复♥制♥人
是泰瑞公♥司♥研制的合成人 被用于外星殖民地
它们力量过人 是理想的劳动力
因为一系列暴♥乱♥ 复♥制♥人的生产遭禁 泰瑞公♥司♥破产
21世纪20年代中叶 生态系统崩溃 企业家尼安德·华♥莱♥士♥
发明了人造农业 避免了饥荒发生 他由此发迹
华♥莱♥士♥收♥购♥了泰瑞公♥司♥的残部 研发出顺服的新一批复♥制♥人
许多寿命无限的旧型号♥复♥制♥人连锁8型幸存下来
他们被追捕 被”退休”
追捕他们的人依然叫做
复♥制♥人
银翼杀手
加利福尼亚州 2049年
洛杉矶警局
自动驾驶模式
希望你不介意我擅自进来了
I hope you don’t mind me taking the liberty.
我很小心 没带进来灰尘
I was careful not to drag in any dirt.
我不介意灰尘
I don’t mind the dirt.
但我很介意
I do mind…
不速之客
unannounced visits.
你是警♥察♥吗
You police?
你是萨珀·莫尔顿吗 公民号♥NK68514
Are you Sapper Morton? Civic number NK68514?
-我是个农民 -我看出来了
– I’m a farmer. – I saw that.
你种什么
What do you farm?
这是个蛋白质农场
It’s a protein farm.
由华♥莱♥士♥设计
Wallace design.
我闻到的是这个吗
Is that what I smell?
是我种的留着自己吃的
Grow that just for me.
大蒜
Garlic.
大蒜
Garlic.
你可以尝尝
Go on, try some.
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我比较喜欢空着肚子
I prefer to keep an empty stomach
去处理一天里难熬的部分
until the hard part of the day is done.
你来这儿多久了
How long you been here?
从2020年开始
Since 2020.
你并非一直都是个农民 是吗
But you haven’t always been a farmer, have you?
你的包
Your bag.
那是殖民地医疗用包
It’s colonial medical use.
由军队发放
Military issue.
你以前驻在哪 卡兰星吗
Where were you? Calantha?
那场景想必很凶残
Must have been brutal.
你是想逮捕我吗
Plan on taking me in?
让他们把我解剖了看看
Let them take a look inside?
莫尔顿先生
Mr. Morton…
如果能逮捕你
if taking you in is an option…
那我很是乐意
I would much prefer that to the alternative.
你肯定知道早晚会有人找上门的
I’m sure you knew it would be someone in time.
很遗憾 那个人是我
I’m sorry it had to be me.
都一样
Good as any.
如果你不介意
Now, if you don’t mind…
能否请你往左上看
if you could just look up and to the left, please.
请不要站起来
Please don’t get up.
杀死你的同类是什么感受
How’s it feel killing your own kind?
我不用”退休”同类 因为我们不会逃
I don’t retire my own kind because we don’t run.
只有旧型号♥才逃
Only older models do.
你们这些新型号♥乐意干这种脏活
And you new models are happy scraping the shit…
是因为你们从未见过奇迹
because you’ve never seen a miracle.
全部拍照取证
Just photograph everything.
呼叫长官
Madam, please.
洛杉矶警局来电
Incoming L.A.P.D. Re-codec hash.
洛杉矶警局
你受伤了 我可不付你医疗费
You’re hurt. I’m not paying for that.
-我粘一下就好 -汇报
– I’ll glue it. – And?
残存的几个连锁8型之一
One of the tail-end Nexus 8s.
他好像对你下手不轻
He looks like he could take your head off.
是啊
He tried.
他去了卡兰星之后擅自离队
He went AWOL after Calantha…
同行的还有几个 也要处理掉
with a few more in his outfit I wouldn’t mind closing out.
-就他一个人吗 -就他一个人
– Just him? – Just him.
回来测基线
Come on home for your baseline.
稍等 长官
One moment, madam.
地下30米最大深度扫描
Thirty meters to maximum depth.
洛杉矶警局证物
那是什么
What is that?
