Home 传记电影 卡波特(2005)

卡波特(2005)

0
卡波特(2005)

So there’s no worry of having a bad picture.
这样你才不用担心照出来不好看
Who were you closer to, your mom or your dad?
父母亲里你跟谁比较亲近?
What’s that? Who were you closer to…
什么? 父母亲里…
your mom or your dad? Well, both.
你跟谁比较亲近? 都很亲
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 对
Have you talked to them? Yeah.
你跟他们谈过吗? 有
Who’d you talk to first?
你会跟谁先谈?
Perry, honey, you look terrific, baby.
派瑞甜心 你看来棒极了
That was good.
那很好
Can you show us the tattoo on your chest then?
你能否把胸膛上的刺青 露出来给我们看?
Yeah.

Where did Perry get the art set?
派瑞怎么拿到艺术册的?
Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?
陪审团做出判决了吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 庭上
Defendants, rise.
被告请起立
Perry Edward Smith and Richard Eugene Hickock…
派瑞艾德华史密斯 李察尤金希卡克…
you stand accused of four counts of the crime of murder in the first degree.
两位被控杀害四人的一级谋杀罪
Have you reached a unanimous verdict?
你们是否做出一致的判决?
We have, Your Honor.
是的 庭上
What is your verdict?
判决是什么?
Guilty on all four counts.
杀害四人均有罪
Have you unanimously reached a sentence?
你们是否达成一致的判刑结果?
We have, Your Honor.
是的 庭上
What is the sentence?
判刑结果是什么?
Death.
死刑
I need to see him before we go.
在走之前我要去看他
Perry.
派瑞
They’re going to transfer you up to Lansing today.
他们要把你转到兰辛监狱
You’ll have to make sure to put me on the visitors list.
你必须记得把我列入访客名单
Otherwise I can’t see you.
否则我就见不到你了
I’m going to help find you a proper lawyer.
我要替你找适合的律师
You need a serious lawyer for an appeal.
你需要好律师帮你上诉
Now they took Dick last night.
他们昨晚把狄克带走了
And I need you to get him to do the same thing…
我要你叫他也这么做…
and just put me on the visitors list.
把我列入访客名单
And I thought, “Where does the family eat?” You know?
我心想: “这家人在哪吃饭?” 你知道吗?
I mean, does he, like, reach his hand through the bars…
是他把手伸出铁栅…
and have dinner with everyone around the table?
然后跟餐桌上的大家一起吃吗?
Nelle, kudos on… Kill the Bird, is it?
妮欧 恭喜你啦! 那本书叫《梅港》是吧?
That’s close. Thank you. That’s marvelous. Who’s your publisher?
很接近了 谢谢 太好了 是哪家出版社?
Lippincott. Yes. It’s a children’s book, right?
立滨卡特出版社 对 那是本童书吧?
Yes. No, no. It’s about children.
是的 不 不 是关于孩子的书
Yes. Yes, I’ve heard a lot about it.
是的 我常常听说呢
Good. Congratulations.
很好 恭喜
Thank you. I didn’t even know she wrote.
谢谢 我根本不知道她有写作
He’s sad and he’s shy.
他很难过且害羞
And he’s terrified.
而且吓坏了
They shotgunned the entire family in the face.
他们拿步♥枪♥往全家人的头部开枪
And I thought, at first, “I’m gonna be scared of these men.”
我本来以为: “这两人会让我害怕”
“I’m gonna run, run right home.”
“我要马上逃回家”
Actually, the brother in the family…
但实际上 那家中的小弟…
Kenyon is his name…
名叫肯安的…
they had placed a pillow under his head…
他们还把枕头放在他头部下方…
and then shot him point-blank in the face.
然后直接往他脸上开枪
Almost as if they were putting him to sleep…
简直就像他们要先让他睡着…
and then shot him.
然后才射杀他
This is the start of a great love affair.
这是伟大恋情的开始
Yeah. Truman in love with Truman.
对 楚门爱上了楚门
The book I’m writing will return him to the realm of humanity.
我要写的这本书 会让他重拾有人性的一面
It’s the book I was always meant to write.
这是我一直以来就想写的书
Well, he hasn’t actually written a word of it yet…
他还没写下一个字…
but he says it’s the nonfiction book of the decade…
但他说那会是一部 重要的非虚构小说…
so…
所以…
So…
所以…
what have you been doing?
你最近做了些什么事?
And I’ll tell you…
告诉你哦…
I was in Marilyn’s apartment just last week, talking about movies, art.
上礼拜我在玛莉莲的住处 谈论电影和艺术
Finally I had to break it to her
最后我实在不得不告诉她
that of the four Matisses hanging on her wall…
她墙上那四幅马蒂斯画作…
two were upside down.
有两幅挂颠倒了
Can I have another, please?
再来一杯好吗?
To answer your question, I’m following Breakfast at Tiffany’s…
来回答你的问题吧 相较于《第凡内早餐》…
by blazing a different path.
我以截然不同的方式写这本书
By inventing an entirely new kind of writing.
我发明了全新的写作方式
The nonfiction novel.
非虚构小说
You have a subject? Yes.
你有题材了吗? 有
On the night of November 14…
11月14日的晚上…
two men broke into a quiet farmhouse in Kansas
两个男人闯入堪萨斯州的一栋宁静农庄
and murdered an entire family.
谋杀了农庄全家
Now, why did they do that?
他们为什么要这么做?
Two worlds exist in this country.
这国家中有两个世界
The quiet, conservative life, and the life of those two men.
一个是宁静保守的生活 另一个是这两人的生活
The underbelly. The criminally violent.
边缘人 犯罪暴♥力♥
And those worlds converged that bloody night.
这两个世界在那血腥的夜晚会集
Now, I spent the past three months…
过去三个月来…
interviewing everyone in Kansas touched by that violence.
我访谈了堪萨斯市里 每个跟那件暴♥力♥案子有关的人士
Now I spent hours talking to the killers…
花了数小时跟凶手交谈…
and I’ll spend more.
我还会继续下去
‘Cause researching this work has changed my life.
因为研究这件事已经改变了我的人生
You know, it’s altered my point of view about almost everything.
几乎改变了我对一切事情的观点
Yeah.

