– You coming in? – No. I’m gonna go…
我得拿给索尔听 看能不能签约
I’m gonna go play that for Saul, see if we can get a deal.
好运 有消息告诉我
Good luck. Let me know how it goes.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know you do.
来嘛 真漂亮
Come on. Yeah. So pretty.
再见
Bye.
感谢大家过来
Thanks for coming in, guys.
很精彩 你的专辑很不错
This is fantastic. You got a great record.
第一次试听的时候我错过了它
And… I missed it on the first listen,
我不想再错过第二次了
but I don’t want to miss it again.
很高兴你喜欢这张专辑 那…
We’re very glad that you like it. So…
我和洛杉矶工作室的朋友联♥系♥了一下
Well, I reached out to some of my studio connects in LA,
我在想把其中的一首歌♥
and I was thinking we can get the first track
作为电影的插曲 先发布出去
placed in a… in a film, the right film.
眼下正是试播季
There’s also pilot season right now.
但我们对那些不感兴趣
Yeah, we’re not interested in any of that stuff.
好吧 那你对什么感兴趣
OK, so then… what are you interested in?
我们今天要讨论什么
What are we doing here?
我觉得丹得回来上班
Well, I think Dan needs his job back.
当然了 坐我的办公室 我不在意
Yeah, sure. What? Take my office. I don’t care.
好了 我想问是怎么…
OK, all right, so how, I mean…
我想知道要怎么运作
I guess I want to know… how does this work?
我们发布专辑 要怎么出♥售♥
We put the album out, we sell it for…?
比如一张专辑卖♥♥十美元
Let’s say an album costs ten dollars a unit.
艺人分到一美元
The artist gets a dollar.
出版界也是这个分成 一本书一块钱
Same in publishing… it’s a buck for a book.
我得先好好捋一下思路
I think I’m just thinking for this specifically…
想想是怎么回事
to get my head around it…
这张专辑不再需要什么其他费用了
Um, I mean, the album, it doesn’t have any overhead,
-因为我们已经做完了 -是的
– because… we did it. – Yeah.
再来是发♥售♥ 也不会进实体店销♥售♥
And then distribution, I mean, it’s not gonna go in stores,
是网络发♥售♥
it’s gonna go online,
宣传也只是…口口相传就行了吧
and publicity would be, what, word of mouth?
所以我在考虑
So I think what I’m wondering is…
为什么你们要拿走九♥成♥收入呢
why do you get nine out of ten of my dollars?
格蕾塔 你是个聪明的年轻女人
Gretta, you’re a very smart young woman,
同时也是有志向的艺人
and, uh, you’re a determined artist,
这张专辑也很了不起
and you have a… you have a wonderful project here.
如果拥有合适的团队来推广指导你
And with the right team behind you to push you and guide you
往正确的方向发展
in the right direction and
或者再请个制♥作♥人重编几首歌♥
maybe hire a producer to remix a couple tracks,
专辑很可能会大卖♥♥ 事业长红
you could have a hit record and a very long career,
但归根结底 还是得听你的
but, you know, ultimately, that’s… that’s up to you.
你吃定他们了 完全拿下
Ah, you had them. You wound him up.
是啊 当你没抱那么大希望的时候
I know. It’s amazing when you’re not actually that interested,
却总是有意外惊喜
you always win the hand.
这招对我好像没什么用
Yeah, that’s never really worked out that well for me.
-但我觉得很有效 -没错
– I mean, I found it worked very well. – Yeah.
你会拿到合约的
You’re gonna get a deal.
那混球会跟你签约的 宝贝
That asshole is gonna give you a deal, babe.
可能你得做出一些妥协
You might have to compromise a little bit, but…
-绝不 -当然了
– Never. – Of course.
我们应该出一个系列
Hey, we should do a bunch of these.
-什么意思 -可以做 比如…
– What do you mean? – Could do, like, the, uh…
“欧洲系列”
“The European Series.”
-我喜欢 -“巴黎之音” “布拉格乐章”
– I like that. – “Paris Tapes.” “Prague Sessions.”
“柏林…音像”
“The Berlin… Recordings.”
