Home 惊悚电影 大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

0
大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

是哈罗德·杨吗?
Was it Young?
– 是不是他? – 我…我不知道
– Hmm? – Uh– I– I don’t know.
哈罗德·杨没有胆量干这种事
Young doesn’t have the balls for a deal like that.
– 是梅纳德·波尤,对吗? – 但愿我知道
– It was Boyle, wasn’t it? – I wish I did know, man.
我的耐心越来越少了
My patience is wearing thin.
如果你不尽快令我满意
If I don’t get some satisfaction from you soon,
我就要狠狠地伤害你
I’m gonna start hurting you very badly.
– 瓦瑞克在哪里? – 我不知道
– Where’s Varrick? – I don’t know, man.
– 钱在哪里? – 我不知道
– Where’s the money? – I don’t know.
小伙子,你我之间交流不畅啊
Sonny boy, you and I are just not communicating.
– 晚上好,警长 – 晚上好
– Evening, Sheriff. – Evening.
– 伽芬柯先生正在等候你 – 喔
– Mr. Garfinkle has been expecting you. – Ah.
尼克,能请你检查一下这些吗?
Run a check on these, will you, Nick?
哈罗德,你还好吗?
Harold, you all right?
噢,比尔,我非常好
Oh, first-rate, Bill. First-rate.
当我不在这里时,我不喜欢陌生人出现在我的银行里
Just that I don’t like strangers in my bank when I’m not here.

Ah.
好吧
Well.
你介意把门关上吗?
Would you mind closing the door?
– 比尔,事情进展如何? – 我思考过了
– How are things progressing, Bill? – Well, I’ve been thinking.
– 其中两个劫匪是开黄色轿车来的,对吧? – 对
– Two of them drive up in a Connie, right? – Right.
但银行里早已有另外两个劫匪在等待
But there’s two already inside the bank waiting.
他们是怎么过来的?
Now, how’d they get here?
你觉得还有一辆车被遗弃在某处…
You think maybe there’s an abandoned vehicle some place near–
霍顿警长!他说劫案发生后这辆车就一直在这儿
Sheriff Horton! He said the car’s been here ever since the morning of the robbery.
好的
Right.
看这个
Here.
– 是什么? – 无论是否有用,火柴
– What is it? – For what it’s worth. Matches.
「瑞斯·兰斯保龄球馆」
“Reese Lanes Bowling”–
就是它!这起案件终于大有进展了
Hell, that’s it! This case is breaking wide open.
即便要去瑞斯镇挨家挨户打听,我也要得到线索
I’ll get a line on that bastard if I have to ring every doorbell in Reese. Come on.
戴夫,你和亨德森守着车,有新发现就通知我
Dave, you and Henderson stay with the car and let me know if you find anything.
其他所有人,赶紧出发!
Everybody else, let’s move it!
小子,你说了算
You called it, kid.
是谁?
Who’s there?
莫利
Molly.
我说过午夜之前我无法完工
I told you I wouldn’t be finished ’til midnight.
那我们就打发一、两个小时
So we’ll kill an hour or two.
妳有瓦瑞克先生的消息吗?
You haven’t heard from Mr. Varrick?
不,还没有
No, not yet.
我能用妳的电♥话♥吗?
May I use your telephone?
可以,你随意
Yeah, make yourself at home.
妳有啤酒给我这个饥渴男人喝吗?
Say, you wouldn’t have a beer for a thirsty man, would you?
我去找找看
I’ll look and see.
贝弗利,我是莫利
Beverly, it’s Molly.
我在阿尔伯克基市,电♥话♥号♥码为242-5325
I’m in Albuquerque at 242-5325.
好,谢谢妳
Okay. Thank you.
(低脂酸奶)
瓦瑞克?
Varrick?
我们有你的逮捕令
We got a warrant for your arrest.
要么你出来,要么我们冲进去
Either you come out or we’re coming in.
大家听好,快速移♥动♥并掩护我们
All right, everybody, you stand fast and keep us covered.
任何人都不要粗心大意
And don’t anybody get careless.
我本应告诉你,没人在家
I could’ve told you nobody was home.
请你为购买♥♥炸♥药♥签名,行吗?
Will you sign for the dynamite, please?
– 为购买♥♥炸♥药♥签名,对吗? – 对
– Sign for the dynamite, right? – Right.
– 这年头样样都得签名 – 我猜也是
– Gotta sign for everything these days. – I guess so.
炸♥药♥,延时器
Dynamite, time delay cap,
水银开关和应急厢灯
mercury switch and emergency compartment light.
一、二、三、四样物品,还需要别的吗?
One, two, three and four. Anything else?
– 就这些 – 总共九美元
– That’s it. – That’s nine dollars even.
好的
All right.
给你单据,收你十块
There you go. Out of 10.