And I think those who read it will be similarly affected.
我认为只要看过这件案子的人 都会受到类似的影响
So you find them a new lawyer.
所以你替他们找了新律师
Well, they’re facing execution in six weeks.
他们六周后就要被处决了
You know, they need someone to argue whether or not that’s right.
他们需要有人来争辩 这样是否正确
Okay.

And I’d also like to see them alive.
我也希望看到他们活着
Well… Yeah.
哦… 对
Yeah, I need to hear their stories.
对 我要听他们的故事
Well, just be careful what you do to get what you want.
嗯 要小心进行 取得你想要的东西
I’m finding them a lawyer.
我要替他们找律师
Truman, you’re finding yourself a lawyer.
楚门 你是在替自己找律师
No, I’m finding them a lawyer.
不 我要替他们找律师
There’s a difference.
这是不同的
The Warden will see you now.
典狱长可以见你了
Well, we do all right by our boys.
我们对待犯人很好
Showers once a week. Feed them good.
每周一次淋浴 供食充足
We’ll be feeding Perry Smith in the infirmary soon
如果派瑞史密斯再不吃东西
if he don’t eat.
我们很快就得送他进医务室了
Try and get the food in through his arm.
试着从手臂静脉注射食物
I’m sorry, what are you talking about?
对不起 你在说什么?
Well, he hasn’t eaten in a month.
他已经一个月没吃东西了
It ain’t his right to kill himself.
他没有自杀的权利
It’s the right of the people.
那是人♥民♥的权利
The people of this state.
本州的人♥民♥
And that’s who I work for, the people.
而我为人♥民♥工作
No one told me. Yeah, he won’t eat.
没人告诉我 对 他不肯吃
When can I see him? Well, let me see.
我何时能见他? 我来看看
How about you coming 3:00, Thursday afternoon?
星期四下午3点来怎么样?
No.

That’s no good.
这样不好
I need to see them now.
我现在就得见他们
Then whenever I want, for as long as I want.
而且时间随我定 想见多久就见多久
Well, that’s just not how we do things around here, Mr. Capote.
卡波特先生 我们这里做事情自有规矩
Yeah, I understand what a burden…
对 我能了解无限探访…
unlimited visitation might be on this institution…
对这座监狱以及…
and on the people who pay for it.
对纳税人♥民♥造成的重担
And I want to be clear…
我想说清楚的是…
that I don’t expect the citizens of Leavenworth County…
我认为莱芬沃斯郡的公民…
to have to shoulder that burden.
不该共同承受那个重担