Home 传记电影 清秀佳人3(2000)(上)

清秀佳人3(2000)(上)

0
清秀佳人3(2000)(上)

帮我搬一下
Help me move this.
安妮,安妮,我来灭火
Anne, Anne, I got it.
打电♥话♥求助
Call for help.
埃米莉,绿山墙着火了
Emily, Green Gables is on fire.
快派消防车来
Send the blessed fire wagon.
安妮,安妮,不要,安妮
Anne, Anne, you can’t, Anne.
不,不!
No, no!
我猜上帝眷顾这个老地方
I guess Providence was looking out for the old place.
你好,杰克
Hi, Jack.
感激不尽,伙计们
We’re grateful, fellows.
把这些卷起来
…and roll these out.
老杰瑞说,他可以把窗户换了
Old Jerry says that he can replace the windows.
马上就来修理
Do the repairs right away.
等我回来我们就可以完成修复
We can finish restoring when I return.
现在嫁给我吧,让我去参军
Marry me now and let me go.
我所爱的一切…
Everything I’ve ever loved…
离我远去
It’s taken away.
凭上帝的赐予
By the power invested in me,
我宣布,布莱斯长官和夫人…
I declare you officer and Mrs. Blythe…
谢谢
Thank you.
你真是太好了
It’s very sweet of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
原谅我那天说过的话
Forgive me for what I said that day.
我们都为你感到骄傲,吉尔
You’ve done us all very proud, Gil.
谢谢,我们现在可以做朋友了吗?
Thank you. Shall we be friends now?
请大家注意
Your attention, please.
女士们,先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, a toast.
我们为幸福的一对新人干杯,啊?
To the happy couple, huh?
他们…准备牺牲
Who…Are…About to sacrifice
他们生命中最快乐的日子…
some of the happiest days of their lives…
去保卫上帝和帝国
To defend God and the Empire.
听听,听听
Hear, hear.
幸福的一对
The happy couple.
总得有人来转移
Well, somebody’s got to avert
摩根牧师的阴霾
the gloom of reverend Morgan.
我们让新郎和新娘跳舞吧
Let’s get the bride and groom dancing.
戴安娜,为这一支舞,我们已经等了五年
Diana, we’ve waited five years for this.
不着急
Don’t rush.
好,再来一杯…敬布莱斯长官…
Yes, and another toast… To officer Blythe…
凡敬畏神的人,都要去消灭德国佬
And all the God-fearing men who are off to destroy the hun.
别踩我的便笺
Don’t step on my notes.
它们是我布道的一部分
They’re part of my sermon.
噢,天啊
Oh, my.
对不起,我把帐篷弄坏了
Sorry, I’ve ruined the tent.
你说帐篷太高是什么意思?
What do you mean the tent was too tall?
你好,呃,夫人…
Hello, uh, madam…
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
1918年1月
《家族精神》
安妮·雪莉著
邮差送来了这个通知,雪莉小姐
The postman dropped this notice off, miss Shirley.
你有个挂号♥包裹
There is a registered package for you
在夏洛特镇邮局
at the charlottetown post office.
哦,知道了
Oh, yeah.
你写杂♥志♥文章挣了
Do you make lots of money
不少钱吗,雪莉小姐?
writing magazine articles, miss Shirley?
不,不是很多,但加上做家教
No, not a lot, but, with tutoring,
过日子是够了
it’s enough to get by.
金妮,你还有五个星期
Ginny, you have five weeks
就要参加雷蒙德的考试了
before the exams for redmond.
我都害怕得消化不良了
I’m terrified to the point of dyspepsia.
答应我,在假期里
Promise me you’ll brush up
你会好好复习
over the holidays.
我还没有一个学生
I haven’t had a student of mine
考试不及格
pass with less than flying colours yet.
你不去陪我去考场吗,雪莉小姐?
Won’t you be there, miss Shirley?
你不需要我
You don’t need me
牵着你的手的,金妮
to hold your hand, Ginny.
你的拉丁语和希腊语可能要
Your Latin and Greek may be
听天由命了
at the mercy of Providence,
但是你在其他艺术课方面
but you shall excel
都会出类拔萃
in all the other arts.
对此,我深信不疑
That I have every faith in.
你好,我来取信
Hello, you have something for me.
给你
There you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢,就像我活着和呼吸一样
Oh, as I live and breathe.
全世界都以为你在井底下冬眠呢
The world thinks you’re hibernating at the bottom
亲爱的安妮,我整个冬天都没见到你
of a well, Anne dear, I haven’t seen you all winter.
瑞秋
Rachel.
你听到消息吗?
Have you heard the news?
戴维·基思已经报名参军了
Davey Keith’s signed up.
真的?
Has he?
相信那个快活的调皮鬼
Trust that bright little devil
会开着坦克回家…
to come home driving a tank…
但这消息还不是最糟糕的,也不是最近的
But that’s not the worst or the latest.
赖特家得到消息了
The Wrights got word.

No.
弗雷德在维米岭失踪了
Fred’s gone missing at Vimy Ridge.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
他们说在卡莫迪还发现另外六个男孩
They think they found six other boys on Carmody, too.
查理·斯隆,穆迪·斯普金…
Charlie Sloane, Moody Spurgeon…
显然,他们几个的身份牌
Apparently, several of their tags got sent
被送到了夏洛特镇的政♥府♥大楼
to government house at charlottetown.
碰巧,弗雷德不在其中
As it happens, Fred’s wasn’t among them.
他也被列在同一份名单上
He’s been listed all the same.
哦,我们去看望戴安娜
Oh, we’ll call on Diana.
向最忠诚的人致敬,向我们光荣的死者致敬
To the most faithful, to our glorious dead.
查理·斯隆
Charlie Sloane…
威尔弗雷德·贝尔…
Wilfred Bell…
穆迪·斯普金
Moody Spurgeon.
以及在行动中失踪的那些人…
And to those missing in action…
弗雷德·赖特,阿利斯泰尔·科维…
Fred Wright and alistair covey…
愿他们疲惫的灵魂安息
May their weary souls
在上帝的庇佑和
rest in God should Providence
呼召下
call them, too.
请大家和我一起翻到第550首赞美诗好吗?
Would you all please turn with me to hymn number 550?
与我同住
Abide with me.
夕阳西沉
Fast falls the eventide.
安妮?安妮
Anne? Anne.
我不能,我不能坐在那里无助地听
I can’t, I can’t sit in there and listen helplessly.
到这里来
Come here.
有吉尔的消息吗?
Have you heard from Gil?
所有写给他的信都被退回来了
All of his letters were sent back.

Oh.
我害怕
I’m afraid.
出了什么事
Something’s happened.
我要知道
I need to know what.
你能做什么?
What can you possibly do?
去我有记录的最后一家野战医院
Go to the last field hospital I have record of.
从那开始找
Search from there.
穿越整个法国?
Through all of France?
他们不会让平民去前线
They won’t let civilians to the front.
我不会待在这里等着我丈夫的葬礼
I won’t stay here and wait for my husband’s funeral.

No.
我必须去
I have to go.
你可以做我们其他人梦寐以求的事,安妮
You can do what the rest of us only dream of doing, Anne.
你没事吧?
Will you be all right?
下周我们要搬去和妈妈一起住
We’re moving in with mom next week.
那房♥子卖♥♥了?
The house sold, then?
没关系