乔茜,乔茜,你在吗?
Josie. Josie, are you there?
这儿出大乱子了,快接电♥话♥
We have a real problem here. Pick up.
加斯
Gus.
加斯
Gus.
加斯
Gus.
加斯,你在吗?
Gus, are you there?
加斯!
Gus!
加斯!
Gus!
我的天哪!发生什么了?
Oh, my God! What happened?
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
干什么?加油站关门了
What? The station’s closed.
我们的不在场证明怎么办? 所以我来这里,结果发现…
Our alibi? So I came here and I found…
冷静点
Oalm down.
到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened?
那个杂种拿枪指着我,要打死我
The bastard pulled a gun on me. He was gonna shoot me
我去夺枪,结果枪走火了 没什么大不了的
and I grabbed the gun. It went off accidentally. No biggie.
没什么大不了的?
No biggie?
我用花瓶把他砸晕了
I conked him on the head with a vase.
他随时都会醒过来
He’s gonna wake up any minute now.
哦,加斯
Oh, Gus.
我认为我犯了个大错
I think I made a big mistake.
你报♥警♥了?
Did you call the cops?
我把他丢到化粪池里去了 – 谁?
I, I put him in the septic tank.
尸体
The corpse.
什么尸体?
What corpse?
牧师的尸体
The Reverend’s corpse.
我离开时牧师还没变成尸体呢,查理
The Reverend wasn’t a corpse when I left him, Oharlie.
可我看到有血
There was blood. I saw blood.
是我的血,他朝我大腿开了枪
It was my blood. He shot me through the leg.
子弹穿过肌肉
It went clean through the muscle.
哦,我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我叫你的时候,你为什么不答应?
Why didn’t you answer when I called you?
我在浴室清洗伤口
I was in the bathroom cleaning the wound.
我替他把过脉了
Well, I checked his pulse.
我是说,也许我没探到脉搏 我是说,17%的机率
I mean, well, maybe I missed it. I mean, 17%.
你没探到脉搏?
You missed it?
什么?不能把他弄出化粪池吗?
What? Oan’t we get him out of the tank?
好吧,他在那里沉了多久了?
Oh, yeah. How long he’s been down there?
最多十分钟,怎么了?
Ten minutes tops. What?
我说过无论发生什么
I thought I said no matter what
都他妈的按计划行事!
stick to the fucking plan!
该死的计划里可没有
There wasn’t anything in the fucking plan
瞎子大寿和倒在血泊里的牧师!
about the blind guy’s birthday and the Reverend in a pool of blood!
冷静点,行吗?
Let’s calm down, okay?
你怎么样?要看医生吗?
What about you? Don’t you need a doctor?
要,可现在有更要紧的事
Yeah. Slightly more pressing matter to tackle first.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
他在流泪
He’s crying.
加斯,耶酥在流泪
Jesus, Gus, he’s crylng
为我们的所作所为,为我们的罪行
for what we’ve done. For our sin.
天主圣母玛利亚,满怀圣宠…
Jesusl Hall Mary, full of grace…
是浴缸
Bathtub.
该死!
Goddamn it!
这是你计划的一部分吗?
Is that part of your plan, huh?
杀了人你还有心情洗热水澡?
After you klll someone you take a nlce hot bath?
首先我没杀人,其次
I didn’t kill anybody, first of all. Second,
我不会对着漏水的天花板祈祷
I don’t go round praying to leaky ceilings!
知道吗?我现在心里受着煎熬,明白吗?
Well, you know what? I’m having a tough time here, okay?
我刚把一个牧师淹死在大便里!
I just drowned a man of the cloth in crap!
也许我该去自首
Maybe I should just turn myself in.
不行不行,谁也不能告发谁,明白吗?
Oh, no, no. Nobody is turning anybody in, okay?
你杀死牧师时,知道他还活着吗?
Did you know the priest was alive when you killed him?
不!
No!
这就是了
There you go, then.
我们怎么会认为 一个牧师能拿出20万现金呢?
