等等,我没有看见他
Wait, I don’t see him.
—那辆公共汽车在哪里? —我没有看见那辆公共汽车了!
There’s the bus. – I see the bus!
我会赶上他的
I’ll get him!
等等!等等!把车子停下来!
Wait! Wait! Stop the bus.
我丢了东西在车上,把车子停下来!
I forgot somethin’! Stop the bus!
等等,等等,等等! 你好!把车子停下来!
Wait, wait, wait! Hello! Stop the bus!
停!把车子停下来! 等等!把车子停下来!
Halt! Stop the bus! Wait! Stop the bus!
刚才有没有一个婴儿下车? 一个小家伙,大概有两英尺高
Did a baby get off this bus? A little guy, about two feet tall.
—这是紧急事件! —今天的乘客中没有人带着婴儿
It’s an emergency! – I didn’t have nobody today with a baby.
他是自己一个人!
He was by himself!
—什么? —他一定是下了车
What? – He must have got off.
哦,太好了.我们找到了
Oh, great. We’re through.
如果你没有让你的货车停在人行道上
If you didn’t park your van on the sidewalk,
人们能够更轻易的走过
people could get by a lot easier.
如果你每天克制自己不吃那么多 烤肉的话,你就不需要担心这个
If you’d limit yourself to a couple of pork roasts a day, you wouldn’t need to worry.
你听见我说的话了
You heard me.
有些人
Some people.
—艾迪,他是怎么下车的? —我看到他了
Eddie, how could he get off? – I seen him.
—什么? —他就在那个肥婆的袋子里
What? – He’s in the big broad’s purse.
是的,这里是157路公共汽车的卡尔 你听到有任何关于失踪婴儿的消息吗?
Yeah, this is Carl in 157. You know anything about a missing baby?
我看到她了.你刚才怎么会看不到她呢? 她壮的象一幢楼
I see her. How could you miss her? She’s as big as a building.
—艾迪,让我来 —你可以让她停下来吗?
Eddie, let me do this. – Will you stop it?
—我们要怎么做? —装作什么都不知道.我们会给她一份三明治
How do we do it? – Nonchalant. We’ll give her a sandwich.
—她不需要三明治.看看她那幅德行 —那是我全部的东西
She don’t need a sandwich. Look at her. – That’s my whole point.
等等
Wait.
艾迪
Eddie.
抓住她,威哥!你去抓住她,威哥!
Get her, Veeko! You get her, Veeko!
抓住她,威哥.你去抓住她 威哥.让她停下来.威哥.你去抓住她!快点!
Get her, Veeko. You got her, Veek. Hang in there, Veek. You got her! Come on!
下一个轮到谁?
Who’s next?
你来怎样,喜剧先生? “我们会给她一份三明治”嗯?
How about you, Mr Comedy? “We’ll give her a sandwich,” huh?
壮的象一幢楼,嗯?
“As big as a building,” huh?
我的拳头塞到你的嘴巴里 就不那么容易开玩笑了吧?
Not so easy making jokes with my fist in your mouth, is it?
—我才不怕你们 —天哪.她真疯狂
I’m not afraid of you. – Come on. She’s crazy.
还有人要试试吗?
Anybody else wanna take a shot?
懦夫!
Chicken!
你是怎样从鹅妈妈角落里跑出来的?
How did you get out of Mother Goose Corner?
现在,你们还要给我一个下流的惊喜吗?
So, you got a nasty little surprise for me?
你们这些家伙真没用!
You guys are worthless!
是的,没错,艾迪,责备我们吧
Yeah, right, Eddie. Blame us.
—你知道我,我已经对你的侮辱已经很厌恶了 —那你为什么不退出?
You know, I’m gettin’ sick of your insults. – Then why don’t you quit?
—哦,是吗?让你一个人独吞所有的钱? —什么钱?那个小家伙已经走了!
Oh, yeah? Let you two have all the money? – What money? The kid is gone!
你在这里,我逃跑的小画家
There you go, my little escape artist.
