” 你♥他♥妈♥的能怎么办 ”
What the hell you gonna do Yee-haw!
” 我住在一个拖车里 ”
Cause I live at home in a trailer
” 妈妈 我回家来找你 ” – 再来
– Mom, I’m comin’ home toyou – Break it down!
” 我名叫Jimmy 他叫Greg Buehl ”
Well, my name is Jimmy His name’s Greg Buehl
” 我 他和你曾在一个学校 ”
– Me, him and you We went to the same school – School
” 这可不酷 我要疯了 ”
This ain’t cool I’m in a rage
“他和我妈妈混在一起 却和我们年龄相同”
He’s tappin’ my mom We’re almost the same age
” 在麦克风上 我放了炸♥弹♥ ”
On the microphone I drop bombs
” 看看这辆破车 谢谢你老妈 ”
Look at this car Thanks a lot, Mom
” 拿去!生日快乐 Rabbit ”
Here, happy birthday, Rabbit
” 这有辆崭新的名牌车给你 ”
Here’s a brand-new car You can have it
” 一辆 1928 德耳塔 ”
A 1 928 Delta
” 它甚至不能给我挡点风雨 ”
The shit won’t even get me to The Shelter
“我甚至不敢说我来自汽车之城(底特律)”
And I can’t even say I’m from Motown
” 但我还要回到这里来住 ”
Cause I’m back in the 8-1 -0 now
” 我回来了住在拖车里 ”
Cause I live at home in a trailer
” 妈妈 我回家来找你 ”
Mom, I’m comin’ home to you
Jimmy Jimmy 你知道下周有个比赛 对吗?
Jimmy, you know there’s another battle next week, right?!
– 我不想再听那些人放狗屁 我替你报名了 – 老兄 别那样
– And I don’t want to hear shit about it! I’m signin’ you up! – Man, don’t!
– 别这样 你得去和别人比试一下 – Future 我不是你
– Come on! You got to battle! – Future, I’m notyou, dawg!
– 看着我 – 听着 只要他们听到你的歌♥
– Look at me! – Listen, once they hear you,
你是什么肤色就没有关系了
it won’t matter what color you are!
你看 只要你赢得比赛
Look, you win some of these battles,
3-1-3rd 就能够得到这条街上所以得一切
Three-One-Third will have all the street credit we need,
我们俩在一起就更没有问题
with you and me as the anchors!
你听Wink说那个星探的事吗?
Yo, did you hear that, uh, Wink has been talkin’ to that promo guy?!
我听过那个狗屎的胡扯
Yeah! I heard that bullshit!
– 你知道 Wink不可靠 – 但是那可能是个机会
– Look, Wink is scandalous, dawg! – Could be a shot!
你知道 我想直接和大老板接触 我的人能够做到
You know I’m tryin’ to get straight with the Lord, my man up there!
我不想给自己带来太多消极的影响
So I don’t really like bringin’ too much negative toward my positive world!
Wink只是在瞎说 光说不练
But Wink is just talkin’ shit! There’ll be no action,just talk–
” Alabama甜蜜的家 ”
Sweet home Alabama
你有烟吗?
You got a cigarette?!
嘿嘿
– 这家伙神经有毛病? – 他出车祸了
– The dude mentally ill?! – Car accident, man!
他也许该做个全面的检查
He’s supposed to get some big settlement check soon or some shit!
老兄 那东西你修好了没有?
Man, will you hurry up with that thing?!
你试一下 现在
Yo, try it now!
加点油
Give it some gas!
这就是我要说的
That’s what I’m takin’ about, baby!
好样的 我们今天晚上出去
Come on, man, we goin’ out tonight!
嗯 嗯 – 今晚? – 是的 今晚
Uh! Uh! Yeah, tonigh– Tonight?!
来吧 去他妈的昨晚 好吗? 忘记它
Look, fuck last night! Okay?! Forget it!
不如我们去和大老板接触?
What about gettin’ straight with the Lord?!
我说老兄 今天是星期六 我可以直接和大老板在星期天谈
Come on, man, it’s Saturday! I can get straight with the Lord on Sunday!
哦 嗨 “B” 我刚刚搞到这些新曲子
[Hip-hop ] Oh, hey, “”B”, I got these new beats, man!
