…so many ways to invest.
…那么多的投资方法
Strange. I spent the first half of my life…
真怪 我人生的前半段
…not wanting to walk in his footsteps.
…并不想照他的步伐走
Now I only wish I could.
现在我只希望我可以
Times are more complex.
时间是更复杂的
Ask a Merrill Lynch financial consultant who can help with a plan.
问问美林·林奇里能帮你拟定计划的金融顾问
And more ways to make the plan work than anyone else.
而且他能有比别人更多种的方式让计划实行
You Iook beautiful, honey.
你看起来真漂亮 蜜糖
We are put on this earth to find a Iove, a soul mate…
我们来到人间寻找真爱 一个性情相投的情人…
…someone with whom we can create joy.
…一个和他在一起可以创造欢乐的人
And how glad we are…
我们是多么高兴…
…that Ben and Laura have found each other.
…看到本和劳拉找到了彼此
And we anticipate and celebrate…
我们期待并庆祝…
…the years of joy they will share together from this day on.
…从现在开始他们要一起共度的幸福时光
Do you take Laura to be your wedded wife…
你愿意接受劳拉成为你的妻子…
…for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health…
…无论富裕或贫穷 疾病或健康…
…till death do you part, so help you God?
…直到死亡才能将你们分开吗?
No! What?
不要! 什么?
Excuse me?
对不起?
I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to him.
我不是在对你说 我是在对他
Who him?
他是谁?
It’s not important. Yes.
那并不重要 是的
Yes what?
是的什么东西?
Yes to the first part. To her.
关于你的第一段话 对她说的
That’s a yes. Pick it up from there.
那个回答是”愿意” 从那里开始
Doc, this is an emergency.
医生 这是紧急情况
I don’t believe this. This is my wedding!
我简直不敢相信 这是我的婚礼
Want me to make a scene?
要我去制♥造♥些场面吗?
Bigger than this?
比这更大的场面?
Jesus!
天哪!
Tick-tock. Let’s go.
滴答 继续进行
Hurry up. Pronounce.
快点 宣布
By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife.
藉由上帝给我的权力 我现在宣布你们是夫妻了
Ring, ring. IKiss, kiss.
戒指 戒指 接吻 接吻
Here. Fine. Good. Okay, just go.
这里 好 很好 好了 走吧
Sorry, Mrs. Sobol. Duty calls.
抱歉 索贝尔夫人 职责所在
You’re the first person to call me Mrs. Sobol.
你是第一个叫我索贝尔夫人的人
Nice?
不错吧?
I’m telling you, Doc, this is serious.
告诉你 医生 这事很严重
If he don’t make that meeting, they’II kill him.
如果他不去参加会议 那些人会杀了他的
Can’t somebody else in the family go for him?
家族中的没有人能代他去吗?
What about Tommy the Tongue or Louie the Lip?
汤米的舌头或路易的嘴唇可以吗?
What about you? Why don’t you go?
你去可以吗? 你怎么不去呢?
That would be a very good idea, except for one Iittle detail.
这真是个好主意 只是有个小细节
I’m a fucking moron. I’m known for it.
我是个大笨蛋 我以此著名的
You got to go. You must be a moron.
你一定要去 你一定是个白♥痴♥
Watch it! You just said it.
小心一点! 你自己说的
When I say it, it’s different. When you say it, it sounds negative.
我自己说是不一样的 你说时听起来是负面的
Jelly, I am not going to any meeting.
杰莱 我不会去参加任何会议的
I am no Ionger on the payroll. Do you understand that?
发薪名单上已经没有我了 你能了解吗?
Now, I am going back to my wife.
现在 我要回我老婆那里去了
Now, Jelly, we’ve been through this before.
杰莱 我们以前已经经历过这个了
You can’t shoot me.
你没法对我开枪的
Correction:
修正一下:
It was Mr. Vitti who couldn’t shoot you.
是维蒂先生没法对你开枪
You’re going to that meeting.
你得去参加会议
This is Surveillance 6. They’ve Ieft the building and are heading east.
这里是六号♥监视员 他们离开大楼往东走了
Roger that.
收到了
Put this on. Is this chrome?
把这穿上 这是黄铅做的吗?
I can see my own reflection.
