Yeah.

Movin’ on up.
来了
Believe that.
相信我
Ladies we got picture.
女士们 有图像了
What about the alarm? – Miles what do you think I’m doing?
警报怎么办? -Miles,你觉得我在做什么?
Deke cool out. We like to run a loose crew around here.
Deke,冷静 我们要走了 这里的警卫很松的
You’re the boss Miles. – It’s like that?
全听你的,Miles -像那样?
It’s like that.
像那样
I’m going to go check on Tulley.
我要去看看Tulley
Tulley. We cool down there?
Tulley 你怎么样?
Yeah we cool man. – Good.
耶,很好,伙计 -好
Cool is good. Are you smoking?
酷就是好 你在抽烟呢?
No. Negative.
没 没有
You’re lying.
你在说谎
I smell the menthol up here man!
我在上面都闻到了 伙计!
Cut it out. What would your mama do if she knew you were smoking?
灭了他 如果你妈妈知道你抽烟她会怎么做呢?
Cut it out man.
灭了它,伙计
Oh! Shit!
哦!该死!
Now stay alert.
现在,保持警惕
You ready over here?
你已经好了么?
Damn it! Eddie why you got to do that every time?
他妈的!Eddie,为什么你 每次都要这么做?
It’s good luck.
这是好运
It’s bad luck if I land in it. Believe that.
如果我踩在上面才是霉运 相信我
Don’t fall in that shit.
别掉进屎里面
See you Deke.
再见,Deke
Good luck guys.
好运 伙计们
How’s the weather up there?
上面天气怎么样?
Snowing. – Yeah?
下雪 -嗯?
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
看起来跟圣诞节一样
You got a guard 20 feet from you.
那个警卫在离你20尺的地方
Ten feet. Closing fast.
10尺 靠近的很快
He’s around the corner.
他就在角落那里
He furned around.
转过来了
Forget it. He’s gone.
算了 他走了
So much for the easy part. Kit.
就这样吧 工具
Aw shit! – Damn!
哦,该死! -妈的!
I hate it when you do that. – Check this out.
每次你这么做我都特别的恨你 -看看
This is a Brigger 3300. Toughest safe in the world.
这是一个Brigger3300 世界上最保险的
What’s the first thing you do? – Drill the lock.
第一件事你要做什么? -钻这个锁
No you check to see if it’s open.
不 你应该看看它是不是开着的
It’s open!
它是开着的
What?
什么?
No I’m messing with you. They would never do that.
不 我逗你玩呢 他们不可能这么做的
You know they would never do that.
你知道他们永远不会这么做
Glasses.
眼镜
See you back up top. – Right.
上面见 – 好的
Open sesame.
芝麻开门
Come on Eddie. You got the rock?
来,Eddie 你拿到钻石了?
Miles is right behind me.
Miles就在我后面
Whoa!
哦!
What the hell you doing? – 1 7 million four ways…
你♥他♥妈♥的干吗? -1700万…
I’m too greedy for that Eddie.
我太贪婪了,Eddie
Come on man.
别这样,伙计
Oh yeah.
哦 耶
Come here gorgeous.
来吧 小家伙
Got the rock. Time to roll.
拿到钻石了 是开溜的时候了
Hurry up. We got acfivity up here.
快点 警♥察♥来了
Let’s go! – Shit!
快走! -该死!
Freeze!
别动
Go!
走!
You stay down! Don’t move! Let me see your hands!
你站住!别动! 让我看到你的手!
Where’s Eddie? – He went over already.
Eddie在哪儿? -他已经跑了
You get the rock? – What?
你拿到钻石了? -什么?
You got the rock? – What you doing?
你拿到钻石了? -你干吗?
Give me the rock! – You ain’t got to do this!
给我钻石! -你不要这么做!
You want the rock? We’re supposed to split this. Why you doing this?
你要那个钻石?我们说好的 分摊这个钻石的 你为什么要这么做?
Shit!
妈的!
