我就会跪舔你吗
I’m gonna get down on my knees and lick your asshole?
那你以为你充当个慈善家
And you think because you’re a do-gooder, it makes up
就能弥补你抛弃孩子的过失吗
for the fact that you abandoned your child, right?
伊莎贝尔
Isabel!
伊莎贝尔 我很抱歉
Isabel, I’m sorry!
我真的很抱歉
I’m so, so sorry.
你以为你是谁 你真残忍♥
Who do you think you are? You’re cruel.
她是你女儿 她需要你
She’s your daughter. She needs you.
她需要你在这里 奥斯卡也需要你在这里
And she needs you here, and Oscar needs you here.
-你疯了吧 -不 不是 我病了
– You’re crazy! – No. No, I’m sick.
我病了 我快要死了
I’m… I’m sick. I’m dying.
我让你来不只是为了给你捐钱的
I didn’t bring you here just to give you money.
什么
What?
我的儿子们8岁了
My boys are 8 years old.
帮帮我
Help me.
求你了
Please.
帮帮我吧
Help me.
难道我要转半个地球才能得到你的帮助吗
Do I have to be halfway around the world to get your help?
格蕾丝
Grace.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
好啊 当然
Yeah, of course.
你告诉你父母你的感受了吗
Have you told your parents how you feel?
没有 我不能说
No, I can’t.
他们觉得我结婚太早了
They thought I was too young to get married.
他们是对的
They were right.
天啊 我真希望我没结婚
God, I wish I wasn’t married.
你能告诉我该怎么办吗
Can you tell me what to do?
-不 格蕾丝 我不能 -求你了
– No, Grace, I can’t. – Please.
如果离婚 所有人都会恨我的 但我不
Everyone’s gonna hate me if I get divorced, but I don’t…
我不知道能否把婚姻维持下去
I don’t know if I can stay married.
这是你的生活
It’s your life.
你来做主
You decide.
就像你之前那样吗
Like you did?
你到底想过没有 你对我做了什么
Did you even think about what you were doing to me?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
我在呢
I’m here.
-你好 -是我 伊莎贝尔
– Hello. – It’s Isabel.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
我们拿到捐助了吗
Did we get the money?
拿到了
Yes.
真是个奇迹
It’s a miracle.
我去找杰来 我们要庆祝一番
Let me get Jai. We’ll celebrate!
不要 不要
No, no, no.
怎么了
What’s the matter?

I’m,
我不回去了 我得待在纽约
Not… I’m not coming back. I’m staying in New York.
什么意思 你要待多久
What do you mean? For how long?
♪ 来到生活的游乐场 ♪
♪ Out into the playground of life ♪
♪ 迷失在丛林中 ♪
♪ Lost in the jungle… ♪
你好
Hey.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她很沮丧
She’s upset.
也很困惑
And confused.
她觉得自己犯了个错误
And she feels like she’s made a mistake.
你跟她说了什么
What’d you tell her?
我告诉她这是她的人生
I told her that it was her life.
谢谢你昨晚照顾她
Thank you for letting her stay with you.
格蕾丝
Gracie.
没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
早啊 小懒虫
Hey, sleepyhead.
感觉好奇怪呀
This is really weird.
喝点吧
Sure, have some.
我再去买♥♥点
I’ll get some more.
爸爸 你也来一杯吗
Do you want one, Dad?
来一杯 多谢
Yeah, thanks.
看看他们有没有甜点
Why don’t you see if they have some pastries too?
她太敏感了
She’s so sensitive.
奥斯卡 你得告诉她特蕾莎的事儿
Oscar, you have to tell her about Theresa.
我 我真的 不想
I… I really… I don’t want to…
我不想让她难受
I don’t want to hurt her.
他们这就把甜点送来
They’re bringing the pastries over.
谢谢
Thank you.
兹此证明 双方于生效之日起履行本协议
特蕾莎 杨
伊莎贝尔 安德森 关爱基金会联合主席
特蕾莎
Theresa,
该你了
your turn.
好了 正式生效了
Well, it’s official.
我的钱都没了
I have a lot less money.
-祝贺你们 -谢谢
– Congratulations. – Thank you.
谢谢大家 非常感谢
Thank you, everyone. Thanks so much.
好的
All right.
你改变了很多人的命运
You’re changing a lot of people’s lives.
我希望这笔钱能帮你实现你的愿望
I hope you do everything you want with it.
抱歉打扰了
I’m so sorry to interrupt.
格蕾丝来了
Grace is here.
真意外 让她进来吧
I wasn’t expecting her. Send her in.
-那12:30开始吧 -那最好了
– I’ll just start that 12:30. – That’d be great.
伊莎贝尔 你可以留下来
Isabel, you can stay.
她来这里不是找我的
I don’t think she’s here to see me.
嗨 亲爱的 真希望我能提前知道你要来
Hi, sweetheart. I wish I’d known you were coming.
好让我准备下去吃午餐
I would have cleared myself for lunch…
你为什么瞒着我
Why didn’t you tell me?
为什么瞒着我关于你的事
Why didn’t you tell me yourself?
你一直在骗我
You were lying every minute you knew
没说过一句真话
and you didn’t tell me.
对不起 我不想让你伤心
I’m sorry. I didn’t want to make you sad.
某一天突然死去
You didn’t think I’d be sad
你觉得这样会让我不伤心吗
if you just died one day?
-不是的 -那是什么
– No. – What?
我不想让任何事情脱离正轨
I didn’t want anything to change.
也许我错了
Maybe I was wrong.
如果我知道你快死了
If I knew that you were dying,
我就不会再浪费时间做其他事情了
I wouldn’t have spent my time doing other stuff.
好了 好了 你会没事的
It’s okay. Okay. It’s okay. You’ll be okay.
不 我不觉得没事
No, I don’t want to be okay.
好了 伊莎贝尔会一直在这里
Okay. Isabel will be here.
-她会陪着你的 -我不在乎伊莎贝尔
– She’ll be here. – I don’t care about Isabel.
我在乎你
I care about you.
你是我妈妈 而我
You’re my mom, and I…
你不和我说 我就不能
If you don’t tell me, I can’t…
就不能告诉你所有事情
I can’t tell you all the things that I want to say.
你想告诉我什么
What do you want to say?
就不能告诉你
I can’t tell you that I…
-我爱你 -我知道
– That I love you. – I know you do.
我爱你
I love you.
我不希望你死去
I don’t want you to die.
他们俩总困扰着我
This pair always gives me trouble.
嗯 是的
Oh, yeah.
我喜欢被需要的感觉
I love being needed.
它让我变得坚强
It makes me horny.
再等一会儿
One more second.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是舞会吗
Dance party?
我喜欢跳舞
I love to dance.
妈妈 这很严肃
Mom, this is serious.
快让开
Get out of the way!
这很严肃 对不起
It’s serious. Oh, sorry.
那我跳点严肃的舞吧
I’ll do some serious dancing.
世界上没有多少人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!