你知道吗 杰西 你一定会毁了它的
Well, you know what, Jesse? You definitely will blow it.
我真替你感到悲哀
You know, I feel sorry for you.
你恐怕一辈子都要孤单一人了
You might actually be alone your whole life.
-永远别给我打电♥话♥ -你放心好了
– Don’t ever call me. – Yeah, don’t worry about it.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no.
不要 不要
No, no.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-他好忧伤 -十分忧伤
– He’s so sad. – Totally.
等等
Wait.
不 他在画小兔子 他很快乐
No. He’s painting little rabbits. He’s so happy.
我知道他很忧伤 我去了艺术夏令营
He’s so sad. I know. I went to art camp.
真的吗
Oh, word?
妈的
Fuck.
好的
All right.
它先这样向下移♥动♥
That’s how it’s going down,
它现在就这样向下移♥动♥
that’s how it’s going down right now.
点着了 可以吸了
Hit it. Go get it.
请相信我 当我说
Believe me when I say
这是几个月来发生在我身上最好的事
That’s the best thing that’s happened to me in months.
会否极泰来的
Shit will get better.
会吗 你又不知道
Will it? You don’t know that.
-不敢相信他这么对我 -谁 J吗
– I can’t believe he did this to me. – Who? J?
他什么都没做 你自己想离婚的
He didn’t do nothing. You wanted a divorce.
对 但是我不想弄成这样
Yeah, but I didn’t want it like this.
我们不能改变环境时
When we’re no longer able to change a situation,
就得改变自己
we’re challenged to change ourselves.
维克多·弗兰克说的
Huh? Hmm. Viktor Frankl.
维克多·弗兰克 奥地利神经学家 精神病学家 犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥幸存者
要么就是大个小子 好像是大个小子
Or Biggie Smalls. It might be Biggie Smalls.
大个小子 The Notorious B.i.g的昵称 是美国的饶舌歌♥手
不知道 不记得了
I don’t know. I don’t remember.
操 我来感觉了 你呢
Fuck, man. I am fucking high. Are you high?
我好爽 好了 我得走了
I’m so high. All right, I gotta go.
-我能一起吗 -不行
– Can I come? – No.
-能给我买♥♥点德尔塔克吗 -不行
– Can you get me some Del Taco? – No.
德尔塔克 美国美式墨西哥快餐连锁店
你觉得奥巴马夫妇是真的恩爱吗
Do you think the Obamas really love each other?
对 对 我真这么想
Yeah. Yeah, I really do.
别再问了
No more questions.
悠着点抽 这可不是闹着玩的
Take it easy on that shit. It is not for kids.
我见你身陷孤独境地
I see you in a lonely place
你怎么这么盲目
How can you be so blind
你仍在惋惜
You’re still regretting
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
记得艾琳吧
You remember Eileen…
还有牧场沙拉酱吗 这盘太他妈多了
Do you have more ranch dressing cause it’s the fucking bomb.
你吃完…
Did you finish…
贝丝要结婚了
Beth is getting married.
我已经结过一次了 记得吧
I was married once. You remember?
这些家伙肯定得陷入一团混战
These guys are in for a fucking dogfight.
走 去给你拿杯汽水
Let’s go get you a soda.
狗咬狗 一嘴毛
A dogfight.
你才是狗咬狗
You’re a dogfight.
我不想孤独终老
I don’t wanna be alone forever.
亲爱的 你不会孤独终老的
Oh, honey. You’re not gonna be alone forever.
你只是现在脑子糊了 一会儿会清醒的
You’re just in a time-out till you sober up.
我就坐这 不过去让你难堪了
I’m gonna sit here. I’m not gonna embarrass you,
我保证 好吗
I promise you, okay?
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你想找寻真爱吗
Are you expecting to find the love
合适的爱情
Love that’s right
亲爱的 请睁开眼
Darling, open your eyes
让我指给你光明
Let me show you the light
我们真应该把这个尼克·诺特给请走
We should get Nick Nolte out of here, huh?
