我不理解为什么我们不能现场演奏
I don’t understand why we can’t simply perform live.
反正观众看不出差别
The audience will never know the difference.
我们自己他妈的知道差别
We’ll know the bloody difference.
这里是BBC
This is the BBC.
这里的行事作风就是这样 明白吗
That’s how things are done around here. All right?
别做烦人精
Don’t be a nuisance.
弗雷迪 不会有问题的
Freddie, it’ll be great.
你只需要确保没人盯着你的嘴看就好
You’ll just have to make sure no one’s looking at your lips.
这里的行事作风真是扯淡 老头子
Well, the way things are done are a load of bollocks, old chap.
这里是BBC
This is the BBC.
我倒是松了口气
I’m relieved.
可不嘛
You would be.
完美演出
Perfect performance.
Killer Queen
♪ 她是杀手女王 ♪
♪ She’s a Killer Queen ♪
♪ 火♥药♥般火♥辣♥ 明胶般滑嫩 ♪
♪ Gunpowder, gelatine ♪
♪ 爆♥炸♥时如镭射光束般闪耀 ♪
♪ Dynamite with a laser beam
♪ 一定会让你意乱情迷 ♪
♪ Guaranteed to blow your mind ♪
♪ 任何时候 ♪
♪ Anytime ♪
二号♥机位 只拍腰部以上
Number two, only above the waist.
摄像机抬起来
Camera up!
二号♥机位
Camera two!
没人想在吃饭时看这个画面
No one wants to see this while they’re eating their meal.
♪ 一瞬间 她就如 ♪
♪ Drop of a hat she’s as willing as ♪
♪ 小猫般顽皮 ♪
♪ Playful as a pussy cat ♪
♪ 突然就停下 ♪
♪ Momentarily out of action ♪
♪ 暂时没了兴致 ♪
♪ temporarily out of gas ♪
♪ 这会让你发狂 发狂 ♪
♪ To absolutely drive you wild, wild ♪
给那么多人唱歌♥是什么感觉
What was it like singing for all those people?
当我知道他们在听我唱歌♥
When I know they’re listening…
当我知道我真的唱进了他们心里
when I know I really have them…
我就算想唱跑调都不可能
I couldn’t sing off-key if I tried.
那一刻我就是我生来要成为的那个人
I’m exactly the person I was always meant to be.
我什么都不怕
I’m not afraid of anything.
另外一个让我有同样感觉的时刻
The only other time I ever feel that way
就是跟你在一起的时候
is when I’m with you.
别动
Don’t move.
别动
Don’t move.
你是我此生挚爱
You’re the love of my life.
弗雷迪
Freddie.
我应该戴在哪根手指
Which finger do I put this on?
戴婚戒的那根
Wedding finger.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yes!
你打算让它一直待在盒子里吗
Are you gonna leave it in the box?
弗雷迪 这太美了
Freddie, it’s beautiful.
我好爱
I love it.
答应我你永远不会摘下来
Promise me you’ll never take it off.
我答应你
Oh, I promise.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
我爱你 弗雷迪
I love you, Freddie.
你会有了不起的成就的
You’re going to do such great things.
是我们一起
We’re going to do great things.
你的电♥话♥打不通
Your phone’s off the hook.
这是克丽丝朵
This is Crystal.
是谢丽尔
Cheryl!
对 没错 是我记错了
Oh, that’s right. My mistake.
卫生间在哪儿
Where’s your loo?
走廊尽头
Uh, just down the hall.
请进啊 随意点
Oh, come on in. Make yourselves at home.
别管我们
Don’t mind us.
你好 玛丽 你♥爸♥爸怎么样
Hello, Mary. How’s your dad?
很好 谢谢关心
Yeah, pretty well. Thanks.
-很好 -有事吗 布莱恩
– Good. – What’s going on, Brian?
如果你接了电♥话♥ 你就会知道了
Well, if you’d answered your phone, you’d know already.
现在真的不太方便 伙计们
This really isn’t a good time, guys.
约翰·里德今天打电♥话♥过来了
John Reid called today.
他准备为我们安排一个小巡演
He has a little tour in mind for us.
一点儿也不小 布莱恩
It’s not little, Brian.
他帮我们定了美国的巡演
He’s booked us a tour of America.
