对你不要干涉
Not to intervene when it came to you
等我一分钟
Just give me one minute.
你的一根头发都不要触碰
Oh, not to touch a hair on your head
让你保持本来的样子
Leave you as you are
如果他觉得你需要指引
If he felt he had to direct you
就指引你到我怀中
Then direct you into my arms
写得太棒了
This is so brilliant.
狄更斯对插科打诨真是在行
Dickens is so good on actual jokes, actual gags.
你从哪来的
Where have you come from?
是…
It’s the…
我明白了
Oh, okay.
那个重要的日子
Big day.
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for dropping in.
德斯蒙德叔叔的西装怎么样
How’s Uncle Desmond’s suit?
完美无瑕
Immaculate.
很好
Excellent.
我提过我想放尼克·凯夫的歌♥吗
Did I mention I wanted the Nick Cave track?
都记着呢
It’s taken care of.
谢谢啦
Thank you.
我给你读读这一小段行吗
Can I just read you this one bit?
尽管读吧 我有的是时间
Read away, I’ve got lots of time.
我想 古代的罗马人相互激怒结怨
“I think the Romans must have aggravated
一定是因为彼此的鼻子
“one another very much with their noses.
也许正是由于这个原因
“Perhaps they became
罗马人成了历史上一个不安分守己的民族
“the restless people they were in consequence.
无论如何
“Anyhow,
沃甫赛先生那罗马人的鹰钩鼻也激怒了我
“Mr Wopsle’s Roman nose so aggravated me…”
到我怀中 上帝
Into my arms, oh Lord
到我怀中 上帝
Into my arms, oh Lord
到我怀中 上帝
Into my arms, oh Lord
到我怀中
Into my arms
但我相信有爱
But I believe in love
我知道你也相信
And I know that you do too
我相信有一条路
And I believe in some kind of path
我们可以同行 你和我
That we can walk down, me and you
燃着你的蜡烛
So keep your candles burning
让她的旅程纯净明亮
Make her journey bright and pure
把回来的路铭记于心
That she will keep returning
永远铭记
Always and evermore
到我怀中 上帝
Into my arms, oh Lord
到我怀中 上帝
Into my arms, oh Lord
到我怀中 上帝
Into my arms, oh Lord
到我怀中
Into my arms
孩子的事 你有什么看法
What do you think about the kids?
他们怎么了
What about them?
不够多吧 是不
Not many of them, are there?
什么
What?
我是说 两个太少了
Well, I mean two?
在中国就算超生了
It’s more than the Chinese are allowed.
我就是想吧 也许
I just thought that maybe, you know,
我们该再生一个 以防万一
it was time for the insurance baby.
以防什么万一
What?
以防万一某个孩子特别聪明
In case one of them is really smart,
我们不希望另一个孩子
we don’t want the other one
一辈子都觉得自己很笨
to feel stupid their whole life.
如果我们生了第三个
And if we had a third one,
两个小傻瓜就能快乐地作伴了
then we could have two happy dummies.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这是我一生中最艰难的决定
It was the toughest decision of my life.
迎接新生意味着
Saying ‘yes’ to the future meant
与爸爸的永别
saying ‘goodbye’ to my dad. Forever.
我们为什么不再等等呢
Why don’t we wait a bit?
当然了
Absolutely.
你说的没错
You’re right. Yeah.
是现在呢
How about now?
还是现在呢
Or now?
现在吧
Now?
好吧
Yeah.
我同意
Okay.
真的吗
Really?
爸爸一直希望我们再要个孩子
Dad always wished there had been more of us.
所以…
So…
不过 我们也不一定能怀上
Anyway, we might try and nothing happens.
确实
Exactly.
可能今晚就要生了
Really could be tonight.
你绝对想象不到
And you cannot believe the detail in which
我多熟悉去医院的路
I know the route to the hospital.
是啊
Yay.
你能等我一下吗
Will you excuse me for a sec?
我下趟楼
Just have to go downstairs.
现在比分17比20 比赛十分激烈
And it’s 17-20 in this incredibly tight contest
两位运动员都是
being played by the two most physically
史上最佳的选手
perfect players in the history of the game.
观众为年轻选手而着迷
The crowd, enchanted by the younger player, are seduced
也被老选手的辉煌过去所吸引
by memories of the older player’s illustrious past.
天啊 我赢了
My God, I’ve won.
我多少年没赢过了
I haven’t won in years.
你可总算赢了
You finally got good.
该给我颁什么奖
What’s my prize?
当然了 除了奥♥运♥会金奖以外
Apart from the Olympic gold medal, of course.
给你一个吻
A kiss will have to do.
一个吻?
A kiss?
我明白了
I get you.
到时间了吧
This is it, then?
到时间了
This is it.
这是我最后的一点时间了
It’s my last bit of extra time.
孩子马上就要出生了
The baby is completely on the way.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我的儿子
My son.
我的爸爸
My dad.
有什么我能做的
Is there anything at all I can do?
有什么你想做的
Is there anything you want to do?
我不知道 就有这么…
I don’t know. There is this…
一件事
one thing.
去散个小步
A quick little walk.
当然了 这是完全违背规则的
Totally against the rules, of course,
但是如果我们不做任何改变
but if we don’t change a thing,
足够小心的话 就没什么事
if we’re very careful, it shouldn’t do any harm.
会很棒的
It would be nice.
我尽力了 我真的尽力了
I’m really trying. I’m really trying.
低一点
Get down low.
我完胜你
Total defeat.
我累了
I’m tired.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我的故事也快讲完了
So I’m almost up-to-date with my story.
和别的家庭一样
As all families do,
我们渐渐适应了亲人离世后的生活
we got used to life after death.
过得依然很好
And it was still fine.
日复一日
And things settled back into their traditional rhythms
一切都回到正轨
season after season,
和过去一样
and are much as they have always been.
我们也适应了奇巧重新快乐起来的样子
And we’ve got used to Kit Kat being happy again.
然后适应了她当妈妈的样子
And then we got used to her being a mum.
虽然她这个妈妈不是特别称职
Albeit not a very good
甚至很没安全感
or even safe one.
最后的最后
And in the end,
我学到了我时光旅行的最后一课
I think I’ve learned the final lesson from my travels in time.
我甚至还比我爸爸更进了一步
And I’ve even gone one step further than my father did.
好吧 我去照顾孩子
Okay, I’ll do the kids.
不用 别担心 我会去的
No, don’t worry. I’ll do them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!