“Pool, walk-in closets, security,
带保全 拱形的天花板
vaulted ceilings.”
拱形的 我喜欢
Vaulted. I love it.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
不好意思 我不是有意偷听 不小心听见了
I’m sorry. I couldn’t help but overhearing.
我想我也许能帮得上你
I thought I might help you.
我是吉儿雷特怀
I’m Gail Letterfine.
西部房♥产
Westside Realty.
Oh.
你们要找什么房♥子
So, what Are you looking for?
在比佛利山的
Something in Beverly Hills.
我叫阿黛儿欧格斯 这是我女儿 安
I’m Adele August. This is my daughterAnn.

Hi.
Hi.
她没睡醒 我来从威斯康辛来的
She’s not awake. Wejust moved here from Wisconsin.
威斯康辛
Wisconsin?
我一点也不了解那里
I don’t know anyone from Wisconsin.
我醒着呢
I’m awake.
你住在比佛利山
You live in Beverly Hills?
在圣莫尼卡 以前是贝莱尔
No. I live in Santa Monica. Formerly from Bel Air.
再以前是布伦特伍德
Formerly Brentwood.
我住过很多地方
I’ve had a lot offormerlys in my life.
我现在活得很好 单身 自♥由♥自在
I’m fine now. I’m single, I’m free,
我喜欢这样
and I love it.
大多数时候都喜欢
Most ofthe time. Yeah.
失陪
Excuse me.
她想成为演员
She wants to be an actress.
所有人都想
Don’t they all?
[Line Rings]
接线员
Operator.
告诉她我是她外孙女
Just tell her it’s a collect call from her granddaughterAnn.
等一下
Just one moment.
我会付钱
Tell her I’ll pay her back.
我们公♥司♥所属的房♥产在
Lookwhat we have along BeverlyVista.
比佛利山附近
Beverly Hills adjacent.
也许不好看
That’s not the posh part of Beverly Hills,
但仍然是在学区
but it is still within the school district.
[Line Rings]
[Ring]
你在干什么 你还好吗
Sweet pea, what you doing? Are you ok?
Mm-hmm.
吉儿为我们找到了房♥子
Gail found something for us. What a woman.
她独自抚养三个孩子
She is raising 3 teenagers by herself.
她丈夫跟会计跑了
Husband ran off with an accountant,
并且从她丈夫那儿 拿不到一分钱
and she can’t get a dime out ofhim.
跟我来卫生间 还有
Come with me while I pee. Come on. Also…
她没有说
she didn’t say so, but…
但我想她有一只眼睛是假的
[Whispering] I think she has a glass eye.
You know…
一只假眼让人好奇
it makes somebody interesting.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean? Interesting in a mysterious way.
就是 很神秘
Interesting in a kind ofa…
要搭车吗
Man: Hey, you want a ride?
安 你在这儿啊 你妈妈在找你
Ann, there you are. Your mom’s looking for you.
我看到她了
I saw her.
我想我们找到住处了
You know, I think that we might have found a place.
甜心 我知道改变很难
Honey, I know that it’s hard at first, making changes,
但是你得适应变化
But you have to get used to it.
生活处处充满变化
Life is full ofthem.
安 你跑哪去了
Ann, where did you go?
我正跟你说话呢
I was in there talking and talking to you.
回头你就不见了
I come out here and you’re gone.
Your love
Is better than ice cream
Better than anything else that I’ve tried
Your love
Is better than ice cream
But everyone here knows how to cry
It’s a long way down
It’s a long way down
It’s a long way down
To the place where we started from
你没得到那份工作
You didn’t get thejob.
我得到了 宝贝
It’s in the bag, baby.
Come here, you.
你说真的
Serious?
是的
Yes!
我讨厌我的发型
I hate my hair.
这样很好
It’s one of your strongest assets.
我想剪掉头发
I’m gonna cut it off.
除非你杀了我
Over my dead body.
那好吧
Ok.
[Laughs]
好了 走吧
Ok. Let’s go.
Can you believe that?
她们穿的和在沙滩上差不多
They look like they’re going to the beach.
聪明的女孩 更注重内在
The intelligent girls are inside.
宝贝
Bab…
我讨厌你
I hate you.
我们稍后再谈谈 祝你好运
We’ll talk about that later, sweetie. Good luck.
对我说声 祝你好运如何
How about good luck for me?
我看起来怎样
How do I l-look?
[Kids Talking And Laughing]
[Rap Music Playing]
[Kids Yelling And Arguing]
你瞅啥?
Why don’t you just back off?
让开
Punk!
Come on, let’s go!
各位
Everybody,
这是我们新的病理学老师 阿黛儿欧格斯
this is our new speech pathologist, Adele August.
她来自威斯康辛州的贝城
Adele is from Bay City, Wisconsin.
美国的牛奶园
America’s dairyland.
啊 威斯康辛来的
Ah, Wisconsin.
Yes.
我是乔治富兰克林 教历史的
George Franklin, history.
乔治 历史老师
George. History.
[Bell Rings]
往右走到12号♥教室 对吗
Room 1 2 is to the right, right?
我带你去
Let me show you.
Follow me.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
[Kids Shouting]
跟贝城不太一样
Not exactly Bay City,
但是你得适应
But you get used to it.
他们把家具扔了
Mmm. Is that… Did they throw out that furniture?
当那是垃圾
Is that garbage?
Mm-hmm.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
宝贝 不要刮到车
Honey, don’t scratch the car.
放假时 我们开车去放松
Ann: On our days off we would drive to relax.
什么地方我们都去
We drovejust anywhere.
我妈喜欢那些房♥子
My motherwas in awe ofthe homes
棕榈树
and the palm trees
和随处可见的电影明星们
and real movie stars on public sidewalks.
她喜欢这儿
She was in love.
她爱比佛利山
In love with Beverly Hills.
哦 我喜欢那房♥子
Oh, I like that one.
转过去怎么样
Over there, with the circular driveway.
我喜欢拐角的房♥间,我就可以从窗户里爬出去
I want the room in the corner. I can climb out that window.
我要靠后面的房♥间
I’ll take the one in the back,
那儿能俯瞰游泳池
overlooking the pool.
[Gasps]
[Laughing]
那个房♥子好漂亮
Mmm. That one’s a beauty,
蓝色的百叶窗
with the cute blue shutters.
哦 看看这房♥子
Oh, look at this house.
这就是我想要的房♥子
This is the house I want.
太漂亮了
That is beautiful. Come on.
妈 上面写着 请先预约
Mom, it’s by appointment only.
没关系
It’s all right.
上面写的 请勿打扰
It says, “Do not disturb occupants.”
只管笑就行了 没事的
Just smile. We’ll be fine. It’s ok.
请仔细考虑
Realtor: I appreciate it. Please think about it.
你是房♥产经纪人
You’re the realtor.
嗨 我能帮你吗
Hi. How can I help you?
好可爱 哦,它吻了我一下
Look at this sweet… Oh, he gave me a kiss.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!