Home 惊悚电影 兄弟(2009)

兄弟(2009)

0
兄弟(2009)

真的 看上去和你挺配的
They’re used to that.
看上去不是那么糟啦
It doesn’t look that bad.
说得没错 我们来拥抱庆祝一下 拥抱
Right. Let’s hug it out. Hugs.
-你说啥? -抱一个
– What are you talking about? – Hugs.
啥?
What?
离小孩远点
Stay away from the kids.
你身材真不错 欧文
You have a lovely body, Owen.
尽管取笑我吧
Laugh at me.
你健身么?
Do you workout?
我能问下你哪买♥♥的内♥裤♥么?
Can I ask you where you got your underwear?
因为好合身 完美的…
Coz they fit, they fit perfectly like…
你们他妈的真觉得好笑是吧
You three weird guys are so fucking funny.
我是很认真地问你问题啊 就是这样
I’m asking you a serious question. That’s all.
这些你穿着应该合身
This should all fit you.
我只需要一件T恤 一条裤子
All I need is a t-shirt, pants, pants…
-全拿去吧 -我不需要这么多阿
– Take it all. – I don’t need all these.
她用不着全都给我的
You don’t have to give me all these.
全留着吧 兄弟
Take it all, Owen.
好的 我将来再还回来?
Alright, I’ll bring it back.
天啊 听话吧 就拿走吧
Jesus, are you listening? Take the clothes.
我就问下阿
I’m not fucking asking you.
“你愿意帮你朋友的忙么”
You want to help your friend?
现在轮到他了
No, it’s his turn.
-要坚强 二等兵! -是的 长官
– Just be strong private. – Yes sir.
靠!
Fuck!
什么也不要告诉他们
Don’t give them anything.
二等兵!
Private!
-要活命就必须这样! -拜托 拜托
– Your life depends on it. – Please, please.
操 干 他妈的! 我一定要把你们杀光!
Motherfucker! I’ll fucking kill you lately!
我是乔 威利斯二等兵 美国海军陆战队
My name is Private Joe Willis of the United States Marine Corps.
上面对我说我来这里是为祖国而战
I was told I was coming here to fight for my country…
但是现在我意识到阿富汗属于它的人♥民♥
…but now I realized that Afghanistan belongs to its people.
我们没有理由来这里
And we have no business being here.
我爱你凯希
I love you, Cassie.
小乔 你♥爸♥爸一直爱着你
Joe Jr, your daddy always loves you.
你有两个女儿
You have two daughters.
-好极 -快点
– Great. Great. – Come on.
快来
Stop.
别进这里
“Do Not Enter”
别上楼
“Don’t come upstairs, go ->”
这边来
“This way”
再来一点
“A little further”
生日快乐!
Happy Birthday!
-厨房♥怎么样? -棒极了 谢谢
– You like the kitchen. – I love it. Thank you.
-妈妈 这个是迪迪特送的 -谢谢你迪迪特
– Mom, this is from Deedee. – Thank you.
-不客气 -我能帮你一起打开么?
– You’re welcome. – Can I help you open it?
当然 来吧?
– Yes, please. – Is she looking out?
她有看见么?
No, she’s occupied with her presents.
厨房♥装♥修♥得不错
Great job with the kitchen.
他刚才对我说什么?
What did he just tell me?
她说你厨房♥修得不错
He said you did a good job on the kitchen.
好了 快
Okay, go, go.
祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!
祝亲爱的格雷斯生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday dear Grace! Happy Birthday to you!
吹蜡烛吧! 快呀 快呀!
Blow out the candles! Come on, come on!
吹吧!
Do it!
-生日快乐 -生日快乐 妈妈
– Happy Birthday! – Happy Birthday Momma!
谢谢!
Thank you!
-玛姬! 玛姬! -不要
– Maggie!, Maggie! – No!
-玛姬! 慢一点 -玛姬 小心点!
– Maggie, slow down. – Maggie, be careful.
-你怎么了 -我想去溜冰场 妈妈
– What are you doing? – I wanna get to the ice before my momma.