-好哎 -坐火车穿越整个欧洲
– Yes. – Go all over Europe by rail.
把乐队都带上 是吧
We could take the whole gang. You know?
瑞秋 马尔科姆 史蒂夫
Rachel, Malcolm, Steve.
-那么… -那么…
– So… – So…
咱们回头见
Look, I guess I’ll see you in a while.
谢谢你
Thank you.
戴夫·科尔
来看演出 名单有你 拜托
格莱木希剧场
戴夫·科尔之夜
格莱木希剧场
戴夫·科尔之夜
你遥不可及
You’re so far
你遥不可及
You’re so far
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
天哪
Oh, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
换把吉他 好的
Guitar change. All right.
接下来这首歌♥是别人写给我的
Uh, so this next song was actually given to me
她是一位出色的创作人
by an amazing songwriter
也是个了不起的女人
and an even more amazing woman.
所以这是一首特别的歌♥
Uh, yeah. So it’s a very special song…
我们要按她的意愿来唱
we’re gonna do her arrangement of it.
如果她在现场 我不知道她在不在
So… If she’s here, I’m not sure that she is…
我希望她能上台合奏这一首
uh, I’d love her to come up and join us on this one.
这里还有把吉他
There’s a guitar right there,
如果你在 请你…
so… you know, if you’re here, please…
请加入我们 这首歌♥对我很特别
please join us. It’s a really special song to me, so…
跟我们一起完成吧
See your vision of this song through.
不要当我
Please don’t see
是个整日空想的追梦少年
Just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
我也曾
Please see me
在黑暗中孤立无援
Reaching out for someone I can’t see
紧握我的手
Take my hand
看我们今夜会走到哪里
let’s see where we wake up tomorrow
浪漫憧憬无限 却只有一夜疯狂
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand
我就这样无可救药地爱上你
I’d be damned Cupid’s demanding back his arrow
就让我们在眼泪中酩酊
So let’s get drunk on our tears and
上帝 请告诉我们
God, tell us the reason
为何年少时总是挥霍青春
youth is wasted on the young
在这狩猎季节
It’s hunting season
迷途的羔羊在亡命路上
And the lambs are on the run
也在找寻意义
Searching for meaning
可我们都是迷途的星星
But are we all lost stars
想要点亮黑夜无垠
Trying to light up the dark
我们是谁
Who are we
只是浩瀚星河中的飘渺尘埃
Just a speck of dust within the galaxy
我痛苦不堪
Woe is me
怕惊醒回到现实里
If we’re not careful turns into reality
别让美好回忆化作你的叹息
Don’t you dare let all our best memories bring you sorrow
昨天我看见狮子亲吻了小鹿
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer
翻过这页 也许就是新的结局
Turn the page maybe we’ll find a brand new ending
看我们在眼泪中♥共♥舞
Where we’re dancing in our tears and
上帝 请告诉我们
God, tell us the reason
为何年少时总是挥霍青春
youth is wasted on the young
在这狩猎季节
It’s hunting season
迷途的羔羊在亡命路上
And the lambs are on the run
也在找寻意义
Searching for meaning
可我们都是迷途的星星
But are we all lost stars
想要点亮黑夜无垠
Trying to light up the dark
我仿佛看见你放声哭泣
I thought I saw you out there crying
我仿佛听见你在呼唤我
I thought I heard you call my name
我仿佛听见你放声哭泣
I thought I heard you out there crying
一如往昔
Just the same
上帝 请告诉我们
God, give us the reason
为何年少时总是挥霍青春
Youth is wasted on the young
在这狩猎季节
It’s hunting season
迷途的羔羊在亡命路上
And the lambs are on the run
也在找寻意义
Searching for meaning
可我们都是迷途的星星
But are we all lost stars
想要点亮黑夜无垠
Trying to light up the dark
我仿佛看见你放声哭泣
I thought I saw you out there crying
我仿佛听见你在呼唤我
I thought I heard you call my name
我仿佛听见你放声哭泣
I thought I heard you out there crying
可我们都是迷途的星星
But are we all lost stars
想要点亮黑夜无垠

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!