大声点 大声点 大声点 乔治娅
Hold it, hold it, hold it. Georgia.
阿伯内亚修女比你唱得要响亮得多
Sister Abernathy is singing three times as loud as you
而且她刚刚切除了扁桃体 亲爱的
and she just had her tonsils out, sugar.
你觉得你说得过去么
How you gonna account for that?
对不起 牧师先生 我以为我唱得够响了
I’m sorry, Reverend, I thought I was.
好吧 宝贝 没事
It’s all right, baby. It’s all right.
为了能让你们精神饱满地唱歌♥ 我有件振奋人心的事要说
Now, as an incentive for us all to be in full voice
这个星期天 我们的迪林斯参议员会来这里
on Sunday, our very own Senator Dillings will be here
帮我们为社区重建工程而剪彩 阿门
to help us kick off our Community Redevelopment Program. Amen.
阿门
Amen!
最后的假期
你好 夫人
Hi, ma’am.

Okay.
嗯 多米诺比萨 瘦身快餐
Okay, here we go. Domino, Lean Cuisine.
还有优♥惠♥券对么 对 还有蛋黄酱
You take the paper towel, right? Oh, and mayonnaise.
就这些
That’s it.
– 就这些 – 是的
– That’s it? – Yes.
– 喂 小美人 真漂亮 – 看过来呀
– Hey, little mama, that pretty. – Check it out, man. Yeah.
我来帮你提东西吧 你不是没人约你么
Let me holla at you for a sec. Don’t you got no time for nobody?
你好 伯德小姐
Hey, Miss Byrd.
你好 今天车子没有什么问题吧
Hey. Any problems with the car today?
有些擦痕 好在没有人对车恶作剧
Some gunshots. Nobody mess with the car, though.
这样吧 达利斯 你七十五分钟以后过来 我那时肯定准备好了
Okay, Darius, so you come by in exactly 75 minutes and I’ll be ready.
好 我也是
Yes, ma’am. Me, too.
欢迎回来 欢迎回到埃默里尔的现场直播
Yeah! Welcome back! Welcome back to Emeril Live!
这里是埃默里尔·拉加斯 今晚我将教大家四种烹调鸡的方法
Emeril Lagasse here. We’re making chicken four ways tonight.
不要走开 马上你就看到我今晚为你准备的菜式
Wait till you see this dish that I got coming up right now for you.
克里奥尔式鸡肉
Poulet Tchoupitoulas.
克里奥尔式鸡肉
Poulet Tchoupitoulas.
对的 宝贝们
Oh, yeah, baby!
你在家里看不到这个的 这只鸡是开心的
You can’t see this at home, but he is happy, this chicken.
他在为吉布斯医生和埃默里尔现场直播秀鼓掌
He’s clapping for Doc Gibbs and the Emeril Live Band!
他就是 这样啊
He’s just… Oh, yeah.
把鸡一切为二
You gotta split him in half
然后我们将完成一个我成为粘贴的步骤
and then we’re gonna make what I call a paste.
把鸡有皮肤的一面向下
This chicken, skin – side down…
有皮肤的一面向下
Skin – side down.
为了这道克里奥尔式鸡肉
Now, for this Poulet Tchoupitoulas,
我们需要一些白酒
maybe some of this fumé blanc would work.
所以像这样倒一些
So, a little splash like this. Okay?
或者多倒些
Or a big splash!
像这样
Like that!
用洋葱 甜玉米和腊肠做面包布丁
Bread pudding with onions, with sweet corn, and andouille sausage.
好了么
Okay? Oh, yeah.
因为克里奥尔式鸡肉是要用面包布丁来配餐的
‘Cause the Poulet Tchoupitoulas with the bread pudding.

Bam!
看 菜烧得多好啊
Look at that! That’s looking good!
我想你是不会吃这菜了
I don’t suppose you’re gonna have any?
天阿 当然不 除了瘦身特餐 我就不吃其他东西了
Lord, no. I don’t eat nothing but my Lean Cuisine.
那是什么书啊
What is that book, anyway?
你喜欢这些绿色蔬菜么
How do you like them greens?
老天 这是火鸡
Oh, man, it’s the bomb!
你要知道这次我把它们混合在一起做的菜
Well, good. I mixed them this time, you know.
甘蓝菜
Collard greens
还有当然是你最喜欢的芜箐菜
and of course, your favorite, turnip greens.
我为你祖父也准备了不少
And I got plenty for your grandpa.
真好 谢谢了
Cool, thanks.
天啊
Sugar!
我刚换上的裤子
I just got these pants.
总是这样
Always doing this.
达利斯 你在干什么
Darius, what are you doing?
这是我的隐私
That is my private property.
我随便看看 这是什么
I was just looking. What is it?
没什么
It’s nothing.
就像人们说的这只是有可能发生而没有发生的往事
It’s just what it says, just possibilities.
只是一些我有兴趣的事情
Just things I’m interested in.
包括这家伙
Including this guy?
– 你男朋友 – 不是
– He your boyfriend? – No.
他只是我的梦中情人
He’s just an idea.
我的意思是他是一个真实存在的人 但是
I mean, he’s a real guy…
你干吗老打听我的私事啊
Why are you snooping around my stuff, anyway?
他叫什么呢
So, what’s his name?

