Home 传记电影 清秀佳人3(2000)(上)

清秀佳人3(2000)(上)

0
清秀佳人3(2000)(上)

Your brother Harry used to play hockey with me
在埃文利复仇者队
on the Avonlea avengers.
很久没跟他联♥系♥了
I lost track of him.
呃,布莱斯医生
Uh, Dr. Blythe.
我认为哈利不能再打球了
I don’t think Harry made it.
在回来的船上待了三个星期,没有任何照顾
Three weeks on a ship coming home with no care whatsoever.
这个人很幸运还活着
This one’s lucky to be alive…
如果他不染上坏疽的话
If the gangrene doesn’t get him.
现在我们来看看那些敷料
Now let’s get a look at those dressings.
里面有弹片,无法愈合
There’s shrapnel in there that won’t let it heal.
如果你有什么药可以让他麻醉的话
We could operate right away if you have anything
我们可以马上动手术
to knock him out with.

May.
把吉姆搬到里面
Let’s take Jim inside.
吗♥啡♥不多了
There’s not much morphine.
能搜到任何供应品都感激不尽
Any supplies that you can track down would be appreciated.
在用船送他们回家前,他们甚至连包扎都没包扎好
But they don’t even patch them up before they ship them home.
他们本来有更好的机会的
They’d have a better chance
如果在战场上
if someone took the time
有人及时处理的话
on the battlefield.
嗯嗯,是啊
Mm-hmm, yeah.
他们在白沙的
They’re in the ballroom at
舞厅里
the white sands.
好吧,实际上,我们的想法有点不同
Well, actually, we had something a little different in mind.
嗯,那在花♥园♥里搭一个
Well, what about setting up
漂亮的白色丝绸帐篷来招待客人怎么样?
a beautiful white silk tent in the garden for the reception.
我们正在考虑
We were thinking of
举♥行♥一个简单的仪式
a simple ceremony on the lawn
在绿山墙的草坪上或果园里
or in the orchard at Green Gables.
安妮,这里的空间大得多
Anne, there’s so much more room
可以容纳所有宾客
here for all the guests.
但是,戴安娜,举♥行♥一个安静的家庭仪式
But, Diana, there’s nothing wrong
并没有什么不对
with a quiet home ceremony.
对你和弗雷德来说已经够好的了
It was just good enough for you and
在你开始装腔作势之前
Fred…Before you started putting on airs.
我没有装腔作势,妈妈
I do not put on airs, mother.
有,你有
Yes, you do.
弗雷德
Fred,
你终于回家了
you’re finally home.
没有晚饭吃了,我让艾格尼丝离开了
Dinner wouldn’t keep. I let Agnes leave.
戴安娜,我可以和你谈一会儿吗?
Diana,may I speak with you for a moment?
我们正忙着计划婚礼呢
We’re in the middle of planning.
等不及了
It can’t wait.
我们需要私下谈谈
We need to speak privately.
这么粗鲁,有什么重要的事啊?
What’s so blessed important that you could be so rude?
货币市场一片混乱
The money markets have been a shambles
过去几个月因为战争
these past few months because of the war
以及银行不得不进行的合并
and the bank’s having to consolidate.
今天他们决定关闭我的分行
They decided to close my branch today.
我相信他们会把你调到附近的某个地方
I’m sure they’ll transfer you somewhere nearby.
我不想换另一个地方
I’m not taking another position.
我们很富裕
We’re well off.
也许你甚至都不用回去工作了
Perhaps you won’t even have to return to work.
安妮,吉尔,我要把清单和你的比较一下
Anne, Gil, I want to compare lists to yours.
我不会回去工作了,戴安娜
I’m not going back to work, Diana.
我参军了
I’m enlisting.
你的家庭比你的国家更重要
Your family comes before your country.
弗雷德,这么一大清早
Fred, what the devil are you doing here
你到这里干什么?
so early in the morning?
我们得谈谈
We need to speak.
在安妮过来之前,你能载我一程吗?
Can you give me a lift in before Anne comes over?
我,呃,制定了一个预算来管理每月的开支
I, uh, worked out a budget to manage the monthly expenses.
