Let’s go get him.
艾迪
Eddie.
宝宝,12点钟方向
Baby, 12 o’clock.
就在上面
Up there.
我们很快就会过来带你
We’ll be with you in just a minute.
女人的贴身内衣 家庭服饰用品,男用帽子,婴儿
Lingerie, home furnishings, men’s hats, babies.
—等等.我们已经错过他了 —是的,蠢材.我们要等他经过的时候抓住他
Wait a minute. We passed him. – Yes, moron. We’ll grab him as he goes by.
没错,这个计划很好,艾. 我们要等他经过的时候抓住他
Yeah, that’s a good plan, Ed. We grab him as he comes by.
你去抓住他
You grab him.
—我去抓他? —没错
I grab him? – Right.
当钢架上来的时候 你就跳上去把婴儿抓住
As the girder comes up, you jump out on it and grab the baby.
—我?我一个人? —你只要跨上去就可以了,不会很难
Me? By myself? – You just step out on it. It ain’t difficult.
—为什么是我? —诺比有恐高症
Why me? – Norby’s scared of heights.
—为什么你不去抓住他? —没有人让我去!
Why don’t you grab him? – Nobody asked me!
好的,好的.就这样
OK, OK. That’s it.
—去吧,别让他跑了 —我会去抓着他
Come on, don’t miss him. – I’ll get it.
别错过了.他来了
Don’t miss it. He’s coming.
—好的,别推好吗? —我不会碰你的.他来了.去吧!
All right. Don’t grab, OK? – I’m not touching you. There it is. Go!
他来了
Here he comes.
他是怎么上去的?
How’d he do that?
他是怎么上去的?
婴儿的运气
Baby luck.
艾迪!救命!
Eddie! Help me!
—他向你求救,艾 —他不是这样想的
He asked for you, Ed. – He ain’t thinkin’ straight.
—别往下看 —你在做什么?
Don’t look down. – What are you doin’?
—艾迪,不!我要晕倒了! —我刚才没有告诉你不要向下看吗?
Eddie, no! I’m gonna faint! – Didn’t I tell you not to look down?
—把我向后拖,求求你! —我抓不稳了
Pull me back, please! – I’m losing my grip.
—把我向后拖,求求你 —抓住他的脚
Pull me back, please. – Grab him by the leg.
抓住他的脚,否则我就让你掉下去!
Grab him by the leg or I’ll let you go!
别看下面
Don’t look down.
好的,很好,你抓住他了
OK, good. You got him.
上!
Up!
你搞错方向了!上来!
You’re going the wrong way! Come up!
—放开我的脚 —在这里我可用我的手!
Rest on my feet. – I could use a hand here!
嘿,别哭哭啼啼的.起来
Hey, quit being a crybaby. Get up.
你做的很好,但是你要爬上去
You’re doin’ good, but you gotta get back up.
—我快支持不住了,艾迪 —别在那儿晃荡
I’m losin’ him, Eddie. – Quit foolin’ around.
帮我一把
Gimme a hand.
你是怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you?
艾?
Ed?
一艾迪? —从我身上滚开!
Eddie? – Get off of me.
他在那
There he is.
来,我们走楼梯
Come on, we’ll take the stairs.
他下来了.准备好
It’s comin’ back down. Get ready.
—现在,跳 —我等下一个
Now, jump. – I’ll wait for another.
不,别等了,跳
No, don’t wait. Jump.
跳!
Jump!
我的…
My…
脊骨
spine.
—我还活着 —回来这里!
I lived. – Get back up here!
过来这里,你这个小灾星
Come here, you little ball of grief!
现在我抓住你了!你不能从这个上爬走
Now I gotcha! You ain’t gonna crawl away from this one.
很痛!
That hurt!
就是这样!
That’s it!
真残忍♥!
No mercy!
这个不再是托儿所里的智力游戏
This ain’t no nursery-school battle of wits anymore.
这是一个5尺10寸高的狡诈勇敢的大人
This is my five foot, ten inches of guile, gut and gristle
对付你这个2尺半高的 呀呀学语傻笑的小不点
versus your two and a half feet of goo-goos, ga-gas and giggles.
如果…
If the Mil…
如果密尔沃基暴众杀不了我的话
If the Milwaukee Mob couldn’t kill me,
一个呕奶吮手指的奶娃娃 可以找到微秒的机会
no milk-puking little thumb-sucker’s got a candle’s chance in a cyclone
教训我
of gettin’ the better of me.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
回来这里
Come back here.
这个不再有趣
This isn’t funny anymore.
我的钱!
My money!
什么? 我想我看到一个宝贝爬过那个转角了。
What? I thought I saw a baby crawl around the corner.
晚安,当努
Good night, Donald.
诺比!
Norby!
威哥!
Veeko!
艾!我们在下面!
Ed! We’re down here!
嘿,艾!
Hey, Ed!
我们最好在我变干以前离开!
We better go before I dry!
艾,你在上面可以看到那个宝宝吗?
