准备好了吗
Are we rolling?
好了 准备好啦
Okay, we’re rolling.
戴夫的生日短♥信♥ 镜头一
Dave’s birthday message, take 1.
生日快乐 戴夫
Happy Birthday, Dave!
我们知道 你一直在忙着艾什莉的新专辑 超辛苦的
We know how hard you’ve been working on Ashley’s album…
所以我们决定给你准备了一个惊喜的小派对
so we thought it would be fun
相信你一定会喜欢的
to surprise you with a little party.
嘿 你不是说过这是为我们办的欢送派对嘛
Hey! I thought you said this was a going-away party for us.
呃…
Uh…
下一组镜头
Take 2.
为了庆祝你的生日
To celebrate your birthday…
还有花栗鼠美眉们即将去”美国偶像” 做评委
and The Chipettes leaving to guest-judge American Idol…
我们为了办了一个小型…
we thought we’d throw you a small get…
慢着 那是DJ
Hold on, that’s the DJ!
什么”DJ”
Wait, “DJ”?
好吧 这可能是场中型规模的聚会
Okay, fine, so it might be a medium-sized get-together.
艾尔文 是你叫人在后院搭了一个半管滑道
Alvin, did you hire someone to build a half-pipe in the back yard?
没有 是这次的派对策划搞的
Of course not! The party planner did.
你还雇了个派对策划
You hired a party planner?
他没有 这不叫雇佣
No, he did not hire a “party planner.”
我的天 等一下 我
Oh, thank goodness. For a minute there, I…
我就是派对策划
lam an event planner.
马克 听我的指示
Marco, I’m done giving you instructions.
好的 伙计
Oh, boy.
戴夫 这边一切都井然有序 就我们几个
Dave, it’s all good. It’s just us.
你无需多虑
Nothing too cra…
喜多 你按到了翻转按钮
Theodore! You hit the flip button!
噢 呃 不好意思
Oops! Um, hi.
哈哈 今晚客人多来了几个
So, the guest list got a little out of hand.
几个
A little?
戴夫 这一切和我没半点关系
Dave, I had nothing to do with this!
生日快乐 戴夫 喔喔
Happy Birthday, Dave! Whoo-hoo!
瑞弗也在这儿
Redfoo is here?
是的 我特地邀请来的
Yeah, he is, because I got him here.
瑞弗 他来自一个叫喷火战机的小乐队
The Redfoo, from a little band called The Foo Fighters.
什么
What?
我觉得也没必要再和你掩饰了 戴夫
WeH, there’s no way to sugarcoat it, Dave.
警♥察♥也来了 喔
The cops are here! Ow…
他们也正玩得火热
And they’re having a blast!
生日快乐 戴夫
Happy Birthday, Dave!
我已经忍♥不住要翩翩起舞了
This does wonders for my glutes!
戴夫 请接受我们的这一片心意吧
This party is the least we can do for you, Dave.
对 别写歌♥了 专心当制♥作♥人怎么样
Yeah! Giving up songwriting to produce?
或者买♥♥个更大的新房♥子
Buying a new house?
我们知道你做的一切都是为了我们
We know you’ve done all of this for us.
爱死你了 戴夫
We love you, Dave!
生日快乐 戴维尼
Happy Birthday, Dwayne.
是戴夫
It’s Dave!
这边 有一位叫喜多的客户 他订了四十个披萨
I got 40 cheese pizzas here for a, uh, Theodore.
嗯哼 西蒙 付下钱吧
Whoo-hoo! Pay the man, Si.

