You’re an experiment. You’re going to Alamogordo.
血清起作用了
The serum worked.
我要的是一支军队 结果却只有你
I asked for an army and all I got was you.
你一个人
You
还远远不够
are not enough.
不是我对上校有意见
With all due respect to the Colonel,
我觉得我们没看到重点
I think we may be missing the point.
我看到了你的能力 史蒂夫
I’ve seen you in action, Steve.
更重要的是
More importantly,
整个国家都看到了
the country’s seen it.
拿报纸来
Paper.
自从你的事迹登报后
The enlistment lines have been around the block
纽约惊现纳粹 神秘人拯救儿童
大街上排满了想入伍的人
since your picture hit the newsstands.
不能让一个偶像级的士兵
You don’t take a soldier, a symbol like that,
藏在实验室里
and hide him in a lab.
孩子
Son,
你想去最重要的战场
do you want to serve your country
为国家效力吗
on the most important battlefield of the war?
先生
Sir,
我求之不得
that’s all I want.
那恭喜你
Then, congratulations.
你升职了
You just got promoted.
我不知道我行不行
I don’t know if I can do this.
这没什么大不了
Nothing to it.
你推销国库券 用来买♥♥子弹
You sell a few bonds. Bonds buy bullets.
再用子弹打纳粹
Bullets kill Nazis.
你是美国英雄
You’re an American hero.
但这方式跟我想的不一样
It’s just not how I pictured getting there.
参议员在国会很有势力
The Senator has got a lot of pull up on the Hill.
你和我们一起好好干
You play ball with us,
很快就能领导自己的队伍了
you’ll be leading your own platoon in no time.
拿上盾
Take the shield.
上吧
Go.
是谁强壮勇敢
Who’s strong and brave
拯救美国 免遭侵略
Here to save the American way?
不是所有人都能突袭海滩
Not all of us can storm a beach
或开动坦克
or drive a tank.
但我们仍有办法参与战斗
But there’s still a way all of us can fight.
是谁挺身战斗
Who vows to fight like a man
为了正义 日夜不休
For what’s right, night and day?
E系列国防债券
Series E Defense Bonds.
你每买♥♥一张
Each one you buy
战士们的枪膛里就会多一颗子弹
is a bullet in the barrel of your best guy’s gun.
是谁为国奔走
Who will campaign door-to-door for America?
高抗大旗 四处巡回
Carry the flag shore to shore for America?
从霍博肯到斯波坎
From Hoboken to Spokane
他胸前闪耀美国星 运筹帷幄
The star-spangled man with a plan

Cut.
各位 别看镜头
Guys, don’t look at the camera.
不能忘记 威胁仍在 胜利未达
We can’t ignore there’s a threat and a war we must win
你每买♥♥一张战士们的枪膛里就会多一颗子弹
Each one you buy is a bullet in the barrel of your best guy’s gun.
是谁会去柏林吊死纳粹
Who’ll hang a noose on the goose-stepping goons from Berlin?
是谁会响应美国的召唤
Who will redeem Heed the call for America?
是谁为了人♥民♥
Who’ll rise or fall
为国献身
Give his all for America?
是谁将证明我们的能力
Who’s here to prove that we can?
他胸前闪耀美国星 运筹帷幄
The star-spangled man with a plan
这都是为了赢得战争
We all know this is about trying to win the war.
而要赢 我们就需要子弹和绷带
We can’t do that without bullets and bandages,
坦克和帐篷
tanks and tents.
这就是需要你们的地方
That’s where you come in.
你买♥♥的每一张国债 都能保护你爱的人
Every bond you buy will help protect someone you love.
快看身后
Turn around!
-他在你后面 -让我们的士兵做好万全准备
– He’s right behind you! – Keep our boys armed and ready,
德国人就不敢来招惹我们
and the Germans will think twice about trying to get the drop on us.
健壮 坚定又忠心
Stalwart and steady and true
水牛城
密尔沃基
费城
芝加哥
势不可挡 时刻准备保卫美国
Forceful and ready to defend the red, white, and blue
美国队长
是谁将打败轴心国 如狐狸一样聪明
Who’ll give the Axis the sack and is smart as a fox?
像雄鹰一样高飞
Far as an eagle will soar
是谁让希♥特♥勒♥不敢踏出自己的地盘
Who’s making Adolf afraid to step out of his box?
他知道我们为何而战
He knows what we’re fighting for
是谁唤醒了沉睡在美国的巨人
Who waked the giant that napped in America?
我们知道 他就是美国队长
We know it’s no one but Captain America
是谁将完成使命
Who’ll finish what they began?
是谁将把德国佬踢回日本
Who’ll kick the Krauts to Japan?
纽约市
他胸前闪耀美国星
The star-spangled man
运筹
with a
帷幄
plan!
都有谁准备好帮我去修理希♥特♥勒♥了
How many of you are ready to help me sock old Adolf on the jaw?
好吧
Okay.
意大利 1943年11月
距前线五英里处
有志愿者吗
I need a volunteer.
不志愿的话我怎么会在这儿
I already volunteered! How do you think I got here?
我们要看妹子
Bring back the girls!
她们好像只唱那一首歌♥ 但是
I think they only know the one song, but
我去问问看
I’ll see what I can do.
去吧 甜心
You do that, sweetheart.
你的靴子不错 小仙女
Nice boots, Tinker Bell!
拜托 伙计们
Come on, guys,
我们是一队的
we’re all on the same team here.
队长
Hey, Captain!
在这儿签名吧
Sign this!
我们要妹子
Bring back the girls!
别在意 哥们 他们会喜欢你的
Don’t worry, pal. They’ll warm up to you. Don’t worry.
你好 史蒂夫
Hello, Steve.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
官方说法 我并不在这儿
Officially, I’m not here at all.
你的表演不错
That was quite a performance.
是啊
Yeah.
我不得不变通了一下
I had to improvise a little bit.
我以前的观众通常都是…
The crowds I’m used to are usually more
-小孩 -我听说你是美国的新希望
– twelve. – I understand you’re “America’s New Hope.”
我每到一个州国债销♥售♥额就上升10%
Bond sales take a 10% bump in every state I visit.
是布拉德参议员的主意吧
Is that Senator Brandt I hear?
至少他还让我做这个
At least he’s got me doing this.
菲利普斯还想把我关在实验室里呢
Phillips would have had me stuck in a lab.
你只有这两个选择吗
And these are your only two options?
实验室小白鼠或是跳舞的猴子
A lab rat or a dancing monkey?
你本该能做更多事的
You were meant for more than this, you know.
怎么了
What?
我长久以来的梦想
You know, for the longest time, I dreamed about
就是去海外战场
coming overseas
到最前线
and being on the front lines,
为我的国家效力
serving my country.
等到我终于如愿以偿
I finally got everything I wanted
却是穿着紧身衣
and I’m wearing tights.
他们好像刚打了一场恶仗
They look like they’ve been through hell.
这些士兵最惨
These men more than most.
施密特向阿扎诺派出了一支部队
Schmidt sent out a force to Azzano.
两百名士兵前去迎战
Two hundred men went up against him,
回来的不到五十个
and less than 50 returned.
你的观众里就有剩下的107步兵团的人
Your audience contained what was left of the 107th.
其他人的不是被杀就是被俘
The rest were killed or captured.
107步兵团
The 107th?
怎么了
What?
快走
Come on.
菲利普斯上校
Colonel Phillips.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!