Home 传记电影 卡波特(2005)

卡波特(2005)

0
卡波特(2005)

but you call Roy Church and he’ll show you what you want to see.
但你可打电♥话♥给罗伊邱尔屈 他会给你想看的东西
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s as much for me as for anyone.
我只是尽一己之力
I couldn’t bear the thought of losing you so soon.
我无法承受这么快就失去你
We’re gonna be able to use your book for our case.
你的书会对这个案子有帮助
You’ll write we never got to raise an insanity plea.
你会写出我们根本没机会 提出心神丧失的抗辩
You wrote how terrible the lawyers was.
你写出了律师有多么可恶
I haven’t written a word yet.
我一个字都还没写呢
What have you been doing?
那你都在做什么?
Research. Talking to you.
研究啊 还有跟你说话
All right.

I had hoped… What are you calling it?
我一直希望… 你要取什么名称?
The book?
书名吗?
I have no idea.
我不知道
Perry…
派瑞…
if I’m going to write about you…
如果我要描写你…
if I’m going to determine how to write about you…
如果我要决定该如何描写你…
we need to talk about…
我们就必须谈谈…
you know, why you’re here.
你在这里的原因
You know, the murders…
也就是谋杀…
and that night…
以及那晚…
at the Clutter house.
在克拉特家的一切
Do you worry what I’ll think?
你担心我会怎么想吗?
Is that it?
是因为这个吗?
Dick says you know Elizabeth Taylor.
狄克说你认识伊丽莎白泰勒
I know a lot of people.
我认识很多人
Perry, I have invitations to be in Morocco, Greece…
派瑞 有人邀请我去摩洛哥 希腊…
and I prefer to be here…
我却宁愿来此…
with you.
跟你一起
Jack, be patient with me.
杰克 有耐性点
I’m just missing this one piece.
我只缺这一点资讯了
Well, how long is that gonna take?
还要多久?
Why don’t you just try leaving him alone for a while?
你何不让他独处一阵子?
Come to Spain.
到西班牙来吧
You can always visit him later.
你以后有得是机会去看他
I don’t know.
我不知道
Well, I’m off. I’m just… I’ve got my own writing to do.
我要挂了 我只是… 我也有东西要写
Well, do it in Brooklyn. Wait for me.
到布鲁克林再写 等我
There’s too many people around. I’ve…
这里有太多人…
I’ll leave the address on the kitchen table.
我会把地址留在厨房♥桌上
Well, think about what I said, and join me when you can.
想想我说的话 有空的话就来找我
I will.
会的
I will. Okay?
会的 好吗?
Bye.

Hi.

