(《机密》)
我的嘴巴张开 气喘吁吁的样子
With my mouth open, like I’m panting.
“年轻的花♥花♥公♥子♥小查理卓别林
“Young men-about-town, Charlie Chaplin Jr.
和小爱德华G罗宾逊
and Edward G. Robinson Jr.”
以及金发性感女郎玛丽莲梦露
“And blonde sexpot, Marilyn Monroe.”
三人行”
“A threesome.”
多粗俗啊
How vulgar.
“性感女郎”
“A sexpot.”
“性感女郎”是什么?
What is a “sexpot”?
这是性感女郎吗?
Is this the sexpot?
-不! -或者是这个?
-No! -Or this?
不!
No! No!
不!
No!
(最高机密 梦露卷入三角关系)
我不希望你和他们 在公共场合一起露面
I don’t want you seen in public with them, Norma Jeane.
那私下呢?
And in private?
私下
In private…
也最好不要
take precautions.
西恩先生 那太残忍♥了
Oh, Mr. Shinn, that’s so cruel.
粗鲁且残忍♥ 而且你…你知道的
It’s crude and cruel. And you… you know it.
我只是在为你的事业和幸福考虑
I’m just thinking of your career and your well-being.
你是在为玛丽莲考虑
You’re thinking of Marilyn.
-对 -她的事业
-Yes. -Her career.
对 还有她的幸福
Yes. And her well-being.
她一点都不幸福
She doesn’t have any well-being.
她只是个职业
She’s only a career.
他们知道我是诺玛
They know I’m Norma.
不是玛丽莲
Not Marilyn.
他们理解我
They understand me.
我理解你 我创造了你
I understand you. I invented you.
诺玛
Oh, Norma.
我猜我确实爱你
I guess I do love you.
你和艾迪在一起时我会吃醋
I’m jealous of you and Eddy.
我嫉妒任何看着你的人
Jealous of anybody who looks at you.
若我有朝一日会爱上一个女人
If I could love any woman,
那一定会是你
it’d be you.
当你说你爱我的时候
When you say you love me
当你看着我的时候
and when you look at me…
你看到的人到底是谁?
who do you see, truly?
小卓别林吗?你看到的是他吗?
The Little Tramp? Do you see him?

No.
我看到的只是你
I see only you.
人们觉得当查理卓别林的儿子很幸运
People think it’s a blessing being Charlie Chaplin’s son.
像童话一样 我是国王的儿子
Like it’s a fairy tale, and I’m the king’s son.
但我们被诅咒了 艾迪和我
But we’re cursed, Eddy and me.
我们是从来不想要我们的男人的后裔
We’re juniors… of men who never wanted us.
但至少你们俩有父亲
But at least you two have fathers.
至少你们知道自己是谁
At least you know who you are.
我们在出生前就知道自己是谁了
Oh, we knew who we were before we were born.
你从不知道自己的父亲
You never knew your father.
所以你是自♥由♥的
So you’re free.
你可以创造自己
You can invent yourself.
我爱你的名字
I love your name.
玛丽莲梦露
-Marilyn Monroe. -Mm-hmm.
太假了 我喜欢
-It’s so totally phony.-I love it.
就像你给了自己新生一样
Like you gave birth to yourself.
因为他的眼睛
Because of his eyes.
他拥有最美的眼睛
He had the most beautiful eyes.
因为他会用这眼睛注视着我
Because he’d gazed upon me with those eyes.
这深情而深邃的眼睛
Haunting, soulful eyes.
很久以前 在母亲的公♥寓♥的墙上 也有这么一双眼睛
From a wall of Mother’s long-ago apartment.
因为他会看着我说…
Because he would say, seeing me…
我一见到你就看出来了
I knew you as soon as I saw you.
你没有父亲
Fatherless.
像我一样
Like me.
然后你妈妈被抛弃了
And then your mother abandoned…
被人羞辱
and debased.
像我妈妈一样
Like mine.
因为他会爱我 和其他男人的爱不同
Because he would love me as other men would not.
其他男人也做不到
Or could not.
我们像双胞胎
As a twin.
是灵魂伴侣
With his soul.
那是双子座
There’s Gemini.
看见了吗?
See?
诺玛和我像双子座一样
Both Norma and I are Geminis.
命中注定的双胞胎
The fated twins.
哪里?
Where?
-我没看见 在哪儿? -那儿
-I don’t see it. Where? -There.
这一切有数十亿年的历史了
It’s all billions of years old.
难以想象的广阔
Unimaginably vast.
然而它是从什么开始的?
Yet it began out of what?
肉眼几乎看不见的微小颗粒
Particles so small it couldn’t be seen by the human eye.
看看上面的它们 如此明亮耀眼
Look at them up there, shining so brightly.
然而每一颗都那么孤单
And yet, each one is so very much alone.
我会为此干一杯
I’ll drink to that.
我们发誓吧 我们三个人
Let’s vow, okay? The three of us.
永远都会像现在一样爱着彼此
To always love each other like right now.
如果需要 我们会为彼此而死
And to die for each other, if needed.
我们是个三角形
We’re a triangle.
三角形不能一分为二 它比两个人坚强
A triangle can’t be divided in two, like two can be.
我们是双子座 我们三个人
We’re the Gemini, the three of us.
就像双胞胎 但我们是三个人
Like twins. But there’s three.
敬双子座
To the Gemini.
敬双子座
To the Gemini.
天啊 我就知道
Oh God, I knew.
我就知道 我最近感觉很肿胀、很开心
I guess I knew. I’ve been feeling so swollen and so happy.
亲爱的 你很健康
My dear, you’re healthy.
一切都会变好的
Everything’s gonna be fine.
我说 我很开心
I’m happy, I said.
我想要这个孩子
I want this baby.
我和我的丈夫试了很多年了
My husband and I have been trying for years.
嘿 诺玛
Hey, Norma.
怎么了?你看起来很紧张而且很开心
What is it? You look… fraught. And happy.
哦 诺玛…
Oh, Norma…
你觉得你怀上了?
You think you are?
-是我想的那样吗? -对!
-Is this what I think it is? -Yes!
天啊!
Oh, man!
你们为我高兴吗?
Are you happy for me?
我们?我是说双子座
Us? The Gemini, I mean?
-开心! -开心!
-Yes! -Yes!
就像电影一样
It’s like the movies.
那种只在电影里发生的事
The kind of thing that only happens in the movies.
什么?
What?
那只小老虎
That little tiger.
我以前有过一个类似的
I had one like him once.
那是很久以前 我还小的时候
A long time ago when I was a little girl.
宝宝的第一个玩具
Baby’s first plaything.
真可爱
Cute.
卡西 你要带我们去哪儿?
Cass, where are you taking us?
我想回家
I wanna go home.
好吗?
Right?
宝宝太困了
Baby’s so sleepy.
这是要让宝宝看到的景色
Oh, this is a vision for baby to see.
等等嘛
Just wait.
诺玛 你可以选择看或者不看…
Norma, you can look or not,
但她就在那儿
but… there she is.
-玛丽莲 -玛丽莲
Mmm… Marilyn.-Marilyn.
我不能接这个角色 抱歉
I can’t take the role.I’m sorry.
你还在听电♥话♥吗?
Are you still on the line?
出什么事了吗?
Is something wrong?
没 没出事 我只是不能接 现在不行
No, nothing’s wrong.-I just can’t.-Not now

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!