你知道我有多喜欢你妈和她的一切 B
You know how much i like your moms and everything, “B'”–
去他妈的 我是真的真的喜欢你妈啊 Rabbit
Shit! How much I really, really like your mama, Rabbit!
不过她真的留了部好车给你啊 老兄
But she wasn’t doin’you no favor when she left you this car, man.
– 操♥你♥妈♥的 滚出走路吧 – 至少有收音机听
Fuckyou! Get out and walk! At least the radio plays!
这些东海岸和西海岸唱的东西怎么样 老兄?
[Rap ] What up with the whole East CoastlWest Coast thing?!
– 像在读单词 -就像在麦克上呻♥吟♥
Word! We got to put the Mo on the map.
就是 让我们谈谈 3-1 -3
Yeah! Talk about the 3-1 -3!
老兄 没有人知道底特律会有 3-1 -3
Man, nobody even knows Detroit is in 3-1 -3!
3-1-3! 3-1-3!
Three-one-three! Three-one-three!
他妈的你们在谈什么? 你是从 8英里街来的
What the fuck you talkin’ about?! You from 8-1 -0!
我们要做我们自己的音乐 让别人他妈的说去吧
Man, we just got to make our own sound! Fuck everybody else!
到时候我们更得到合约 让他们瞧瞧
Then we get us a deal, go platinum,
让恶心的人滚蛋
get cheesedout…
然后搞定所有的婊♥子♥
and get all the bitches!
– 所以人的目光 – 嗯!
– All the ho’s! – Mmm!
你们认为我怎样?
Doyou think I have a big head?!
– 哦! 喔!
Ohh! Ohh!
– 哦 狗屎! – 你怎么把那个该死的带来了?
– Oh, shit! – Why’dyou bring that damn thing, man?
– 哦 伙计 帅呆啦! – 射吧射!
– Oh, man. Do it! – Shoot!Shoot!
– 红眼的婊♥子♥! – 让我来! 让我来!
– Pinkeye, bitch! – Let me see! Let me see! Let me see! Let me see!
我来给你们这些杂种表演什么叫射击
Let me show you motherfuckers how to shoot something! Let me show you!
射 射 射
Do it, do it, do it!
好了 过去 过去
Oh, okay, okay! Here we go! Here we go!
来了 来了
Here it is! Here it is! Here it is!
你帮我开车
Take the wheel, man! Come on,Jimmy! Come on, man!
加油 Rabbit
Take the gas! You got the gas! Man, come on, Rabbit.
嗨 Rabbit 进到车里面来啊
[D.J. Iz] Hey, Rabbit, get back in the car, man.
射那个巴士 射那个巴士!
Hit the bus! Hit the bus! Hit the bus!
– 哦! – 哦 不! – 不要! 不要那么做!
– Ooh! – Oh, no! – No! Don’t do that!
哦 妈的!
Oh, shit, man!
你♥他♥妈♥脑子坏了?
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
– 哦 妈的! – 操!
– Oh, shit! – Fuck!
把烟熄了 Cheddar!
Toss the weed! Toss the weed, Cheddar!
– 快把她妈的烟熄了! – 丢了它!
– Toss the motherfuckin’ weed! – Throw it out!
– 你♥他♥妈♥干什么?
-[Music, Engine Stops ] – What the fuckyou doin’?!
– 这倒霉车熄火了 – 哦 不要
– The fuckin’ carjust died, dawg! – Oh, come on, man!
我告诉过你们这些笨蛋不要做那种蠢事
I told you stupid-ass niggas not to be doin’ that shit!
那支枪不是我的 对吗Jimmy? 我不想蹲监狱
That rifle ain’t mine, right,Jimmy?! I don’t want to go to jail!
闭上你得丑嘴 Cheddar
Shut the fuck up, Cheddar!
我他妈的是认真得 我有幽闭恐怖症
I’m fuckin’ serious! I get claustrophobic!
你害怕了 你害怕了
You were scared! You were scared!
不是 你才害怕呢
No, you were scared! You were scared!
你们知道在底特律有多少被遗弃的房♥子?
Man, you know how many abandoned buildings we have in Detroit?!
