so you could have a big fuck-off party
什么都不听 只听这首歌♥
and listen to nothing but this track,
而且他们没法阻止你
and they’d have to let you.
这他妈完全是合法的
And it’d be totally fucking legal,
他们只能允许你这么做
and they’d have to fucking let you.
是的 不过这纯粹是在谋杀
Aye, it’d be pure murder, but.
滚一边去 温迪
Fuck off, Wendy.
你觉得怎么样 乔诺
What you saying to it, Johnno?
我喜欢它
I like it.
它很与众不同 它还很酷
It’s different. It’s cool.
就是这样 伙计
Yes, mate!
他们就是想控制我们的思想 小兄弟
They wanna privatise our fucking minds, little man,
把我们都限制在自己的小空间里
keep us in our separate little boxes,
但是我们不会让他们得逞的
but we won’t let them.
音乐是有生命有脉搏的 他们不能杀死它
It’s a living thing, a living pulse, and they can’t kill it.
我好喜欢这段对话 你告诉他们了 D哥
I fucking love that chat. You tell them, D-Man! Whoo!
现实一点吧 伙计 别做梦了
Get real, mate. Get fucking real.
对 你最现实
No, you get real.
我们的权利被剥夺了
We’re being stripped of our rights,
而你这种态度是在纵容他们
and with that attitude, you’re gonna let them.
所有人都给我闭上嘴 好么
Everyone shut up a minute, yeah?
你费那么大劲 然后让所有人都能免费来
Why go to all that effort, then let any cunt waltz in for free?
我就不明白了 你明明可以靠这个挣钱的
Like, that’s what I don’t get. You could make money off it.
你在说什么
What you on about?
这就是个免费的派对 你个白♥痴♥
It’s a free party, you fucking idiot.
这就是个过时的派对 时代变了 好么
It’s a fucking washed-up scene anyway. It’s moved on, been done.
朋友 对么
Eh, pal? Eh?
现在和以前大不一样了 说的对么 伙计
It’s not like it was back in the day, am I right, mate?
这发生什么了
What’s the story here?
你♥他♥妈♥的 莱斯
Fuck’s sake, Les!
你们真的应该看看这逼昨天晚上的样子
You should’ve seen the state of this cunt last night, by the way.
真♥他♥妈♥的好笑
Fucking hilarious.
他怎么了
Fuck’s up with him, like?
莱斯把他灌醉来找乐子
Les spiked the poor cunt for a laugh.
我才没灌醉他好么
I never fucking spiked him. Alright?
我给了他三颗”雪球” 是他自己要的
I gave him three snowballs. He wanted them.
他问我应该怎么做
He asked what to do with them,
我说一口气全吃了吧 他同意了
I says, “Take them all at once.” His choice.
太残忍♥了 伙计
It was brutal, man.
好吧 你们昨天晚上都觉得很好玩好么
Well, you all seemed to think it was funny last night. What’s this?
在西蒙和加丰克尔面前就装的一本正经
All fucking uppity in front of Simon and Garfunkel here? Right?
孩子们 你们要知道
Well, just so youse know, boys,
我经常嗑药
I do a lot of recreational drugs.
不对 我才不管你♥他♥妈♥怎么想
No. I don’t give a fuck what you think.
好吧
Right.
笑啥
What?
对了 你
Here. You.
小傻屌♥ 你想说点什么
Flight of the Navigator, what you got to say about it?
他妈的 莱斯
Fuck’s sake, Les.
别听他的 孩子 他就是个傻♥逼♥
Don’t listen to him, boys, he’s just being a fanny.
闭嘴吧你
Shut it, you.
你们俩认识劳拉么 你们有兄弟么
How do youse two ken Laura? Youse got any brothers?
你认识斯潘纳的兄弟
You ken Spanner’s brother!
菲多
Fido.
菲多·史密斯
Fido Smith.

This?
这是菲多·史密斯的弟弟
This is Fido Smith’s wee brother?
我的天 你怎么和这个小混♥蛋♥混在一起
Deary me. Why are you hanging about with this wee fuck-nugget?
他才不是小混♥蛋♥
He’s not a wee fuck-nugget.
厕所在楼下 小兄弟 下楼向左 再向左
Down the stairs, wee man, left, then left again.
需要我带你去么
Do you want me to show you?
干得漂亮 莱斯
Well done, Les.
有人在里面
Um. There’s someone in here.
我知道 你这个傻蛋 是我 开门
Aye, I ken that, you wee fanny. It’s me. Open the door.
门关上
Close the door, eh.
听着 斯潘纳 这些人都不是好东西
Look, Spanner. These cunts are ratch, and not in a good way.
别害怕嘛 兄弟
Och, donnae be so feared, man.
