-你的生意是卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 斯基尔茨 -卖♥♥不了多久了
– You sell weed, Skillz. – Not for long, dude.
现在他妈的每个街角都有个药店卖♥♥大♥麻♥
You seen those weed pharmacies on every fucking corner?
他们把我的生意都抢走了
They’re killing me.
我应该拓展一下业务
I mean, I think I gotta branch out,
倒腾倒腾冰♥毒♥什么的
start working in methamphetamines.
或者去幼儿园当老师吧
Or teach preschool, you know?
我很喜欢小孩儿 而且 我一直就想干这行
I love kids, and I just, I don’t know, always wanted to do that.
抱歉 哥们儿
Sorry, dude.
我知道你想跟我好好谈谈
I know this is serious talky time,
但是 你看见那妞儿的屁♥股♥没有
but look at the fucking seat on that girl.
-真是可以啊 -我觉得完不了
– That is a party. – I don’t think it’s over.
什么 她的屁♥股♥吗 怎么玩儿不了
What? Her butt? No, it goes on forever.
我说的是我和西莱斯特
No, man. Me and Celeste.
事情来得太快 她有点儿不知所措
She’s overwhelmed and confused,
但我觉得她会想清楚的
but I think she’s gonna come around.
不是吧 你真这么想 哥们儿
Oh, no. Really, pal?
我是说 都挺长时间了
I mean, it’s been a while, you know,
我觉得你该忘了她 过自己的日子了
but I think it’s time to accept that and move on.
叫那个维罗妮卡出来呗
Call that dime Veronica.
算了 那完全是一时兴起
No, dude. That was a one-time thing.
西莱斯特还不知道 你可别跟她说
Celeste does not know about it, so don’t tell her.
原来你那次是”肇事逃逸”啊
I didn’t know that was a hit-and-run.
如果你不是真心喜欢她的话
It’s not like you really liked her, so…
她也挺好的 但她不是西莱斯特
She was cool, but she’s not Celeste.
好吧 但别忘了 好马不吃回头草
Okay, but remember, you can’t reheat a soufflé.
-什么意思 -这是洛杉矶 美女如云啊
– What does that mean? – It’s L.A. There’s bettys everywhere.
你也该提醒一下西莱斯特你还很有实力
It’s good to remind Celeste you can pull a little wool.
-让她紧张紧张 -是啊
– Make her sweat a bit. – Yeah, I guess.
-你好 -你好
– How are you? – Good.
你要点什么 哥们儿
So, what do you want, man?
我是不想重蹈覆辙了
Maybe I just don’t wanna start over.
不是 我是说你想点什么吗 想要酸奶吗
No, I meant, like, what do you want? Do you want yogurt?
我想要一个枸杞绿茶
Can I have a goji-berry-and-green-tea
加麦片的酸奶
swirl with yogurt chips and Cap’n Crunch?
-你会跟我哥们儿出去约会吗 -不会
– Would you go out with my friend ever? – No.
你老婆呢 你们每天不都一起来吗
Where’s your wife? You guys are here every day together.
-我们其实分居了 -挺好的
– We’re actually separated. – Oh, cool.
我是说 挺惨的 管他呢 好啊 我会去的
I mean, bummer or whatever, but, okay, I’ll go.
就这么简单
Just like that.
好吧
Cool.
你是要搅在一起还是分开
You want it swirled or side by side?
-怎么了 -我就说一句话
– What? – I need to say one thing.
这句话我只说一次
Then I’m not gonna say another word about it.
抱歉那天我冲你发飙了
I’m sorry I wigged on you at dinner.
但你们本来就应该在一起
But I think it’s stupid you’re not together.
真的 你们是最好的朋友
I do. You guys are best friends.
能找到这么一个人多不容易啊
That’s the hard part.
其他的都不重要了
Nothing else matters.
贝丝 我的确很爱杰西
Beth, I love Jesse dearly
但他连个银行账户 一双皮鞋都没有
but he doesn’t have a checking account or dress shoes.
我孩子他爹起码得有辆车吧
The father of my children will have a car. You know?
杰西永远是我最好的朋友
Jesse will always be my best friend.
好吧 该说的我都说了
Okay. I said what I had to say.
其他的我就不说了
Not gonna say another word.
我只是把想说的说出来
I just needed to say that.
他真不应该住在那里
It’s a huge mistake that he’s living in that guesthouse.
你是在一点一点撕碎他的心
You are breaking his heart, slowly.
