你肯定是我这辈子见过的最大的输家!
the biggest loser I have ever met in my life!
要知道我可是拉斯维加斯来的!
And I’m from Las Vegas!
你听说过一种 叫乙酰胆碱的神经递质吗?
You ever hear of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine?
什么玩意?
A what called what?
那是你的脑子用来记忆的化学物质,笨蛋
It’s the chemlcal your braln uses for memory, dummy.
是吗?
Does it?
对,一点不错
Yeah, it’s exactly right.
我之所以丢掉教书匠的饭碗 就是因为我得了一种神经失调症
The reason I lost my teachlng job Is I have thls dlsorder
这种病的特点是 大脑皮层逐渐发生恶性的神经退化
typified by a gradual, acute neuro-degeneration of the cerebral cortex.
要是你觉得我的废话太多 那我就告诉你
Or if that’s too pulled out of my ass for you,
我正在慢慢失去我的记忆
I’m slowly loslng my memory.
你这么做是在补救?
Are you making this up?
医生说再过一两年
The doctors think that in a year or two
我的脑子就会完全空白
my mlnd wlll be a total blank.
为了延缓这个过程 我唯一能做的就是
So the only thing I could do to slow things down
尽一切可能锻炼我的记忆力
is to keep working my memory as much as possible.
你还记得蓝色袋子里是什么吗?
Do you remember what’s In the blue bag?
什么蓝色袋子?
What blue bag?
兄弟,我,我真的很抱歉
Jeez guy, I, I’m really sorry, you know.
嘿,加斯 希腊语里“放屁”怎么说?
Hey, Gus, what’s the Greek word for “bullshit”?
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bltch I
住手!
Stop it!
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
Are you fucking crazy?
他又在骗我们! 他根本没有女儿!
He lied to us again! He doesn’t have a daughter!
你大概也没有前妻吧,对吗?
You probably don’t even have an ex-wife, do you?
里面的人都没事吧?
Is everyone okay In there?
我们没事,没事
We’re fine. Everything’s fine.
谢谢你过来看我们
So, thanks for coming over.
我想应该叫警♥察♥来
I think we should call the Police.
什么?不! 不用了,别给他们添麻烦
What? No! No, come on, let’s not bother them.
他们要忙的事已经够多了
They’ve got a lot on their plate.
反正人也没事,车也没事,所以…
You’re fine. Your car’s fine. So…
对,不过我记得 按标准程序应该叫警♥察♥,对吗?
Yeah, but I’m pretty sure that’s standard procedure, isn’t it?
跟你说实话吧 我他妈才懒得管什么标准程序
I’ll be honest with you. I don’t give a rat’s ass about standard procedure.
给,拿着吧
So here. Why don’t you, uh,
瞧你这肥样 干吗不回你车里好好坐着呢?
why don’t you pack your fat ass back in your car, okay?
给你自己买♥♥一个早就想吃的大号♥三明治
And go buy yourself as big a sandwich as your heart desires.
对你来说,这算是标准程序吧?
That’s standard enough procedure for you?
你的行李厢开了
Your trunk is open.
你们是要去什么地方旅行吗?
Are you all going on a trip somewhere?
看你们的行李,肯定是要出远门
Sure looks like you’re packed for a long one.
不会是把衣橱里的衣服都放进去了吧?
Is that your entire wardrobe you got in there?
其实里面是几个死人
It’s a couple of dead bodies.
真会开玩笑 真好笑
That was a good one. That was good.
你喜欢就好
I’m glad you liked it.
哦,天哪
Oh, Jeez.
哦,又要打♥针♥了
Oh, it’s time for old stingy.
什么?
What?
这是胰岛素
Oh, it’s insulin.
随便你
Whatever.
怪人展览
Freak show I
啊!
Ow!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch!
我承认,我撒谎了
Granted, I lied.
可是我得对自己负责
But I have responsibility towards myself.
我出狱的时候就发誓…
When I got out of prlson, I swore…
什么?你坐过牢?为了什么?
What? You were in prison? For what?
我只是说服一些人去投资几个公♥司♥
I kind of convinced some people to invest in some businesses
但是那些公♥司♥从技术角度讲是不存在的
that weren’t actually, technically in existence.
你还有什么事忘了说?反♥社♥会♥分子?
Anything else you forgot to mention, sociopath?
行了,你不觉得有点反应过度吗?
Oome on! Aren’t you overreacting a little bit?
反应过度?
Overreacting?
我是一个非常优秀的骗子!
I happen to be a very good con man!
这是我的天赋 你觉得我该怎么办,浪费它吗?
That’s my talent. What do you want me to do, waste it?
