Tell me something Miles…
告诉我,Miles
did you think about me?
你想过我么?
Think about you all the time.
我随时都在想你
Thinking about you right now.
现在也在想你
You should have thought about that…
你应该想清楚
before you started robbing people!
在你 抢劫别人之前
Janiece! I never robbed you!
Janiece! 我并没有抢劫你啊!
I’m a rehabilitated man!
我已经重新做人了
Talk to me.
听我说
I didn’t come see you for two years. Wasn’t that a sign?
我两年都没有去看过你 你难道不知道这代表什么吗?
I know you couldn’t stand to see your man like that.
我知道你不希望看到你的男人这样
“Man”?
“我的男人”?
You’re not my man. You lie.
你并不是我的男人 你骗了我
You told me you were a banker. – No.
你告诉我你是个银行家 -不
Bank robber. Sometimes I stutter.
我说的是银行抢劫者 有时候我口吃
But I’m getting that whole speech impediment thing…
我有时口吃 说不完整一个词
You are a very smart man but the entire time we spent together…
你是个很聪明的人 但是你跟我在一起的时间…
was one big lie.
都是一个大谎言
Look Janiece listen to me okay?
你看,Janiece, 听我说 好吗?
I know I lied about some things but I can change.
我知道我有些事情对你撒了谎 但是我可以改
I don’t think so. Bye!
我不相信 再见!
Don’t do me like this.
不要这样对我
Fifth and Grand?
第五街区?
Hi. How you doing? Is this really a police station?
嗨 你好吗? 这里真的是警♥察♥局吗?
Of course.
当然
I have a delivery for Traffic.
我有东西送 送东西
Oh yeah. Sign by the X.
哦 好的 在这里签个X
What have we got?
看看有什么?
Egg roll. Orange chicken.
蛋塔 橘汁鸡
Yeah hot pizza comin’ through. Hot pizza.
耶 热皮萨来了 热皮萨
Got to get the police officers their pizza.
给警官们送皮萨
They got to protect and serve. The police got to eat too.
他们要保护和服务大众 警♥察♥也要吃啊
Let the officers eat please.
请让警官们吃点东西吧
I am the pizza man here to deliver the pizza. Thank you.
我是送皮萨的人 来这里送皮萨 谢谢
Officers I got your pizzas!
警官 我有你要的皮萨
Third floor Robbery Homicide.
三楼,Robbery,Homicide
Yeah please be careful. Pizza’s very hot.
耶 请小心 皮萨很烫啊
Don’t want nobody to get hurt. Just got to get my pizza quick.
我不想任何人受伤 只想让我的皮萨快点
Pizza quick. That’s how we do it.
皮萨快点 这就是我要做的
Pizza quick. Watch it watch it watch it watch it.
皮萨快点 看着 看着 看着 看着
Two times. Bring it up. Oh don’t drop the pizza.
两次 带上去 哦 别扔了皮萨
Pizza delivery for Robbery-Homicide.
送皮萨 给Robbery-Homicide
Robbery-Homicide
Robbery-Homicide.
Why is it I don’t see Robbery-Homicide…
为什么在登记表上我没看到 Robbery-Homicide…
with a pizza delivery in the log-in sheet?
要皮萨外卖♥♥?
I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you leave that pizza here with me?
告诉你 为什么你不 把这些皮萨放在这里留给我?
No I’ll tell you what.
不 我告诉你
Last time I left a pizza here it magically disappeared.
上次我把皮萨留在这里 它魔术般的消失了
I mean it’s just like leaving candy around me.
我的意思是 它就像我的糖果 离开了我
It’s not gonna be all right. I’m going to… chomp it up!
这样不好 我要 咬死他
There’s two kinds of people who get through that door.
这里只有两种人 可以走过那道门
People wearing handcuffs people wearing a badge.
带着手铐的人 和带着警徽的人
You don’t have on either do you?
你哪个都不是 是吗?
I don’t have a badge or handcuffs so…
我没有警徽 或者手铐 所以…
Officer Carlson.
Carlson警官
We want to flip that card over. – Sorry. Just got it.
把卡翻过来 -对不起 搞定了
Excuse me Officer.
对不起 警官
The guys in Homicide ordered this pizza about an hour ago.
Homicide的人一个小时以前定了这些皮萨
I don’t want to leave them with Shamu over there.
我不想留给那边的伪君子
I’m not sure what you want me to do.
我不确定你要我做什么
Take them. – Sir I’m on duty. I can’t do that.
拿着它 -先生 我在执行任务 我没法这么做
Yes you can. Please take them. Thank you.