Who?
不关你事
None of your business.
我来告诉你他叫什么 他的名字是幸运的老妈
I’ll tell you what his name is. His name is lucky mother…
你说什么
What?
你要么现在离开我的房♥子
I know you might as well go ahead leave my house now
要么就不要在我这里说这种话
if you’re gonna be using that kind of language.
对不起 但是如果你不告诉我他名字
I’m sorry, but short of you telling me his name,
这是我能想到最好的名字了
I don’t know anything better to call him.
他名字是肖恩
His name is Sean.
– 肖恩·威廉姆斯 – 肖恩·威廉姆斯啊
– Sean Williams. – Sean Williams, huh?
你最好不要和任何人提起这件事情
And you better not say anything to anybody.
知道了
I ain’t.
他来了 他来了 我不会说什么的
There he is, there he is. Okay, I’m not gonna say anything.
– 你过去和他打个招呼 – 不 我不敢
– You just talk to him. – No, I’m not going to talk to him.
只不过打声招呼
Just to say hello. All right?
走过去和他打个招呼 打断一下他
Go and talk to him. Stop him.
早上好 伯德小姐
Good morning, Miss Byrd.
威廉姆斯先生
Mr. Williams.
那是什么 那是调情啊
What was that? Was that power flirting?
我不知道
I don’t know.
看 那里 多么性感的臀部啊
Oh, my, my, my. You could crack a walnut with that ass.
小姑娘不要这样子
Girl, stop!
我们没有其他地方去了么
Don’t you have somewhere to be?
你知道我们要做什么的
You know what we need to do?
我们要把你从这身落伍的打扮中解救出来 帮你重新设计一下
We need to get you out of these frumpy clothes and into something
– 让人有点东西可以看 – 住手 罗谢尔 这里是公共场合
– That shows off the real estate a little bit. – No. Rochelle! This is a workplace.
我是认真的 你要去那里
Seriously. Then you need to go down there
和那里的员工说
and you need to talk to Mr. Big Stuff
告诉他你圣诞节想要什么
and you need to tell him what you want for Christmas.
– 你坐在他大腿上 – 罗谢尔 不要说了 走吧
– You just sit in his lap… – Hey! Rochelle, come on, now.
什么 不 不要这样子 你在担心什么
What? No… What are you worried about?
他们会炒你鱿鱼么
That they’re going to fire you in this place?
拿好你的咖啡走人吧
Take your coffee and go!
你是这鬼地方最好的员工了
You’re the best damn worker they got in this whole damn place.
他们不可能炒了你的 你是害怕
They’re not gonna fire you. You’re just scared.
你害怕有的人男人会轻薄你
You’re scared of some man getting a hold of all that booty of yours!
你有完没完啊
Would you stop?
他可以来调戏我
He could hold my booty.
肖恩
Sean!
克拉根的顾客注意了
Attention Kragen shoppers,
在二楼的健康诊所停一下
stop in our health clinic on the second floor
将你确保你的假日
to make sure your holidays…
不错 这块就是在这里
Right. This piece goes here.
就这样
There we go.
这个还是弯曲的 但是 啊 那个是好的
It’s still crooked, but, yeah, that’s good.
– 那是好的 – 不 不 不
– It’s good, huh? – No, no, no.
搁板的边缘要适合烤架的底盘和支柱
“Lip of shelf to fit between grill bottom and leg brace.”
那应该最后放上去的 不过没关系
That was supposed to be put on last, but that’s all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 伯德小姐 – 乔治娅
– Miss Byrd. – Georgia.
你还有一些灯泡要换 还不快去
You had some light bulbs to change or something, remember?
哦对 对哦 灯泡
Yeah! Oh, yeah, yeah, light bulbs.
你知道灯泡是要我开换的
Light bulbs. You know, they be relying on me…
等会见了
Hey, I’ll see you later.

Yeah. Sure. Yeah.
需要什么帮助么
Is there something I can help you with?
这个烤架真漂亮
That’s quite a nice grill.
– 不锈钢的吧 – 是的 很耐用
– Stainless steel, huh? – Yeah. Durable.
– 容易清洗么 – 你只要用水冲就可以了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!