难道我们能为我们的那些狗屎邻居感到骄傲?
How are you supposed to take pride in your neighborhood with shit like that next door?!
城市堕落了吗?
And does the city tear ’em down?!
不 他们忙着建赌场和妓院 把人们的钱全赚走
No! They too busy building casinos and taking money from the people!
少在那里放屁了 没有人会去关心这些垃圾
Shut your preachin’ ass up! Nobody care about that shit!
你难道不知道有人在里面强♥奸♥了个小女孩吗?
Did you care when that crackhead raped that little girl?!
如果没有这些破房♥子 那人会有机会做这鬼事?
You think that would have happened if he didn’t have an abandoned house to take her to?!
– 警♥察♥抓住他了? – 是的 他被抓了
They caught him, didn’t they?! Yeah, they caught him.
那个傻B又回到那所房♥子
Dumb mother fucker went back to the house!
他真是傻透了
How stupid could a nigga be?!
– Rabbit 车到底怎么了? – 只是有点短路 稍等
Yo, Rabbit! What’s happening under that hood, man?! It’s just a short! Chill out!
我才不要坐回那个狗屎 简直是个炸♥弹♥
I ain’t gettin’ back in that piece of shit! It’s a deathtrap!
我想Jimmy的老妈是想害死他
I think Jimmy’s mom’s tryin’to killhim.
不过他老妈真是正点 该死的 是啊
Yeah! But she’s so god damn fine! Hell, yes!
不要在那里说我妈和这倒霉车的坏话
Don’t be sayin’ shit about my mom or my fuckin’ car, man!
我什么都能听见
I hear everythin’!
他是千里耳?
He a ninja now?!
嗨 Rabbit! 好了 好了
Hey, Rabbit! Okay, okay, okay.
时间不早了
It’s about time. Money underthe hood. Money on the mike
让我把灯打开 D J
Freaky gals here we come Yo! Let me get a light, DJ!!
[Rap]”I gotta get mine You gotta get yours ”
“I gotta get mine You gotta get yours ”
“I gotta get mine You gotta get yours ”
“I gotta get mine You gotta get yours
哦 见鬼 这里发生了什么?
[ Future ] A w, shit. What the fuck’s goin’on out here?
– 老兄 你还好吧? – 是的 我很好
What’s up, man?! You all right?! Yeah, I ‘m cool!
你确定? 是
Yeah?! You sure?! Yeah!
你是最好的 Rabbit 对
You the man, Rabbit! Yeah!
[Rap]” 我用我火热的声音一遍遍地唱”
I use myvoice to speak the fiery frame, try and refrain
来吧 宝贝 该你出场了 来吧
Come on, baby, it’s redemption time! Come on, man! Come on, man!
” 我躲在自己的世界里寻求改变 ”
I be the nigga in The Shelter I aim to change
” 3-1-3就要把你炸平和埋葬”
Three-one-three area Bomb and buryyou with vengeance
” 让我的音乐来给你做个了解 ”
My rhyme sentences will put an end to your existence
” 你这个残酷的吝啬鬼 ”
With a rigorousness Niggas, I’m serious
“迷乱带来我的疯狂 ”
Delirious Cause a curious
” 只有生吞下你们我才能停止愤怒 ”
Pause the fury calls Through my jaws from devouring y’all raw
呜! 好了 好了 3-1-3 我们来了
Whoo! Okay, okay. Three-One-Third, we in the house.
我知道Mac Mitten你是最棒的 DJ 给我个节奏
You know what I mean. Mac Mitten’s finest. D.J., give me that beat.
来吧 来 嗯 嗯
Come on. Come on. Uh, uh, uh, uh.
” 你们被迫听我个人的胡说八道 ”
You forced to I isten to the i ndividual, the metaphysical
” Mac Mitten的旋律听起来真爽 ”
The Mac Mitten rhyme ritual Heterosexual
” 一个个音节 听起来是那么复杂 ”
Syllables, they sound complex to you
” 每一句使你听起来像是着了魔”
Line’s perplexin’ you . With words that could put a hex on you
” 勒死你 谋杀你 煮熟你 ”
Snap that neck on you Murder you, boil you
“让我得白人小子来刺♥激♥你们一下 ”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!