你在的地方是华盛顿广场 我十年来都是我的舞台
You got washington square. that was my spot for 10 years.
在我改变主意以前 拿点回去
Go ahead, before I change my mind.
这么点钱 我都穷的要进救济院了
You kids are gonna put me in the poorhouse.
小老鼠们 回洞里去 快 快
All right, little mice, scurry back to your holes. go, go.
好梦 孩子们
Harmonic dreams, sweet children.
罗克珊 伙计 我要杀了他
Roxanne. man, I’m gonna kill him.
你知道外面是什么吗
You know what’s out there?
一连串的高音
A series of higher tones.
曲调完全是神来之笔
It’s arranged by nature.
由宇宙中的自然法则所支配
It’s governed by the laws of physics of the whole universe.
这是泛音 是力量 是波长
It’s an overtone, it’s an energy, it’s a wavelength.
老天 如果你不能驾驭它你就永远听不到
And if you’re not riding it, good lordy, you’ll never hear it.
你觉得我听到的声音
Where do you think it comes from?
从哪里来
What I hear.
我想它来自你的身边 真的 意思是
I think it comes from all around you, really. I mean, it’s…
可能来自我们 我们中的某些人
Comes through us, some of us.
你看不到 但能感觉到
It’s invisible, but… but you feel it.
只有一部分人能听到
So only some of us can hear it?
只有一些人在听
Only some of us are listening.
我父母会在听吗
Do you think my parents are listening?
我在听 孩子
I hear you, kid.
像这样
Like?

Yeah.
你听进我说的话了吗?
Are you hearing a word I’m saying?
路易斯
Louis.
快啊 去见见你的家人
Come on. it’s about time I met your family.
听着 杰安 也许这不是个好主意
Listen, jen, maybe this isn’t such a good idea.
成熟点
Grow up.
快点
Come on.
-快 -“成熟”
– come on. – “grow up.”
-爱尔兰人都这么吵吗 -对啊
– are all irish people this loud? – yeah.
嘿 路易斯
Hey, louis.
嘿 马歇尔 老弟在这
Hey, marshall, your brother’s here.
路易斯
Louis.
嘿 尼克
Hey, nick.
天啊
Oh, my god.
那是你吗?
Is that you?
什么时候告诉我你不在乐队混了
When were you gonna tell me you’re in a band?
亲爱的 路易斯 肯定有很多事没告诉你
I’m sure there’s a lot of things our louis hasn’t told you, darling.
-这歌♥你是写给谁的 -我告诉过你这是个秘密
– who did you write the song for? – I told you this is a mistake.
就是 回我们乐队吧
That’s it, go on. walk out on us again.
-路易斯 -弗兰克 继续说
– eh, lou? – say what you gotta say, marshall.
-说你要说的 -不 继续
– say what you have to say. – no, go on.
-快说啊 -那就是你想要的?
– come on, say it. – that the best you got?
-说啊 -你就想要这个?
– say it. – that the best you got?
-打我啊 快打我啊 -快
– come on. hit me. come on, hit me. – come on.
觉得怎样 打我呀
Feel what? come on. hit me.
我要憋死了
I’m suffocating here.
你还好吧
You all right, man?
你还好吧
You all right, man?
欢迎来到康纳利部落
Welcome to the connelly clan.
詹尼弗
Jennifer.
知道吗 原来的路易斯又回来了 真好
You know, it was good having the old louis back in there…
虽然只是一小会
…even if it was only for a second.
路易斯
Louie…
难道你不想和这个女孩在车里…
…aren’t you supposed to be in the car with the girl…
在一起一直到老吗
…as she drives off into the sunset?
老兄 坐在这你衣服会脏的
You’ll get your suit dirty sitting there, man.
这是莱拉·诺瓦切克的答录机
This is a message for lyla novacek.
请打电♥话♥回撒马医院
Please call good samaritan hospital.
有关你父亲托马斯·诺瓦切克的病情
I’m calling about your father, thomas novacek.
我没想到你会来
I wasn’t sure you were going to come.
遗嘱在我书房♥桌子的第一个抽屉里
My will is in the top drawer of the desk in my study.
爸爸 别说了 求你
Dad, stop, come on.
莱拉 过来坐
Lyla, please.
还有话要说呢
There’s more.
我这一辈子都希望你能遵守那个诺言
All I ever wanted was for you to have all that promise, all that life.