You’re a dead man you piece of shit!
你死定了 你这狗屎!
Damn!
该死!
Yes!
嗯!
Oh good doggy. Good doggy.
哦 乖狗 乖狗
Kibbles ‘N Bits. Easy.
别这么粗鲁 别紧张
Where’s the nearest exit?
哪里是最近的出口?
Stay where you are! Hands up!
待在那里别动! 举起手来!
Turn around! – I’m a carpenter!
转过身! -我是一个木匠!
Turn around! – I was working late.
转过来! -我工作的很晚
See? That’s the saw. I was working.
看 这是锯 我正在工作
You’re under arrest. You have the right to remain silent.
你被逮捕了 你有权力保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
任何你说的话 都会用来指证你
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权力请一个律师
If you cannot afford one one will appointed for you.
如果你请不起 我们会给你指派一个
Do you understand your rights?
你明白你的权力么?
Come on.
别这样
Ain’t nothin’ but a free thing baby
现在除了自♥由♥什么都没有 宝贝
Yeah!
(两年后) 耶!
I’m a free man. Believe that.
我是一个自♥由♥的人了 相信我
One belt one shoelace one wallet containing…
一条腰带 一条鞋带 一个钱包里面有…
22 dollars.
22美元
One shoelace? You know how much those shoes cost?
一条鞋带?你知道这鞋多少钱?
One shoelace? I came in here with two.
一条鞋带? 我来的时候是两条
You took my shoelace? Did you take my shoelace?
你拿了我的鞋带? 你真的拿了我的鞋带?
You got two seconds to walk out that door.
你有2秒钟的时间走出这道门
Sign out and leave my pen.
签字 然后放下我的笔
I’m signing out.
我签
Got places to go people to see.
有个地方要去 有个人要去见
My lady Janiece.
我的女人,Janiece
Ass. Ka-pow!
蠢货!哼哼!
It’s like that.
就这样
What you going to do with one shoelace?
你拿我的那条鞋带做什么?
Let me in on the secret. Floss your ass?
告诉我吧 缠你的屁♥股♥?
Gotta go.
要走了
Y’all stay up man. Don’t be mad ’cause I got to go.
你们还要很久啊,兄弟 别羡慕我哦 我要走了
Open that. Thank you. I’m out of here.
打开它 谢谢 我出来了
Oh man!
哦 天
Where them butt-naked hoes at? You know?
那些光头党在哪? 你知道吗?
Let me out of here.
让我出去
Yes!
好!
I’m free! I’m free at last!
我自♥由♥了! 我终于自♥由♥了!
Gotta go.
要走了
Gotta go!
要走了!
I’m out of here!
我出来了!
Damn!
该死!
What happened?
发生什么事情了?
Did you eat the whole time I was in there?
我在监狱的时候你一直在吃么?
When I left you was like plickety-cow plickety-pow.
当我离开的时候 你就像… plickety-cow,plickety-pow
Now you’re like va-voom and some Oprah shit.
现在你像一个,va-voom, 像Oprah屎
Wait a minute.
等一下
I can adjust. It’s the love that counts.
我可以适应 这就是爱情的力量
I can adjust to a plus-size woman.
我可以适应… 一个大号♥的女人
Just more cushion for the pushin’.
只不过是多了点垫子 推不动而已
Janiece! Your sad-ass sack of bones is here.
Janiece!你的白♥痴♥骨头架子来了
I apologize. You’re her cousin.
对不起 你是她的表亲?
Can I buy you some cereal?
我可以请你吃东西吗?
It’s okay Shawna.
还好,Shawna
There you are.
你来了
Wow baby you are…
哦 宝贝 你真的…
You look beautiful. You are beautiful.
你看起来真美 你就是很美
And that’s not two years of prison talking.
这不是一个坐过两年监狱的人说的
Oh baby it must have been hard in there for you.
哦 宝贝 对于你一定很辛苦
All alone at night in your little cot.
整晚孤身一人 在你的小床上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!