Ed, can you see the baby from up there?
再坚持一会,我们很快就会上来 我有一个主意
Just hang on and we’ll come on up. I got an idea.
我们得到了一些消息 我不知道是不是好消息,但不坏消息
We got some news. I don’t know if it’s good, but it’s not bad.
自从这个在媒体上曝光了以后 不断有电♥话♥打过来
Since the media broke the story, calls have come in.
今天早上有个男人报告说 有人在一辆公共汽车找一个婴儿
There was a report of a man looking for a baby on a bus this morning.
有一个婴儿在一间 百货大厦的看护中心失踪了
A baby missing from a department store care center.
还有一个人,3点,在动物园
Another, at three o’clock, at the zoo.
紧接着在市中心的一个公园里 不久前的最后一个报告是在…
Shortly after that at a downtown park. And a final report not long ago at…
—一幢大楼的建筑工地里 —是的,没错
A building under construction. – Yeah, that’s right.
他的经历跟书上的一摸一样
He’s doing everything in the book.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
在回家吃晚饭以前
“Before returning home for supper,
保姆和布宝宝到老军人中心 去探望提塞尔先生
Nanny and Baby Boo stopped at the Old Soldiers’ Home to visit Mr Tinsel.”
他就在那儿
That’s where he is.
过来这里
Come on over.
是那个小孩,电视上报道的那个!那个…
It’s the kid, on television! The one that…
过来.没错.过来
Come on. That’s it. Come on.
这里是军队,琼斯先生
~ This is the army, Mr Jones
没有私人的房♥间和电♥话♥
~ No private rooms or telephones
以前你在床上吃早餐
~ You had your breakfast in bed before
但是在这里不会再有
~ But you won’t get it there anymore
这里是军队,布朗先生
~ This is the army, Mr Brown
你和你的宝贝进城
~ You and your baby went to town
她担心你,但这里只有战争
~ She had you worried, but this is war
她不会再担心你
~ And she won’t worry you anymore
不,她不会再担心你
~ No, she won’t worry you
再也不会
~ Anymore
宝宝
Baby.
你今天可是经历了一个大冒险
You had quite an adventure today.
布—布
Boo-boo.
—布—布? —那是他给他的书取的名字,他今天也丢了他的书
Boo-boo? – It’s what he calls his book. He lost it today.
我们会给你再买♥♥一本,宝贝
We’ll get you another one, sweetheart.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
喔,我明白了.那很漂亮
Oh, I see. That’s nice.
那不是布—布.那是一个钟 一个滴答响的钟
That’s not a boo-boo. That’s a clock. A ticktock.
—在他的书里面有一个滴答钟吗? —没有
Was there a ticktock in his book? – No.
他是指…
Well, he’s pointing to…
他的布—布.他不是在指滴答钟 他要他的布—布
His boo-boo. He’s not pointing at the ticktock. He wants his boo-boo.
—我想他是要一本新的布—布 —他是指他的布—布就在那儿
I thought he was getting a new boo-boo. – He means his boo-boo’s back there.
呼叫罗杰斯和麦克莱斯基 告诉他们我们去那个滴答钟那儿找布—布
Radio Rogers and McCloskey. Tell them we’re going to the ticktock to get the boo-boo.
请派部队支援
And send for backup.
嘿,艾迪,你确定你不想回去 看看他们有没有留下钱?
Hey, Eddie, you sure you don’t wanna go check to see if they left the money?
喔,那是个好主意
Oh, that’s a good idea.
我们被一个婴儿折磨得象活在地狱一般!
We get the living hell tore out of us by a baby!
3个大男人对付不了一个奶奶娃
Three fully grown men versus 15 pounds of pink flesh with a mouth.
如果我们徘徊在那条小巷子 出来以后得到的是除了
What chance have we got of strolling into that alley and coming out with anything less
—在牢里蹲上140年什么也没有? —不行
than 140 years in prison? – No way.
不,谢谢!
No, thank you!
我们一定是受到了诅咒 我们要趁还占优势的情况下离开
This is a hexed situation. We walk away while we’re still ahead.
我们遭到惨败,还不断地赊帐
We took a lickin’ and kept on tickin’.
我们回去抢银行
We’ll go back to banks.
跟大人打交道 我不想再要跟小孩打交道了
Dealing with grownups. I don’t want no kiddy stuff.
—我们以前抢银行好好的 —或者是偶尔打劫一下便利店
We did all right with banks. – Or a convenience store once in a while.
你们知道吗,我从这件事里 学到了一样东西:我绝对不会生小孩
You know, one thing I learned from all this: I ain’t never gonna have any kids of my own.
没错,因为你烧了你森林里的唯一一颗树 我也不会替你担心这个
Yeah, seeing as you burnt down the only tree in your forest, I wouldn’t worry about it.
你为什么不闭上你的嘴巴?
Why don’t you shut up?
我再也不要听到关于那个邪恶 狠心的娃娃的事
I don’t wanna ever hear another word about that rotten, snake-bit baby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!