不 你可以 请拿着它 谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Break it down. Get down.
放下 趴下
Two-time! Left!
两次!左边!
One time! Break it down!
一次! 下面!
Left leg! Bring it around!
左手 画个圈
Walk.
走喽
You hid a diamond in a police station?
你把钻石藏在了警局?
I didn’t know it was a police station.
我不知道那个是警♥察♥局
Can you change the ID or not?
你可以改这个ID么?
Sure but aren’t they going to be suspicious…
可以 但是他们 不会起疑么?
of a pizza man with a security clearance?
一个送皮萨的人拿着一个门卡?
I’m not going back as a pizza man. – What are you going as?
我不会回去再做送皮萨的人 -那你去?
A cop. – A cop?
当一个警♥察♥ -一个警♥察♥?
Yeah a new transfer.
是 一个新调过去的
That’s why I need that ID and a new file for detective.
所以这就是为什么我要个ID 和一个新的探员档案
Why a detective?
为什么是一个探员?
That’s where the rock is.
因为那个钻石在探员所在的地方
It’s going to be expensive.
这样花费可不小啊
Uncle Lou I thought we was like family.
Lou舅舅,我想 我们就像一家人
Yeah well “like family” is not family.
是啊 “像一家人” 但并不是一家人
If you were family you’d want it for free right?
如果我们是一家人 你不会花钱的 对吗?
Man you ain’t changed. I’ll see you later.
伙计 你一点没变 一会见
Get your hands up! – Get down. Grab him.
举起手来! -趴下 抓住他
Put some damn clothes on. Get your butt-naked ass down.
他妈的穿上衣服 坐下
Get your butt-naked ass down!
坐下!
He’s butt-naked and he’s stinking.
他半裸着 而且喝醉了
Somebody give him some clothes. He’s hiding a gun in his ass!
谁给他件衣服 他在他屁♥股♥里藏了把枪!
Get on the ground. Now. That’s it. Do it now.
快点给我趴下 就是这样 快点照做!
Don’t I know you?
我认识你吗?
Freeze! Cuff him.
别动 铐上他
Yeah cuff his ass.
好 铐上他的屁♥股♥
I’m going to cuff you like that clack.
我要铐上你 就那样 啪
Now I’m the good cop. You act up I’ll turn into the bad one.
现在 我是一个好警♥察♥ 你要是不老实 我就要变成坏警♥察♥了
Freeze! Get ’em up!
别动!把他弄起来!
Spread your legs now. I’m an officer of the law.
分开你的双臂 我是一个执法官
Any sign of Deacon?
有作案的痕迹么?
Last I heard he was pulling rip jobs in Carson.
上次我听说 他是一个 卡森碎尸案的案犯
I warned you about that guy. – That you did.
关于那个人我警告过你 -是啊
He’s going to know you’re out.
他会知道你出来了
This is purely cosmetic. It won’t check out.
不露任何痕迹 不会漏馅的
Don’t worry. I’ll be out of there in an hour max.
别担心 我就在外面 最多一个小时
Thanks. – Good luck.
谢谢 -祝你好运
Hey there Officer Dog.
嘿 狗警官
I’m a detective. – Sorry sir.
我是一个警探 -对不起 先生
She’s never done that.
她从来不这么做的
Must be the pastrami.
一定是饿了
Are you going up?
你要上去?
Yeah up. Third floor.
是的 上去 三楼
Appreciate it.
谢谢
What? – What?
怎么了? -怎么了?
The vehicle belonged to your friend but you don’t remember his name?
这辆车属于你的朋友 但是你忘记了他的名字?
Do you have a last name?
你姓什么?
Oh man these cuffs are tight man.
哦 兄弟 这手铐 太紧了 兄弟
I know. – Miss Green?
我知道 -Green小姐?
Could you please tell this man to loosen these cuffs?
你能告诉这位先生 把我的手铐松一下?
I can’t feel my fingers. I’m serious. Please.
我的手指没感觉了 是真的
I know it. – Detective.
我知道了 -警官
Not so tight.
不要太紧
Maybe I could loosen them up a bit.
也许我可以 把它弄松点
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
你好?
Great lawyer there. Top of the line.
伟大的律师在哪里 最顶上
There you go.
去吧
He’s in here.
他在这里
Jesus.
天啊
How you all doing? – Not again Carlson.
你在干什么? -不要再这样了 卡森
The guy body-slammed me sir.
他把我打昏了 先生
Maybe he likes you.
也许他喜欢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!