Truman.
楚门
We never intended on killing that family.
我们从没企图杀害那家人
Capote, will you get that straight in your book, please?
卡波特 把这点清楚地写进书里 好吗?拜托啦!
No premeditation.
没有预谋
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I have to fly back East.
我得飞回东部了
When?
什么时候?
An hour. I miss you already.
再过1小时 我已经开始想你了
Write me every five minutes.
每5分钟就写封信给我
Hey, you know, we never did intend on killing that family.
嘿 我们从没企图杀掉那一家人
Capote?
卡波特?
Capote?
卡波特?
What?
什么事?
Truman…
楚门…
I’ve not been able to tear myself away from your book.
你的书让我爱不释卷
It’s that good.
太好了
It’s not good, it’s astonishing.
不是太好了 是棒极了
This first half is astonishing. Oh, thank you.
前半部实在棒极了 谢谢你
When will you be done, do you think?
你想你什么时候可以写完?
Yes, I’m already well into the third part.
我已经写到第三部了
But…
但…
I can’t finish that till I convince Perry
除非能说服派瑞把命案当晚描述给我听
to describe the night of the killings to me.
否则我无法写完
I was planning to visit this fall, see?
我计划要在秋天去看他
Then I think you need to talk to him now.
但我想你必须现在就去找他
And we all need to see how this ends for the final part.
我们都需要知道最后会怎么结束
I can’t finish the book till I know what happens.
只有知道发生了什么事 我才有办法把书写完
If Perry and Dick are executed, it’s one thing.
如果派瑞和狄克被处决了 那是一回事
And if not, well…
如果没有 就…
Truman, you got your ending.
楚门 你已经知道结局了
I really don’t know.
我真的不知道
The Kansas Court denied their appeal.
堪萨斯法庭已拒绝他们上诉
It came over the wire on Friday.
是星期五的电报说的
I mean, you need to talk to Perry now.
我是说 你现在就得跟派瑞谈
He’ll be dead by September.
到九月他就已经死了
I mean, I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I know how much you’ve come to care about him.
我知道你变得非常关心他
Right. Yes, right.
对 是的 没错
So I want to set up a reading for you in the fall, in New York…
所以今年秋天 我想替你在纽约办朗读会…
and, well, we’ll build some interest, and we’ll publish in the fall.
我们会做宣传 然后在秋天出版
Thank God. There’s nothing in the house.
感谢老天 家里什么都没有
Why aren’t you working?
你怎么没上班?
Well, I knew you couldn’t be counted on to stock the kitchen.
我知道要你去买♥♥食物是靠不住的
What are we going to feed our famous guest?
要拿什么给我们 鼎鼎大名的客人吃呀?
Oh, Jesus, I completely forgot.
噢 老天 我完全忘了
Plus, I finished my novel yesterday.
还有 我的小说昨天写完了
What?
什么?
When was the last time you wrote to him?
你上次写信给他是什么时候?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What’s this?
这是什么?
It’s a letter for Truman I was asked to deliver.
是我答应要拿给楚门的一封信
It’s from Perry.
是派瑞写的
Let’s have it.
打开看看
“Dear friend Truman, where are you?”
“亲爱的朋友楚门 你在哪里?”
“Read this item in a medical dictionary.”
“我在医药辞典里看到这一条”
“Death by hanging is caused by asphyxia…
“上吊死亡是由于窒息…
“by fracture of the cervical vertebrae…
“颈部脊椎骨破裂…
“by laceration of the trachea.”
“气管撕裂所造成”
“Not too comforting, as we lost our appeal.”
“在输掉上诉后 这听来真惨”
“Missing you.”
“很想你”
“Alone and desirous of your presence.”
“孤独并渴望着你的出现”
“Your amigo, Perry.”
“你的朋友派瑞”
Mr. Shawn told me about the court decision yesterday.
昨天尚恩先生跟我说了法庭的决定
I was wondering why you were in such a good mood.
我还奇怪你怎么心情那么好呢
That’s a terrible thing to say.
这么说真冷酷
I write him all the time. I’ve just…
我一直有写信给他 只是…
I’ve been so focused on the book lately.
最近我太忙于写书的事
So Jack thinks I’m using Perry…
所以杰克认为我在利用派瑞…
but he also thinks I fell in love with him when I was in Kansas.
但他也认为我在堪萨斯市时 爱上了派瑞
Now, how both of those things can be true is beyond me.
我实在想不透 这两件事怎么会都是真的
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, did you?
你有吗?
Did you fall in love with him?
你有爱上他吗?
I don’t know how to answer that.
我不知道该怎么回答
Truman.
楚门
It’s as if Perry and I grew up in the same house…
就像派瑞和我生长于同一个家…
and one day he stood up and went out the back door…
有一天他站起来 从后门走了出去…
while I went out the front.
而我走的却是前门
Are you kidding me? No.
你开玩笑的吗? 不
Listen, you be nice to Jack.
听着 你要对杰克好一点
Sometimes I think he’s what I like about you best.
有时候我觉得 他是你身上我最喜欢的部份
I’ll see you at the reading in New York.
纽约的朗读会上见
16th. 16th.
16号♥ 16号♥
Adios.
再见啦
What was he in jail for?
他为什么进监狱?