我可以看到自己的倒影
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你吧
That’s a $ 1,200 Valentino suit.
这是价值1200美金的华伦天奴套装
If you spill anything on it…
如果你把他弄脏了…
…I’m going to mess you up good.
…我会好好对付你的
Shut up! You’re making him nervous.
闭嘴! 你弄得他很紧张
If he fucks up, they’II kill him for sure.
如果他搞砸了 那些人一定会杀了他的
What? This is insane!
什么? 这真是荒唐!
It’s all right.
不会有事的
Let’s go over it again. Mr. Vitti’s been detained.
让我们再复习一次 维蒂先生被耽搁住了
Apologies all around.
向在座各位道歉
And then you say you’re the new consigliere…
然后说你是新的军师…
…speaking for Mr. Vitti.
…代表维蒂先生说话
Then what?
然后呢?
Then you keep your mouth shut and hope nobody asks you nothing.
然后你就闭上嘴并希望没有人会问你问题
That’s some plan you got there.
那就是你的计划
Shut up! Doc, if you got to talk…
闭嘴! 医生 如果你一定得开口说话…
…try to be vague. Could you do that?
…尽量说的含糊不清 做得到吗?
I’m a psychiatrist. Believe me, I can be vague.
我是个心理医生 相信我 我可以说的含糊不清
Looks like they’re headed for the tunnel.
看来他们好像往隧♥道♥走了
We’ll pick them up on the other side.
我们会在另一端跟上的
Here they come.
他们来了
Which one is it?
哪辆是?
The black one.
黑色的那辆
Are you sure you don’t want something to eat?
你确定你真的不吃东西吗?
You want some iced tea?
要喝点冰柠檬茶吗?
I think I’ m going to call Dr. Terragrossa.
我觉得我应该打电♥话♥给泰尔高萨医生
Is Daddy going to be all right?
爸爸会没事的吗?
I think so, honey.
我是这么想的 蜜糖
Shouldn’t you be outside playing?
你不是应该在外面玩的吗?
No, it’s all right.
不用 没关系
How Iong you going to sit there?
你准备在这里坐多久?
How Iong you going to Iay there?
你准备在这里躺多久?
I’m done.
我好了
Let’s go.
走吧
It’II be all right, Doc.
不会有事的 医生
There’s no way I can get away with this.
我不可能逃离这的
Jelly, I can’t do this!
杰莱 我做不到
Don’t fucking whine.
少罗嗦
Whining’s a dead giveaway.
罗嗦是没有用的
BIend.
跟这里气氛协调点
BIend in.
让自己看起来和这里气氛协调点
So where’s Vitti?
维蒂在哪里呢?
He ain’t here.
他不在这里
He ain’t here.
他不在这里
How you doing?
你好吗?
How you doing? How you been? AII right?
你好吗? 最近如何? 都好吗?
AII right.
还好
Hey, when’d you guys get out?
嘿 你们什么时候出来的呀?
You need anything, you Iet me know.
需要什么尽管告诉我
Easter weekend.
复活节周末
You’re a planet!
你真像个行星
BIending, enough.
你跟这里气氛够协调了
Who’s the guy with Jelly?
和杰莱在一起的那家伙是谁?
I never seen him before.
以前从没看过他
What’s going on? Where’s Paul?
怎么了? 保罗在哪里呢?
He’II be here. Don’t worry.
他会来的 不用担心
And what’s he doing here?
他在这里干嘛?
He’s just….
他只是…
Forget about it.
算了
Forget about it?
算了?
What the hell is that? “Forget about it.”
这是什么话? “算了”
I can’t do this. No, I can’t do this.
我做不到 不行 我做不到
I think we’re going to get started here.
我想我们要开始了
We got a Iot to talk about here today, and…
今天我们有很多事要讨论 而…
…for now, we’II just stick with the more important issues.
…现在 我们先讨论重要的几件事
And one more thing…
还有一件事…
…if you got anything to say…
…如果你有话想说…
…Iet us know who you are, because a Iot of us don’t know each other.
…让大家知道你是谁 因为我们很多人彼此互不认识…
I didn’t think anybody here was into wearing fucking nametags.
我不认为这儿有人会带著名牌
I’m Primo Sindone.
我是普里莫·斯德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!