1994年 英国政♥府♥颁布
In 1994, the British Government announced
刑事司法与公共秩序法案
the Criminal Justice & Public Order Bill.
该法案禁止了无证集♥会♥
It outlawed unlicensed gatherings
被定义为音乐的是
“at which amplified music is played…
全部或大部分
wholly or predominantly characterised
有连续重复的节拍
by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats”.
苏格兰 1994年
你在吗 斯潘纳
Are you there, Spanner?
在 朋友 在
Aye, mate. Aye.
你喜欢吗 是不是很喜欢
Do you like it? Do you fucking like it?
这很躁动 兄弟
It’s bouncing, man.
为了能给你把这首歌♥从收音机上录下来
I spent about two days waiting for that one to come on the radio
我等它播出等了两天
so I could tape it for you.
这也太棒了
Fucking hell!
斯潘纳 这是真实的人潮吗
Spanner, is that the actual crowd, like?
是的 朋友 没错
‘Aye, mate, aye!’
你一定要把声音调大 朋友 燥起来
You have to turn it up, mate! Turn it up!
狂躁节拍
天啊 你就不能
Christ! Can you…
别这么奇奇怪怪的 穿好衣服
…stop being such a wee weirdo and get dressed?
我们要迟到了
We’re late.
你就不能敲门吗
Can you not fucking knock, no?
这是我的房♥子 和罗伯特的
This is my house. And Robert’s.
你在跟谁通话
Who you speaking to?
没有人
Nobody.
他妈的
Fuck that, man.
菲多 他妈的
Fido! Fuck!
菲多 你在做什么 菲多 菲多
Fido, what the fuck you doing, man? Fido! Fido!
我希望你今天更加努力一些 儿子
I want you to promise to make more of an effort today, son,
听到了吗
you hear me?
你只管努力就好
You just need to try.
看看你现在什么状态 快点
Look at the state of you. Come on.
菲多 你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么 兄弟
Fido, what the fuck you’re doing, man?
菲多 认真的 滚开
Fido, seriously, fuck off!
你个法♥西♥斯♥
You fucking fascist!
对不起
Sorry.
菲多 我♥操♥
Fido. Fuck off.
兄弟 求求你 他妈的
Mate, please… Fuck.
菲多 兄弟 开门
Fido! Mate, open the door.
这玩笑大了 开门
Aye, it’s very fucking funny. Open the door!
开门 兄弟
Open the door, man!
菲多
Fido!
菲多
Fido!
菲多
Fido!
菲多
Fido!
菲多
Fido!
菲多
Fido!
菲多 你
Fido, what…
天黑了再回来
Come back when it’s dark.
我有事情要办
I’ve got business to see to.
至少给我几块钱吧
Gi’s a couple of quid and all then?
混♥蛋♥
Fucking arsehole.
该死的
Fuck’s sake.
大家都准备好了吗
Right, team. Good to go?
准备好了 把他抱进去吧
Yeah. Get him in.
天啊 你看上去很累 你还好吗
Christ, you look shattered. You alright?
我很好 只是还没有习惯上夜班
Aye, just night shifts. Not used to it.
好吧 伙计们 我们出发吧
Okay, gang. Let’s get cracking.
Johnno Johnno
Whoa! Johnno! Johnno!
天啊 他来干什么
Jesus. What’s he after?
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
斯潘纳 你从哪儿弄来的摩托车
Spanner, where did you get that mad lump?
快看
Check it!
-乔诺 上车 -你去哪儿
– Johnno, get in the car. – Where you off to, like?
兄弟 我晚点去找你 好吗
Look, mate, I’ll see you after, alright?
乔诺 上车
Johnno, get in!
你什么时候回来
When are you back?
罗文小屋
售♥楼♥处 样♥板♥房♥♥
进去看看吗
Still sure?
这看上去太好了
It seems a big step up.
走吧 我们去吧
Come on. Let’s do the deed.
快来 乔诺
Come on, Johnno.
这是反对刑事司法法案
‘This was the culminating protest
最疯狂的一次抗♥议♥
against the Criminal Justice Bill…’
我们必须建立一个令我们自豪的国家
‘We must build a nation with pride in itself,
一个繁荣的社会
a thriving community…’
受到以往三倍的
‘…three times they’ve withstood
破坏和动摇
thrashing around and shook the very posts.’
这是英国有史以来最大的新房♥子
‘…the biggest choice of new homes ever seen in Britain.
巴勒特总理精选
‘The Barratt Premier Collection
提供一流的样式 特别的选择
‘offers superb styling, special features,
以及一些不再收费的附加产品
and many extras at no extra cost…’
最严重的暴♥力♥事件发生在公园巷
‘The worst violence was in Park Lane.
当天色逐渐变暗 更多的警♥察♥来到了
‘When the light faded, more police were brought in…’
亲爱的 这都是些什么
Deary me. What’s all this?
这些东西有什么问题
What’s wrong with this here?
我不知道 科林 是你来找我的
I don’t know, Colin. You’ve got me.
一个在利物浦的顾客
A customer in Liverpool
应该和在伯明翰 在西洛锡安的顾客
should have the same experience as a customer in Birmingham,
有一样的购物体验
as a customer in West Lothian.
认可我们 成为回头客
Recognisable. Repeatable.
告诉我你可以做好
Show me you can do it right.
很好
Good.
在你走之前整理好这一通道的其他部分
Now straighten up the rest of this aisle before you go.
我认识罗伯特
Just ’cause I ken Robert
不代表你可以什么都不做
doesn’t mean you can arse about and take the piss.
你只需要对科林说
You just need to tell Colin.
当着他面说就行
Say it to his face. Be honest.
到底说什么
Say what exactly?
你就告诉他
Just tell him.
科林 你个大傻个
“Colin, you’re a massive bell-end,
我才不会听你的呢
and I don’t respect your authority.”
-我永远也不可能这么做 -是吗
– I could never do that. – Oh?
他是老板
He’s the boss.
试试看
Try it.
-试什么 -说一遍
– What? – Say it.
科林 你个大傻个
“Colin, you’re a massive bell-end,
我才不会听你的呢
and I don’t respect your authority.”
就是这么说 是不是感觉好一些
Yes. Feels good, eh?
是 但是我永远也不可能这么做
Aye, but I could never do that.
为什么
How?
我可能会把事情搞砸
I’d probably just fuck it up.
我会紧张 说错话
Get nervous, say the wrong thing.
科林 你就是个独♥裁♥者
“Colin, you’re an authoritarian,
我尊重你个大傻♥逼♥
and I don’t respect your massive bell-end!”
然后我可能直接晕倒
Then I’d just pass out or something.
不要担心 小伙子
Don’t worry about it, wee man.
你不会一直在那里工作的 朋友
You’re not gonna have to work there forever, mate.
我已经搞定了
I’ve got it covered.
今年夏天就离开
This summer’s gonna go off.
咱们一起 好吗
Me and you, right?
你确定没问题吧
You sure we’re cool here, aye?
别害怕 小伙子
Don’t fear, wee man.
好 好
Right. Right.
好 好
Aye. Right.
对不起
Sorry.
刑事司法和公共秩序法案
‘The Criminal Justice and Public Order Bill.
你听说过这个吗
You heard about this?
这将使音乐聚会成为非法行为
It’s gonna make it illegal to have “gatherings around music…”
这里引用一句话
And this is a quote:
全部或大部分
“…wholly or predominantly characterised

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!