They call me Sonny Long.
大家叫我桑尼·龙
Some of you know me as Mikey Gaga.
你们当中有些人知道我是迈克凯·加加
Some of you know me as Joey Boombots.
你们当中有些人知道我是乔伊·旁波兹
Be as it may, it’s good to see so many of the old faces here…
总之 很高兴在这里看到许多老面孔…
…and to welcome some of the new ones from all over the country.
…也欢迎来自全国各地的新面孔
I see Joe Baldassare…
我看到了乔·巴达萨尔…
…Frankie Zello.
…弗兰基·哲罗
But I’m disappointed the head of our other New York family isn’t here.
但我很失望我们纽约另一个家族的首领不在这里
AII I see is his man Jelly and some sawed-off prick nobody knows.
我只看到他的手下杰莱 和一个没人认识的矮子
The thing is…
事实是…
…Mr. Vitti’s been detained.
…维蒂先生有事耽搁了
PIus, he’s sorry…
还有 他对此延误…
…for his detainment.
…感到很抱歉
Detained?
有事耽搁?
What kind of bullshit is that?
那算什么屁话?
What’s more important than this?
还有什么比这更重要?
As the host, I take his not being here as a sign of disrespect to me…
身为主人 我把他的缺席当成是对我及这些远道而来的人…
…and all these other men who came a Iong way to be here.
…不尊重的象征
I mean, no. I mean…
我是说 不是 我的意思是…
You see, the thing is that he’s not feeling well.
事情是这样的 他不舒服
PIus, he don’t feel good.
还有 他很不舒服
What’s the matter with you?
你有毛病吗?
We never discuss Mr. Vitti’s health outside the family.
我们从来不在家族以外讨论维蒂先生的健康状况
You know better than that.
你很清楚知道这个的
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down!
坐下!
You want a fresh one?
你要再来一个吗?
Who is this guy?
这家伙是谁?
What the fuck is he doing here?
他在这里干嘛?
Who I am?
我是谁?
“Who I am? ” “Who am I? ”
“我是谁?” “我是谁?”
“Who am I? ” is a question for the ages.
“我是谁?” 这是个古老的问题
That’s one we’re all searching for, to find out who I am.
是我们都在探索的问题 想找出我是谁
Who’s in there, who wants to come out and go…
谁在那里 谁会想出现然后说…
…”Hey, I’m hungry.”
…”嘿 我饿了”
“Who I am”…
“我是谁”…
…is too deep and….
…太深奥了而…
You got to go in deep and pull out the thing…
你得很深入的把答案拔♥出♥来♥…
…Iike that movie where the thing came out of the stomach…
…就像那部把东西从胃里拔♥出♥来♥…
…and ate the people on the fucking spaceship.
…最后在太空船上吃人的电影
May they rest in peace.
愿他们都能安息
My name is Ben Sobol.
我是名字是本·索博
Leone.
利昂尼
Ben Soboleone.
本·索博·利昂尼
I’m also known…
也有人知道我是…
…as Benny the Groin, Sammy the Schnoz…
…本尼的腹股沟 萨米的大鼻子…
…EImer the Fudd, Tubby the Tuba…
…埃尔玛的法德 托比的吐巴…
…and once as Miss Phyllis Levine.
…还曾经是菲利斯·莱文小姐
But that was at a party. It was years ago.
但那是 在好几年前的一个聚会上
I smoked a titibet, and I had a Quaquaalude…
我吸了点大♥麻♥ 还吃了点药…
…and suddenly I’m in fishnets singing show tunes.
…然后突然间我就穿着鱼网在唱歌♥
These things happen, but has nothing to do…
这些事情是发生了 但和…
…with what I’m here with you fine gentlemen today.
…我今天与各位在座在这里无关
So I apologize.
所以我道歉
That being said, I’m also known to the people who know me the best…
我最常被称呼的是…
…as the fucking “Doctor.”
…”医生”
The second part of your question that you “axed” me…
你向我”砍”来的第二个问题是…
…is “Why am I here? ” I am here…
…”为什么我会在这里?” 我在这里…
…representing Mr. Paul Vitti as his consigligliere.
…以保罗·维蒂先生的军士身份代表他
Consigliere.
军师
Never correct me in public again.
不要再次在大家面前纠正我
Do you understand that?
明白了吗?
You broke my heart, Jelly.
你伤了我的心 杰莱
You broke my heart.
你伤了我的心
I apologize for the second interruption.
