I’m not an orphan.
我父亲很快就会回家 他保证过的
My father is coming home soon. He promised.
来吧 诺玛简 快来 你乖乖的
Come on now, Norma Jeane. Come on. Be a good girl. Be a good girl.
不!
No!
拜托 诺玛简 拜托你
Please, Norma Jeane? Please?
-不要! -别闹了!
-No! I’m not an orphan! -Stop it! Come on!
-我不是孤儿! -来吧!
来吧!做个好女孩
Come on! Please be a good girl.
我不是孤儿!
I am not an orphan!
克莱夫 至少把行李箱拿进去 你这该死的!
At least bring in the suitcases, Clive, damn you!
我爸爸很快就会回来!他保证过的!
My father is coming back soon! He promised!
不 停!
No. Stop it!
别哭了!停!
Stop crying! Stop!
每个孩子都需要爸爸
让她生活无忧
每个孩子都需要爸爸
但我的爸爸在哪?
无论富贵贫穷 我不在乎是谁
如果他没有一百万 五十万也可
每个孩子都需要爸爸
我的爸爸会是你吗?
这光圈是你的
The circle of light is yours.
这是个光圈 也象征着关注
It’s a circle of light and attention.
你把自己置于圈中
You enclose yourself in the circle.
无论你走到哪儿都带着它
You carry it with you wherever you go.
你要想象在你真实的肉体旁边的
You’re going to imagine that next to your own real body,
是你用自己的头脑创造的
is the imaginary body of your character,
假想角色的身体
whom you’ve created with your mind.
每个孩子都需要爸爸
他银发苍苍
爸爸 我不知道该穿什么
Daddy, I couldn’t imagine what to wear.
你看起来很棒
You look fine.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我很焦虑
I mean, I’m so jumpy.
5点的约会别迟到了
Just don’t be late for your appointment at 5:00.
说得好像我会迟到一样 天啊
As if I would be late. My God.
你不明白吗 诺玛简?
Don’t you see, Norma Jeane?
未来就在你手中
The future is in the palm of your hand.
我是玛丽莲梦露 来见扎先生
Marilyn Monroe for Mr. Z?
“想象一下 知道每晚
“Imagine, to know every night
有众多不同的人爱着你”
that differing hundreds of people love you.”
“他们想要你”
“They want you.”
“你属于此”
“You belong.”
“仅此一点就值了”
“Just that alone is worth anything.”
“无论你走到哪儿都带着它”
“You carry it with you wherever you go.”
“这光圈是你的”
“The circle of light is yours.”
每个孩子都需要爸爸 以免她深陷泥潭
(总裁室 – 私人区域)
每个孩子都需要爸爸
护她安全
对 我们感觉就像小红帽
因为大灰狼饥饿难耐…
你不必读台词
You don’t have to read.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你入选了 你是剧组演员了 他钦点的玛丽莲梦露
You’re in. You’re cast. If your name is Marilyn Monroe.
对 是我
Yes, that’s me.
但我不明白
But I don’t understand.
你看见那个人了吗? 那是制♥作♥人马克斯费边
Do you see that man? That’s Max Fabian, the producer.
现在去为自己争取权益吧
Now go and do yourself some good.
他们为什么看起来总是不开心?
Why do they always look like unhappy rabbits?
因为他们就是不开心 现在去让他开心吧
‘Cause that’s what they are. Now go and make him happy.
每个孩子都需要爸爸
我的爸爸会是你吗?
我的爸爸会是你吗?
没事 诺玛简 回过神来吧 诺玛简
It’s all right, Norma Jeane. Come back, Norma Jeane.
回到现实 诺玛简
Come back here, Norma Jeane.
嘿 没关系
Hey. It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
没关系
It’s okay.
没事的 诺玛简
-It’s all right, Norma Jeane.
嘿 一切都很好
Hey. Everything’s all right.
诺玛简?你刚才在想什么?
Norma Jeane? What were you thinking of?
我没想什么
I wasn’t thinking.
或许…
Um, maybe…
我是在回忆?
…I was remembering?
