Then another time, but after a big meal, so that don’t count.
可是另一次是在一次大吃大喝之后 所以不算
Being unable to perform three or four times is not…
有三四次不能做不是…
Eight times.
八次
Eight times is not catastrophic.
八次也不是什么大灾难
Maybe not to you. Look at you.
对你来说也许不是 可你看看我
But if I can’t get it up, that makes me Iess of a man.
如果我不能让它站起来 会让我更不像男人了
In my world, I deal with animals.
在我的世界里 我是和野兽在打交道的
They may seem dumb to an educated guy Iike you…
在像你这样受过教育的人看来 他们可能傻傻的…
…but animals are very cunning and they sense weakness.
…但野兽是非常狡猾的 他们能感觉得到弱点…
I got Iess than two weeks…
我只剩不到两星期的时间…
…to get strong, or they’II eat me up, if they don’t kill me.
…来变强壮 否则他们会吃了我 如果他们不想杀我的话
What happens in two weeks?
两周后会有什么事?
I can’t tell you. You don’t want to know.
我不能告诉你 你不会想知道的
You can’t tell me and I don’t want to know. That’s a big help.
不能告诉我 我也不想知道 这可真有帮助呀
You’re supposed to tell me. I do want to know.
你是应该要告诉我的 我确实想知道
That’s how this works. This is impossible.
事情就是该这么进行的 这是不可能的
I can’t do anything in two weeks, and even if I could…
我不可能在两周内做什么 就算我可以好了…
…what is my goal? To make you a happy, well-adjusted gangster?
…我的目标是什么? 让你成为一个快乐 有好判断力的流氓吗?
The other day I was watching a TV commercial…
有一天我看着电视广♥告♥…
…some kid playing with puppies.
…一些小孩子在和小狗玩耍
I cried for 45 minutes.
我哭了45分钟
SIap a pair of tits on me, I’m a woman.
拍着我的胸 我变成了女人
I can’t help you.
我没法帮你
You’re turning me down?
你是在拒绝我?
When I got into family therapy, this wasn’t the family I had in mind.
当我要做家庭疗法时 这可不是我心里所想的家庭
You with your schmucky Iittle office and house, you’re turning me down?
你和你的笨蛋办公室 笨蛋房♥子 你在拒绝我?
So you can Iisten to housewives piss and moan…
所以你愿意听那些家庭主妇抱怨哀号♥…
…about nobody fucks them right anymore?
…关于没人愿意再她们做♥爱♥?
I’m Ieaving now.
我要走了
You see this?
看到了吗?
This is what I’m talking about.
这就是我所说的
I’m a dead man.
我现在是个死人了
You call yourself a doctor. You should be ashamed of yourself.
你自称是医生 你该为你自己感到羞耻
A real doctor could never turn his back on a person who’s suffering!
真正的医生从来不拒绝受苦的病人!
You couldn’t treat a fucking two-celled amoeba, you fucking phony.
你连阿米巴虫也治不了 你这个骗子
Mother of God, give me the strength to get through this.
圣母啊 给我力量度过这关吧
This fucking rat bastard
这个杂种…
…won’t help me.
…不肯帮助我
I start crying all the time. Don’t know what it is.
我开始不停的哭 不知道在哭什么
AII right, here.
好吧 拿去
Sit down.
坐下来
Sit down.
坐下来
What happened with your wife Iast night?
昨晚和你妻子发生了什么事?
I wasn’t with my wife. I was with my girlfriend.
不是我老婆 我昨晚是和女朋友在一起
Are you having marriage problems?
你的婚姻有问题吗?
Why do you have a girlfriend?
为什么你会有女朋友?
You’re moralizing with me now?
你现在是在给我说教吗?
No, I’m curious. Why do you have a girlfriend?
不是 我是好奇 为什么你会有女朋友?
I do things with her I can’t do with my wife.
我和她做些我不能和老婆做的事
Why can’t you do them with your wife?
为什么不能和你老婆做?
That’s the mouth she kisses my kids with. Are you crazy?
那可是她用来亲我们孩子的嘴耶 你疯了吗?
Have you been under stress Iately?
最近你的压力很大吗?
Like seeing your best friend murdered? That would qualify.
像看到你最好的朋友被杀了? 那可以算是
I got a Iot of stress.
我有很多的压力
Based upon what you told me before about the attacks…
根据你以前告诉我的病状…
…I’d say that was probably it.
…我会说这大概就是原因
Just stress? “Just stress”?
只是压力? “只是压力”?
Stress is a very powerful force.
压力是种很强大的力量
I doubt there’s anything physically wrong with you.
