Home 惊悚电影 兄弟(2009)

兄弟(2009)

0
兄弟(2009)

回家去吧
Go home.
哦 天啊
Oh God!
-头晕目眩了 -小心点
– My head’s spinning. – Be careful.
我觉得我现在不该抱小孩
I don’t think I should be carrying your child.
把她放在床上就行 好么
Just put her in her bed, okay.
-汤米叔叔 -天啊
– Uncle Tommy. – Oh God.
汤米叔叔 醒醒啦!
Uncle Tommy, wake up!
-你能停下来么? -我在给妈妈做煎饼
– Can you stop that? – I’m making pancakes for mom.
我不能停下来 我姐姐说了
I can’t stop, my sister said.
别搅了
Stop it.

No.
你在这儿干嘛呢?
What are you doing here?
你想让我也每天催你起床么?
You want me to whisk in your face too?
这里不是你家 你又不是我的老板
This is not your house and you are not the boss here.
来吧
Come on.
我们在给妈妈做煎饼 这样她就可以不伤心了
I’m making pancakes for mom so she won’t be sad.
-我们爸爸去世了 -他知道 他是他的弟弟
– Our dad’s dead. – He knows. He’s his brother.
我知道 别直接对着瓶子喝 太恶心了
I know that. Don’t you get on a carton, it’s gross!
-闭嘴 你才恶心呢 -你想要煎饼么?
– Shut up, you’re gross. – Do you want a pancake?
不了 我不喜欢煎饼
No… I don’t like that.
-我们的煎饼是最好吃的 -那留着自己吃吧 行不?
– Our pancakes are the best. – Eat your own crap, alright.
妈 你现在应该在楼上!
Mom, you’re supposed to be upstairs.
你怎么醒了 本来是给你准备惊喜的
What are you doing?
-惊喜 -我是很惊喜阿! 谢谢你们
– Surprise! – I am surprised. Thank you.
你们是全世界最贴心的女儿了
One of the nicest little girls in the world.
是谁?
Who’s that?
-爷爷! -爷爷!
– Grandpa! – Grandpa!
宝贝们 你的头发上粘的是什么?
Good day babies, what have you got in your hand?
煎饼面糊
Pancake butter.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
-我们来看电视吧! -来吧 姑娘们
– Hey, let’s go watch TV. – Come on, girls.
-再见 汤米 -我等一会儿再来收拾
– Bye Tommy! – Well, we’ll clean the mess up later.
早上好
Good morning.
煎饼么?
Pancakes, huh.
是啊 你想要的话地上就有一个
Yeah, actually there’s one on the floor if you want it.
-她们在这儿干什么呢? -做煎饼呗
– What are they doing here? – They’re making pancakes.
那个…
Look um….
-那天是我一时糊涂 -没事 没事 没事
– I was a little stupid the other day… – Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-你来开车也没什么 -没事 我明白 我明白
– It was okay to drive… – Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know…
我知道山姆总是比我更聪明
I know Sam is always smarter than me.
也不是光聪明啦
Not really that smarter…
他运动也特别好
He was a damn good athlete.
记得他那次和伊斯顿的比赛么?
Remember that game with Easton.
真是难忘啊
Truly delightful.
你也是有些天赋的 我是说…
He have some talent too, you know, I mean…
就是你经常半途而废
He doesn’t quit all the time.
这就是你们两个的差别
That was different between you and him.
山姆决不轻言放弃
Sam had no quitting in him.
我死换他回来我也愿意 爸
I’ll cut my throat to bring him back, Dad.
天杀的! 我不知道…
God dammite I don’t know…
她怎么能忍♥受这个厨房♥这么久的
how they can live with this kitchen the way it is.
快来 帮我一下
Private, come here! Fucking help me!
我看不大清楚
I can’t see anything.
他们在找我们
They’re looking for us.
糟糕!
Shit!
-我们再试试看? -现在还不行
– Should we try again? – Not right now.
拜托 伙计! 放在那边就行了
Come on man, just put it where it is.
格雷斯
Grace! Hey!
你还记得他们吧A.J. 欧文…
You remember AJ, Owen…
斯威尼 我忘了你大名是啥了
Sweeney, I don’t remember your first name.
这肯定是有原因的 很高兴见到你 格雷斯
There was a reason for that. It’s nice to meet you, Grace.
我也是 这是在干什么?
You too. What’s going on?
我… 我们想帮你翻修一下厨房♥
We’re just fixing up the kitchen for you.
汤米…
Tommy…
你都不打算征求一下我的意见么?
Are you ever gonna run this by me?
-你能相信不? 她现在漂亮极了 -这里是我家
– Can you believe that? She’s gorgeous. – This is my house.
-人人都有长大的时候 -这可不好玩
– Everybody’s all grown up. – It’s not funny.
你们这些家伙怎么了 她刚刚…
– What the hell is wrong with you, guys? – She’s been…
你必须先问问我的想法
You have to run this by me.
我想…
I was…
-需要我给各位倒点咖啡之类的么? -不 谢谢了
– Can I get you guys coffee, something? – No, thanks.
-啤酒有么? -我也想来点啤酒
– Maybe a beer. – I would like a beer too.
不要告诉他们任何事 不要告诉他们任何有关私人的事
Don’t tell them anything. Don’t you tell them anything, private.
他们什么也没问
They aren’t asking me anything.
-他们只想饿死我们 -冷静
– They’ll just starve us. – Stick on, private.
-要有信心 -我他妈的有信心的很
– Be present. – I am fucking present.
我他妈的抱有信心的
I’m fucking present. I’ve been present
在这儿关了两个月了
in this shithole for two fucking months.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要救我? 你为什么要救我出来?
What the fuck did you save me for? Why did you come after me?
我应该淹死在那个湖里 我们都早死了岂不更好
I should’ve drowned in that lake. We both be better off dead.
今天是什么日子?
What day is it?
周六
Saturday.
现在几点?
What time is it?
中午
About noon.
记得我跟你说的么? 不要暴露信息
Remember what I told you. No information.
什么也不能告诉他们
You give them nothing.
-不要告诉他们任何私人信息 -是
– You give them nothing, private. – Yeah.
-他会带我们去哪? -不要说话
– Where will they take us? – Don’t speak.
-什么? -不要说话!
– What? – Don’t speak!
-他们会把我们的头割掉么? -他妈的一个字也不要说!
– They’re gonna cut our heads off. – Not another fucking word.
欢迎
Welcome.
“我用了这个手♥机♥给我妻子打电♥话♥”
Use the satellite phone to call my wife.
“她怀孕了”
She is pregnant.
“我暴露了你的地址 使你的任务出现了危险 圣亚莫”
You jeopardized your location and your mission, Holy Amo.
“我们有着同样的血脉”
We have the same blood.
“赛义德是我的侄子”
Sayid is my nephew.

