大卫 我只能尽力而为
David, I will do anything that is possible,
我们需要这个人的残骸
We need some physical sample of the person,
脱衣 新泽西州的拟真电子公♥司♥
Undress. At Cybertronics of New Jersey
他的爱永无止境 历久弥坚
always loving, never ill, never changing
– 九点多了 – 是的
– It’s after 9:00, so… – Yeah. Ten past
– 亨利 你的领带 – 我真糟糕
– Henry, your tie! – I know, I know.
马丁别激他 住手
Martin, you’re provoking him, okay? Stop it.
你要先说 我才能答应
You have to tell me, and then I’ll promise
因为我们不能确定…
Because we don’t know the answer to that
我得跟你谈谈 好吗?
I need to speak to you for a minute, okay?
我跟小木偶一样变成小男孩
Mommy, if Pinocchio became a real boy…
让一些机器人逃吧
Come along, now. Let some Mecha loose to run
他们接下来还会做什么? 请看
What will they think of next? See here
这就是下一代的
Meet the next generation of child designed…
艾伦哈比教授描写
Professor Allen Hobby writes of the power…
为了找到她踏上冒险之旅
you set out on a journey to make her real
还要告诉你接下来的计划
and tell you what’s in store for you next
最后灯光逐渐熄灭
Eventually, the floodlights dimmed and died,
时空轨迹
We found the very fabric of space-time itself…
那只不过是会下棋的电脑
primitive monsters that could play chess
– 还有梦 – 会作梦的机器人?
– of dreams. – A robot that dreams?
玛莉安如愿以偿 生个男婴
A baby boy. And Marian’s wish came true
但是你太太还有救
but it’s your wife who can still be reached
公♥司♥有两千名员工
Of our 2,000 employees, a surprising few…
自己的孩子无法替代
There is no substitute for your own child!
那是你的房♥间 自己去玩吧
That’s your room. Just, uh, go and play
– 过来呀 – 过来
– Come on! Teddy! Teddy! – Come here, boy
你就像一个普通的小孩
You just look like someone’s ordinary kid
我不知道他们做机器小孩
I didn’t know they even made little kids
童话不是真的 你也不是真的
Stories are not real! You’re not real!
我怕你裤子底下的东西
I’m afraid of what you’ve got under there
但是你应该有更好的生活
But you deserve much better in your life
跟现在隔了几秒?
the last time the two of you were together?
– 笼子里有小男孩 – 小男孩?
– There’s a boy in a cage. – A boy?
艾曼黛说她看到小男孩
Amanda says she saw a little boy in there
– 我们要去哪里? – 往这边
– Where are we going? – This way now
蓝仙女是男人还是女人?
Is Blue Fairy Mecha, Orga, man or woman?
我知道她们都在哪里
And I know where most of them can be found
这个女人叫什么名字?
Exactly what name do you give this woman?
他们不是都这么说吗?
Don’t they say that, eh? Don’t they just?
在你之前机器人不会作梦
Until you were born, robots didn’t dream
你受到爱的感召 欲望的驱使
and inspired by love, fueled by desire
我看到了 她住的地方就在海底
I saw it… the place where she lives
记得跟女孩子提起我
remember me to the ladies when you grow up
亲爱的大卫 我让你如愿以偿
Dearest David, your wish is my command
也没有悲伤 只有大卫
there was no grief. There was only David.
– 尿 – 我要你很快说两遍
– Pee. – Now say that two times fast
咳出来 乖孩子
Cough it up. That a boy. That’s a great boy
明天属于我们俩 好吗?
Tomorrow is gonna be just for us, okay?
“但我看不见天上的星月”
* But I can’t see a thing in the sky
你知道蓝仙女住哪里吗?
Do you know where the Blue Fairy lives?
– 我叫你放手 – 我也想呀
– I said let go of him. – I’m trying
我们都知道他的目的
Of course, we all know why they made him.
我猜是因为亨利不喜欢我
I guess… because Henry didn’t like me
我要到哪里找蓝仙女?
Tell me where I can find the Blue Fairy.
有种力量能把机器人变成真人
which will transform Mecha into Orga.
或是用更新的型号♥取代你
or replaced you with a younger model…
– 再见了 乔 – 再见了 大卫
– Good-bye, Joe. – Good-bye, David
顺着世界所有的沿海地区
along all the shorelines of the world.
