阿尔德森
心 慌 方
对不起
I’m sorry!
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
没事的 我不会伤害你的
It’s all right. I’m not gonna hurt you.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我还以为你…
I thought you were…
什么
What?
我也说不清
I don’t know.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
停下
Stop!
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
没事的 到这里来
It’s okay. Come here.
没事的 冷静 不会有事的
It’s okay. Calm down. Everything’s gonna be fine.
那里面有什么东西
What was in there?
给我点时间把事情想明白
Just gimme a minute to figure things out.
-你为什么害怕那个房♥间 -我叫你给我点时间
– Why were you afraid of that room? – Gimme a minute I said.
这地方到底有多少人
How many people are in this thing?
听着 我们不能在这里面到处乱爬
Listen. We can’t go climbing around in here.
为什么不能
Why not?
-有陷阱 -什么叫有陷阱
– There are traps. – What do you mean traps?
诡诈陷阱
Booby traps.
我之前往下面的一个房♥间里张望
I looked into a room down there
有东西差点把我的头给割下来
and something almost cut my head off.
天呐 老天爷啊
Holy cats. Holy, holy cats.
你没事吧
You alright?
先生
Mister?
沃斯
沃斯
Worth!
别担心
Don’t worry.
我撞到头了
I hit my head.
让我看下
Let me take a look at that.
没事的 我是个医生
It’s OK. I’m a doctor.
看上去伤得不是特别严重
It doesn’t look that bad.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
嘿 老头 你没听到我刚说的吗
Hey, old man, did you hear what I said?
运动探测器 镶嵌在墙里了
Motion detectors. Integrated into the walls.
很难发现
Tough to spot.
天呐 天呐
Oh god, oh god, oh god.
等等 我们都先放松下来
Wait a second. Let’s all just relax for a minute.
有人记得自己是怎么来到这里的吗
Does anybody remember how they got here?
波兰饺子
Perogies.
我当时在吃晚餐
I was eating dinner.
波兰饺子 芝士土豆
Perogies. Cheese and potatoes.
我的酸奶油吃完了 就去冰箱里拿 然后…
I ran out of sour cream and then I went to the fridge and then…
我也不知道
I don’t know.
你呢
You?
莱温
Leaven?
我 我当时上♥床♥睡觉了 然后…
I, I just went to bed and…
你呢
What about you?
我醒来就在这里了
I just woke up here.
深更半夜行凶
Middle of the night.
跟智利一样 总是在深更半夜将人掳走
It’s like Chile. They always come in the middle of the night.

Who?
只有政♥府♥才能建造出如此丑陋的东西
Only the goverment could build something this ugly.
这不是政♥府♥所为
It ain’t government.
-那这到底是什么 -我不知道
– Then what is it? – I don’t know.
外星人干的
Aliens.
拜托 我们已经够惊慌失措了
Please. We’re spooked enough as it is.
暂时就别提什么外星人 专注于我们已知的信息吧
Let’s rule out aliens for now and concentrate on what we know.
我妈一定会吓坏的
My mom’s gonna freak.
瑞恩斯
Rennes?
我不在家 他们一定会吓坏的
I just won’t be there. They’ll freak.
你是什么看法 瑞恩斯
What do you think, Rennes?
我们干坐着 肯定解决不了任何问题
We won’t solve jack shit sittin’ still.
我会沿着直线往前走 直到到达终点
I’m moving in a straight line ’till I get to the end.
好吧 我倾向于同意你的看法
All right, I tend to agree.
我们难道不是该在这里等着吗
Shouldn’t we wait here?
等什么
For what?
等着看有没有人来救我们
To see if anybody comes.
没人会来的
No one is gonna come.
听着 既然有办法进来 肯定有办法出去
Look. There is a way in here, so there’s gotta be a way out.
我们可以利用靴子躲开陷阱
We can avoid the traps using the boot.
你是叫霍洛威吧
Holloway, is it?
你是什么看法
What do you think?
寻找出口怎么样
Look for an exit?
好吧
Okay.
你是什么想法
What about you?
-不会那么简单的 -肯定不会简单
– It can’t be that simple. – It won’t be that simple.
四下里看看
Look around.
好好地看一看
Take a good long looksee.
我有种感觉 那东西在看着我们
‘Cause I got a feeling it’s looking at us.
我只想赶快醒过来
I just want to wake up.
莱温
Leaven.
我们可以做到的
We can do this.
但我们需要保持冷静 齐心协力
We just have to stay calm and work together as a team.
外面还有很多人在寻找我们呢
There’s gonna be a lot of people looking for us on the outside.
我是个警♥察♥
I’m a cop.
好吗
All right?
-你真是警♥察♥吗 -是的
– You’re a cop? – Yeah.
我会带你离开这里的 我保证
I’m gonna get you out of here. I promise.
你一定要相信我
You gotta be with me on this one.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
把靴子扔过去
Boot it!
安全
Clean.
那个听上去像是更近了些
That one sounded closer.
是机械声 似乎每隔固定的时间就会响一次
It’s mechanical. It seems to come at regular intervals.
或许是通风系统发出的声音
Maybe it’s the ventilation system.
-没有通风口 -是的 我快热化了
– No vents. – No kidding, I’m boiling.
这是什么
What is it?
序列号♥吗
Serial numbers?
是房♥间号♥ 每个房♥间的号♥码都不同
Room numbers. They’re different in each room.
真是”好极了” 这里只有5亿66♥4♥0万个房♥间呢
Great. There are only 566 millions 400 thousand rooms in this thing.
最好别是这样
Well, there better not be.
没有水和食物 我们最多只能坚持3天
We have about 3 days without food and water
到时候我们会虚弱得动都动不了
before we are too weak to move.
他们总要给我们食物吃的 不是吗
Well, they have to feed us, don’t they?
霍洛威
Holloway.
我们承受着高温 压力 肢体切除的风险
Oh, we have heat, stress, physical exsection,
以及脱水 头痛 眩晕
I.E., dehydratation, headaches, dizziness,
方向感缺失 精神状态紊乱
disorientation, confused mental processes.
身体会逐渐开始瓦解的
The body eventually begins to break down its own tissue.
把这个拿去舔
Suck on it.
可以让身体一直分泌唾液
Keeps the saliva flowing.
-怎么了 -这里的空气似乎很干燥
– What? – The air seems dry in there.
有陷阱吗
Trapped?
分子化学探测器
Molecular chemical sensor.
为什么刚刚靴子没有触发它
Why the hell didn’t the boot set it off?
靴子又不是活物
The boot’s not alive.
它只能探测到从皮肤里分泌出的硫化氢
Detects hydrogen sulphide excreted from the skin.
你怎么对各种探测器这么熟悉 瑞兹
How is it you know so much about sensors, Renz?
叫我瑞恩 不是瑞兹
Renn. Not Renz.
这是法语名字
It’s French.
好吧 你是法国人 我只是想问你为何…
Fine, you’re French. I’m asking how you…
瑞恩
Renn.
探测器专家 这个年纪也差不多该了解了
Sensor expert, about the right age.
我不信
I don’t believe it.
-这家伙就是鹪鹩 -什么
– This guy is the Wren. – The what?
他就是鹪鹩 阿蒂卡之鸟
He’s the Wren. The Bird of Attica.
从6座重型监狱越狱而逃

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!