我为第二次的干扰道歉
As Mr. Vitti’s…
身为维蒂先生的…
…consigliere…
…军师…
…I am involved in all aspects of the Vitti family business…
…我参与维蒂家族各方面的生意…
…and am prepared to speak for Mr. Vitti on all matters.
…也代表维蒂先生在各事物上讲话
Okay, Doctor.
好了 医生
Let’s stop with the bullshit.
我们不要再鬼扯了
There’s been this thing between me…
我和保罗·维蒂之间长久以来…
…and Paul Vitti for a Iong time.
…一直有件事
Are you talking about the first thing or the second thing?
你是在说第一件事还是第二件事?
What second thing? I only know one thing.
什么第二件事? 我只知道一件事
How can we bring up the first if we don’t talk about the second?
如果我们不说第二件事的话 我们怎么能说第一件事
Did you talk to the guy?
你和那个家伙谈过了吗?
What guy?
哪个家伙?
The guy with the thing!
带着东西的那家伙!
What thing? What are you talking about?
什么东西? 你在说什么?
How should I know? You brought it up!
我怎么知道? 是你先说的!
This is the problem. Do you see this?
这就是问题所在 你们看到了吗?
You see what’s happening here?
你们看到这发生的事了吗?
You can’t have an intelligent conversation with this guy.
你不能和这家伙进行理智的对话
What if I put two bullets in your brain? What do you think of that?
如果放两颗子弹在你脑袋里怎么样? 你觉得怎么样?
That’s a Iittle dark. What do you think?
你这话有点暧昧 你觉得呢?
It’s a good idea. Why would I say it if I didn’t think it was good?
那是个好主意 如果不是好主意我为什么要说出来呢?
I don’t know. Why would you?
我不知道 为什么你要说呢?
I wouldn’t! That’s what I’m saying!
我不会! 这就是我说的!
Look at what’s happening here. Look at you.
看看这里发生的事 看看你自己
Do you feel you have to get angry so people will Iisten to you?
你觉得你必须发火人们才会听你说话吗?
Is that your deal?
那是你的如意算盘吗?
What is he saying?
他在说些什么呢?
You do have a tendency to get angry a Iot.
你确实有发怒的倾向
I agree, Primo.
我同意 普里莫
T alk about Vitti. Why are we talking about me?
说说维蒂 为什么开始讨论我了呢?
That’s interesting too.
那也很有意思
Do you feel you’re not important enough for us to discuss you?
你觉得自己没有重要到让大家讨论的地步吗?
What does that mean? What do you think?
那是什么意思? 你觉得呢?
Fuck you!
去你的!
Calm down.
冷静一下
This prick won’t stop with the questions.
这个混♥蛋♥不停地问问题
Pass the fruit.
可以把水果传过来给我吗?
You’re a dead man!
你死定了
Put it down.
把枪放下来
Put it down.
把枪放下来
Wait in the car. IKeep it running. How are you feeling?
在车里等着 让车持续发动着 你感觉怎么样?
Sit down. I’II take it from here.
坐下来 我从这里接手
Sit down.
坐下来
I’m Paul Vitti.
我是保罗·维蒂
I’m sorry I was Iate. Those who know me know I meant no disrespect.
抱歉我来晚了 了解我的人知道我没有对大家不尊重的意思
If it’s all right with you…
如果大家没问题…
…I just want to say something. Then I’II Ieave you to your business.
…我想要说几句话 然后让你们再谈你们的事
About 2 1 /2 weeks ago, somebody killed my dear friend, Dominic Manetta.
约两周半前 有人杀了我的好朋友 多米尼克·马纳塔
Come on, this is bullshit.
拜托 这是屁话
Everybody knows he whacked out Dominic so he could take over.
大家都知道是他杀了多米尼克这样他就能接掌大权
Whatever.
无论如何
What I came to say is I’ve come to a very important decision in my Iife.
我要说的是我做了一个人生中非常重要的决定
And that is…
那就是…
…I want out.
…我要退出
I don’t want to do this no more.
我不想再做这些了
I’m going to go away for a while…
我要离开一段时间…
…but I will respect the oath I took the day I was made…
…但我会遵守当天许下的誓言…
…and what I know about anybody’s business I take to the grave.
…我所知道的任何人的事 都会跟着我进坟墓
You have my word.
我保证
As for my own family…
至于我自己的家族…
…I know Carlo Mangano would Iike to be the new boss.
…我知道卡尔·曼加诺愿意当新的老大
Thank you, Paul.
谢谢你 保罗
That’s why he betrayed Dominic and me to our enemies…
这也是他背叛多米尼克和我的原因…
…and sent his own man to Miami to try and kill me.
…还派他的人去迈阿密杀我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!