不会浪费资源和粮食
beyond those of their first manufacture,
她使用的神经元排序科技
using neurone-sequencing technology…
你们儿子面临死亡的事实
she should mourn the death of your son
不晓得我有没有做对
I wonder if I did that right. I don’t…
下面还有羽毛竖起来
and feathers sticking up from the bottom
还没好 还没好
That’s not all of it. That’s not all of it
亨利 我只是想要妈咪…
Henry, I wanted Mommy to love me…
请你给我机会当你真儿子
If you let me, I’ll be so real for you
他是新一代的机器情人
Sir, it’s a late-generation lover-Mecha
– 玩具熊跟我说的 – 我跟她说的
– The bear told me. – I told her
有人为他付出很多爱心 大卫?
A lot of love went into him. David?
你是独一无二的 知道吗?
You are one of a kind. You know that?
– 你是谁做的? – 我的妈咪
– Who made you? – My mommy made me
我们毁灭的都是人工智慧
We are only demolishing artificiality!
一只巨鹰飞到窗沿
and a large falcon flew to the windowsill
就是善良仙子
was no other than the good-hearted fairy…
他们在这儿让你变成真人?
Is this the place they make you real?
我是独一无二的! 我是大卫!
I’m special! I’m unique! I’m David!
我们只有介入那么一次
And it’s the only time we intervened…
或是人类最伟大的情操
or to the greatest single human gift…
– 我不知道 – 我们被困住了
– I don’t know. – We are in a cage
从冰块挖出来的尸体
Because we can only bring back people…
拥有智能行为电路板
with intelligent behavioral circuits…
体温开始上升…
and warming my skin and touching my…
提到一种消灭病毒的新疗法
Microscopic synthetic hunter killers
– 好主意 好主意 – 嗯…
– Good idea. Good idea. – Um…
但你要仔细听
but I want you to listen to them anyway…
我猜你是新的超级玩具
So I guess now you’re the new supertoy
然后你要把绿药丸…
Then you gotta put the green ones…
他跟其他小孩一样是真人了
but a real boy just like other boys.
就不会再想找真的男人了
you’ll never want a real man… again
– 我叫大卫 – 你好 大卫
– My name is David. – Hello, David
人类和机器的古老战争
It’s the rite of blood and electricity
帅哥美女和小朋友们
boys and girls and children of all ages
– 为什么? – 马丁回家了
– Why was that? – Martin came home
那儿全都是高尚的舞♥女♥舞男
Only sunrise gents and sunset ladies
她是我们的贞洁圣母
That’s Our Lady of the Immaculate Heart
在花♥园♥里 兰花的一种
In the garden. Vascostylis Blue Fairy.
– 曼哈顿 – 抵达目的地
– Manhattan. – Destination achieved
转回去 快回头
Turn around, Joe. Turn all the way around
为人类的日常生活服务
in all the multiplicity of daily life
充满暗喻 直觉
An inner world of metaphor, of intuition
亨利 你看到他的脸吗?
I mean, Henry, did you see his face?
但是他的外表却像真人
But outside, he just looks so real…
有那么一天 大卫 我是会死的
Well, one day, David, yes, I will
史温顿太太 请稍等
Mrs. Swinton, could you hold a moment?
你先生有急事找你
I have an urgent call from your husband
小木偶醒来以后
Then the dream ended and Pinocchio awoke
他很惊讶地发现
You can imagine how astonished he was…
就跟电影里的公主一样
Like the princess in the movie we saw
– 还有泰迪吗? – 好 还有泰迪
– And Teddy? – Yeah, and Teddy
就能回家吗?
and I become a real boy, can I come home?
我要找到她 我要变成真人
I must find her. I must become real
下面有没有无执照机器人?
Any old unlicensed iron down there?
别放手 保护我
Don’t let go. Keep me safe. Don’t let go
尽管问吧 我无所不知
Ask Dr. Know. There’s nothing I don’t
你也不是猫狗或小鸟
You are not a dog or a cat or a canary
小心 大卫 这不是玩具
Be careful, David. This is not a toy
你证明了他们的天才
The most lasting proof of their genius
他这一生中第一次…
And for the first time in his life,
利用骨骼或皮肤
that would make it possible to recreate
阿姆斯特丹 威尼斯 纽约…
Amsterdam, Venice, New York…
拥有人工智慧的机器人
The artificial being is a reality…
但是你没回答我的问题
But you haven’t answered my question
– 你能吗? – 能 梦妮卡
– Can you do that? – Yes, Monica
– 孔雀 – 你能说”尿”吗?
– Peacock. – Can you say “pee”?
– 太夸张了 – 是啊
– Oh, that is ridiculous! – Exactly
– 他是机器人 – 什么是机器人?
– He’s Mecha. – What’s Mecha?
大卫…
David? David, come on. David… David…
你不会了解的
you won’t understand the reasons, but…
– 你是机器人 – 我是小男孩
– You’re a machine. – I’m a boy

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!