Whoo!
瑞弗
Redfoo!
准备好点燃今晚的派对了吗
You ready to rock this party with a little Party Rock?
你们可能喜欢古典乐
Oh, you like the classics.
但我为你们带来一首新歌♥ Juicy Wiggle
But I got a new one for you, Juicy Wiggle!
那可是我的拿手好戏
This is my jizz-am!
太帅了
Ooh, cool!
我来到这个美妙派对
I walked into the party
一切让我大开眼界
I seen somethin’ I never saw
摇头晃脑 甩尾摇摆
Everybody was movin’, groovin’
女孩们也已雀跃舞台
Girls, they were dancin’ on the bar
她们跳的舞可有点不太一样
Now this wasn’t no ordinary dance
嘿 为什么大家都好像在鱼缸里游泳
Hey, man, why is everybody swimmin’ in a trance?
我猜不出来 就像你爷爷说的谜语
I couldn’t figure it out like your grandpa’s riddle
问他们在嗨什么 他们告诉我
I asked ’em what they doin’ and they said…
动起来
Juicy wiggle!
甩起你的翘臀 像鱼一样自♥由♥地跳
Now move your hips and dance like fish
动起来
Get juicy
动起来
Get juicy
就这样 动起来
Yeah, get juicy
动起来
Get juicy
动起来
Get juicy
动起来
Get juicy
动起来
Get juicy!
两位美女正在摇摆
Two girls was shakin’ it
我在她们中间跳跃
I jumped in the middle
问她们在嗨什么 她们告诉我
I asked ’em what we doin’ and they said…
动起来
Juicy Wiggle!
动起来
Get juicy
啊哈 看我的
Oh, yeah! I’m in.
给他们看点厉害的 喜多
Show ’em what you got, Theo!
喔喔
Whoo-hoo!
动起来
Get juicy
他可真灵活
He’s so smooth.
对 动起来
Yeah, get juicy
喔 耶
Whoo! Yeah!
喔喔
Whoo-whee!
我已经开始失控
Now I done just lost my mind
这个东西安全么
Is that safe?
很明显不安全
No, it is absolutely not.
天哪 这是…
What the…
呃 不好意思 女士 这个滑道关闭了
Um, excuse me, young lady? The launch ramp is closed.
快看 西蒙要跳啦
Hey, Simon’s gonna go!
不 不 不 我没准备跳
No, no, no, I’m not going.
我就说 这个玩意儿真的是…
I was just explaining that this is really…
太刺♥激♥啦
High!

Oh!
不行了 我必须要再玩一次
That was awesome! I’m definitely going again.
男孩啊
Boys.

Whoo!
动起来
Get juicy
我说”派对” 你说”艾尔文”
When I say “Party,” you say “Alvin!”
-派对 -艾尔文
-Party! -Alvin!
-派对 -艾尔文
-Party! -Alvin!
派对
Party!
艾尔文
Alvin!
呃…
Um…
是惊喜吗
Surprise?
哇哈
Whoo-hoo!
哇哦
Uh-oh.
呃 我的天
Oh, boy.
下次需要我们的时候
Uh, if anyone needs us,
我们漂洋过海也会来支持你们的
we’ll just be… Across the country.
出口在那边 伙计 派对结束了
Over there, come on. Party’s over.
嗯 谢谢 那是我的
Oh, thank you. Yeah, that’s mine.
-嗯 最后一片披萨你都不放过 -对
-Oh, you had to grab one last one? -Yeah.
没问题 慢慢吃
Okay. Enjoy that yeah.
意不意外 惊不惊喜
Were you surprised?
没有惊喜 知道为什么吗
No, I wasn’t surprised, and you wanna know why?
因为 戴夫的派对 这个话题上推特热门了
Because #Daves party was trending on Twitter.
太棒了
Nice!
我是说 对不起
I mean, sorry.
我知道我的工作太满没时间陪你们…
I know my work schedule is tough…
但我以为你们已经长大了
But I thought you guys were old enough
可以自己照顾好你们自己了
to take care of yourselves.
但很明显 你们还不够成熟了
But I guess you’re not mature enough for that.
哪有 你瞎说 我们不要太成熟
That’s insulting. We are very mature.
哈哈 不好意思 披萨屁
Sorry. Pizza toots.
听着 我准备开始我人生的新篇章了
Look, I’m trying to start a new chapter in my life.
一个更稳定的未来
A more stable chapter…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!