To just be in it till the closing curtain every night.
但我主要是…
But mostly, I…
我想安顿下来
I wanna settle down.
像任何女孩一样
Like any girl.
拥有一个家
And have a family.
我非常爱孩子
Oh, I love children so.
我很想要孩子
I’m crazy about babies.
有人死了吗?
Did somebody die?
这些是什么?
What is all this?
这些花
These flowers.
我是一具尸体吗?
Am I a corpse?
这是殡仪馆吗?
Is this a funeral home?
我是这个玛丽莲梦露的奴隶
I’m a slave to this Marilyn Monroe.
我原以为是来乘坐豪华邮轮的
I signed up for a luxury cruise,
却落得跟罗莉拉一样 在统舱里拼命地划船
but like Lorelei Lee, I’m in fucking steerage, paddling.
梦露小姐 你这话不是认真的
Now, Miss Monroe, you don’t mean a word of what you say.
如果你不是玛丽莲 你会成为谁呢?
If you weren’t Marilyn, who’d you be?
梦露小姐 你真残忍♥
Miss Monroe, you’re cruel.
我们每个人 世界上的每个人
Every one of us, everybody in the world,
都愿意不顾一切地成为你 你知道的
would give their right arm to be you, and you know it.
我知道
Oh, I do.
“玛丽莲 你一直以来都是甜心”
“Marilyn, you are the sweetheart of this and any other month.”
“玛丽莲 你是个婊♥子♥ 一个金发荡♥妇♥
“Marilyn, you are a whore, a blonde tramp.”
没有人会爱你 你这恶心的荡♥妇♥
“Nobody will ever love you, you disgusting tramp.”
离我们的收音机、电视、电影远点
“Get off our radio, television, and out of our movies.”
你在毒害我们的孩子
“You’re poisoning our children.”
不是粉丝”
“Not a fan.”
像影评人
Like movie critics.
有些人爱玛丽莲 有些人恨玛丽莲
Some of them love Marilyn, some of them hate Marilyn.
那跟我有什么关系呢?
What’s that got to do with me?
对 她是本月头号♥婊♥子♥
Yes.
-怀特利! -她是个甜美的小荡♥妇♥
-Whitey!
我会写封信 并贴上邮票
梦露小姐 我觉得这是一封密件
Miss Monroe, this is a confidential letter, I think.
他的鸡♥巴♥像棒球棍一样 抱歉
He’s got a bat for a cock. Sorry.
“亲爱的诺玛简
“Dear Norma Jeane.”
这可能是有史以来 我写过的最难的信”
“This is possibly the most difficult letter I have ever penned.”
说实话 我不知道为什么 我要在这么多年后 现在来联♥系♥你
Honestly, I… I do not know why I’m contacting you now
after so many years.
事实上 我得了心脏病
The truth is, I have suffered a heart attack,
我严肃地反思了我的人生
and I have contemplated my life with gravity.
我的一些行为 我并不引以为傲
I cannot say I am proud of my behavior in all cases.
是他
Oh, it’s him.
我是你的父亲 诺玛简
I am your father, Norma Jeane.
我面前有玛丽莲梦露
And I have here before me
在新《佳丽》杂♥志♥的一篇采访
an interview with Marilyn Monroe in the new Pageant.
读到这个采访 我泪流满面
Reading it, it brought tears to my eyes
你说你妈妈进了医院
when you said that your mother has been hospitalized,
而你不知道你父亲是谁
and you do not know your father.
虽然你每时每刻都在等他
Although you await him with every passing hour.
我可怜的女儿
Oh, my poor daughter.
天啊
Oh God.
我以前不知道
-I did not know.
是他
-Oh, it’s him.
我就知道
I knew.
这些年来 他在关注我
Watching over me all these years.
我能感觉到
I felt it.
我会再跟你联♥系♥的 诺玛简 我会亲自前来
I will contact you again soon, Norma Jeane, in person.
所以来找我吧 我的宝贝女儿…
So look for me, my precious daughter,
在你人生中一个特殊的场合…
upon a special occasion in your life
我们父女可以庆祝我们久违的爱
where both father and daughter can celebrate our long-denied love.
