Home 传记电影 清秀佳人3(2000)(上)

清秀佳人3(2000)(上)

0
清秀佳人3(2000)(上)

Good night, Mr. Garrison.
我有麻烦了,我需要帮助
I’m in trouble. I need help.
嗯,这可能是
Well, it is probably
你尝试过的
the most absurd scheme
最荒谬的计划
you’ve ever attempted.
谢谢你的信任票,吉尔伯特·布莱斯
Thanks for you vote of confidence, Gilbert Blythe.
这个机会,一生只有一次
This chance, is once in a lifetime.
一位成功作家居然
And what successful writer has ever
要用一个小人物写的东西
written with a pinch hitter.
所有作家都有编辑的
All writers have editors.
我把我的新作给了他
I gave him my new daft.
如果他不喜欢怎么办?
What if he doesn’t like it?
现在我被邀请参加一个招待会
And now I’ve been invited to a reception
在他家的庄园
at his family’s estate.
我觉得自己像只被带到屠宰场的羔羊
I feel like a lamb being led to the slaughter.
不,请不要抛弃我
No, don’t desert me, please.
做个深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
相信自己的能力
Believe in your own ability.
林德太太曾经说,我的勇气堪比运河马
Mrs. Lynde did say I had the nerve of a canal horse.
我很期待会见这位杰出的加里森
I’m looking forward to meeting this Garrison phenomenon.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗,每当我想吸引人群时
You know, I trot Jack out whenever
我就把杰克带来
I want to attract a crowd.
我们为我在海外的医院筹集了2000美元
We’ve raised $2,000 for my hospital overseas
给战争孤儿的
for war orphans.
如果我们美国人以同样的热情
If we Americans join the allies at war
加入盟国的战争
with the same kind of enthusiasm, we’ll put
我们将结束这该死的战乱
an end to the blessed mess.
我知道你和杰克合作的那本书
I understand the book that you and Jack
是关于一个孤儿的
are collaborating on concerns an orphan.
是的
Yes.
当这部书被评论时
When it’s reviewed, I’d like to host
我想在我们的庄园举办一个慈善舞会
a charity ball for our manoir,
以这部小说为主题
using the novel as the theme.
我无法想象我的书
I can’t imagine my book as a setting
会成为慈善募捐活动的背景
for a charity fundraiser.
你一定是布莱斯医生吧
You must be Dr. Blythe.
加里森先生
Mr. Garrison.
你好,我一直期待见到你
How are you? I’ve been looking forward to meeting you.
如此挚爱的对象
The subject of such devotion.
你很幸运能得到这个年轻女人的强烈尊重和爱戴
You are fortunate to hold this young woman’s intense esteem
作家往往
and adoration — a writer is often
只能与语言艺术结缘
only married to the art of language.
我预料你们俩都会很幸福
I predict enormous happiness for you both.
嗯,唔,谢谢
Well, uh, thank you.
安妮
Anne.
吉特阿姨,布莱斯医生是贝尔维尤的
Aunt kit, Dr. Blythe is one of the senior
高级职员之一
staff members at Bellevue.

Oh.
我们这里有很多参与筹款的客人
We have a number of guests here involved in fundraising
我相信你们会愿意见面的
I’m sure you’d like to meet.
雪莉小姐和我有点事要办,事情有点糟糕
Miss Shirley and I have a bit of business to complicate things.
我侄子好像
My nephew looks quite taken
很喜欢你的未婚妻
with your fiancee.
嗯,安妮是不容易受到影响的
Well, Anne isn’t easily influenced
在写作方面
when it comes to her writing.
别以为他知道自己面对的是什么
I don’t think he understands what he’s up against.
嗯?
Well?
并不可怕
It’s not awful.
只是不够好
It’s just not good enough.
请再说一遍
I beg your pardon.
你把一切真诚的东西都变了
You changed everything that was genuine,
所有的纯真
all the innocence.
我不知道发生了什么,但你最好把这个烧了
I don’t know what happened, but you better burn this.
烧了?
Burn this?
重写
Start over.
我正努力按照你希望的方式写作
I’m trying to write the way you wanted me to.
做这个工作,我已经精疲力尽了
I’ve exhausted myself making this work.
如果你不想坚持下去
If you don’t want to keep
那就回去教书吧
at it, go back and teach.
我能嗅到什么东西不对劲
I can smell when something isn’t working.
你想成为一个严肃的作家
You wanted to be considered a serious writer.
那是我帮你的原因
That’s why I’m helping you.
不,是我帮你的原因
No, that’s why I’m helping you.
安妮,你拥有人类洞察力的天赋
Anne, you have the gift of human insight.
我努力做得更好,却失败得很惨
When I try to do better, I fail miserably.
别试图去写一本畅销书
Stop trying to write a best-seller.
提出这个的人是你
You’re the one who suggested this.
我找你是为了帮你,加里森先生
I came to you for help, Mr. Garrison.
好吧,整个开场都是一个糟糕的构思
All right, this entire gambit was a terrible idea.
要么停止哭泣
Either you quit crying about it
要么重新开始
or go back to the drawing board.
《向着遥远的山峰》
小杰克·加里森著
安妮,是杰克
Anne, it’s Jack.
我知道你在
I know you’re in there.
我知道我的评论有点贬低,我承认
I know my comments were a bit disparaging, I admit.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈罗德
Harold.
啊,加里森先生
Ah, Mr. Garson.
我非常期待你的下一稿
I’m certainly looking forward to your next draft.
对不起,雪莉小姐在吃午饭
I’m sorry, miss Shirley’s at lunch.
要我帮你捎口信吗?
May I leave a message?
杰克·加里森的便笺似乎很逗啊
Jack Garrison’s notes seem to be pretty amusing.
你知道,没有人会告诉你怎么写作
You know, no one can tell you how to write.
杰克没有告诉我怎么写作
Jack’s not telling me how to write.
他是评论
He’s commenting.
嗯,你以前出过书
Well, you’ve been published before.
为什么你需要他?
Why do you need him?
我的第一本书篇幅小
My first book was small
而且读者不多
and not widely read.
别担心,他已经从情网中出来了
Don’t worry — he’s turned out
做一个很好的教练
to be a pretty good coach.
真的
Really.
晚安
Good night.
回我的住处
Heading back to my place.
这显然是恶性的
This is clearly malignant.
我宁愿让他活动活动四肢
I’d prefer to give him use of his limbs
在剩下不多的时间里
for what little time has left — stitch him up.

No.
我认为我们可以成功切除
I think we can successfully remove it.
不太可能
It’s highly unlikely.
你不能停下来
You can’t discontinue
对这个班没什么好处
without some benefit to this class.
记录下来,我拒绝继续下去
Put it on record that I have declined to continue
为了病人的安全
for the safety of the patient.
布莱斯医生
Dr. Blythe.
回那儿吧…就算为了那些旁听的
Get back in there… For the sake of the residents
以你为偶像的实习医生
in the gallery who aspire to be you.
我不打算为提高这家医院的声望
I’m not about to perform to enhance
而表演
the prestige of this institution.
对不起
I’m sorry.
吉尔!
Gil!
这个组织的政♥治♥
The politics of this organization are
比我预想的要复杂得多
more than I ever bargained for.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我这么兴奋应该不太好吧
It doesn’t feel right that I should feel so excited, then.
看看这个
Read it.
你写完了
You’re done.
我们明天交稿
We’re submitting it tomorrow.
这是你写过的最好的作品
It’s the best of everything you’ve ever written.
太棒了!