Home 惊悚电影 大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

0
大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

The others never stop, not unless they think you’re dead.
(R·P·亚当斯
牙科诊所办公室)
(蕾汀·瓦瑞克)
(X光片档案图表)
「不再与失败透顶的胆小鬼为伍!」
“No washed-up, chicken-shit!
「你这狗♥娘♥养♥的,有种就阻止我!」
Son of a bitch, you better try stop me!”
(哈曼·苏利文)
(查理·瓦瑞克)
♪ 我粉刷房♥子,我粉刷房♥子 ♪
♪ I painted her, I painted her ♪
♪ 前后左右,上下粉刷 ♪
♪ Up her belly and down her back ♪
♪ 不遗漏每一处缝隙 ♪
♪ Every crevice and every crack ♪
♪ 我粉刷房♥子,我粉刷房♥子 ♪
♪ I painted her, I painted her ♪
♪ 把房♥子粉刷了一遍又一遍 ♪
♪ Painted her through and through ♪
(头号♥野马牧场,二十四小时营业)
♪ 我给房♥子粉刷了一颗老番茄 ♪
♪ And I painted her old tomato ♪
♪ 还粉刷了一面红白蓝星条旗 ♪♪
♪ Red, white and blue ♪♪
(请按门铃并等待)
小狗,过来
Come here, puppy. Come on.
你好啊,你在叫什么?
Hello. Hello. What do you say, huh?
恶犬,你在叫什么?
What do you say? Vicious.
– 我是莫利 – 我是嘉娜
– I’m Molly. – I’m Jana.
这些姑娘就是甜品
These are the goodies.
– 他说他名叫萨利 – 莫利
– He says his name is Sally. – Molly
不管叫萨利还是莫利
Sally, Molly.
只要你裤裆里还有铃铛,我们就有办法摇响它
If you got a bell, honey, we’ll find a way to ring it.
我跋涉六百英里可不是为了供傻妞们取乐
I didn’t travel 600 miles for the amusement of morons.
女士们,听明白了吗?
Is that clear, ladies?
等等,你很不客气!
Now, just a darn minute there!
先生,你最好继续投掷羽毛飞镖,不然我会揍你进医院
You just keep throwing your feathers, mister, before I put you in a hospital.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
你就是我们要等候的那位先生吗?
Are you the gentleman we’ve been expecting?
我名叫莫利
My name is Molly.
我是贝弗利,你有何需求,尽管吩咐
I’m Beverly. Anything you want, name it.
一张好床
A good bed.
对,我已经为你预定了空房♥
Right. I’ve reserved Sin Bin for you.
好了,姑娘们,妳们可以坐下了
All right, girls. You can sit down now.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
当我的姑娘们不工作时便在这里休息
This is where my girls relax when they’re not working.
她们在此写信件、看电视、玩纸牌
They, uh, write letters, watch television, play cards.
肯佛提先生,我过一会儿来看你
Mr. Conforte, I’ll see you in just a few minutes.
好,亲爱的,照顾好这位男士
Okay, honey. Take good care of this man.
我们会的
Oh, yes, we will.
请走这边
This way, please.
当然了,不向你收取任何费用
There’s no charge for anything, of course.
– 没有水床吗? – 抱歉,但其余的我们都有
– No waterbeds? – Oh, I’m sorry. We have everything else.
当我醒来时
When I wake,
请给我煎两个三分半钟熟的鸡蛋
I appreciate two, three-and-a-half minute eggs,
一片全麦烤面包,再来一壶香草热茶
a piece of dry whole wheat toast, and a pot of hot herb tea.
好的
Okay.
如果需要我们为你提供乐趣
If there’s anything we can do for your pleasure,
嘉娜是个好姑娘
Jana is a nice girl.
我不跟妓♥女♥睡觉,至少不会刻意跟她们上♥床♥
I don’t sleep with whores– at least, not knowingly.
俗话说得好
Well, like they say,
「萝卜青菜,各有所爱」
“Different strokes for different folks.”
– 对 – 嘉娜,走吧
– Yeah. – Come on, Jana.
♪ 把我翻身,让我躺下,再做一次 ♪
♪ Roll me over, lay me down, and do it again ♪
♪ 把我从草堆里翻身 ♪
♪ Roll me over in the clover ♪
♪ 把我翻身,让我躺下,再做一次 ♪
♪ Roll me over, lay me down, and do it again ♪
♪ 把我从草堆里翻身 ♪
♪ Roll me over in the clover ♪
♪ 把我翻身,让我躺下,再做一次 ♪
♪ Roll me over, lay me down, and do it again ♪
♪ 把我从草堆里翻身… ♪♪
♪ Roll me over in the clover– ♪♪
查理!
Charley!
查理!
Charley!
(瓦瑞克,12号♥)
(崔斯·库赛斯镇银行劫案)
查理!查理!
Charley! Charley!
嘿,老夫人
Hey, mama.
– 您看见查理·瓦瑞克了吗? – 呃…
– You seen Charley Varrick? – Well–
我正在看你们订阅的报纸所刊登的这起可怕劫案
I’ve been reading your newspaper about that awful robbery.
在哪儿?您看见查理·瓦瑞克了吗?
Where? You seen Charley Varrick?