你泪流满面的父亲
Your tearful father.
玛丽莲!
Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn!
(简拉塞尔 玛丽莲梦露 《绅士爱美女》)
玛丽莲!
Marilyn! Marilyn!
能占用你一点时间吗?谢谢
Can I have a moment of your time, please? Thank you.
Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn!
玛丽莲!
Marilyn! Marilyn! Marilyn!
我刚知道
I’ve just learned.
今晚一定要一个人回你的酒店套房♥
Be sure to go alone to your hotel suite tonight.
有个特别的人在那儿等你
Someone special will be waiting for you there.
特别的人?
Someone special? Oh.
是我父亲吗?
Is it my father?
玛丽莲 跟你的广播听众说说 你今晚寂寞吗?
Marilyn, tell our radio audience. Are you lonely tonight?
你们俩什么时候结婚?
When are you two gonna get married?
结婚?
Married?

No.
他在这儿吗?我父亲?
Is he here? My father?
这就像一部冗长而困惑的 电影的快乐大结局
It’s like a happy ending of a long, confused movie.
你的父亲?
Your father?
我知道我有一个特别的约会
I understand that I have a special date?
在派对之后 就在我酒店套房♥里?
After the party, in my hotel suite?
法国人总爱为爱情献身
他们热衷决斗争胜
但我喜欢活着的男人
给我昂贵的珠宝首饰
执手轻吻
或许有些欧陆情调
但钻石是女孩最好的朋友
热吻也许美妙
但它不能支付你简陋公♥寓♥的房♥租
或者帮你在自动贩卖♥♥机买♥♥饮料
随着女孩变老 男人越发冷淡
我们最终都会失去魅力
但无论如何切割 这些石头永不变形
钻石是女孩最好的朋友…
爸爸
Oh, Daddy.
屏幕上的那个人不是我
That thing up on the screen, it isn’t me.
蒂芙尼!
卡地亚!
布莱克斯塔尔!
弗雷斯特格雷姆!
跟我说说 海瑞温斯顿 告诉我一切!
或许有一天 年轻女孩也需要律师的关照
但钻石是女孩最好的朋友
好了
为了这一幕 你杀了你自己的孩子?
For this, you killed your baby?
爸爸?
Daddy?
宝贝
Baby.
是你
Oh, it’s you.
玛丽莲 我…
Marilyn, I…
我只想让你开心
I just want you to be happy.
我很开心
I am happy.
我这辈子都很开心
I’ve been happy all my life.
玛丽莲 我们爱着彼此
Marilyn, we love each other.
是时候结婚了
It’s time we were married.
对 我猜是的
Yes, I guess.
嘿…
Hey… Hey. Hey.
我太爱你了
I just love you so much.
我只是想保护你免受那些豺狼伤害
I just want to protect you from all these jackals.
我想带你远离这一切
I want to take you away from all of this.
好啊
Yeah.
在你身上 世界重生
In you, the world is born anew
两人一起
As two
在你之前…
Before you
只有一人
There was but one
就这样?
-That’s it, huh?
这就是整首诗吗?
-Is that the whole poem? -Huh?
-对 -嗯 这很棒 亲爱的
-Yeah. -Well, it’s good, honey.
人们会自己做意面?
People make spaghetti?
我是说 这不是店里才能买♥♥到的吗?
I mean, not just in a store?
这闻起来太香了
That smells delicious.
她不会做饭
我能试试吗?
Can I try it?
这是吃的吗?
Is this to eat?
我意思是 站着吃?
I mean, standing up?
玛丽莲 当电影明星是什么样的?
So, Marilyn, what’s it like being a movie star?
我不是明星
I’m not a star.
我只是个普通的金发女郎
I’m just some blonde.
这头发是真的吗?
So the hair’s real?
不是
No, no.
爸爸 太吓人了
Daddy, it’s so scary
在真实生活中与人相处
how a scene with actual people
人来人往 永无止尽
just goes on and on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!