Yeah.
您知道现在的时间吗?
Wouldn’t happen to have the time, eh?
– 我的手表有点慢,八点四十七分 – 八点四十七分
– My watch is a little slow. It’s 8:47. – 8:47, right.
– 我装进纸袋里 – 我不需要纸袋,谢谢您
– I’ll put that in a bag. – Okay. I don’t need a bag. Thank you.
– 我能问这是干嘛用的吗? – 您当然能问(但我不会回答)
– May I ask what that’s for? – Oh, you certainly may.
(查理·瓦瑞克
农药喷洒)
不,我想和波尤先生谈
No, no. I wanna talk to Mr. Boyle.
请问什么事?
What is it about, please?
妳那边是西部富达银行的主办公室,对吗?
This is the main office of Western Fidelity banks, isn’t it?

Yes. Yes, it is.
而波尤先生是连锁银行的行长?
And Mr. Boyle is the president of the chain?
而我正是他的秘书,请问我该如何效劳?
And I’m his executive secretary. Now, how can I help you, please?
妳无法效劳,我得跟波尤先生本人谈或是与他见面
You can’t. I have to see or talk with Mr. Boyle himself.
波尤先生出城了
Mr. Boyle is out of town,
如果您留下姓名、电♥话♥号♥码和联♥系♥地址…
but I’m sure if you leave your name and a number where you can be reached, he’ll–
请问妳叫什么名字?
What is your name, please?
– 佛特小姐 – 佛特?
– Miss Fort. – Fort?
是,先生
Yes, sir.
(雷诺市飞行服务站)
嘿,孩子!
Hey, kid!
嘿,孩子!
Hey, kid!
把玫瑰花全拿来
Bring all your roses.
所有的吗?
All of them?
所有的!
All of them!
好样的,二十块够吗?
Atta boy. Twenty okay?
– 当然! – 好的
– Sure! – Okay.
– 谢谢您 – 谢谢你
– Thank you. – Thank you.
佛特小姐,晚上好
Oh, Miss Fort. Good evening.
有位先生早些时候送花给妳,妳或许想要接收
A gentleman brought some flowers by for you earlier. You might like to have them.
– 哪位先生? – 我真不认识
– What gentleman? – I really don’t know.
他没有留下姓名,我还以为妳认识他
He didn’t leave his name. I thought probably you would know him.
– 晚安 – 晚安,亚瑟
– Good night. – Good night, Arthur.
– 晚上好,佛特小姐 – 嗨
– Good evening, Miss Fort. – Hi.
晚上好,威廉,你今晚怎么样?
Good evening. How are you tonight, William?
很好
Fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
(私人停车位)
– 是谁? – 送花
– Who is it? – Flowers.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
抱歉,我无意吓到妳
Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.
但如有必要的话,我照样会把妳扔出窗外
Which doesn’t mean I won’t throw you right out that window if I have to.
我不害怕
I’m not scared.
– 你想干嘛? – 我想见波尤
– What do you want? – I wanna see Boyle.
肯德瑞克酒吧
Kendrick bar.
喂,请让我跟梅纳德·波尤先生通话
Hello. I’d like to speak to a Mr. Maynard Boyle, please.
屋子里有叫波尤先生的吗?
Is there a Mr. Boyle in the house?
我马上来
Be right there.
喂,喂?
Hello. Hello?
喂,我是西比尔
Hello. This is Sybil.
佛特小姐,听到妳的声音真开心
How pleasant to hear your voice, Miss Fort.
我假设这通电♥话♥很重要
I assume this call is important.
如果你觉得七十五万美元很重要的话
If you consider three quarters of a million dollars important.
此话怎讲?
What about it?
我这里有位先生想把钱还给你
I have a gentleman here who wants to give it back to you.
他一个人吗?
Is he alone?
是的,他一个人
Yes. He’s alone.
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on.
谢谢妳
Thank you.
– 喂,波尤? – 你是谁?
– Hello, Boyle? – Who is this?
查理·瓦瑞克
Charley Varrick.
我想把东西还给你
I got something I wanna get back to you.
怎么包装的?
How is it packaged?
装在两个帆布包里,正面印着名字
In two canvas leather bags with the name stenciled on the front.
那就还回来呀,有何问题?
So give them back. What’s your problem?
问题就是那个驾驶褐红色轿车的大块头想要杀死我
The problem is the big gorilla in the maroon car is trying to kill me.
我洗耳恭听
I’m listening.
我要你保证,一旦你拿到帆布包,此事就此结束
All I want is your word that once these bags are delivered to your hand,
不要再报复我
that’s the end of it– no reprisals.
– 所以你想与我见面? – 单独见面,不许派杀手