我们是在一个聚会上认识的 挺神奇的
So we met at a party, and it was magic.
半小时之内
Within a half hour,
我们就开着车 找了这家很不错的邻居
we were driving up into this really nice neighborhood,
我们跑下这家 陌生人后院的台阶
and we were running down the stairs of some stranger’s backyard,
然后跳入了泳池 我们相爱了
and then we were swimming and we were in love.
我们没想到的是 虽然黑灯瞎火的
What we didn’t count on was that even though the lights were off,
房♥子的主人就在家里
the owner of the home was there,
他出来冲我们狂吼
and he came out screaming at us,
那是我这辈子最棒的一晚
and it was the greatest night of my life.
准备好了
Ready?
所以我的主意是 你知道
So my idea was, you know,
我们重新创造那个时刻
let’s try and re-create that moment.
噢 好冷啊
Oh, it’s freezing!
是比我印象中要冷一些
It’s a little colder than I remember it.
你觉得他会出来吗
Do you think he’s coming out?
我肯定 我肯定他 听见我们了 对吗
I’m sure. I’m sure he heard us, right?
有人吗 太好玩了
Hello? This is fun.
是啊
Yeah.
他人呢
Where is he?
可能他没在家
Maybe he’s not home.
还是要祝你纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary anyway.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
我们在水里等着他出现
When we were in the water and we were waiting
但是没人出现 没人在家
and no one came out, no one was home,
我们就在那儿漂浮着
and we were just floating there,
我感到伤心
I felt sad,
我感到我们的幸福 曾经来得那么容易
and I felt like our happiness used to be so easy
曾经有那么多的幸福
and there used to be so much of it,
但现在我感到幸福变成了…
and now I feel like happiness is something
…我们不得不重新创造的东西
that we have to re-create.
对不起 我想着要去制♥造♥ 一个浪漫的时刻
I’m sorry. I tried to make a romantic moment.
我绝不会再带你去 什么该死的游泳池了
I’ll never take you to a fucking pool again.
噢 拜托 别这么说
Oh, come on. Don’t do that.
《我爱的那一个》
好了
Okay.
这应该很好玩
This could be fun.
我们来做个相容性练习
We’re going to do a compatibility exercise.
我想让你们俩同时 按下一个琴键 明白吗
I want you both to play a note at the same time, okay?
任何键都行吗
Just any note?
对的 完全随意
Yep. Knock yourself out.
哇哦 你们俩真的一点也不协调
Wow! You guys are not in sync, are you?
我们以前很棒
We used to be great.
我们以前真的挺没心没肺的…
We used to be really irreverent and…
是啊 老是爱逗乐…
Yeah. There was teasing…
-是的 -比如我…
-Yeah. -and stuff. Like I…
我是说 没有冒犯的意思
I mean no offense…
我会叫你贱♥人♥ 很好玩
but I would call you a bitch and it was funny.
是的 很搞笑
Yeah, it was hilarious.
我也叫你贱♥人♥
I used to call you a bitch.
你也觉得那很好玩
You thought it was really funny.
是的
Yeah.
我只是不知道我们 如何能够继续前行
I just don’t know how we’re going to move forward
要是我们一直说着 这样的车轱辘话
if we keep having this circular conversation
针对我犯下的错误 那我已经道过歉了
about me doing what I did which I have apologized for already,
我们来这里是因为 我们希望能继续前行
and we are here because we are trying to move on.
我不明白为什么 我们老是要提起那事
I don’t see why we have to keep revisiting that
因为同样的对话已经 重复过一遍又一遍了
because it’s the same conversation over and over again.
因为那不该由你说了算 伊桑
Because you don’t get to decide that, Ethan.
我们继不继续不该 由你来说 那是我的事
You don’t get to decide when we move on, I do.
那么你们俩还做♥爱♥吗
So, you guys having sex?
你看如果你按这个键 索菲…
Now if you’d played this one, Sophie…
…或这个键 那就很好了 对吗
…or that one…that’s pretty, right?
但这个…就不怎么样
But this…not so much.
好了 这只是个练习
Anyway, it’s just an exercise.
我希望重又信任你
I want to trust you again.
我希望原谅你
I want to forgive you.
这些…这些都是我希望的
I want…I want all of those things.
我希望我们能和好 我希望我们能行
I want us and I want us to work.
我不知道为什么你觉得 我不希望那样
I don’t know why you feel like I don’t want that.
因为对如何达到这一目标 我们意见不一致
Because we don’t agree on how we’re going to get there.
到哪儿去了
Where are you?
嘟嘟-嘟嘟-嘟嘟
To-do-to-do-to-do.
好了
Okay.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
这是个好地方
This is a great place.
我觉得会对你们大有帮助
I think it will be very helpful.
那里漂亮极了
It’s absolutely beautiful.
离这儿大约一个半小时路程 在北边
It’s about an hour and a half north from here.
那是个…像是个疗养胜地
It’s like a…like a perfect retreat,
就你们两人
just the two of you.
给你们个重启重启键的机会
Give you a chance to reset the reset button.
我送过不少对夫妇去那儿
I’ve sent a lot of couples there,
他们回来后都焕然一新
and they’ve all come back renewed.
-怎么样 -我会说我愿意做任何尝试
-What do you think? -I mean, I’ll try anything.
索菲
Sophie?
静思与恢复…
“大门密♥码♥ 2424”
哇哦
Wow!

Hello?
客房♥
然后在你倒酒时 你这样做
And then when you pour the wine, you do this.
饭店里他们就是这样做的
This is what they do in the restaurants.
你看着
Watch this.
噢 不应该漏的 虽然我有点…
Ooops, so it doesn’t drip. Even though I kind of…
-我有点漏了 -我觉得你做的不对
-It kind of dripped. -I don’t think you did it right.
干杯
Cheers!
敬我和我的厨艺
To me and my cooking.
院落的那边有一个客房♥ 看上去相当不错
There’s a guest house on the property which is pretty cool.
-是吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
我不知道我们该不该用
I don’t even know if we’re supposed to use it
或者已经有人租用了
or if someone else is renting it.
噢 天哪 怎么了
Oh, God. What’s happening.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
怎么了
What’s happening?
喔哦
Whoa!
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
你得屏住
You’ve got to hold it.
往里吸 往里吸
Hold it in, hold it in.
这就对了
There you go.
-天哪 -哇哦 还没忘
-Geez. -Wow, still got it.
别让火熄了
Get the light going.
-亲爱的 -对不起 对不起
-Sweetie. -Sorry, sorry.
来吻一下
Give me kiss.
噢 你不戴眼镜好萌
Aw, you’re so cute without your glasses.
你不应该戴的 我喜欢你不戴眼镜的样子
You shouldn’t wear these. I like you without them.
你喜欢我不戴眼镜样子
Do you like me without the glasses?
应该我来戴吗
Should I wear them?
到这边来
Get over here!
你发现我了
You found me.
我发现你了
I found you.

Hey.
嘿 你好吗
Hey there.
嘿 你知道 你是对的
Hey, you know, you were right.
真的吗
Really?
说说看呢
Do tell.
我们需要尝试更多的新东西
We need to try more new things
比如像这样在别的地方度周末
like weekends away in places like this.
你这样觉得
You think so?
这会使我重新感到兴奋
It makes me excited about us again.
你感到了吗
Do you feel it?
-我感到了 -是吧
-I do. -Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章我是杜兰
下一篇文章江湖浪子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!