你怎么就突然跳出来了
How you here right now?
你在这里做什么? -看看你 变成好莱坞小姐了
What are you doing here? – Look at you, all Hollywood.
我得像你一样 -你才是好莱坞的红人呢
I gotta get like you. – You’re Hollywood.
你即将发行下一张专辑 拍摄下一部电影
You’re about to drop another album, do another movie.
你知道我怎么拍摄的吧…
You know how I roll. You know…
我来做个示范 -你现在是个大人物了
Comin’ up. – You a big shot now.
你妈妈过的怎么样?
How’s your mom?
你妈妈过的怎么样? -她还是老样子
How’s your mom? – She’s straight.
过得挺好的
She good.
她蛮坚强的 你知道的
She’s strong, you know.
早就该来的 最近太忙了
Should have been here. I got stuff all over.
我可算摸到你脑袋了 -你这是要打我吗
I got you. – You gonna hit me with that?
你应该来试试的 但不来也没关系
You supposed to come out, but it’s cool.
我打算喊上我的教堂女孩
I’m gonna call one of my church-goin’ home girls
来和我一起共度时光
to come kick it with me at the session.
你就这么干吧 拜拜
You do that. Bye.
嘿 -再见 你还要说什么?
Hey. – ‘Bye. What?
只要记住我爱你就行
Just remember I love you, scrub.
我们可是死党了 来吧
I ain’t no scrub. We ride or die. Come on.
嘿 让我检查一下
Hey, let me check somethin’.
别!
Don’t!
嘿 图派克 近来如何 兄弟? -挺好啊
Hey, Pac, what’s up, man? – Whassup?
近来如何 兄弟 -挺好
What’s up, man? – All right?
近来如何 兄弟 过的还好吧
What’s up, man? All right?
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Good seem’ you too, man.
大家好
What’s up, y’all?
我的宝贝
My baby.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
琳达姨妈 近来可好?
How are you, Aunt Linda?
我很好 让我看看你
I’m good. Let me take a look at you.
我妈在哪里? -她在屋子里
Where’s she at? – She in the house.
来吧 我带你去见她
Come on, I’ll take you to her.
在里面跳舞 是不是让你觉得很累?
All that dancing tire you out?
什么意思 你觉得就跳几支舞 我会觉得很累?
What you mean, tire me out?
我还有几个跳舞招式没用呢
I still got a couple of moves left.
呵呵
Shit.
我只是跟你开玩笑呢
I’m just messin’ with you.
妈妈 近来如何?
How you doin’ though, Mama?
过得好吗
You good?
我现在一天
I’m just taking it…
抽一次烟
one day at a time.
试图保持节制
Trying to keep it all together.
你总是很有节制的
You always got it together.
我很好
I’m good.
塞奇也过的很好
Setch is good.
要是没有你 也不会成就今天的我
I wouldn’t be the man I am without you.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看你
Look at you.
我很为你感到骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
图派克 你上电视了
Pac, they in there talking about you on the TV.
进来看看吧
Come on.
那些制♥作♥这类唱片的人
Those that produce these type of records
要担负起责任来
have a responsibility.
连副总统都听说了你的唱片
The Vice President knows your record.
…这是彻彻底底的错误
…it was fundamentally wrong.
我希望他们认识到自己的错误
I hope they have recognized their mistake
我希望他们将来能
and I hope in the future that they will
担负起更多责任…
exercise better responsibility or concern…
把它关掉
Turn that off.
…基于这些唱片对社会产生的影响
…for what these records will do on the street.
亲爱的…
Baby…
我很担心…
I’m worried about…
没什么需要担心的
Ain’t nothin’ to be worried about.
像所有黑人领袖一样
Like all Black leaders,
你会成为人们关注的焦点
you have a bulls-eye on your back,
今天 你又吸引了更多人的眼球 -但我可不是什么黑人领袖
and today it just got bigger. – But I ain’t no Black leader.
还算不上呢
Not yet.
妈妈说的对的
Your mama’s right.
这和发生在杰罗尼莫身上的事一样
This is the same shit that happened to Geronimo.
你怎么可能不是黑人领袖呢?
And how you not a Black leader?
就连副总统都在电视里谈论你的事情呢!
The Vice President was just talkin’ about you on the TV!
宝贝 你要明白
Baby, you have to understand.