但你还太年轻
But you were so young.
我们还有很多事要做
We had so much work to do.
-你还没准备好 -是的 要做的事很多 真的
– you weren’t ready. – that’s plenty, dad. really.
我是指 你的孩子
I mean, a baby.
这个孩子 他会给你带来伤害
That baby, he could have hurt you.
他会伤害到你的 我绝不能让这样的事发生 莱拉
He could’ve hurt you, and l… I wasn’t gonna let that happen, lyla.
所以我为我们选了条路
I made a choice for us.
天那
Oh, my god.
为我们做了选择
A choice for us.
等等
Wait…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
他在哪
Where?
孩子现在在哪
Where is he?
-我不是有意要 -他现在在哪
– I didn’t mean… – where is he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
真的不知道
I don’t.
你会爱音乐胜过爱美食
You gotta love music more than you love food.
胜过爱生活 胜过爱你自己
More than life. more than yourself.
感受到了吗
You feel it?
那就让我看看
Then show me.
为你的父母弹奏一曲
Play it for your parents.
弹的出神入化 孩子
You’re flying, kid.
太棒了
Yeah!
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I’m thinking?
你应该说 “你想什么呢 巫师”
You’re supposed to say, “what are you thinking, wizard?”
你在想什么 巫师
“what are you thinking, wizard?”
我把我全部的都无偿地交给你
I teach you everything I know for free.
你得到了它 还有公园一角
You get roxanne. you get my corner of the park.
你可以保留一半小费 我们就像一个团队
You get to keep half your tips. we’re like a team.
但这看起来不大对劲
There’s something wrong with that picture.
你指什么
What?
我觉的只在街头巷尾演出远远不够
I don’t think performing in parks and street corners is gonna be enough.
不够吗
It won’t?
伊文 我们要给你起个新名字
Evan, we’re gonna need to get you a new name.
带点音乐气息的名字
Something with a little more pop.
你长大了想做什么 在这个世界上 想干点什么呢
What do you wanna be in the world? in the whole world, what do you wanna be?
闭上眼睛 好好想想
Close your eyes and think about that.
就叫”找到”吧
Found.
不怎么好听
Doesn’t have enough yin.
-带点男子气概 明白吗 -明白
– little more yang, you know? – yeah.
是的 让我们
Yeah, let’s…
谈谈有希望的名字 看那
Talk about wishful thinking. look at that.
哪个名字引起你注意了
What name stands out to you on that, huh?
海滩
Beach?
对乐队来说是个好名字 但不适合演奏者
It’s a good name for a band, but not for a performer.
你不能说 “欢迎海滩”吧 不行 不行
You can’t say, “please welcome beach.” no, no.
奥古斯特·若什 奥古斯特·若什 这名字听起来是否好点
August rush. august rush. doesn’t that warm you up a little bit?
我能感觉到 巫师向大家隆重介绍
I can see it. “wizard productions presents…
一流的演奏家奥古斯特·若什
August rush!”
-太好了 那是我
– yeah. – yeah. me!
-奥古斯特 奥古斯特 奥古斯特 -这名字让我激动
– august, august, august. – it gives me a rush.
让我发黜 我脖子后的汗毛都竖起来了
That gives me chills. the hair on the back of my neck’s standing up.
-真的 -过来看看
– really? – yeah, look at that.
看到了吧
Quick, check it out. yeah.
-我要飞喽 要飞喽 -奥古斯特·若什
– I’m flying! I’m flying! – yeah. august! august rush.
-奥古斯特·若什 -奥古斯特·若什
– august. – august rush. august rush.
那是你的名字
That’s you.
-奥古斯特 奥古斯特 -奥古斯特·若什 奥古斯特·若什
– august. august. – august rush, august rush.
莱拉 你在纽约 你去那干什么?
New york, lyla? what are you doing in new york?
莉斯 我想说 我一直都觉的他还活着
Lizzy, I mean, I’ve always felt that he was alive.
看到他那年龄的孩子 我就在想象他会是什么样子
I’d see kids that would be his age and I’d imagine what he’d look like.
-像他爸爸一样蓝色的大眼睛和 -你怎么了 莱拉
– big blue eyes like his dad and… – oh, my god, lyla.
莱拉 以前晚上躺在床上时 我发誓能听到他的声音
Lizzy, I used to lie in bed at night and I swear I could hear him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!