我派个挖掘小队过去
I’ll send a dig team.
风暴前回来
Come on home before the storm.
洛杉矶警局
KD6-3.7警官
Officer KD6 – 3.7.
-开始吧 准备好了吗 -好了 长官
– Let’s begin. Ready? – Yes, sir.
背诵你的基线
Recite your baseline.
血黑色的虚无开始编织
And blood-black nothingness began to spin.
一个网络 细胞之间相连
A system of cells interlinked within cells…
再相连 与那主干再相连
interlinked within cells interlinked within one stem.
滚开 劣种
Fuck off, skin-job.
于是在那黑暗衬托下
And dreadfully distinct against the dark,
显现一座喷泉向上高喷的白水柱
a tall white fountain played.
-细胞 -细胞
– Cells. – Cells.
-你进过孤儿院吗 细胞 -细胞
– Have you ever been in an institution? Cells. – Cells.
创伤后基线测试 警官KD6 – 3.7 2049年6月30号♥
-他们把你关在监狱里吗 细胞 -细胞
– Do they keep you in a cell? Cells. – Cells.
如果你没有尽责
When you’re not performing your duties,
-他们会把你关进小房♥间吗 细胞 -细胞
– do they keep you in a little box? Cells. – Cells.
-相连 -相连
– Interlinked. – Interlinked.
牵着你所爱之人的手是什么感觉 相连
What’s it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked.
相连
Interlinked.
他们有教过你指尖相对的感觉吗 相连
Did they teach you how to feel finger to finger? Interlinked.
相连
Interlinked.
你渴望你的心与人相连吗 相连
Do you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked.
相连
Interlinked.
-你梦想过与谁相连吗 -相连
– Do you dream about being interlinked? – Interlinked.
怀抱你的孩子是什么感受 相连
What’s it like to hold your child in your arms? Interlinked.
相连
Interlinked.
你是否觉得自己有一部分缺少了
Do you feel that there’s a part of you that’s missing?
-相连 -相连
– Interlinked. – Interlinked.
-细胞之间相连 -细胞之间相连
– Within cells interlinked. – Within cells interlinked.
说三遍
Why don’t you say that three times?
细胞之间相连
Within cells interlinked.
细胞之间相连
Within cells interlinked.
细胞之间相连 细胞之间相连
Within cells interlinked. Within cells interlinked.
好了
We’re done.
很稳定 K
Constant K.
你可以去领奖金了
You can pick up your bonus.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
注意 不要靠近
Caution, keep clear.
注意 不要靠近
Caution, keep clear.
注意 不要靠近
Caution, keep clear.
随时随地联♥系♥外星殖民地
Connect to Off-world any time, any place.
20分钟后开始
Packages start at 20 minutes.
提供多种选择
Many options available.
乔伊会去任何你想让她去的地方
Joi goes anywhere you want her to go.
随时随地联♥系♥外星殖民地
Connect to Off-world any time, any place.
20分钟后开始
Packages start at 20 minutes.
帅气的铁皮兵你怎么了
你现在回来了 笨蛋
谁他妈会在这儿等你
我要把你这个混♥蛋♥赶出去
滚 劣种
K 我没听见你 你回来早了
K? I didn’t hear you. You’re early.
你不想让我回家吗
You want me to come back?
-快去洗洗吧 -遵命 长官
– Just go scrub. – Yes, ma’am.
你的会开得怎样
How was your meeting?
就平时那样
The usual.
你今天过得如何
How was your day?
我都快得幽闭恐惧症了
I’m getting cabin fever.
99.9%消毒水
99.9 percent detoxified water.
工作时出了点意外
I had an accident at work.
衬衣大概是毁了
I think I ruined my shirt.
我确信我能补好它 拿给我看看
I’m sure I can fix that for you. Let me take a look at it.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
-你想先喝一杯吗 -给我倒一杯吧
– Do you want a drink first? – Pour me one, will you?
我在尝试新菜谱
I’m trying a new recipe.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章伯德小姐
下一篇文章爱你,西蒙
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!