现在如果你是一个在大城市里 迷路的宝宝,你会怎么做?
Now, if you were a baby lost in the big city, where would you go?
沉思,但是当中也提到百万美金的赎金
,, speculation, but a ransom figure in the millions of dollars was mentioned,
警♥察♥已经将市里卡威尔产业城的 卡威尔公♥馆♥包围的水泻不通
Security is tight around the Cotwell mansion and at Cotwell Industry Towers downtown,
罗妮·李有更详细的报道,罗妮?
Ronnie Lee has more on the story, Ronnie?
警♥察♥没有发布任何的消息 但是我们消息来源告诉我们
There’s no word from police, but our sources tell us
一个九个月大的婴儿 在今天早上10点被诱拐
that a nine-month-old baby boy was abducted at approximately ten o’clock this morning,
我们已经确定是一个摄影师 和他的两个助手
We have confirmed that a photographer and two assistants
来自市区宝宝摄影师摄影室
from the Downtown Baby Photographers studio
原定于今天为失踪的婴儿拍照
were scheduled to photograph the missing child today,
摄影室的发言人已经否定了这个消息
A spokesman for the photography studio declined to comment,
非常的紧张.事实上警♥察♥和 联邦调查局的人员已经封锁了这个地区
,, extremely tight, In fact, police and FBI units have sealed off the area,
较早的时候我尝试跟百万富翁 本宁顿卡威尔的办公室取得联♥系♥
Earlier I attempted to reach millionaire Bennington Cotwell at his office.
虽然遭到拒绝,但是一个可靠的 消息来源告诉我们,卡威尔…
Though reporters were turned away, a reliable source informed us that Cotwell…
一个公♥司♥的发言人说卡威尔先生不在公♥司♥
A spokesman for the company said that Mr Cotwell was unavailable.
等一等.继续拍摄.好的
Hang on a second. Keep rolling. OK.
他到哪去了?
Where’d he go?
我们总是就差这么一点点
We’re always, like, this close.
—喂 —喂,卡威尔先生吗?
Hello. – Hello, Is this Mr Cotwell?
—是的.你是谁? —我的名字叫戴普克·祖,祖·戴普克
Yes. Who is this? – My name’s Depke, Joe, Joe Depke,
是的,听着.我可能有一些消息 关于你的儿子在哪
Yeah, Listen, I might have some information on the whereabouts of that child,
—我看到过那个宝宝 —在哪?
I seen the baby. – Where?
就在对面的街的路边
Right across the street on the curb.
他去哪去了?
Where’d he go?
真的很奇怪.我忘记了
It’s the craziest thing. I don’t remember.
也许我们可以再裁你去走一遍 看看你能不能记起来
Maybe we’ll take a ride. See if you remember then.
—你要钱吗?多少? —别那么小看我.别侮辱我
You want money? How much? – Don’t embarrass me. Don’t insult me.
—你的钱在这里没有用.拿走 —那个宝宝在哪?
Your money’s no good here. Put it away. – Where’s the baby?
就在街对面的房♥子里
House across the street.
第二楼
Second floor.
麦克雷家.我不保证 听着,先生,我不认识你的小孩
McCrays. No guarantee. Listen, mister, I didn’t know your kid.
我只是在电视上看过他的照片
I just saw his picture on TV.
我打电♥话♥是因为我关心这件事
I called because I care.
—你的名字是麦克雷? 是的.我做了什么吗?
Your name’s McCray? – Yeah. What did I do?
我们正在找一个失踪的小孩
We’re looking for a missing child.
—这些是我的孩子 —你介意我们进去看看吗?
These are my kids. – Mind if we take a look?
你好,夫人
Hello, ma’am.
你好
Hi.
先生,在这里
Sir, in here.
宝宝
Baby.
你有一个漂亮的儿子
You have a beautiful little boy.
谢谢你,夫人
Thank you, ma’am.
我祈祷他会回到你的身边
I’ll pray he comes back to you.
这些孩子就是我的全部 所以我了解你现在的感受
These kids are all I’ve got, so I know how I’d feel if I was in your place.
