就像在公交车上一样
Like on a bus.
有什么方法能停止吗?
What’s to stop it?
或者…
Or…
或者如何弄清楚人们的意图
Or how to figure out what people mean
而他们可能没什么特别的意思
when probably they don’t mean anything.
不像剧本一样精心编排
Not like a script.
只是毫无意义的谈话
There’s no point.
自然而然地发生
It just happens.
就像天气一样?
Like the weather?
亲爱的 在拳击里…
You know, honey, in boxing,
当一个人被打得很惨的时候
they say, “That got his attention”…
人们说:“这引起了他的注意”
when a guy gets hit hard.
重点在于注意力 亲爱的 要专注
Well, it’s about attention, honey. It’s about concentration.
如果你不够专注 你…
And if you don’t have that…
我可以找人弄你们 王八蛋
I could have you hurt, you cocksuckers.
嘿 哟
-Hey, now.
这态度可不对
That’s not the right attitude.
我们跟你是一伙的
I mean, we’re on your side.
也站在女士这一边 她真的是个…
And the lady’s too. She’s a real…
很高级的女士
High-class lady, in fact.
我们强烈地认为
What we feel, strongly,
这些不良照片应该远离市场…
is that these, uh, negatives, well, should be off the market.
那样它们就不能被滥用
So they can’t be misappropriated.
他妈的在哪儿…
Where the fuck is…
嗨 爸爸 你去哪儿了?
Hi, Daddy. Where’d you go to?
哦 爸爸 这是我的错
Oh, Daddy. It’s my fault.
我不知道房♥间怎么变成这样了 我猜我病了
I don’t know how the room got this way. I’ve been sick, I guess.
这些照片 那就是你 一具肉体
Those photos. That’s what you are. Meat.
爸爸 不
Daddy, no.
我不希望如此
I don’t want to be.
告诉他们你不演
Tell them you won’t.
这部新电影?不演
This new movie? No deal.
爸爸 我得工作
Daddy, I have to work.
这是我的生命
It’s my life.
告诉他们你想要更好的角色
You tell them you want better roles.
更严肃的角色 告诉他们你要退出
More serious roles. You tell them you’re quitting.
告诉他们你丈夫让你退出
You tell them your husband says you’re quitting.

Yes.
好 我会告诉他们
Yes, I will tell them.
你不知道我有多爱你吗? 你不明白吗?
Don’t you see how much I love you? Don’t you understand?
我知道
I know.
我不忍♥心看到你这样作贱自己
I can’t bear to see you cheapen yourself like that.
最后我只是为这个生物感到遗憾
I just felt so sorry for the creature at the end.
“为这个生物感到遗憾?”
“Sorry for the creature”?
你要他做什么?娶那个女孩?
What’d you want him to do? Marry the girl?
他长得确实有点吓人 但他并没有坏透顶
He was kind of scary-looking, but he wasn’t really all bad.
我想他只是渴望一点感情 你知道吗?
I think he just craved a little affection, you know?
一种被爱、被需要、被渴望的感觉
A sense of being loved and needed and wanted.
这个观点非常有趣
That’s a very interesting point of view.
你感受到地铁的微风了吗? 真舒服 不是吗?
You feel the breeze from the subway? Isn’t it delicious?
脚踝感觉凉凉的吧?
Sort of cools the ankles, doesn’t it?
你觉得现在做什么会很有趣?
What do you think would be fun to do now?
停!
And cut!
真舒服 不是吗?
Isn’t it delicious?
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸 天啊 抱歉…
Daddy, gosh, I’m sorry.
-让你等了这么久 -她来了
-Keeping you waiting so long. -There she is.
你为自己而骄傲?
You proud of yourself, hmm?

No.
你为自己而骄傲吗?
Are you proud of yourself, huh?
-爸爸 不… -别碰我
-Daddy, don’t… -Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me.
-请别… -你很得意吧?
-Please… -Proud of yourself?
-什么? -不
-What? Huh? Huh? -No.
-我明天要工作 -把你的私处露给所有人看?
-I’m workin’ tomorrow. -Showing off your crotch?
拜托别
-Please don’t. -Huh? Huh?
你觉得我吃那套吗?是吗?
You think that shit works on me? Think that works on me? Oh, yeah?