Fuck!
“这是我们的国家”
This is our country.
“你们不应该在这里”
You should not be here.
“把这个消息告诉美国人”
Tell this message to America.
“要么你直接说”
You say it…
“要么我逼你说”
I’ll force you to say it.
女孩儿们回来了
The girls are back.
下面玩得挺开心的
It’s a good thing downstairs.
那明天见好了
I’ll see you tomorrow.
-谢谢埃利萨 -好的
-Thanks, Elsie. – Okay
-是谁在粉刷厨房♥呢 -我啊
– Oh, she’s painting the kitchen. – I am.
这块儿没刷好
Yeah, that’s a spot right there.
你知道你♥爸♥爸在高中的时候打橄榄球特别棒么
You know, your dad was a great football player in high school.
没错 他虽然个子不高 但却是很厉害的四分卫
Yeah. He was small but he was a great quarterback.
我和A.J.以及欧文经常专门
Me and AJ and Owen used to go to the games
去看他比赛
just to watch him play.
-你看过他打球么? -没有
– Have you ever had the chance to see him play? – No.
-伊齐 你好高啊 -谢了
– Issy, you’re so tall. – Thank you.
-刷得不错啊 美格 -谢谢 妈妈
– Great job, Mag. – Thanks Mom.
需要她们去做作业之类的么?
Do they need to do their homework or something?
不用了 让她们玩一会儿吧
No, they’re just having fun.
好 再蘸点
Dip it real good.
搞毛!
Shit the pants!
-你在干嘛? -刷墙
– What are you doing? – Painting.
这是新买♥♥的裤子
These are brand new pants.
-嘿 伙计 -我很抱歉
– Hey, man. – I’m sorry.
看 她说了对不起了
Man, she said she was sorry.
没事玛姬 我去给你找些替换的好么
It’s okay, Maggie. I think I have something for you, okay.
-先等一下 -能用一下洗手间么?
– Just wait here. – You have a bathroom.
不 请别 别把漆带到别的地方了好么
No, please don’t bring the paint in okay.
也没那么糟啦
It’s not that bad, man.
放松点
That’s easy, man.
看上去基本没什么大碍 你看上去挺好的
There’s almost nothing on you man, you look fine.
那没什么的 我想说主要麻烦还是怎么清理地板
That will come out? I mean, the real major cleanup is the floor.