专辑在美国冲上了排行榜
The album’s hit the charts in the U.S.!
太棒了
Oh, yes!
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了
Yes!
梦想成真
It’s happening!
准备好开启摇滚之旅了吗
Now, who wants to take a ride?
Fat Bottomed Girls
♪ 我和我的乐队一起 ♪
♪ I’ve been singing with my band ♪
♪ 全世界去表演 ♪
♪ ‘cross the water, ‘cross the land ♪
♪ 一路上见到了不少碧眼美女 ♪
♪ I’ve seen every blue-eyed floozy on the way ♪
♪ 但她们的美貌和风格 ♪
♪ But their beauty and their style ♪
♪ 越看越顺眼 ♪
♪ Went kinda smooth after a while ♪
♪ 把我带到这些可爱的美女身边 ♪
♪ Take me to them lovely ladies every time ♪
♪ 来吧 ♪
♪ Come on ♪
♪ 带我回家吧 ♪
♪ Oh you gonna take me home tonight ♪
♪ 坐到红红的炉火边 ♪
♪ Oh down beside your red firelight ♪
我们爱你 克利夫兰
We love you, Cleveland!
我们爱你 休斯顿
We love you, Houston!
♪ 把你的一切都给我 ♪
♪ Oh, and you give it all you got ♪
♪ 肥臀女孩你维持了摇滚世界的运行 ♪
♪ Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin’ world go round ♪
我们爱你 丹佛 很高兴来这里
We love you, Denver! Very happy to be here!
观众多吗
And are the crowds big?
每晚演出的票都卖♥♥空了
Well, we’re selling out every night.
真希望你能到场看看
I just wish you were here to see it.
大家真的很爱我们
They really love us.
我们爱你 波特兰
We love you, Portland!
♪ 如今我有了房♥贷和家 ♪
♪ Now I got mortgages and homes ♪
他也有大屁♥股♥
He’s got a big ass, too!
♪ 关节也开始僵硬 ♪
♪ I got stiffness in the bones ♪
我们爱你 新奥尔良
We love you, New Orleans!
♪ 失去了往日的风采 ♪
♪ Ain’t no beauty queens in this locality ♪
我们爱你 亚特兰大
We love you, Atlanta!
♪ 但我依然快乐 ♪
♪ Oh, but I still get my pleasure ♪
♪ 依然拥有巨大的宝藏 ♪
♪ Still got my greatest treasure ♪
罗 下来跟大家打个招呼
Rog, come down here and say hello.
我们爱你 匹兹堡
We love you, Pittsburgh!
-罗杰 -开始吧
– Roger! – Now, hit it!
我很好 就是很想你
I’m good. I just miss you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不在你怎么可能找到乐子
You can’t possibly be having any fun without me.
我这没什么像美国巡演那样激动人心的事
Nothing as exciting as America.
♪ 坐到红红的炉火边 ♪
♪ Oh down beside that red firelight ♪
♪ 让这一切发酵 ♪
♪ Oh you gonna let it all hang out ♪
♪ 肥臀女孩你维持了摇滚世界的运行 ♪
♪ Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin’ world go round ♪
代我向乐队问好
Say hi to the boys for me.
♪ 肥臀女孩你维持了摇滚世界的运行 ♪
♪ Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin’ world go round ♪
我会的 爱你
I will. Love you.
再见 弗雷迪 我爱你
Bye, Freddie. I love you.
♪ 跨上你的自行车开始骑吧 ♪
♪ Get on your bikes and ride ♪
♪ 骑吧牛仔 ♪
♪ Ride ’em cowboy ♪
♪ 来吧 留下 ♪
♪ Come on, stay ♪
♪ 我就喜欢这样 ♪
♪ That’s the way I like ♪
♪ 骑吧 ♪
♪ You ride ♪
♪ 很好 ♪
♪ Alright ♪
大家好
Hello.
-你迟到了 -有吗
– You’re late. – Am I?
我们给你留了座位
We saved you a seat.
-真棒 -好了 既然大家都到了
– Lovely. – Okay. So, now that we’re all here…
吉姆 这位是雷·福斯特
Jim, this is Ray Foster.
-雷 这位是乐队律师吉姆·比奇 -你好
– Ray, this is the band’s lawyer, Jim Beach. – Hello.
你不要再那么喊他了
You must stop calling him that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!