo, I’m outta here! I’ll catch you guys later!
老兄 别生气 去车上消消气! 好
Man, getyo’ mad, ramblin’ ass in the car! Yeah!
希望你马上有辆新车 或许来个生日旅行
I hope you get a new ride soon! Maybe for that birthday trippin’ ass!
我会打电♥话♥给你老妈 看看我能不能搞定
I’m gonna call yo mama, see what I can work out!
我有霰弹枪 Shabba
– I got shotgun, Shabba! – [D.J. Iz Laughing]
你干嘛假装在睡觉?
Man, why you pretendi n’ to be asleep?!
我在窗外看到你了 Bob
Yo, I seen you out the window, Bob!
我现在不想讲话
I didn’t feel like talkin’!
为什么?
Why not?!
我不想他们拿我当笑柄
I didn’t want them makin’ fun of me!
你知道我的意思吗 Rabbit?
Do you know what I’m sayin’, Rabbit?
– 是的 – 你真的知道?
Yeah! You do?!
M C Bob
M!C! Bob!
嗨 Rabbit 你上哪儿去了?
Hey, Rabbit! Where ya been?!
你也叫他Rabbit? 是我给他起的这个绰号♥
You call him Rabbit, too?! I gave him that nickname!
天啊 我在他小的时候帮他取的
Stop it! N-No, I did! When he was little,
他有对大门牙 一双大耳朵
he had buckteeth and big ears–
他那时候好可爱喔
He was so cute!
“活生生的像一只兔子 ” 对吗 宝贝?
“”Wike a wittle wabbit!” Right, baby?!
– 我有些好消息 – 你带她来我家干什么?
I got some good news– You brought her to my fuckin’ moms?!
搞什么鬼啊?
What the fuck?!
我邀请她去我的秀 她说要一起过来接你的
I invited her to my show! She said we had to come and get you!
我能怎么办呢?
What was I supposed to do?! Look!
我在帮她的书找个摄影师
I been helpin’ Al find a photographer for her book!
她一直在告诉我她有多么的喜欢你
All she keeps tellin’ me is how much she really likes you, man!
操! 现在听着 老兄
Damn! Now, check this, dawg!
Roy 今天跟我说了
I heard from my man Roy today!
明天晚上他要在JLB做个面试
Now, he’s gonna be down to J LB tomorrow night!
他要给 big o 做个采访 – 那又怎样 又怎样?
Doin’ an interview with Big O and shit! So what?! So what?!
我搞定了!我告诉了他你的杰出才能
I dropped it! I told him about your skills, man!
我说 Jimmy Rabbit就是你想要得人! 他说 带他来看看
I said,Jimmy Rabbit’s your man! He said, bring him down!!!
让我看看他的本事
and let me see what he can do!
如果一切顺利 你下星期可以当歌♥手了
Look, man, if everything goes well, you could be flowin’ down 54 Sound next week!
你可不可以准时到那儿呢?
Now, can you get your shit together in time?!
好 我会的
Yeah! I can do it!
不好意思 没事 兄弟
My bad, man! Oh, no problem, dawg!
要准时喔 Jimmy
Big time,Jimmy!
你刚才为什么离开?
Why’d you take off?!
– 我其实不是住在这里 – 那么?你刚才为什么离开?
I don’t really live here! So?! Why’d you take off?!
我只是
I just–
我只是
[ Softly] I just–
你不用为自己住在那里感到尴尬 Jimmy
You don’t have to be embarrassed about where you live,Jimmy!
我不住这里!
I don’t live here!
你怎么和Wink一起?
What’s up with you and Wink?!
他在帮我出版我的书
He’s helpin’ me get my book together!
利用他的一些关系
Usin’ his connections!
就像帮你一样
Same way he’s helpin’ you out!
所以
So–
你今晚可能得待在家里 对吧?
You probably have to stay home tonight, huh?!
是啊 我得为我的试唱练一下歌♥
Yeah, I should work on some songs for my demo!
好吧
Okay!
“Palms are sweaty ”
“Sweaty already moms’s spaghetti he’s nervous ”
“Keeps on forgetting what he wrote down ”
“He opens his mouth Words won’t come out ”
” The clock’s run out ”
” Turnin’and turning ”
” You only get one shot One shot one shot ”
” Opportunity-tunity lifetime ”
“Lose yourself Lose yourself lose yourself ”
” Turnin’and turning ”
” You only get one shot One shot one shot ”
” Opportunity-tunity lifetime turn ”
你知道你老妈房♥租到期了吗?
You know your mom’s getti n’ evicted?!
就在这里
Says right here!
“由于未依照合约付房♥租
“”Tenant must vacate the premises!!!
租住期终止 ”
due to non-payment of rent!”
你知道这件事吗? – 早上好
You know about this? [Stephanie ] Morning.
甜心 你要些麦片吗?
Sweetie, you want some cereal?!
我正在和你的宝贝儿子谈论欠房♥租的事
I was just talkin’toy our precious son about this eviction situation.
你不想让我知道这件事吗?
You plan on tellin’ me about this, huh?!
甜心 那仅是场误会而已
Oh, honey, th-that was just a mistake!
你是个它♥妈♥的♥骗子 喂 小子!
You’re a fuckin’ liar! Hey, man!
不 这事你不要管 Rabbit
No, no. Stay out ofthis, Rabbit.
没关系的 不用担心 我会去处理的
It’s okay, don’t worry! I’m takin’ care of–
滚开!
Don’t!
操你的! 你想干什么?
Fuck, man! What the fuck is your problem?!
– 你少碰我老妈 小子 – 不关你的事
You don’t touch my mother, man. Just stay out of it! Stay out of it!
我要走了 我无法跟像你这样的人在一起
I’m out of here! Can’t go out with someone like you!
你就让她这么说你吗?
Are you gonna let him just talk to you like this?!
和2个无家可归的小孩一起
– With two homeless kids! – [ Roaring, Screaming ]
Rabbit ! Jimmy 不要! 住手!
Rabbit! Jimmy, no! No!
Rabbit! Jimmy! Jimmy 不要!
Rabbit! Jimmy! Jimmy, please!
住手!
Stop it!
全都住手!
Stop it! Stop!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuckyou!
Rabbit! 不要! – 你♥他♥妈♥的!
– Rabbit! Don’t! – Fuckyou!
别打了! 别打了 Rabbit
Stop it! Stop it, Rabbit!
哦 我的天 Lily 过来 宝贝
Oh, my God. Lily. Come here, baby.
过来
Come here!
没事了
It’s okay.
过来 宝贝 过来
Come here, baby! Come here!
好了
It’s okay!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!