(试镜 片名-无需敲门》)
(角色-“奈尔” 1951年12月6日)
我读了剧本 整个剧本
I… I read the script, the whole script.
这个故事很奇怪、让人不安
It’s, um… such a strange, disturbing story.
这个心理不平衡的女人 差点杀害了一个小女孩
This mentally unbalanced woman almost killing a little girl.
就像陀思妥耶夫斯基的小说 你会同情犯人
Like a novel by Dostoyevsky, where you feel sympathy for the criminal
不希望看到她受罚
and don’t wish to see her punished.
亲爱的 你读过 陀思妥耶夫斯基的书?
Oh, you’ve read Dostoyevsky, have you, honey?
是的
All right.
好吧 梦露小姐 我们开始吧
Well, Miss Monroe, let’s, uh… let’s begin.
梦露小姐?
Miss Monroe?
你现在回去 回去
You go back now. Go back.
“她是你的孩子?”
“She yours?”
不 她不是我的孩子
No. She doesn’t belong to me.
这不是你的房♥间 你回里面去睡觉
This isn’t your room. You go back in there and go to sleep.
“她在哭”
“She’s crying.”
如果你不理他们 他们自然会停
If you don’t pay any attention to them, they stop.
“我觉得我最好离开 免得会有双胞胎从柜子里出来”
“I think I’d better leave before twins pop out of the closet.”
但你现在没有任何离开的理由
But you haven’t any reason to leave now.
“当然有 我想走”
“Sure, I have. I want to.”
我跟你走
I’ll go with you.
-我们去跳舞吧 -“你有什么毛病?”
-Let’s go dancing. -“What’s the matter with you?”
“你应该留在这里照顾那孩子”
“You’re supposed to be here with that kid.”
那留下来吧
Then stay.
她再也不会烦你了
She won’t bother you anymore.
“是你在烦我
“You bother me.”
我搞不懂你”
“I can’t figure you out.”
我会按照你的想法改变自己
I’ll be any way you want me to be.
“为什么?为什么非要跟我在一起?”
“Why? Why is it so important?”
因为…
Because…
我们注定要在一起 菲利普
I belong with you, Philip.
我从没想过你会回来
I didn’t think you were ever coming back.
“我是杰德 奈尔
“I’m Jed, Nell.”
我不是你想的那个人
“I’m not the man you think I am.”
记得吗?
“Remember?”
你记得菲利普吗?”
“Remember Philip?”
记得
Yes.
“现在回想一下
“Now, think back.”
想想
“Think.”
他长什么样?”
“What did he look like?”
他有…
He had…
棕色的眼睛
brown eyes.
乌黑锃亮的头发
Shiny black hair.
“我不是菲利普 我是杰德 奈尔
“I’m not Philip. I’m Jed, Nell.”
我是杰德”
“I’m Jed.”
人的名字…
People’s names…
你不是他
You’re not him.
你从来都不是
You never were.
谢谢你 梦露小姐
Thank you, Miss Monroe.
拜托
Please.
我能再试试吗?
Can I try again?
我知道我能演奈尔
I… I know I could be Nell.
我觉得我就是奈尔
I think I am Nell.
她会梦游
She’s a sleepwalker.
她看见的不是他 而是她死去的未婚夫
She doesn’t see him. She sees her dead fiancé.
她陷入了幻想
She’s trapped in delusion.
但梦在哪里结束 疯狂又在哪里开始?
But where does dreaming end and madness begin?
总之 爱不都是基于幻想吗?
Anyway, isn’t all love based on delusion?
这太棒了…
It was beautiful…
-我很想… -谢谢你 约翰 谢谢你们 先生们
-I really wanted… -Thank you, John. Thank you, gentlemen.
-那… -我们会等你们的消息
That was, uh…We’ll hear from you.
很糟吧?
…pretty bad, wasn’t it?
就像…
Like, um,
是在看一个精神病人 可以这么说
watching a mental patient, maybe.
不是在演 没有技巧
Not acting. No technique.
像那样的人之所以会迷上表演 原因显而易见
People like that, you can see why they’re drawn to acting.
因为演员在饰演一个角色时 能清楚地知道自己是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!