他很早就开货车离开了
Well, he left early in the truck,
依我看,他肯定是去找他的妻子
looking for that wife of his, if you ask me.
糟糕!
Shit!
瓦瑞克?
Varrick?
我就在瑞斯镇,试图运转配件
I’m over here in Reese, trying to run down a fitting.
– 配件? – 对,辅助油箱的配件
– Fitting? – Yeah, for the auxiliary gas tank.
我们昨晚谈过此事,记得吗?
We talked about it last night, don’t you remember?
总之,舒梅克尔镇的一个家伙有配件卖♥♥,我要去那里
Anyway, there’s a guy in Shoemaker who’s got one, I’m going over there.
– 你的牙齿怎么样? – 别管我的牙齿!
– How’s your tooth? – The hell with my tooth!
钱在哪里?我找不到!
Where’s the goddamn money, Charley? I can’t find it!
别担心,钱在安全地方
Don’t worry. It’s in a safe place.
我不可能把钱留在你身旁,你醉得神魂颠倒,懂吧?
I couldn’t leave it there with you cocked out, dead to the world, could I?
– 你看报纸了吗? – 是的,手里有一份
– Have you seen the papers? – Yeah, got a copy right here.
报纸上阿尔的照片令我很担心
This picture of Al bothers me.
照片拍得不算好,但可能会被旧相识注意到
It’s not that good, but somebody might just pick up on it.
你最好待在那儿,以防我急需你
You better stay there in case I need you fast.
我无法走太远!
I can’t go very far!
你得跟我讲你对钱做了什么?
You gonna tell me what you did with the money?
不能在电♥话♥里讲,听着,我有一大堆事要做
Not over the phone. Listen, I’ve got a million things to do.
橱柜里还有另一品脱酒,待在那儿,我今晚去见你
There’s another pint in the cupboard. Stay put, and I’ll see you tonight.
你最好会来!
You better, man!
(汤姆枪店)
(垃圾桶
保持阿尔伯克基市洁净)
– 嗨,您是汤姆吗? – 对
– Hi, you Tom? – Yeah.
我跟阿尔·达切尔提起过
Well, I mentioned to Al Dutcher…
某一天我可能会需要特别帮助
that I might need a special kind of a favor someday,
他说你有门道
and he, uh, he said you had connections.
阿尔·达切尔?
Al Dutcher?
那个又小又瘦的帅气男子?
Uh, small, thin, kinda nice-looking bird?
不是,又高又壮的丑陋男子
No. Tall, husky, ugly-looking bird.
– 你想要什么? – 我急需身份证件
– What do you want? – I need some paper, quick.
我不卖♥♥身份证件,我靠卖♥♥枪谋生
I don’t sell paper. I make my living selling guns.
我需要两张护照,阿尔说,如果你不经手
I need two passports. Al said if you didn’t handle something,
那你也认识做这类生意的人
you’d know somebody who did.
达切尔,达切尔
Dutcher, Dutcher.
我怎么认识这家伙的?
Where am I supposed to know this guy from?
通过朱丽叶,达切尔还曾因谋杀罪判刑十年
From Joliet. He was doing a ten-year slide for murder too.
朱丽叶是达切尔的女友,她是亚美尼亚裔姑娘
His girlfriend, Armenian girl.
请坐,你随意
Sit down. Make yourself comfortable.
– 五张大额钞票 – 五张大额钞票?是不是有点贵啊?
– Five bills. – Five bills? Isn’t that a little high?
现在涨到六张,你想讨价还价,那就去买♥♥地摊货
Just went to six. Wanna bargain, buy yourself a rug.
那好吧
Okay, okay.
– 六百美元 – 对
– Six hundred dollars. – Right.
两百、三百、四百、五百、六百块钱
Two, three, four, five, six hundred.
对,价格公道
Yeah, even money.
这是那位小美女的名片
There is the little beauty.
(珠尔·艾佛特,家庭摄影师)
「190号♥…」你怎么读这个词语?
“One-ninety…” How do you say that? Ara–?
– 阿茹珀侯 – 「阿茹珀侯街道」
– Arapahoe. – “Arapahoe Street.”
对,大概在半英里外,往右走
Yeah. About a half mile down, turn to the right.
– 非常感谢您 – 不客气
– Thank you very much. – All right.
噢…还需要别的吗?
Oh, uh– Anything else?
确实可能需要别的
There might be something else.
我可能想要销赃一些钱
I might want to fence off some money.
– 烫手吗? – 火烧眉毛
– Hot? – Burning up.
– 连续的序列号♥? – 不,不是那样的
– Consecutive serial numbers? – No, nothing like that.
但如果钱上面有某种记号♥,我不会感到惊讶
But I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some sort of a record.
– 我们谈论的钱有多少? – 很多
– How much money we talking about? – A lot.
– 非常多? – 非常多
– A whole lot? – A whole lot.
我到哪里联♥系♥你?
Where can I get in touch with you?
我漂泊不定,最好由我来联♥系♥你
Well, I’ll be here and there. Maybe I better get in touch with you.
那好吧
All right. Okay.
– 什么事? – 有一通电♥话♥找你
– Yeah? – There’s a phone call for you.
你准备好吃早餐了吗?
You ready for breakfast?
我还不知道,稍后通知妳
I don’t know yet. I’ll tell you later.
好的