Nine.
热感分♥析♥
Heat analysis.
生命
Life.
这是什么
What is it?
马上就能知道了
Guess we’re about to find out.
太黑了
Too dark in here.
我喜欢他
I like him.
他是个好孩子
He’s a good boy.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道 他今天不执勤
I have no idea. He’s off-duty.
四处找找吧
Check around.
我找过了
I checked…
好孩子会去的地方都找过了
…anywhere a good boy might go.
你来晚了
You’re too late.
已经消失了
It’s gone.
他销毁了
He destroyed it.
一切都销毁了
Everything about it.
除了你已经拿走的那箱骨头
Well, except for the box of bones that you already took.
我打赌 那箱骨头还不够 所以你来了
Which, I’ll wager, wasn’t enough. Here you are.
你个小东西
You tiny thing.
面对那么不可思议的新事物 你却只想扼杀掉
In the face of the fabulous new, your only thought is to kill it?
害怕大变革
For fear of great change?
别妄想螳臂当车
You can’t hold the tide with a broom.
不过我成功了
Except that I did.
他在哪
Where is he?!
你这么肯定
You’re so sure.
因为他亲口告诉你
Because he told you.
因为我们永不撒谎
Because we never lie.
我会跟华莱氏先生说 是你先想开枪打我的
I’m gonna tell Mr. Wallace you tried to shoot me first.
我不得不杀了你
So I had to kill you.
那就动手吧
Then do what you gotta do.
是 长官
Madam.
KD6-3.7警官
Officer KD6 – 3.7.
拉斯维加斯
你该不会恰好带着一块奶酪吧
Mightn’t happen to have a piece of cheese about you, now?
你有吗 孩子
Would you, boy?
《金银岛》
Treasure Island?
你看书
He reads.
很好
That’s good.
我也看
Me too.
在这儿夜里也没什么别的可做
Not much else to do around here at night anymore.
我总是梦见奶酪
Many is the night I dream of cheese…
大多数时候是烤过的
toasted, mostly.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我听见了钢琴声
I heard the piano.
别撒谎
Don’t lie.
撒谎很无礼
It’s rude.
你是警♥察♥
You’re a cop.
-我不是来抓你的 -是吗
– I’m not here to take you in. – Oh, yeah?
那是干什么
Then, what?
我想问几个问题
I just have some questions.
什么问题
What questions?
待在这
Stay.
我不想伤害你
Look, I don’t wanna hurt you.
但你逼我
But you’re not making it easy.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I like this song.
我们可以一直打下去 或者去喝一杯
We could keep at this, or we could get a drink.
我选喝一杯
I’ll take the drink.
这里真气派
This is really something.
整座城都曾经很气派
The whole town was something.
曾经
One time.
忘掉烦恼
Forget your troubles…
看场演出
…see a show…
小赌几次
gamble a little.
赢几个钱输几个钱
Win some money, lose some money.
他们把钱弄得像糖一样
They made money seem like candy.
你喜欢威士忌吗
You like whiskey?
我这里有几百万瓶
I’ve got millions…
威士忌
of bottles of whiskey.

Here.
流血了
Bleeding.
它是真的吗
Is it real?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你问他
Ask him.
你有名字吗
You got a name?
KD6-3.7警官
Officer KD6 – 3.7–
这不是名字 是序列号♥
That’s not a name. That’s a serial number.
好吧
All right.

Joe.
你想干什么 乔
What do you want, Joe?
-我想问你几个问题 -比如
– I wanna ask you some questions. – Like what?
她叫什么 你孩子的母亲
Like what was her name, the mother of your child?
她什么样
What was she like?
-你们一起住吗 -你问太多了
– You two live here together? – Too many questions.
我也干过你的工作 做得很好
I had your job. I was good at it.
-那时候更简单 -你为什么要把它复杂化
– It was simpler then. – Why you making it complicated?
-你为什么不回答问题 -什么问题
– Why don’t you answer the question? – What question?
我没想到你废话这么多
I didn’t figure you as one for bullshit.
她叫什么
What’s her name?
瑞秋
Rachael.
她叫瑞秋
Her name was Rachael.
那孩子后来怎么了
What happened to the kid?
谁把他送到孤儿院 是你吗
Who put it in the orphanage? Was it you?
我当时早就走了
I was long gone by then.
你没见过你的亲生孩子
You didn’t even meet your own kid?
为什么
Why?
计划就是这样的
Because that was the plan.
我教他们如何扰乱记录 掩盖踪迹
I showed them how to scramble the records, cover their tracks.
每人都有分工 我的任务是离开
Everyone had a part. Mine was to leave.
然后是大断电 抹掉了一切
Then the Blackout came, paved over everything.
就算我努力找了 也找不到那个孩子
Couldn’t have found the child if I tried.
-你想找吗 -不想
– Did you want to? – Not really.
-为什么 -因为我们被人追捕
– Why not? – Because we were being hunted.
我不想让人找到我们的孩子
I didn’t want our child found…
被切开 被解剖
taken apart, dissected.
有时 爱一个人
Sometimes, to love someone…
就要做个陌生人
you gotta be a stranger.
敬陌生人
To strangers.
*差一刻凌晨三点*
*It’s quarter to three*
*这里空无一人*
*There’s no one in the place*
*只有你共我*
*Except you and me*
*倒酒吧 乔*
*So, set ’em up, Joe*
*我有段故事*
*I got a little story*
*要讲给你听*
*You ought to know*
*我们畅饮 朋友*
*We’re drinkin’, my friend*
*敬这段短暂经历*
*To the end*
*终于结束*
*Of a brief episode*
*为心上人干一杯*
*Make it one for my baby*
*再一杯敬前路漫漫*
*And one more for the road*
你做了什么
What’d you do?
你把谁带来了
Who’d you bring?
-我没有 -是吗
– No one. – Oh, yeah?
目标锁定
Target locked.
他们知道你在这
They know you’re here.
我一个人来的
I came alone.
真不乖
Bad dog.
住手
Stop.
希望你对我们的产品满意
I do hope you’re satisfied with our product.
我爱
I love–
有个人想见你
Hey, there’s someone who wants to meet you.
你可以相信我们
You can trust us.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章伯德小姐
下一篇文章爱你,西蒙
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!