我觉得她是在寻找安全感
I think she was looking for some reassurance.
她听起来很紧张
She sounded nervous.
看起来紧张感充斥着整个家
Oh, guess it runs in the family.
-你紧张吗 -你紧张吗
– You feeling nervous? – Are you nervous?
-你紧张吗 -你紧张吗
– Are you nervous? – Are you nervous?
-你紧张吗 -停一下 我打个电♥话♥
– Are you nervous? – One second. I’m getting a call.
怎么讲
Hey, how’s it going
-她现在说不了话 -不要
– She can’t talk now. – No.
-她很紧张 -别挠我痒痒
– She’s feeling nervous. – Stop tickling me.
-别 不要 不要啊 -这样你会紧张吗
– Don’t. No! No, no! – Does this make you nervous?
-现在谁紧张了 -别进来
– Who’s nervous now? – Do not… Oh, my God!
不要不要不要
No, no, no.
关于保存期他们是怎么回应的
How’d they respond to the retention period?
那就不行
Well, that’s not gonna work for me.
在递延薪酬上我们可以让步
We can give on the deferred compensation,
但是保存期是不容商量的 好吗
but the retention period is nonnegotiable, okay?
好 我现在在遛狗
All right. Uh, look, I’m walking the dog,
所以等下我再打给你 等我到车上
so I’ll call you back when I get in the car.
谢谢
Thanks.
德斯逖你在干嘛啊 停停停 别吃那个
Dusty, what are you doing? No, no, no. Don’t eat that.
安德森小姐 欢迎来到纽约
Miss Andersen, welcome to New York.
您在这下榻是我们酒店的荣幸
We’re so happy you’ll be staying with us at the hotel.
这边走
Right this way.
这是我们十四楼豪华套间
This is our 14th-floor penthouse suite.
93个平方的室内外加60平的露台
It’s 1000 square feet with a 650 square-foot terrace.
卡拉拉大理石的卫生间内配深水浴缸
A Carrara marble bathroom with a deep soaking tub
还有一个淋浴间
and a rainfall shower.
这是你的手♥机♥
This is your cell phone.
有一辆车供您差遣
There’s a car at your disposal.
司机的和我的号♥码已经存进去了
My number and the driver’s are both programmed.
我能做的任何能使您住的更舒心的事
Anything that I can do to make your stay more comfortable,
请务必开口
please don’t hesitate to ask.
-伊莎贝尔 -是的
– Isabel? – Yes?
我叫乔纳森 我来带你去会议
I’m Jonathan. I’m here to take you to your meeting.
好的
Oh, okay.
酒店怎么样
How’s the hotel?
-住的舒服吗 -是的
– You comfortable? – Yes.
很好 我自己选的
Good. I chose it myself.
你以前见过特蕾莎
Have you ever met Theresa?
没有
No.
她很令人印象深刻
She’s very impressive.
她22年前白手起家
She built Horizon from nothing 22 years ago,
打造了现今美国最大的
and now it’s the biggest media placement company
媒体投放产业公♥司♥
in the United States.
听起来你很了解它
It sounds like you know her well.
我在公♥司♥工作过四年
I’ve worked at the company for four years.
而且她是我岳母
And she’s my mother-in-law.
或者说 准岳母 星期六以后就是岳母了
Or will be, on Saturday.
我要娶她女儿
Marrying her daughter.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要离开多久
How long will you be away?
就一个星期
Just a week.
所以我生日的的时候你就能回来咯
So will you be back for my birthday?
我从来不会错过生日
I don’t miss birthdays, Jai.
有免费的冰淇淋吃
There’s free ice cream.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
非常抱歉 他们已经快结束了
I’m so sorry. They’re almost finished.
但我一直在尝试
But I keep telling them…
克莉丝汀 克莉丝汀
Christine? Christine,
估值有变化的倾向
the valuation potentially changes
如果进入下一个季度的话
if it leaks into next quarter.
-要我给你倒杯水吗 -承认某些观点
– Can I get you water? – …conceding a few points,
-我对此可以接受 -不用了谢谢
– and that’s fine with me. – No, thank you.
好的 但我认为初始数据是
Okay, but I think the original number is…
抱歉 请等我一会儿
Sorry. Can you excuse me one moment?
谭雅和我会回电给你一些建议的
Tanya and I will call back with suggestions.