尼克·诺特 美国演员及监制 所饰角色多为性格彪悍之人
寻找合适的爱情
Find love that’s right
莱丽 我打电♥话♥是为了
Hey, Riley. I am calling to talk to you
你标识出错的事
about the error in your logo.
我非常非常抱歉
I’m so, so sorry.
我只想让你知道我也处在风口浪尖上
And I just wanna let you know that I am on top of it.
请给我回电♥话♥ 谢谢
Please call me back. Thank you.
你觉得我现在穿的这件裙子
Do you feel like the dress I’m
看着更像鸡蛋壳还是玫瑰花瓣
wearing reads more like eggshell or rose petal?
玫瑰花瓣还行
Rose petal’s okay.
蛋壳太白了 不能连续两天穿
Eggshell is too whitish to do two days in a row.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
亲爱的 我需要你的帮忙
Honey, I need your help.
我只有一个小时 你欠我的
I have like an hour, and you owe me
你昨天都扑到我奶奶身上去了
because you humped my nana yesterday.
莱丽·班克斯懂个屁啊
The fuck does Riley Banks know?
什么都不懂 她就是个荡♥妇♥
Uh… Nothing. She’s a tart.
对 她是个荡♥妇♥ 可她有惹火的小身材
Yes, she’s a tart. She’s got a cute little hot bod.
还有点小才
She’s moderately talented.
一点都没
Not even.
出道才五年 脸上还抹得都看不见肉了
Five years and it’s a wrap on that face.
如果是也就三四年
lf. Three, four.
她凭什么对我的生活说三道四
Why is she telling me anything about my life?
她就是个白♥痴♥小…
She’s a stupid litt…
莱丽·班克斯
-老天爷 天哪 -怎么了
– Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – What?
我没挂电♥话♥ 我居然没挂电♥话♥
I never hung up. I didn’t hang up the call.
这里和那底下
Over here and under there
该死
Crap.
你得接
You gotta get it.
莱丽 怎么了
Hey, Riley, what’s up?
我…这地方真不错
Listen, I– This is a really nice place.
事情是这样的 我最近实在很不顺
The thing is, I’ve been having a hard time in my own life.
所以你说轻蔑先于查证的时候
So when you said that thing about contempt and investigation…
你能闭会儿嘴吗
Can you just shut up for a minute?
我刚发现男朋友背叛了我
I just found out that my boyfriend cheated on me.
天哪 真对不起
Oh, God, I’m so sorry.
我都不知道你有男朋友
I didn’t even know you had a boyfriend.
对 没错 没人知道
Yeah, exactly. Nobody knew.
他不想让别人知道
He didn’t want anyone to know,
因为会损害他的形象而且
because it would be bad for his image and…
他就是个该死的混♥蛋♥
He’s just such a fucking asshole.
现在我的事业估计也要完了
Now my career might be over
因为你在我的标识里画了个阴♥茎♥
because you decided to put a penis in my logo.
太谢谢你了
Thank you for that.
我知道 对不起 真的对不起
I know. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
过来
Come here.
-干嘛 -来 到这来 没事了
– Why? – Come here. Just come here. It’s okay.
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
我就是好伤心 又好累
I’m just so sad. And tired.
现在我就要像你一样孤独了
And now I’m gonna be alone like you.
好 你不知道你自己在说什么 没事
Okay, you don’t know what you’re saying right now. It’s okay.
你看体育节目都能看哭?
Are you crying about sports?
就是让我想起了某人
Just reminds me of someone.
是女生吗
Is this about a girl?
我不是同性恋
I’m not gay.
不 我知道 我是说男生
No, I know. I meant a boy.
是啊
Yeah.
你想他吗
Do you miss him?
嗯 想
Yeah, I do.
这些事都他妈烦
They all fucking suck.
有点
Kind of.
永远都过不去这个坎吗 一直到老?
It really never gets better? Like, not even when you’re old?
不会
No.
但你能做到
But you do.
-咱能再抱抱吗 -好
– Can we hug again? – Yeah.
不会的 肯定 该死
I won’t, no. Crap.
不 不 不 我在机场

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!