Oh,Jesus.
怎么了
What is it?
我妈在哪
Where’s Mama?
已经送医院了吗
Is she in the hospital?
卡萝和她在一起吗
Is Carol with her?
我们会去 我们当然会去
Well…Well, we will. Ofcourse we will.
是谁
Who was that?
吉米叔叔
It was UncleJimmy.
你外婆突然中风
Grandma’s had a stroke.
Oh, no.
她会好吗
Is she gonna be all right?
我不知道 宝贝
I don’t know. Maybe.
哦 甜心
Oh, honey.
因为发生了意外事故
There was an accident.
班尼在搭杰布罗赛克的卡车回家时 遇上车祸 去世了
Bennywas killed riding home
inJay Brosek’s truck.
I’m sorry.
我会记忆着你的
I will remember you
你会忘了我吗
Will you remember me?
不要让你的人生
Don’t let your life
从你身旁闪过虚度
Pass you by
别只顾着为回忆
Weep not for
而哭泣
The memories
我会记忆着你的
I will remember you
你会忘了我吗
Will you remember me?
不要让你的人生
Don’t let your life
从你身旁闪过虚度
Pass you by
不要哭了
Weep not for
我好伤心
Ann: I felt so sad.
我失去了班尼
I had lost Benny.
我也在失去这个
But I was also losing something
曾经属于我的地方
that was once the only place in the world for me.
回忆
The memories
街道变窄了
Now the streets weren’t as wide.
树更矮
The trees seem lower…
房♥子也变小了
and the house is smaller.
你看起来很好
You look real good.
但是你变了
But you’re different.
怎么变了
How?
[Chuckles]
我说不清楚
I don’t know.
只是
Just…
你和以前不太一样了
You seem different, too, somehow.
我长大了
I’m bigger.
我还能说点德语呢
I can speak some German.
[Speaking German]
意思是 今天天气怎么样
That’s “How’s the weather today?”
我喜欢
I like that.
那么
So…
你会回来吗
Do you think you’ll come back?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我现在回来了
Now that I’m here…
我不知道
I don’t know.
想知道我的想法吗
You know what I think?
如果你待在这儿
I think If you were to stay,
你迟早
sooner or later,
会变得和你妈一样
you’d bejust like your mom…
一直想走出去
always wanting to go away.
我在打长途
Adele: I’m calling long distance.
告诉他我找过他
Would you tell him that I called again?
他有回覆什么给我吗
Well, has he gotten my messages?
Mm-hmm.
OK 告诉他不在加州
Ok. Well, tell him that I’m out ofstate.
记得再告诉他
Tell him again.
And that, um…
周日我会回去的
I’ll be home on Sunday.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛莉格历林说得没错
Ann: Mary Girling was right.
我们都变了
We were different.
但是有些事还是和以前一样
But some things always stayed the same.
有火吗
Got a light?
Yeah.
我记忆中的不和谐
There was anger that had been around
仍然存在
as far back as I can remember.
这是上帝的旨意
It was God’s way.
闭嘴 不要说了
Shut up about God’s way.
吉米 不要这样
Jimmy, don’t.
抱歉 牧师
I’m sorry, Reverend.
也许我们该吃中餐了
Maybe we should, um, start dinner.
坐下 我去弄点烧烤
Sit down, Sylvia. I’m gonna barbecue.
那你还不去
Then why don’t you start it, honey?
我叔叔吉米要暴发了
Ann: My uncleJimmy was ready to explode.
[Baby Crying]
我能感觉到
I could feel it coming.
阿黛儿
So, Adele…
喜欢加州吗
Do you like California?
哦 是的 非常喜欢
Oh, yeah. Very much.
在那边过得怎么样
What’s your day like, Adele, back there?
Carol: Hal.
Well, I, uh…
呃 我整日在学校教书
work a full day at school with my students.
我们住在比佛利山
And, uh, we live in Beverly Hills,
离学校有点远
so it’s quite a commute.
一天之内我得在车上度过两小时
I have to be in the car for at least 2 hours.
你知道吗 我们整天都在工作
Let me tell you something, Adele, we all work.
你不要这样
That wasn’t necessary.
有人想再喝点东西吗
Anyone want another drink?
Carol:Jim.
你当然在工作 吉米
Ofcourseyou work,Jimmy,
但是现在你得到了妈妈的房♥子和车子
But you’ve also got Mom’s house now and the RV.
我们能不吵架吗
Could we not have any fighting today?
算了吧 阿黛儿 你的生活并不艰难
Your life is not that difficult, is it?
哦 如果我能从这个家 得到半点帮助 也许不会
Well, maybe ifI had had halfthe help from the family
你很幸运得到了
that you were lucky enough to come into,Jimmy.
跟我来啊
You come here a second with me.
我给你看点东西
I wanna show you something, Adele.
不要那样说话
You don’t have to talk to her like that.
我会给你看
I want to show you the deed
房♥子的抵押
and the mortgage to the house
我还在付贷款呢
that I’ve been paying on, that I’m still paying on!
该死,滚出去
Carol: Damn it, get out ofthe house.
你知道当我独自扶养孩子时
You know who helped me
谁帮我了吗
when I was by myselfwith a child,
没人
all by myself? Nobody.
没人来帮我
Nobody helped me,Jimmy.
我就给你看♥房♥♥契
I’m gonna show you the deed.
看看吧
You take a look at it. Eitheryou look at it
然后闭上你那张臭嘴
oryou shut your damn mouth from now on.
没人能用这样的语气
Nobody talks to me like that, Jimmy, not even you.
对我说话 即使是你 泰德 带我去假日酒店
Come on, Ted, take me to the Holiday Inn.
去酒店多打几个电♥话♥吧
Make your phone calls there, too, not here.
我知道你喜欢勾引男人
I know you need to get laid back in Beverly Hills,
但你就不能消停一阵
but Can’t you hold off a little bit…
阿黛儿 阿黛儿
Adele. Adele!
你姐姐的孩子刚去世了
Your sister’s boy is dead.
停下 拜托
Please, everyonejust stop this.
我走 走吧 我们走
God damn it.

Back off.
我们走
Come on. We’re going.
Ann.
We’re going!
如果你想 你可以待在这儿
You can stay here If you want, honey.
我会把班尼的床给你睡
I’ll make up Benny’s bed for you.
我想他乐意如此
Bennywould love that.

Ann.
[Door Closes]
不要再有下次 妈妈
Not again, mother.
把电♥话♥给我
Get me the telephone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!