听着 他们都说莱斯很混♥蛋♥ 别担心这个
Look, they all says that Les cunt’s an arsehole. Don’t worry about it.
好吧 他认识你哥哥
Well, he kens Fido.
还有我们为什么要
And, what? We’re supposed to
跟着这些人进行非法的狂欢派对
follow this lot to an illegal fucking rave?
警♥察♥在调查派对
The police are onto it.
我要回家了
I’m going home.
我费了那么多工夫带你来
I’ve gone to a lot of bother for all this.
我可没叫你这么做
Well, I never asked you to.
听着 我和你不一样
Look, it’s different for you.
有什么不一样
Different how, like?
就是 你知道的
Well, it just is. You ken it is.
意思是我就可以和那些人混在一起
What? It’s alright for me to hang about with the rejects,
而你却走你的阳关大道
but you’re on the straight and narrow,
继续做一些更好的事情 对么
moving on to better things, is that right, aye?
-不 我没那么说 -就差直接说出来了
– No, I never said that. – Aye, near enough, but.
不管怎么样 你妈已经这么做了
And anyway, your fucking ma did, eh?
-操 我想跟你道歉来着 -做慈善么
– Fuck, I tried to talk to you about that. – A charity case, is it?
好牛逼嗷 兄弟
Stuck up cow, man.
你怎么说我妈妈呢
What you saying about my mum, like?
滚蛋吧 乔诺 她应该感谢我
Fuck off, Johnno! She should be thanking me.
如果不是我 你的屁♥股♥一天天都要晒黑了
You’d be getting your arse tanned every day if it wasn’t for me.
让我变勤奋了 是么
Hard man, aye?
你听起来就像你的傻♥逼♥哥哥
You sound just like your fucking brother!
说出来了 终于他妈的说出来了
There it is. There it fucking is.
来 说说你妈妈之前怎么说我的
Come on then, say it. What was it your ma said?
听着 你总是给我带来麻烦
Look, you’re always getting me in bother,
斯潘纳 你知道的
Spanner, you ken it!
对 那就说出来
Aye, so say it then!
-他妈的说啊 -渣滓
– Fucking say it! – “Scum”!
她说你是”垃圾渣滓”
She said “fucking scum”!
你怎么不和你妈 你新爹 美好的新生活
Why don’t you just fuck off to happyclappy plastic land now then,
一起快乐地在地上打滚呢
with your ma, your new dad, and your nice new life, eh?
没有像我这样的人打扰你
No cunts like me around to noise you up.
过你安静祥和的生活吧 乔诺
Nice and safe, Johnno.
我懂了”了解你的身份 闭上你的嘴”
I get it. “Know your role, shut your hole.”
再也不用担心我拖累你了
Don’t have to worry about me dragging you down anymore.
有缘再见
See you later then.
好嘞 在座的 竖起耳朵来
Okay, everyone, listen up!
一旦消息公布 你就需要
As soon as it’s announced, you swamp the site
赶在警♥察♥来之前封锁现场
and lock it down before the cops do.
前往8号♥公路的6号♥路口 记住是6号♥路口
Head to Junction 6 off the M8. That’s Junction 6.
当你到达那里的时候 打给041-272-9862
When you get there, the new number to call is 041-272-9862.
我们人数众多 我们将因此而胜利
We are strong in numbers. This is how we win.
如果我们在警♥察♥之前到达这里
If we get there before them,
他们就不能关闭我们的派对
they cannot shut this down.
冲啊 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 冲 冲 冲
Go, people, go, go, go!
去他妈的警♥察♥和法律
Fuck them and their law!
-成功了 -走吧
– Directions! Get in! – Tidy!
是的 这里不是正在搞什么派对么 来吧
Yes! Is this not a fucking party, or what? Come on!
各尽所能 按劳分配
From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs,
请把汽油钱放到里面
petrol money in the hat, please.
干得好啊 伙计
Fucking nice one, fella.
大声吼出来
Big shout-out!
不要再当奴隶了 来狂欢吧
Don’t be a slave. Come to the rave!
去他妈的警♥察♥
Fuck the police!
尤其是那个大混♥蛋♥罗伯特 邓洛普
Especially that big prick Robert Dunlop. Ha!
-快点士兵们 我们走 -来啊
– Hey, get a move on, troops, let’s go! – Come on.
你以为你♥他♥妈♥的要去哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa… Where the fuck do you think you’re going?
我们都
Well, we’re all…
我要走了 我们都要走了
I’m going. We’re all going.
你也是吧 不是么
You too. Aren’t we?
不 我们不是 我们哪儿也不去
No, we’re not. We’re not going anywhere.
不要再让我看起来像个傻♥逼♥了好么 劳拉
Donnae be making me look like a fucking cunt again, Laura.
莱斯 你♥他♥妈♥怎么了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!