行 很好 现在我必须走了
Yes, that’s great. And I’ve got to go.
我待会儿跟你谈
I’ll talk to you later.
我不知道为啥要雇她来引导我们
I don’t know why we hired someone to guide us
现在明明是我们在引导她
through this process who we now need to guide.
她曾经在另一个公♥司♥经历过相同的事
She’s been through this before in another company
这种经验很宝贵
so that’s valuable.
那我们就要重新考虑她的薪酬了
Can we think about renegotiating her fee?
我们把活都干完了
We’re doing most of the work here.
不是吗 至少我是这么觉得
Don’t you think? Because I think so.
-好吗 -你好
– Okay? – Hi.
我很抱歉让你久等了
I am so sorry to keep you waiting.
你一定就是伊莎贝尔吧
You must be Isabel.
-是的 -我是特蕾莎
– Yes. – I’m Theresa.
很高兴认识你特蕾莎
Theresa, it’s so nice to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too.
今天很晴朗啊 你甚至能看到新泽西
It’s so clear today that you can see New Jersey.
虽然不知道你为什么会这么做
I don’t know why you’d want to though. Heh.
来吧 到我办公室
Let’s go to my office.
请进吧 请坐 你肯定很累了吧
Please, come in, sit down. You must be exhausted.
-我还好 -时差多久啊
– I’m fine. – What’s the time difference?
-九个小时 谢谢 -挺久的 请坐
– Nine hours. Thank you. – Oof. Here, have a seat.
那个 我看了视频
So I, um… I watched the video
我团队从印度带回来的那个
my group brought back from India.
靠一个视频是没法搞清楚
So what’s really going on there
实际情况是怎样的
just can’t be understood through a video.
我觉得我看懂了个大概
I think it gave a pretty good sense.
仅仅在南部就有二十万个雏妓
There are over 200,000 child prostitutes in the south alone.
比遭受营养不良的孩子还多五倍
Five times that number suffer from malnutrition.
这些数字在大城市里的增加更多
Those numbers increase when you get into the bigger cities.
成千上万的人因为
Hundreds of thousands die
一些小病和感染而死亡
from minor illnesses and infections,
这完全可以避免而且花不了几个钱
completely preventable and for very little money,
前提是得有人愿意帮忙
if someone had the inclination.
是啊 这挺让人恼火的
Yeah, it’s infuriating, isn’t it?
-毕竟这可以避免 -很抱歉打扰了
– Because it’s preventable. – I’m so sorry to interrupt.
宴会负责人打来的 他们想知道在
I have the caterers on the line. They want to know
意大利调味饭里面可不可以加贻贝和小虾
if they can use mussels and shrimp in the risotto.
龙虾没有了
There’s a lobster shortage.
是龙虾没有了
Is there a lobster shortage,
还是他们搞不到足够的量
or can they not get enough lobster?
我也不知道
I’m not sure.
你能去问清楚吗
Will you find out?
抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m really sorry about that.
最近正是忙的时候
You just caught me at a very busy time.
我女儿这周要结婚了
My daughter’s getting married this weekend.
-我见过你女婿 -是啊 他叫乔纳森
– I met your son-in-law. – Yeah, Jonathan.
格蕾丝说她沉浸在爱情之中
Well, Grace says she’s in love,
而且准备好结婚了
and she’s ready to get married, and…
我可以反驳她 让她知道她还太小
I could fight her, and tell her she’s too young,
压根不知道自己在做什么
that she doesn’t know what she’s doing.
那她就恨我一辈子了 或者
And have her hate me forever, or…
我也可以给她办一个漂亮的婚礼
I could give her a beautiful wedding.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
-没 -有另一半了吗
– No. – Partner?
没有 工作是我的全部
No, my work is all-consuming.
是啊 理解 事情太多了
Yeah, I get it, it’s a lot.
想要二者兼顾要处理的事情就太多了
It’s really a lot to manage both.
我总想兼顾所以拼命工作
I just always wanted both, so I worked hard at it.
我还有一对双胞胎儿子
I have twin boys too.
我生他们的时候费了很大力
I worked hard to get them, believe me.
如果你有兴趣看的话
So we do have a list of priorities,
我们是有一个优先事项列表的
if you’re interested in seeing that.
好的
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!