杰西没事的
Jesse is fine.
他很好
He’s fine.
没在工作吗
You’re not working?
又看北♥京♥奥♥运♥会呢
You’re watching the Beijing Olympics again?
又哭了
And you’re crying again.
马蒂尔斯的老婆去年出车祸死了
Matthias’ wife died in a car accident last year.
那个流行风网站的
Uh-huh. Hey, did you finish
设计图画好了吗
that artwork for the Pop Form website yet?
还没呢 我还在做
No, it’s not done yet. I’m still working on it.
你肯定会喜欢的
I think you’re gonna like it.
那你今晚能做完吗
Can you finish it tonight?
做不完 事实上
No. Actually…
坐下吧 我有话跟你说
Sit down for one second. I wanna tell you something important.

Oh. Okay.
跟刚才我跟你说的
Does it have something to do with the work you owe me
你欠我的设计图有关吗
that’s late that we were just talking about?
今晚我要出去约会
Tonight I am going on a date.
我要去见别的人了
And I’m gonna date people.
那太好了
That’s great.
-真的 -是啊
– It is? – Yeah.
别 杰斯 你可别又哭了 这很好啊
No, Jess. Please don’t cry again. Good for you.
-你不觉得有什么吗 -不觉得啊
– Doesn’t bother you? – No.
好吧 是那个酸奶屋的服务员
Okay. Yeah, it’s yogurt girl from Yogurt Yurt.
那个姑娘啊 她挺可爱的
Yogurt girl. Yeah, she’s cute.
-她应该很年轻吧 -特别年轻
– She’s really young, right? – Super young, yeah.
但是她的身材可真是让人…
But her body is, like, all-time.
好吧 这个不用跟我说
Okay, there’s no need for that, but–
太好了 真的很好
Wow, that’s great. That’s really great.
挺好的 一步一步来嘛
This is good. You gotta crawl before you walk.
你的下一任老婆又不会是她 不过也不一定
She’s not gonna be wifey number two, but whatever.
不会的 只是个约会
No. It’s just a date.
重要的一步哦
Hey. Big move.
真为你高兴
I’m proud of you.
-谢谢 -没别的事儿了
– Thank you. – Can I get up now?
嗯 没了
Oh, yeah. Okay.
我相信你 完了给我打电♥话♥
You’re gonna be great. Call me after.
还是算了
Ew. No.
我上了几年学 但我后来
I was in school, but l
退学了 因为我想在时装界工作
dropped out because I wanna work in fashion.
但是想找一份有钱拿的实习太难了
But it’s really hard to find a paid internship.
所以我又读书去了 现在我在酸奶屋打工
So I went back to school, and now I work at Yogurt Yurt.
我想挣点儿钱 干自己想干的事儿
I’m looking to make money doing something I love.
我坚信整个世界都会帮助我的
I’m sure the universe has my back.
好事会发生的 你说呢
The right thing will come along, you know?
-你明白我的意思吧 -明白
– I mean, you get it, obviously, right? – Totally.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-天哪 杰西 -嘘
– Oh, my God, Jesse. – Shh.
在我脸上干
“Do It on My Face”?
这首歌♥是希望大家做自己
This song is about being who you are.
除非你自己烂透了
Unless who you are sucks. Ha-ha.
所有人都闭嘴
Everybody shut up.
过来吧
Get over here
书店 咖啡
他们说放在新书发布区了
They said it would be in new releases.
在哪儿呢
Where is it?
不在这儿
No.
所以我说位置最重要
Now, that’s what I call placement.
就算是你自己的书 你也不能偷走啊
You shouldn’t steal it, even if it is your book.
我只是整理一下
I’m just rearranging some things.
-好了 -你不能这么干
– There. – You can’t do that.
-怎么不行 -店员没有选你的书
– Yes, I can. – An employee didn’t pick you.
这有什么关系
Doesn’t matter.
哇 店员推荐啊
Hey. Employee picks.
-恭喜啊 很好啊 -谢啦
– Congrats. That’s awesome. – Thanks.
-怎么了 -店员推荐
– What happened? – Employee picks.
杰西
Jesse?
维罗妮卡
Hey. Veronica.
-你怎么样 -挺好的
– How’s it going? – Good.
-最近好吗 -还不错
– How you been? – I’ve been good.
-你怎么样 -很好
– How have you been? – Good.
-你看起来不错啊 -谢谢 你也是
– You look great. – Thanks. You too.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
看看书
Checking out books.
我也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!