分手再爱你
有时候我会坐下来回忆过去
Sometimes I find myself sitting back and reminiscing
特别是看到了别的情侣亲亲密密
Especially when I have to watch other people kissing
记得你叫我”我的女人”
And I remember when you started calling me your Mrs.
那些嬉笑打闹 那些嗔痴怒骂
All the play fighting. All the flirtatious disses
跟你诉说童年的故事
I’d tell you sad stories about my childhood
毫不介怀地托付心事
I dunno why I trusted you but I knew that I could
整个周末都腻在一起
We’d spend the whole weekend lying in our own dirt
穿着你的底裤T恤我就很开心
I was just so happy in your boxers and your T-shirt
沉沦 沉沦在最初的回忆里
Dreams, dreams of when we had just started things
沉沦在过去的你我中
Dreams of you and me
我感觉 我感觉我永远逃脱不了
It seems, it seems that I can’t shake those memories
不知道你是不是也一样
I wonder if you have the same dreams too
那些微不足道的事把我带回过去
The littlest things that take me there
这么恶俗的情节每天都在上演
I know it sounds lame but it’s so true
这样做是不对但这不公平
I know it’s not right but it seems unfair
这些事为什么总让我想起你
That thing’s are reminding me of you
我多希望我们能假装一切都没发生
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend
即使只有在周末这两天也好
Even if only for one weekend
亲爱的告诉我 真的结束了吗
So come on tell me, is this the end?
窝在床上喝茶看碟
Drinkin’ tea in bed Watchin’ DVDs
记得我一翻出你藏的杂♥志♥
When I discovered all your dirty, grotty magazines
你就带我上街 买♥♥回来的只有运动鞋
You’d take me out shopping and all we’d buy is trainers
其实我们什么也不做也很快乐
As if we ever needed anything to entertain us
那时你第一次把我介绍给你的朋友
The first time that you introduced me to your friends
你知道我很紧张 所以紧紧握着我的手
And you could tell that I was nervous so you held my hand
我心情不好的时候你就冲我做鬼脸
When I was feeling down you’d make that face you do
你对我来说就是无可取代
There’s no one in the world who could replace you
沉沦 沉沦在最初的回忆里
Dreams, dreams of when we had just started things
沉沦在过去的你我中
Dreams of me and you Dreams of me and you, ooh-ooh
不错
Nice.
我感觉 我感觉我永远逃脱不了
It seems, it seems that I can’t shake those memories
不知道你是不是也一样
I wonder if you feel the same way too
是的 姑娘
Girl, I do
该死 是公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Oh, shit, it’s work. Wait,
小点儿声 小点儿声
turn it down. Turn it down.
你好
Hello?
-嘘 杰西 -怎么了
– Shh. Jesse. – What?
《洛杉矶时报》要采访我
I have to give a sound bite for the L.A.
所以一分钟之内不要发出声音
Times, so no noise for a minute.
我等会儿可能要接个电♥话♥
I might actually get a call too,
所以如果有声音的话 就是我在打电♥话♥
so if it’s noisy, I’ll be on a call.
好了 开始吗
Okay. Ready? Ahem.
好 今年的流行趋势是
All right. This year, all
舒适简洁
trends will head toward simplicity and comfort.
Roku机顶盒 Vudu高清电影
Things like Roku, Vudu,
食谱和休闲服的销量会大幅增长
cookbooks and casual wear will see a spike in the market.
借我抽一口吧
Can I have a drag?

Yeah.
-那太好了 谢谢 -你干什么
– That’s perfect. Thanks. – What’d you do?
你就不能老老实实待一会儿
Seriously, can you not sit still for like two minutes?
不是说好了吗 不许再抽烟了
We talked about this. No more smoking.
-看 迪士尼音乐厅 -我才不会呢
– Hey, Disney Hall. – Yeah. I’m not doing it.
-不会什么 -我不会做那事
– Not doing what? – I am not doing that.
就是栋大楼呗
It’s just a building.
不是什么”流行趋势” 是吧
It’s not trending. Ow!
信不信我以胸还胸
Ow! Wanna go titty for titty?
我胳膊可比你长 胸也比你小
My arms are longer. My boobs are smaller.
-好好看路 -我看着呢
– Focus on driving. – I am focused on dri– Ow!
-好 -杰斯 那个地方太棒了
– Great. – Jess, that place is amazing.
我在谈正事儿呢
I’m on a really important call.
-哦 好 -恩
– Oh, okay. – Uh-huh. Yeah.
我不知道该怎么说 谢谢你打来
I don’t know what to say. Thank you for calling.
是那个工作的事儿吗
Is that about the job?
太好了 太谢谢了哥们儿
Awesome. Thank you so much, man.
谢了 是啊 再联♥系♥ 好 再见
Thank you, yeah. Talk soon. Okay, bye.
是那个杂♥志♥社打来的吗
Was that about the magazine job?