我认为你的身体没有任何问题
That’s it? That’s it.
就这样? 就这样
That’s it?
就这样?
I think so.
我是这么认为
You’re very good, you.
你很厉害
You are very good.
你很厉害
There’s more to it than… You’re very good.
还有其他的… 你很厉害
There are underlying… Understand me?
根本上… 明白我说得吗?
You’re right on the money.
你很会赚钱
I feel the juices rush back to my balls as we speak.
在我们谈话时 我感觉我那儿又有活力了
I never thought I’d hear another man say that to me.
我从没想过会听到一个男人 跟我说这些话
That settles it. You are my shrink.
那就这样了 你是我的心理医生
No, I couldn’t.
不 我不行
You’re not ready to open up.
你还没准备好开放自己
You’re not a good candidate
你不是一个好的人选
Listen to you. The fucking honesty.
听听你说的 还真诚实
That’s it. You don’t understand.
就是这样 你不了解的
Nobody, nobody talks to me Iike that.
没有人 没有人这样跟我说过话
You understand?
你明白吗?
Yes, I do. That’s it.
是的 我明白 那就这样
Let’s do it. I’m ready.
让我们开始吧 我准备好了
You don’t hear the word “no” very often.
你不经常听别人说”不”的吗?
I hear it all the time, only it’s more, “No, please, no, no.”
我经常听别人说的 只是说多一点 “不 请不要 不 不”
I’m here for two more days.
我还要在这里多待两天
When I get back to New York, I’II treat you exclusively.
等我回到纽约 我再帮做你专门治疗
For two weeks.
治疗两周
I just don’t know what to tell my patients.
只是不知道该怎样跟我的病人说
You want me to clear your schedule?
需要我清空你的日程表吗?
It would be my honor to do that. My pleasure.
那会是我荣幸 很荣幸
Not Jimmy. I will do this myself.
不要叫杰米做 我自己动手来处理
You sure? Positive.
你确定? 很确定
I will see you in New York.
纽约再见罗
Okay. Want one of them?
好的 要一个吗?
No, thanks. Sure?
不 谢了 确定?
That’s very kind of you, but I….
你真是个好人 可是我…
Want to give a Iittle sta minch?
想送你个小礼?
You sure?
你确定?
The pause that refreshes.
可以让你更有精神
I don’t… No, I really….
我不… 不 我真的…
You’re on vacation.
你在渡假呀
I’m also about to get married…
我也快要结婚了…
…so I’d Iike to go back to my hotel and….
…所以我想回旅馆和…
Good night.
晚安
I’II see you in New York.
纽约再见了
You. Hey, Doc. You.
你 嘿 医生 你
I’m going to see a Iot of you.
我以后会经常见到你的
Where were you?
你去哪儿了?
My God, I woke up and you were gone!
天哪 我醒过来你就不见了
There was no note or anything! I was out of my mind!
也没有留纸条什么的! 我当场都傻了!
I walked all over the hotel Iooking for you.
我在旅馆里四处找你
I even ate a Rice Krispy Treat. I almost called the police.
我甚至还吃了个”Rice Krispy Treat” 我差点就要报♥警♥了
No, don’t call the police. I’II tell you the truth.
不 不要报♥警♥ 我会告诉你事实的
I had a patient emergency.
我有个紧急病人
You have patients in FIorida?
你有病人在佛罗里达州?
One. He followed me from New York. I had to go, trust me.
一个 他从纽约跟着来 我一定得去 相信我
My God. Who is this patient?
天哪 这病人是谁?
Paul Vitti.
保罗·维蒂
Mafia Paul Vitti?
黑♥手♥党♥的保罗·维蒂?
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Listen. It’s not Iike he’s a regular patient.
听好 他可不是个普通病人
He’s got problems.
他有点问题
He thinks that I’m treating him. It’s crazy.
他认为我会给他治疗 真是疯了
So you’re not treating him?
所以你不会给他治疗吧?
Tell me you’re not.
告诉我你不会帮他治疗
I’m not treating him.
我不会帮他治疗的
It’s scary. You don’t want someone Iike that in your Iife.
这太可怕了 你不会希望你的生活里 有这种人
I’ve covered the mob down here. I’ve seen what they do.
我报导过这里的黑帮 我知道他们都做了些什么I
He and I spoke about it. He understood. It’s over.
他和我谈了这个 他了解 一切都结束了
You’re sure? Absolutely.
你确定 绝对确定
I was so worried.
我可真是担心
I thought maybe you got scared or…
我以为也许你害怕了起来或者…
…saw an ex-girlfriend or something.
…见到了以前的女朋友什么的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!