So there are not many people
有这个能力和毅力
who have the power and tenacity
来让他们的梦想成真
to will their vision into existence
从而改变我们的工业运作的方式
and in the process, change the way our industry works.
更不用说雇佣超过1000个人
Not to mention employing over 1000 people
和抚养一个家庭
and raising a family
对了 还有
and, oh, yeah,
赚够他妈花不完的钱
making a shit-ton of money.
对呀
Yeah, that’s right.
所以当你们建造了
So why sell
这个巨大的 蓬勃发展的巨头公♥司♥之后
when you have built
为什么又要卖♥♥了它
this big, thriving behemoth of a company?
-为什么 -我也想知道
– Why? – That’s what I want to know.
-谢谢 是的 -不
– Thank you. Right. – No.
为什么
Why? Why? Why?
-为什么 -特蕾莎 为什么
– Why? Why? Why? – Theresa, why?
好的 她确实说过这是因为
Okay, so she did say it is because
她喜欢创业的初始阶段
she likes beginnings.
还有一些创业的艰苦感觉
And a little bit of hardship.
所以当运营变得简单时 她就开始厌倦了
And when things get too easy for her, she gets bored.
她厌倦我们
We bored her.
这是你说的 我可没说
You said it, I didn’t.
恭喜 特蕾莎 你知道 我们喜欢你
So congratulations, Theresa. You know we love you,
我们迫不及待地想看看你下一步要做什么
and we can’t wait to see what you do next.
敬特蕾莎 把大家聚在了一起
To Theresa. For bringing us all together.
干杯
Cheers!
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝亲爱的特蕾莎生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday Dear Theresa ♪
♪ 生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
谢谢 非常感谢大家
Thank you. Thank you very much.
要清楚 我的生日在下个月
Just to be clear, my birthday’s not until next month,
但是 感谢大家的到来
but thank you for being here
感谢这个特别的蛋糕
and thank you for this extraordinary cake.
-是你做的吗 宝贝 -是的 是我做的
– Did you make this, babe? – Yeah, I did.
你的工作通常都是比较抽象的
Your work is generally more abstract than this
而这个蛋糕就很形象
and it’s pretty figurative.
对你来说这是一次全新的尝试
It’s a real departure for you.
这是我第一次做蛋糕
First time working with cake.
大家都知道 奥斯卡是一位杰出的艺术家
As you know, Oscar is a brilliant artist.
我以为艺术家都是古怪的 感性的
I always thought that artists were flaky and impractical,
我从没想过我会爱上一个艺术家
and I never expected to fall in love with one.
我以为
I thought I was…
我以为我会遇到一个好的银行家
I was gonna meet a nice banker,
但实际上 不存在什么好的银行家
but it turns out, there are no nice bankers.
你知道在开车来这里的路上
Oh, do you know what he said to me in the car
他对我说什么吗
on the way here?
他说
He said:
是我们走过世界 还是
“Is it us moving through the world, or
世界走过我们
the world running past us?”
我回答说
To which I said…
我们别走北边吧
“Let’s not take the Northern State.
北边这时候很堵
Traffic’s terrible at this time.”
但这是
Um, but this is…
这不是关于
This is not about…
不是关于我和我家庭的故事
Not about me and my family.
这是关于我们
This is about us
还有我们一起经历的故事
and what we have accomplished together,
这样的故事还有很多
which is a lot.
我知道 很多人想问
And I know that many people are wondering
这个公♥司♥正处在什么时期
what this company is gonna look like now,
而如果我不承认即将会有一阵子的转变
and I would be lying to you if I didn’t say
那我就是在撒谎
that there would be a period of transition.
如果你觉得当前工作很辛苦
But if you say to yourself: “I feel uncomfortable,”
那就对了
then good.
因为逆境有利于成长
Because discomfort brings growth.
♪ 她是一个性感的女人 ♪
♪ She’s a brick house ♪
♪ 她很强大 ♪
♪ She’s mighty mighty ♪
♪ 让所有人都上了她的钩 ♪
♪ Just lettin’ it all Hang out ♪
♪ 她是个性感的女人 ♪
♪ She’s a brick house ♪
♪ 我喜欢性感妖艳的女人 那是事实 ♪
♪ I like ladies stacked And that’s a fact ♪
♪ 没什么可隐瞒的 ♪
♪ Ain’t holding Nothing back, ow ♪
♪ 尽情摇摆 现在尽情摇摆 ♪
♪ Shake it down Shake it down now ♪
♪ 性感的女人 ♪
♪ Brick house… ♪
我忘了告诉你
I forgot to tell you the…
-那个学校叫什么来着 -怎么了
– The school called… – Yeah?
建议我们寒假之后
To suggest that we split the boys
把孩子们分到不同的班
into separate classes after the winter break.
他们觉得这样可能更有利于
They think it might be good
培养他们的自信
for their confidence.
我只是担心
I just worry about that…
担心那个老师 珍妮特老师
That one teacher, Janet.
她有点忧虑 不太适合教三年级
She’s a little melancholy for third grade.
为什么要跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
你还好吗 我拿一些止痛药给你吧 好吗
You okay? Let me get you a painkiller, all right?
不 不用了
No. No.
我想知道你为什么跟我说这些
I want to know why you’re telling me this
关于孩子的事情
about the boys.
因为我们必须做出决定
Because we have to decide.
不 要做出决定的不是我们 而是你自己
No, we don’t have to decide anything. You have to decide.
一切都结束了 我做了所有我能做的事
It’s all done. I did everything I could.
但总会有更多事情冒出来
But there’s always gonna be more to do,
这些事情需要你去解决
and you’re gonna have to do it.
因为我不可能永远在你身边
Because I’m not gonna be here.
不可能 不可能一直都在
I won’t. I won’t be here.
我走了之后你要和她在一起吗
You think you’ll be with her when I’m gone?
别说了
Stop.
不 我想知道
No, I want to know.
宝贝 我爱你
Baby, I love you.
你会去哪里
Where do you go?
你知道 我会…
You know, where will I…?
我会去哪里吗
Where will I go?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不想死
I don’t want to die.
我不想
I don’t…
我不想死
I don’t want to die.
我不想
I don’t want to.
我还没完
I’m not done!
-我还没完 我还没完 -我知道 我知道
– I’m not done! I’m not done! – I know. I know, I know.
我还没到那个时候
I’m not done!
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我知道你还没完
I know you’re not.
我知道
I know.
我在这里 宝贝 我在你身边
I’m with you, baby. I’m with you.
我在你身边
I’m with you.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
见到你真高兴
So good to see you.
跟我来
Come.
好的 进来吧
Okay. Come in.
-进来吧 -跟着我来
– Come in. – You come with me.
很高兴向你展示我们取得的进展
So excited to show you all the improvements we’ve made.
杰 猜猜谁来啦
Jai! Guess who’s here?
-伊莎贝尔小姐 -杰
– Miss Isabel! – Jai!
我真想你
Oh, I missed you!
我也很想你
I missed you too.
-伊莎贝尔小姐 -怎么了
– Miss Isabel? – What?
-快来 -怎么了
– Come. – What?
那是什么
What is it?
快看 一个鸟巢
Look. A bird’s nest.
真神奇
Oh, amazing.
-我看到鸟妈妈在喂它们 -真的吗
– I watched the mother feed them. – Really?
喂它们什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!