没 知道吗 西莱斯特 昨晚涨潮了
No. But, Celeste, a swell came in last night.
在西北方向
Northwest.
而且浪很大 清澈透亮
Apparently, it is overhead and it is glassy.
马里布: 位于洛杉矶西部海边 冲浪胜地
-你♥他♥妈♥在说些什么 -在马里布
– What the fuck are you talking about? – Malibu.
它们在翻腾 在呼唤
The waves are crushing right now.
你是在说冲浪吗
Are you talking about surfing?
是啊 你怎么一点儿也不激动
Yeah. Why are you not more excited?
我很兴奋啊 我还以为是杂♥志♥社打来的
I’m so psyched. I just thought that was about that job.
画插画的那个
The illustration job.
哦 那个 他们还没打给我
Right. They haven’t called me back.
我现在没那么急着工作
I’m not dying to work there.
我怎么觉得你一点儿也不着急啊
Doesn’t seem like you’re dying to work at all.
我现在在搞一个活动
I’m putting together a show.
会卖♥♥出东西的 这都得慢慢来
I’m gonna sell stuff. You know it takes time.
-我知道 -好啦 我现在送你回家吧
– I know. – Okay. Can I drop you off at home now?
-我已经错过了一浪了 -可是我还想
– I just missed a wave. – At some point, I feel–
-又错过了一浪 -好吧
– Missed another. – All right.
-两个浪刚打过去 -好
– Two more just went by. – Okay.
-本来可以去冲的 -送我回家吧
– I could be on those. – Take me home.
爱只要一点点 我们就能走很远
A little bit of love can go a long, long way
-六点之前回来 还要洗澡 -为什么要洗澡
– Be back by 6 so you can shower? – Why shower?
-和贝丝和塔克吃晚饭 -对对对
– Beth and Tucker, dinner. – Right. Yep.
-去割碎那透亮的浪吧 -外行了吧你
– Have fun shredding your glassy peel. – Oh, so wrong.
-爱你 -爱你
– Love you. – Love you.
谢了
Thank you.
你们上周最后去看乐队演出了吗
Did you guys end up seeing that band last week?
去了 那个”操♥你♥妈♥”是吧
Oh, yeah. Fuck Your Mom?
-他们真的很好 -没错
– They were for reals, dude. – Yeah.
你们结婚的时候应该请他们来
You should get them as your wedding band.
他们可能比较吵 不过应该很便宜
They’re loud but probably pretty cheap.
或者开场的那个”来逗逗我 基♥督♥”也很好
Or the band that opened, Please Us, Christ. They were good.
他们无敌了
They shredded.
我们都决定了 不是告诉你们了吗
It’s done. I told you.
我们已经找了新英格兰最好的摇摆乐队
We got the greatest swing band in New Englang.
-摇摆鱼顿足乐队 -我们没有
– Sugarfoot and the Swingin’ Scrod. – We actually didn’t.
我不是跟你说过吗
We talked about this.
摇摆乐是上个世纪的老古董了
Swing is so late ’90s.
我们不能请他们 不能请 不能
We’re not gonna do that. We’re not doing it. We’re not…
我要把你的脸吃掉 爱死你了
I’m gonna eat your face, I love you so much.
以后再说吧
We’ll talk about it later.
此刻我们应商议一下菜品
And so now we turn to the menu.
正是 首选之物应是这款玉米卷和玉米饼
Yes, I think the best idea is to get enchiladas and tacos,
你我二人分食之 何如
and then we split the two, ja?
此事不应仓促决定 窃以为此法不可取
This is a clinical choice, but I must object to your strategy
只因在下甚想独享此美食
for I wish to enjoy the tacos alone.
然此举颇不公道 你竟连一口都不愿分予我吗
No, but that is not fair. As long as I can have some bites, ja?
-你我皆知”一口”为何物 -非也非也
– But we know about your bites, don’t we? – No.
一口之后又有好多口
You take one and then you take many.
-正是正是 -此言非虚吧
– Ja, this is true. – Ja, you do.
非虚非虚
This is true.
我们不能再继续这么下去了
We can’t do this anymore.
哦 天哪
Oh, God. Oh.
亲爱的 结婚是有很大压力
Honey, weddings are so stressful,
但你们不要太担心 我们是过来人
but I promise you, we know.
-你们会没事儿的 -会没事儿的
– You guys will be fine. – Just fine.
-是啊 是啊 我们没事儿 -我们很好
– Yeah. Oh, yeah, we are fine. – No, we’re good.
你们他妈的是在干嘛
What the fuck are you two doing?
-什么意思 -什么意思
– What do you mean? – Yeah.
我什么意思 你们两个已经分开了
What do I mean? You two are not together.
还这个样子很不正常
It’s not normal, okay?
你们已经分居六个月了
You guys have been separated for six months.
你们是要离婚的人了
You’re getting divorced, all right?
还一天到晚的黏在一起
And you spend every day

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!