I never did like that picture.
你认识我吗 麦可 你认为你认识我
You know me, Michael? You think you know me?
对 你对我的认识比我自己还多 对吧
Yeah, you know me better than I know myself, don’t you?
我看到你在看《堪萨斯城星报》
The Kansas City Star. I saw you.
想告诉我什么我不知道的事吗
You want to tell me something I don’t know?
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I read.
你只认识一个十六岁的孩子
You know a 16-year-old kid.
你不认识我 只认识一个十六岁的孩子
You don’t know me. You know a kid at 16.
去你的
Damn you!
你还来过我家作客
You’ve been a guest in my house!
芬尼摩 你也来过我家作客
You’re a guest in mine, Fenimore.
比尔 威尔 威廉我该怎么称呼你
Bill, Will. William? What do I call you?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为自己是谁 可以审判我
Who the hell do you think you are, judging me?
谁给你那个权利
What gives you the right?
你从没在农场工作过吧 麦可
You ever worked on a farm, Michael?
在那里维持生计 养家糊口
To make your living? Support your family?
政♥府♥偷走我爸的水 流过我们那块地的河流
The government stole my father’s water. The stream that ran through our land.
他们说要将河流挪为他用
They said they were appropriating it for other uses.
我们不能种谷物 也不能养牛
We couldn’t grow crops, we couldn’t raise cattle.
还有偿还不完的债务
We had loans we couldn’t pay.
我父亲一早起床
My father woke up one morning
发现自己死了会比活着更值钱
and he realized he was worth more dead than alive.
他的骸骨能得到的保险金 比该死的农夫身份还多
His skin and bones were worth more in insurance money than as a damn farmer.
我在家后面的峭壁底发现他的拖拉机
I found his tractor at the bottom of the bluffs behind our house.
他把事情弄得像是意外
He made it look like an accident.
我发现他的尸体 还有遗书
I found his body. And the note.
遗书是写给我的
He wrote it to me.
我妈尽力争取到的保险金并不够
The insurance money paid off what Mom could but it wasn’t enough.
邻居在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥走了我家的地
The neighbors took our land at auction.
这全都是因为某个官僚决定征用那块地
All because some bureaucrat stuck a pin in a map.
堪萨斯州中部的一条小河 还说我们不能用自己的水
Some creek in the middle of Kansas. Said we couldn’t use our own water.
这不能给你做炸♥弹♥的权利 我才十六岁
Didn’t give you the right to build a bomb. I was 16!
十六岁 你十六岁时就没做过错事
Sixteen! You ever do anything wrong when you were 16?
把车子撞坏
You ever crash your car?
偷过东西 跟女孩乱搞
You ever steal anything? You ever screw the wrong girl?
你会把你十六岁做过的事告诉你孩子
You’re gonna tell your kid everything you did when you were 16, Michael?
你说过的谎 和你嗑过的药
The lies you told, the drugs you took?
我已经被审判过了 被关了起来
I’ve been judged for this. I got sent away for it.
你知道吗
You know what,
那是发生在我身上最好的事 最好的事
it was the best thing that ever could’ve happened to me. Best thing.
奥立佛是谁
Who is Oliver?
他是我年轻时最好的朋友
He was my best friend growing up.
我们二十五岁时 他死了
He died when we were both 25.
我改名是为了纪念他
I did it to honor him,
让他的姓氏延续下去
to carry on his name.
还为了隐藏身分 对 隐藏
And to hide. Yeah, to hide.
因为我不想让儿子知道我做过的事
Because I didn’t want any son I had knowing what I did.
因为我不想在别人看旧报纸时
‘Cause I didn’t want my kids to be burdened
成为孩子的负担
with people looking through old newspapers.
我并不引以为傲
I’m not proud of this.
这不值得骄傲
This isn’t pride.
我宁愿事情没有发生
I wish it never happened.
我对神许愿
You know, I wish to God
希望我家人能够拥有我父亲的好名字
that my family could have my father’s good name.
你有权去认识谁住在隔壁
You know, you have a right to know who lives next door.
谁跟你孩子说话 谁把你当成朋友
Who talks to your kid, who considers himself your friend.
但你也有权利
But you also have the right…
如果你对我不满 对我有意见
If you have a problem with me, if you have issues with me,
你可以直说 不必拐弯抹角的
you could have the decency to walk across the street and tell me to my face.
奥立佛
Oliver!
嗨 我是麦可 请留话
Hi, this is Michael. Leave a message.
麦可 是我 我想你是对的
Michael, it’s me. Listen, I think you’re right.
我看到奥立佛在购物中心的停车场
I saw Oliver at the mall in the garage
他跟别人换了车
and he switched cars with somebody
我跟踪他到了这家派送公♥司♥的仓库
and I followed him to this warehouse delivery place
他们卸下好几个金属的长箱子
and they were unloading these long metal boxes.
我想跟你谈谈 我现在就过去 好吗
I want to talk to you. I’m coming over, okay?
雪柔
Cheryl.
布鲁克
Brooke.
我就知道是你
I knew it was you.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
买♥♥东西 你呢
Just shopping. What are you doing here?
买♥♥东西
Shopping
真好
Great.