你都等不及了 是吧?
You gotta wait for her, sweetie.
人人都喜欢玛姬
Everybody loves Maggie.
-为什么这么说? -因为她可爱呗
– Why do you say that? – Coz she’s lovable.
知道么 你♥爸♥爸曾经救过我的命
Your dad saved me in that water
就在那里 当我们还是小孩时
right there when we were kids.
你知道你很像你♥爸♥爸么?
You know you’re like your dad.
是么?
Am I?
那我像我妈妈么?
Am I like my mom?
一个模子刻出来的 当然
Speed and image, yeah.
除了你自己不这么想 伊莎贝尔
Accept to yourself, Isabelle
人人都喜欢你的 快来吧
that everybody loves you. Come on.
我成功了!
I made it!
我和她谈了一个多小时
I talked to her for over an hour.
她跟我说 她有三年没有睡过安稳觉了
She said to me that she hadn’t slept right in over three years.
她一直做噩梦我会回来找她
She kept having these nightmares that I’d come back and shoot her.
我不知道…
And then…
我告诉她没事了 我决不会伤害她
I told her that it was alright, that I wasn’t gonna hurt her.
她就开始哭了起来
She just started to cry.
就在银行里 她哭了起来
Right there in the bank, she started to cry.
然后…
And…
然后她谢谢我
then she thanked me.
她…
She…
她说 她感觉…
she said that she felt like…
是什么来着?
she’s safe.
她说好像又可以自♥由♥呼吸了一样
Like she could breathe again.
然后她问我要不要开一个银行帐户
Then she asked if I wanted to open up a bank account.
不是吧
No.
-我发誓 -那你怎么做了呢?
– Swear to God. – What did you do?
我开了户呗
I opened an account.
我为你感到骄傲
I’m proud of you.
我都等不及往里面存点钱了
I can’t wait to start bouncing checks.
当我大概…
When I was like…
17还是18岁时…
seventeen or eighteen.
我曾经听这首歌♥
I used to listen to this song like…
-不停的重复又重复 -我也是
– …over and over again. – Me too!
-真的? -这有什么好惊讶的?
– Really? – Why is that so surprising?
我不知道 只是…
I don’t know… I just…
-我以为你是”超级男孩”粉丝呢 -去死吧
– I took you more for like an NSync fan. – Fuck you.
给我
Give me that.
-真的? -真的
– Really? – Really.
你以为我就是个庸人?
You think I’m such a square.
我现在开始重新定位了 史奴比
I’m starting to reassess Snoop Dogg.
就因为我是啦啦队长 不意味着…
Just ’cause I’m the cheerleader doesn’t…
是啊 你又爱上了一个橄榄球校队的
Yeah, and you dated a football player.
看来我真是俗气…
I am such a clich?
你当时可牛烘烘的很 这点你要承认
You were kind of a pain in the ass, you gotta admit that.
不 我才不是
No, I wasn’t.
要是一个女孩不怎么和男孩说话的话
Guys always that girls were stocked up
你们总觉得是因为狂妄
if they won’t talk to them.
我就是不怎么喜欢你 你总是喝醉酒 打架…
I just didn’t like you. You’re always drunk and fighting…
我要去透透气
I have to get some air.
天啊! 上尉!
God! Captain!
上尉!
Captain!
拿住
Take it.
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
“他对我们来说没有价值”
He has no value for us.
“只是累赘而已”
Just a weight on our shoulder.
“浪费水和食物”
Waste of food and water.
杀了他
Kill him.
捡起管子
Pick up the pipe.
捡起来
Pick it up.
“你有家人么?”
You have a family?
“还想再见到他们么?”
Do you want to see them again?
捡起管子!
Pick up the pipe!
-上尉 -不是你死就是他亡
– Captain. – It’s you or him.
杀他 不然我杀你
Kill him or I will kill you.
杀了他!
Kill him!
-杀了他不然砍下你的头 -杀了他!
– Kill him or I will cut his head off. – Kill him!
杀了他!
Kill him!