他们恐惧黑豹党不是因为我们有枪
With the Panthers, it wasn’t that we had guns,
也不是因为我们穿着黑色的服装
or black leather.
是因为我们传递的信息
It was because of our message.
我们正在改变世人的想法
We were transforming minds!
政♥府♥的人会来攻击你和所有你爱的一切
They are gonna come after you with everything you love!
他们会让你自己走入困境
They gonna give you the tools
最终毁了自己
that you need to destroy yourself.
纽约的观众 你们好吗?
New York City, what’s happenin’?
今晚你们感觉如何?
How y’all feeling tonight?
很高兴你们来到这里 我是阿特朗·格雷戈里
We are glad to be here. I’m Atron Gregory,
我是图派克·夏库尔的经纪人
and I’m the manager of Tupac Shakur.
你们参加的是我们举办的《Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.》
And you are officially at the album release party
专辑发布会
for Strictly 4 My N.l.G.G.A.Z.
大家欢呼吧!
Make some noise.
谢谢大家的欢呼声
That’s right. That’s right. That’s right.
我们要特别感谢大家的
We wanna thank y’all especially
爱与支持 我们经历了不少风风雨雨
for the love and the support. It’s been quite a journey.
我很高兴的在这里宣布《2Pacalypse Now》的销量
I’m proud to announce that 2Pacalypse Now
已经达到了黄金唱片的标准 而且正在向白金唱片努力
is officially gold and on its way to platinum.
我们希望《Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.》
We are hoping for even bigger and better things
能够再创辉煌 好吗?
for Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z., all right?
前一环节告一段落
But without further ado,
下面我要请出今天的大明星
I’m gonna bring out the man of the hour,
图派克·夏库尔先生!
Mr. Tupac Shakur!
纽约的各位 大家好
Whassup, New York?
纽约的各位 大家好
I said whassup, New York?
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
回到我出生的城市 我感觉很好
It feels great to be back in my city where I was born, man.
纽约!
New York, baby!
我爱你! -我爱你!
I love you! – I love you!
我也爱你
I love you back.
那么你们有多少人听到了
So how many of y’all heard
副总统说的关于我的那些话?
what the Vice President said about me?
警♥察♥每天都在杀害无辜的黑人
Cops kill innocent Black folk every day
但副总统偏揪着我不放?
and Quayle’s comin’ after me?
混♥蛋♥ 先学会怎么拼写”土豆”
Shit! Learn how to spell “potato”, motherfucker,
然后再去发表你的垃圾言论
and then talk shit!
但我的确要感谢副总统奎乐先生
But I gotta thank Mr. Quayle.
因为他这种类型的宣传 一般人是买♥♥不到的
‘Cause you can’t buy that type of publicity.
事实上 我会给他写一张感谢信
Matter of fact, I’m gonna send his ass
附上我的唱片
a thank you note with a CD.
故意拼错几个词
Spell a couple of words wrong.
看看他能不能认出来
See if his dumb ass get it right.
那帮混♥蛋♥一直都在找我的麻烦
The motherfuckers been comin’ for me my whole life.
他们这样也不是一天两天了
Ain’t shit new.
但是 我想对那些混♥蛋♥说几句话
But I got somethin’ to say to the motherfuckers, though.
你们想知道我要对这些混♥蛋♥说什么吗?
You wanna know what I gotta say to these motherfuckers?
我在台下看到了 我的好兄弟 Biggie Smalls!
I think I see my nigga Biggie Smalls in the house!
要不要来唱一首 兄弟?
You ready to kill this shit, nigga?
布鲁克林你们好吗?
Is Brooklyn in the house?
放音乐
Drop that beat.
布鲁克林的兄弟们在哪里? 布鲁克林的兄弟们在哪里?
♪ Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? ♪
我没被好好培养
♪ I ain’t bred right ♪
我有几根弦没绷紧
♪ I’ve got a few screws loose. ♪
兄弟们击掌时差点把我搞死
♪ Dudes kill me when they clap back. ♪
用双二型手♥枪♥朝我开火
♪ Hit me with the deuce deuce. ♪
你没有杀死任何人 除了你的粉丝
♪ You ain’t killing nothing man but your fans ♪
我在货车躲避着警♥察♥突袭
♪ I’m in the hood ducking D and T’s in the vans. ♪