你也不能老是拿它来对付你的同伴
You don’t go around using it on your partners, jerk.
我敢打赌,加斯也不是你的真名,对吗?
You know, I bet Gus isn’t even your real name, is it?
真名是什么?说真的,我很想知道
What is it? No, no, really. I’d love to know.
我妈妈,愿上帝让她的灵魂安息 她是按奥古斯都大帝的名字给我起名的
My mother, God rest her soul, named me after Augustus.
也许她在什么地方跳出行李厢跑了
Maybe she jumped out of the trunk somewhere.
她不可能从行李厢跳出来 她已经死翘翘了
She didn’t jump out of any trunk. She’s fucking dead.
你验过她的脉没有?
Did you check her pulse?
没有
No.
你干吗不验她的脉?
Why didn’t you check her pulse?
因为,查理,我很笨
Because, Charlle, stupld me,
我以为要是一个人脑壳上嵌了把斧头
I assumed that when you have an axe lodged in your skull,
那她的脉早该停了
your pulse tends to bottom out on you.
你不该那样想当然
You shouldn’t assume so much.
孩子们,别吵了好吗?
J ust settle down, kids, right?
现在要紧的是 赶在别人发现之前找到她
All that matters now is that we find her before someone else does.
这一次沿着公路好好开吧
Try and keep it on the road this time.
操♥你♥妈♥!操你们两个人的妈!
Hey, fuck you! Fuck you both!
要是没人在我眼睛上打一拳
When people ain’t sucker-punching me in the eye,
我的车技一点问题都没有 都是你们害的
my driving is just perfect, thank you very much.
要我验她的脉吗?
Want me to check her pulse?
查理?
Oharlie?
嗨,亲爱的
H i, honey.
你在这干吗?
What are you dolng here?
你在这干吗?
What are you doing here?
我们接到一个匿名电♥话♥ 说有具尸体躺在马路中间
Well, we received an anonymous call reporting a body in the middle of the road.
我们刚刚从它上面压过去
We just ran over it.
嗨,我是乔茜·麦克布卢姆
H i. I’m Josie McBroom.
我以为你在和主管喝酒
I thought you were having a drink with your supervisor.
严格来说,我只是下级主管
Technlcally, I’m J unlor Supervlsor,
但查理确实是归我管的
but they did place Oharlie under my tutelage.
你肯定是…
And you must be…
佩内洛普·伍德 佩内洛普·伍德警探
Penelope Wood. Detective Penelope Wood.
当然了 查理跟我说过很多你的事
Of course. Oharlie has told me a lot about you.
他有没有说过他有个小女儿
Did he mention that he has a little girl
因为家里没人照看
and that I had to brlng her wlth me
只好让我带在身边上班?
because there was nobody home to look after her?
那么,到底出了什么事?
Now, what happened exactly?
我们正要开车去镇上
Well, we were driving into town,
突然听见“砰”的一下
and all of a sudden, bang, you know,
我们就从这死人身上压过去了
we ran over this body here.
我没办法避开她
There was nothing I could do to avoid her.
没办法,换了谁都不行
No one, no one could have.
我发誓,她就像从地里冒出来的一样
I swear, she just popped out of nowhere.
你是?
And you are?
我是加斯,全名是加斯·狄金森
I’m Gus. Gus Dickinson, that’s my name.
查理的同事
Ooworker of Oharlie’s.
你给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
我的副警探
My Deputy.
你们不接吗?
Aren’t you gonna answer that?
哦,可能是我以前的男朋友
U h-uh. It’s probably just my ex-boyfriend.
这变♥态♥老缠着我
Freaking stalker, you know.
加曼副警探,我是伍德警探
Deputy Garman, Detective Wood here.
你应该马上向我报到
You need to report in immediately.
我是伍德警探
Detectlve Wood.
什么地方?
Where?
该死
Shit.
“老眼”在局里
The eye is at the station.
好吧,你们都跟我回去
Alright. I want you all to follow me down there.
我要记下你们的证词
I’m gonna need your statements.
明天再做不行吗?
Oan’t that wait ’till tomorrow?
要是我们能好好睡一觉
Lt’ll be a lot more productive
做什么事情效率都会更高,对吗?
if we had like a good night’s sleep, right?
你早该告诉我们 你老婆是警♥察♥
You might have mentioned the part about your wife being a detective.
对啊,加斯 你也早该告诉我们
Yeah, Gus. You might have mentioned the part
你没有欠你那个虚构的前妻生活费
about not owing alimony to your imaginary ex-wife,
你那虚构的女儿也不会变瞎子
and your imaginary daughter not really going blind.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!