How could we have thought a Reverend would have $200, 000 in cash?
美国35到50岁的两口之家的平均存款
The average household savings of an American couple between 35 and 50
是15256美金,我是说…
is $15, 256. I mean, it’s…
查理?查理
Oharlie? Oharlie.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
不行!规则四:千万别回犯罪现场
No, no. Rule number four. Never return to the scene of the crime.
乔茜的名片,我把它放电♥话♥机旁了
It’s Josie’s card. I left it by the phone.
规则五:如果你的搭档是白♥痴♥
Rule number five. If your partner turns out to be an idiot,
那就忽略规则四
forget rule number four.
名片不见了
It’s gone.
找到了
Got it.
嗷!怎么搞的!
Ouch! What the fuck!
真见鬼!
Goddamn it! Ow!
我们该走了吧?
Shouldn’t we be golng?
你就一点不好奇吗?
Aren’t you just a little curious?
看哪
Have a look rlght there.
真是个美人,对吧?
Thls beauty, huh? Here we go.
看这个
Look at thls.
这是为你准备的,知道吗?
Thls Is for you, alrlght? Alrlght?
她是个演员,对吗?
She’s an actress, right?
闭嘴,行吗?你喜欢这样吗,宝贝?
Shut up, alrlght? You llke thls, baby?
你喜欢这样吗?你喜欢这种感觉吗?
Do you llke thls? Do you llke to feel that?
是的,你知道这是什么吗?
Yeah. Yeah. Do you know what thls Is?
我要刻花你的脸,知道吗?
I am gonna carve your face up, huh?
闭嘴
Shut up.
如果我不知情的话 知道我会说这象什么吗?
If I didn’t know better, you know what I’d say it looks like?
闭嘴
Shut up!
猎奇电影?
A snuff film?
我的天哪!
Holy Moly!
谁说“我的天哪”?
Who says “Holy Moly”?
现在这重要吗?
Is it important right now?
难怪他这么爽快就答应这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
This is why he was so keen to cop a deal,
因为他参与拍摄猎奇电影
’cause he’s part of a snuff fllm rlng.
这事太严重了,我们得报♥警♥
We gotta call the Police.
跟警♥察♥说我们在这里干什么?
What are we gonna tell them we’re doing in here?
如果他们找到尸体…
If they find the body…
他们找不到尸体的
They’re not gonna find the body.
化粪池真是天才点子,这么看问题吧
The septlc tank was genlus. Look at It thls way.
也许今晚我们已经挽救了几条生命
We may have saved lives tonight.
什么?你认为他是俄勒冈杀人狂魔?
What? You think he’s the Oregon U ndertaker?
谁知道,可管他是不是杀人狂魔
Who knows. But undertaker or not
他绝对罪有应得
he sure as hell got what he deserved.
查理,等等
Charlle. Charlle, walt I
介意让我进来吗?
Do you mind if I come in?
什么?
What?
我们发现了牧师的尸体
We found the Reverend’s body.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
不,这可不是什么意外
No, this was no accident.
有人朝他脑袋开了三枪
Someone shot him three times in the head.
把尸体留在路边的车里
Left him in his car by the side of the road.
这…确实让人难以接受
It’s a, It’s a horrld plll to swallow.
谋杀案一贯如此
M urder always is.
对不起,你肯定死的是斯摩尔斯牧师吗?
I’m sorry. Are you certain that it’s the Reverend Smalls?
是的,我们已经确认了身份
We’ve got positive I D.
那么,谁是…
Then, who’s…
谁是什么?
Who’s what?
谁是…安全的
Who is… safe
在这被上帝遗弃的尘世?
in this God forsaken world?
你是他家人?
Are you family?
是的,不是!只是个朋友
Yeah. No! J ust a friend.
他们家的朋友
A family friend.
你的名字是?
And your name is?
史蒂芬
Steven.
史蒂芬·霍金
Steven Hawking.
我可以…?
M ind if I?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!