Yeah.
报导说这个人在19街往上行驶时已被射中了好几枪
They say a man was shot several times while driving along 19th Street.
他的车失控后又跟好几辆车相撞
His out-of-control car struck several other vehicles
然后又撞上一棵树
before slamming into a tree.
受害者当场死亡
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
另外 雷斯顿附近的一起汽车事故
Elsewhere, a single car accident near Reston
已导致7号♥公路往西方向的交通完全受阻
is tying up evening traffic on westbound Route 7 at this hour.
目前事故原因仍然不明 从上方摄影画面只能看出
Details are sketchy at this point. What we can tell from our overhead shot
事故发生在潘科兰特卖♥♥中心附近
is the accident took place near the Pine Glen Outlet Center.
警方指出这场致命事故并无其它车辆介入
No other vehicles appeared to be involved in what police say is a fatal crash.
我们掌握更多消息后再做播报
We’ll have more information for you when it becomes available.
驾驶人是二十多岁的女性
The driver of the car, described as a woman in her mid-20s,
已被判定为当场死亡
has been pronounced dead at the scene.
警方指出她的淡蓝色1989年野马车失控
Police say it appears she lost control of her light blue 1989 Mustang
沿着深谷冲破护栏
and crashed through a guard rail along the ravine.
警探相信她死于强烈撞击力
Investigators believe she was killed upon impact…
先生 你不能下去
Sir, you can’t go down there!
你不能下去 不能下去
Sir, you can’t come down here! You can’t go down there.
她在哪里 我们必须清理场地
Where is she? Where is she? We’ve got to keep this area clear, sir.
她走了 她被带走了 哪里
She’s gone, sir. She’s been taken away. Where?
哪里
Where?
她走了 哪里
She’s gone. Where?
很遗憾
I’m sorry.

No.

No.
将军 过得怎样啊
Hey, General, how you holding up?
爸 我们也要去露营 太酷了
Dad, we gotta go camping. It’s so cool!
我们去游泳和爬山 有一天下了有闪电的暴风雨
We went swimming and climbing. And one night, there was a lightning storm.
我们只好住进汽车旅馆
We had to stay in a motel!
真的吗
You did?
我会搭克难小屋 生营火 还会维仔绳结和用刀子
I learned how to make shelters and campfires, and there’s knots and knives.
我和布莱迪还会分辨动物脚印
And me and Brady can tell animal tracks.
太棒了
That’s terrific.
爸 我得挂了 童子军队长在叫我们
Dad, I have to go. The Troopmaster is calling us.
要去爬山洞了
We’re doing a cave hike.
好 葛兰 过几天再见 我爱你
Okay, Grant, I’ll see you in a couple of clays. I love you.
爸 我得挂了
Dad, I’ve got to go!
等他回来再说比较好
It’s better to tell him when he gets back.
谢谢你们来接我
Thanks for coming to get me.
麦可 如果你有任何需要
Michael, if there’s anything you need…
不 我们就在这里
No.we’re here.
不 我没有需要
No, I won’t.
我没事的 只是
I’ll be fine, it’s just…
别让自己
Don’t let yourself…
有时候 不需要独处时 还是不要独处比较好
I mean, sometimes it’s better not to be alone when you don’t have to be.
她人非常好 麦可 她很善良
She was a good person, Michael. Kind.
善良的女孩
A kind girl.
过去这几周如果我有什么冒犯之处
If I haven’t been myself these past few weeks,
我向你道歉 麦可 麦可
I’m sorry for everything. Michael, Michael.
她非常喜欢你和你的家人
She liked you, your family very much.
我们都会陪着你的
We’re here for you. We really are.
喂 麦可 我是维特
Hello. Michael, it’s Whit.
你好吗 你都没有回电
How you doing? I haven’t heard back from you, man.
维特 我的女朋友布鲁克星期五过世了
Whit, my girlfriend, Brooke, was killed Friday.
天啊 麦可 怎么会 是的
God, Michael, no. Yeah.
我待会再跟你谈 好吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!