我希望你永远不会遭遇我的不幸
I hope you never are.
为了你的孩子
For your children’s sake.
给你带来不便我们很抱歉
Sorry we inconvenienced you.
我就来
Be there in a second.
—我很抱歉打扰你 —先生?
I’m sorry for the trouble. – Sir?
我由衷地相信 上天一定会保佑所有的宝宝
I believe in my heart that someone somewhere watches over the babies.
是的,我希望如此
Yes, I hope so.
东西都拿齐了吗?你确定吗?
You have everything? Are you sure?
我真不敢相信.你知道 绑♥架♥了一个婴儿以后
I can’t believe this. You know, it ain’t the wisest strategy to kidnap a baby
再把这个该死的小家伙在大街上弄丢了 的确是最不明智的策略
and then let the damn thing loose on the streets.
婴儿在大马路中间爬来爬去 会引起注意,你不知道吗?
Babies crawling in traffic tend to draw attention, don’t you think?
向左边开,我觉得.你看?那辆计程车
To the left, I think. You see? The cab.
找到你了,小家伙…
Got you now, you little…
—艾迪! —我的钱!
Eddie! – My money!
快点!快点!走!走!
Come on! Come on! Go! Go!
走!不,等等!
Go! No, wait!
别动!在那儿别动!
Stay! Stay there!
在那儿别动!
Stay there!
别走!
Don’t go!
走!现在!小心你们的脚
Go! Now! Watch your feet.
在那儿别动!
Stay there!
好的,停下.1,2,3…走
OK, hang on. One, two, three – go.
我在汉堡国王工作了三年 这个比那个更糟
I worked at Burger King three years. This is worse than that.
不要责怪我.如果这个家伙没有 把小孩弄丢的话,我们会很悠闲的坐在屋里
Don’t blame me. We’d be restin’ easy if Butterfingers here hadn’t lost the kid.
孩子是我弄丢的?孩子是我弄丢的? 哦,好的,我还是刚听说
I lost the kid? I lost the kid? Oh, well, that’s news to me.
—是谁在读婴儿故事的时候睡着的? —是谁打开窗户的?
Who fell asleep reading nursery stories? – Who left the window open?
—是我 —就是因为你们这两个笨蛋,我们才会让那个小孩跑掉
That was me. – You idiots are why we don’t got the kid.
我关心的是,你们可以退出 我能够得到五百万美金.你们一分钱也不该得
As far as I’m concerned, you can drop out and I’ll keep the $5m. You don’t deserve a penny.
—你想要甩掉掉我们? —等等!
You’d stiff us? – Wait a minute!
别生气,艾迪.别生气 我们都很烦每天内讧
Don’t get hot, Eddie. Don’t get hot. We’re all just tired from gettin’ torn apart.
就象我喜欢从楼上跳下来 跳到沟里!那是中间休息
Like I like to fall off buildings and jump in ditches! That’s the breaks.
我们现在是跟一个婴儿打交道
We’re dealing with a baby.
显然婴儿要比我们想象中的危险的多
Babies are obviously more dangerous than we thought.
我不明白,艾迪.他们是那么的小
It don’t figure, Eddie. They’re so small.
当我打拳击的时候,我最怕的就是 那些什么都不怕的家伙
When I boxed, the guys I most feared were those who feared nothin’.
婴儿就象这些家伙—他们什么都不怕
Babies are like that – they ain’t afraid of nothin’.
婴儿爬行的痕迹
Baby tracks.
诺比,嘿
Norby, hey.
那个小家伙在大猩猩的笼子里面
The kid’s in the gorilla cage.
我们的五百万美金就在那里,嗯?
There goes our five million bucks, huh?
我觉得这只大猩猩喜欢这个小家伙
I think the ape likes the kid.
—什么? —你的手臂比较长
What? – You got long arms.
谢谢
Thanks.
我够不着他,艾迪
I can’t reach him, Eddie.
就是这样.你够到了
That’s it. You got it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!