所有人都会知道你♥他♥妈♥是个婊♥子♥!
Everybody, they’re gonna fuckin’ know what a fuckin’ whore you are!
操 起来!
Fuckin’ get up! Huh? Huh?
臭婊♥子♥!
-You fucking whore! Huh?
来这儿!
-Get over here! Get over here!
我亲爱的女儿 诺玛简
My dear daughter, Norma Jeane.
我没有看你的新电影
I did not see your new movie.
那粗俗的标题和宣传
Its vulgar title and publicity attending it,
在那些丑♥化♥你的巨型广♥告♥牌上
these giant billboards of your crude likeness
你的裙子飘起来 让全世界看你的私处
posed with your dress lifted up for all the world to see your private parts,
这一切让我不想买♥♥票看你的表演
did not make me wish to purchase a ticket.
操…
-Fuckin’… Huh?
我本来希望见见你的丈夫
I had hoped to meet your husband.
我一直是他的崇拜者
I’ve long been an admirer of his.
我很失望你跟如此一流的运动员
I was disappointed that your marriage to such a stellar athlete
以离婚收场 而且宣传如此拙劣
ended in divorce and such ugly publicity.
幸好你们没有孩子 他们不必受侮辱
At least there are no children to reap the shame.
(玛格达 1930年)
我的玛格达
My Magda.
(剧院后门)
我的玛格达
My Magda.
玛格达
Magda. Magda. Magda.
玛格达
Magda.
(纽约城 1955年)
玛丽莲梦露?
Marilyn Monroe?
在这儿?
Here?
玛格达?她来演?
Magda? Her?
“当我梦到那儿的时候 我梦到了洗衣房♥的气味
“When I dream of back there, I dream of the smell of laundry.”
浴缸里满是水 我写的诗 《玛格达》浸湿了 漂在水面
“The tub overflowing and the poem I wrote, ‘Magda,’ floating, soaked.”
我疯了似地试着捞起纸页
“I’m frantically trying to collect the pages
在墨水褪去前 在诗歌♥在我手中分崩离析前”
before the ink runs in streaks and the poem comes apart in my hands.”
他爱上她了
He’s in love with her.
“这是我写给她的话…
“These words I wrote her…”
两百个字
“Two hundred words.”
一种祈祷
“A kind of… prayer.”
大约40年后 我在布鲁克林醒来
“And I wake in Brooklyn, nearly 40 years later,
我的心脏在胸腔跳动着
my heart knocking in my chest.”
我记得她的脸 微微泛红
“And I remember her face, blushing,
她那双美丽的大眼睛 从诗中抬起头 说…”
and her beautiful wide-set eyes looking up from the poem, and saying…”
不是我的玛格达
Not my Magda.
(玛丽莲梦露 汤姆伊威尔 出演《七年之痒》)
玛格达是我自己的初恋
Magda was my own first love.
我们从未做过爱
Never consummated.
我们甚至没公开
Never even really declared.
如果她还活着
She would be,
她现在应该五十多岁了
if she was even still alive, in her… in her mid-fifties.
美丽的玛格达
Beautiful Magda.
中年女人
Middle-aged.
我…
I…
关于玛格达 我有一些想法
I had some ideas about Magda,
如果你感兴趣的话
if you’re interested.
当然了 我很感兴趣
Of course I’m interested.
你这么用心非常好
It’s very good of you to care.
这姑娘 玛格达 她就像《三姐妹》中的娜塔莎
Um, this girl, Magda, she’s like Natasha in The Three Sisters.
就是因为裙子颜色不对 被人嘲笑那个
The one they laugh at because her dress is the wrong color.
不过玛格达被人嘲笑 是因为她说的英语
Except, with Magda, it’s the way she speaks English.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
什么?
What?
关于《三姐妹》和我的剧的事?
About The Three Sisters and my play?
-没人 -卡赞?
-Nobody. -Kazan?
说我受了那部作品的影响?
That I’d been influenced?
不是
Uh, no.
不 我自己读的剧本
No, I read the play myself.
我总觉得我…
I always thought I…
我总觉得我可以演娜塔莎
I always thought I could play Natasha.
我在想 契诃夫塑造的娜塔莎 他…
I was thinking, what Chekhov does with Natasha, he… he…
他会让你惊讶…
He… he surprises you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!