我们所有的投资都是安全的
All our investments are secure.
弗雷德,我认为戴安娜的反应,不会像你想象的那样
Fred, I don’t think Diana’s going to react as you imagine.
你起码得告诉她…
Can’t you at least tell her–
吉尔
Gil,
戴安娜无法面对
Diana can’t face the reality of being
为国效力的现实
of service to one’s country.
这已经持续了好几个月了
This has been going on for months.
我理解
I understand.
真的理解
I really do.
OK
Ok.
给戴安娜和孩子们一个吻
Give Diana and the kids a kiss for me.
告诉他们,我一个月后回来
Tell them I’ll be back in a month,
一旦我们打扫完凯撒之钟,嗯
(凯撒之钟:象征国王的权力)
once we’ve cleaned the kaiser’s clock, eh.
上帝保佑
God speed.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿,排到后面去
Hey, back of the line.
我们今天第一个报名
We’re first to sign up today.
这是为那些落后的人准备的
This is for those of you who lag behind.
你不想让你的孩子问你
You don’t want your kids asking you,
“那么,你在战争中做了什么,爸爸?”
“so, what did you do in the war, daddy?”
你是和平主义者吗?
Are you a pacifist?
或者你就是个胆小鬼?
Or are you just yellow?
是汉子就来应招
You can recruit a man,
不然就是只水母(没骨头)
not a jellyfish.
安妮,怎么这么久?
Anne, what’s taking so darn long?
别把你的短衬裤打结了
Don’t get your knickers in a knot.
哦,安妮,太迷人了
Oh, Anne, you’re ravishing.
谁会想到商店买♥♥的婚裙
Who ever would have thought a store-bought dress
能让戴安娜满意呢?
would satisfy Diana?
你是对的
But you were right.
噢,戴安娜的面纱看起来很完美
Oh, Diana’s veil looks perfect
就借来的东西而言
for something borrowed.
裙子的长度是多少?
How’s the dress length?
我可能得提高一点
I may have to take it up a little,
如果不是这样,那就太合适了
but it’s a perfect fit otherwise.
吉尔伯特·布莱斯,你在干什么?
Gilbert Blythe, what are you doing?
那会招霉运的
It’s very bad luck
看未来的新娘穿婚纱
to see your prospective bride in her wedding dress.
吉尔,就在走廊上等一下
Gil, just wait on the porch
我换衣服
and I’ll change.
进厨房♥
Into the kitchen.
我刚去送了弗雷德
I just dropped Fred off.
他把它弄坏了
He spoiled it.
就这些
That’s all there is to it.
我们不得不改变这条裙子的整个设计
We’re going to have to change the entire design
来掩饰它
of the dress to disguise it.
亲爱的芭里夫人,我这辈子经历过很多不幸
Dear Mrs. Barry, I’ve weathered lots of bad luck in my day.
我必须阻止他
I have to stop him.
听着,戴安娜,他现在应该已经在去大♥陆♥的渡船上了
Look, Diana, he’ll be on the ferry to the mainland by now.
你着了什么魔要帮他?
What possessed you to help him?
我并不宽恕我的参与
I am not condoning my involvement.
戴安娜,戴安娜,他需要有人为他送行
Diana, Diana, he needed someone to see him off.
他不敢面对你
He couldn’t confront you for fear that
怕你不理解他的理由
you wouldn’t understand his reasons.
他要我转达对你和孩子们的道别
He told me to say goodbye to you and the kids.
在纽约的过去一年里,这场战争只是
For the past year in New York, this war was just
报纸的头条新闻,在这里
a headline in the paper — here,
这是我们的责任
it’s our duty.
你一周后就要结婚了
You’re getting married in a week.
如果你要抛弃你的家人
But what’s the point if you’re just
那又有什么意义呢?
going to desert your family?
安妮,你就要回家了吗?
Anne, are you going back home already?
安妮?
Anne?
安妮…
Anne…
你现在不需要做这个
You don’t need to do this now.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
安妮,拜托
Anne, please.
我必须做这个
I have to do this.