Home 惊悚电影 大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

0
大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

Okay.
出去时关上门
Shut the door on the way out.
遵命
Righto.
什么事?
Yeah?
喂,莫利?我是诚实人约翰
Hello, Molly? Honest John here.
我们有一条线索给你,在阿尔伯克基市
We’ve got a lead for you, in Albuquerque.
去汤姆枪店,他在等候你
Tom’s Gun Shop. He’s expecting you.
好的,去汤姆枪店
Yeah. Tom’s Gun shop, right.
顺便一提,梅纳德·波尤今早乘飞机去了新墨西哥州
Incidentally, Maynard Boyle flew over to New Mexico this morning.
他住在肯德瑞克镇的旅行者汽车旅馆
He’s staying at the Travel-On-In Motel in Kendrick.
你要留意
Make a note of that.
(新墨西哥州,崔斯·库赛斯镇
西部富达银行)
先生,我能效劳吗?
May I help you, sir?
我名叫梅纳德·波尤,我是西部富达银行的行长
My name is Maynard Boyle. I’m President of Western Fidelity.
这是我们的银行,我来此见哈罗德·杨,他是分行经理
This is our bank. I’m here to see Harold Young. He’s our branch manager.
波尤先生,我去通知伽芬柯先生你在这里
I’ll tell Mr. Garfinkle you’re here, Mr. Boyle.
– 失陪 – 等等
– Excuse me. – Just a minute.
我想见的人是哈罗德·杨,不是伽芬柯
It’s Young. Harold Young. He’s the one I want to see. Not Garfinkle.
先生,地方检察官办公室负责此次调查
Sir, the district attorney’s office is in charge of this investigation.
你需要得到伽芬柯先生的允许才能见他
You’ll need Mr. Garfinkle’s permission to see him.
请恕我失陪
Now excuse me, please.
先生,能请您推我吗?
Mister, would you please push me?
当然
Sure.
– 妳叫什么名字? – 霍莉
– What’s your name? – Holly.
– 妳的猫咪叫什么名字? – 山姆
– What’s your kitty’s name? – Sam.
波尤先生,这位是伽芬柯先生
Mr. Boyle. This is Mr. Garfinkle.
– 妳有兄弟姐妹吗? – 有
– You got any brothers and sisters? – Yes.
– 有几个? – 一个弟弟和一个妹妹
– How many? – One brother and one sister.
波尤先生,你来此的目的是什么?
What’s your business inside, Mr. Boyle?
我的目的是我想见哈罗德·杨
My business is I want to see Harold Young.
恐怕现在不行
Afraid that’s impossible right now.
为何不行?他被逮捕了吗?
Why is it impossible? Is he under arrest?
– 不,哈罗德·杨没有被逮捕 – 既然如此,我想见他
– No, he’s not under arrest. – In that case, I’d like to see him.
我大老远从雷诺市乘飞机过来就是特意为了这个目的
I’ve flown all the way from Reno especially for that purpose.
杨先生正在审计账目,我确信你能理解
Mr. Young is making an audit. I’m sure you’ll understand.
恰恰相反,我并不理解
Well, I assure you, I do not understand.
我为何不能进入我自己的营业场所?
Now, why am I being denied access to my own premises?
这事关优先级
Well, it’s a matter of priority.
最重要的第一点,这是谋杀案调查
You see, first and foremost, this is a murder investigation.
我的目的纯粹是财务状况
Well, my business is purely financial.
波尤先生,目前为止你很幸运
Well, you’re very lucky so far, Mr. Boyle.
我们发现只丢失了一千三百美元
All we’ve found missing is about $1,300.
正如俗话所说,好人有好报
Well, if you’re a nice fellow, nice things happen to you.
我也听说是如此
So I hear.
到哪里联♥系♥你?
Now, uh, where can you be reached?
我住在肯德瑞克镇的旅行者汽车旅馆
I’m at a motel in Kendrick– the Travel-On-In.
我让杨先生忙完之后联♥系♥你
I’ll have Mr. Young get in touch with you as soon as he’s free.
芬柯先生?
Mr. Finkle?
是「伽芬柯」
“Garfinkle.”
– 哈罗德·杨有嫌疑吗? – 什么嫌疑?
– Is Harold Young under suspicion? – Suspicion of what?
串谋抢劫的嫌疑,请不要看低我
Suspicion of collusion in robbery. Please don’t talk down to me.
波尤先生,任何人都可能有嫌疑
Now, uh, anybody could be under suspicion, Mr. Boyle.
我们仍然处于提出疑问的阶段
You see, we’re still at the stage where questions are being raised.
请恕我失陪
Now, if you’ll excuse me.
– 再见,霍莉 – 再见,先生
– Bye, Holly. – Good-bye, mister.
(珠尔·艾佛特
摄影师)
什么事?
Yeah?
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
– 妳就是摄影师吗? – 对,没错
– Uh, are you the photographer? – Yeah, that’s right.
坐轮椅的男人给了我名片
A man in a wheelchair gave me this.
进来吧
Come in.
你进里面去就行了
You just step right in there.
– 你想要什么? – 我急需两张护照
– What is it that you wanted? – I need two passports in a hurry.
来这里的人都说急需
Yeah. Everybody’s in a hurry.
– 有照片吗? – 没有
– Got any pictures? – No.
好吧,请你坐在那边的凳子上
No. Okay, over there. Sit down on that stool, if you will.
每张护照要花费你两百五
What it’ll cost you’ll be 250 apiece.
总共五百
That’s 500 all told.
要预先付款
That’s in advance.
无意冒犯,但急需护照的人通常都陷入了麻烦
No offense, but people who need passports in a hurry are generally in trouble.
如果你在外面出事,那我就白忙活了,明白吧?
You get shot between now and then, I get stuck. You understand?
没关系,我也不想让妳吃亏
Yeah, it’s okay. I wouldn’t want you to take a loss.
– 噢,天呐 – 妳多快能办妥?
– Oh, gee. – How soon can you have them?
你说需要两张护照?
Ah, you say you need two of them?
对,一张给我,另一张给我朋友
Yes, one for me and one for my friend.
– 我能让你两天内拿到手 – 两天?
– I can let you have them in, uh, two days. – Two days?
特急订单你得额外花钱
On a rush order, it’ll cost you a extra.
妳得更快办妥才行
You’ll have to do better than that.
开什么玩笑?你知道要涉及什么吗?
What, are you kidding? You know what’s involved?
这可不是挖土豆,懂吗?
This is not digging potatoes, you know?
你朋友何时过来拍他的照片?
How soon can your friend be in to have his picture taken?
他无法过来,我希望妳能利用这个
He can’t. I was hoping maybe you could use this.
你能看镜头吗?
That the way you want to look?
这是他的驾照
It’s his driver’s license.
哈曼·苏利文,你想使用这个名字?
Harman Sullivan, that’s the name you want to use?
– 对,妳能利用驾照的照片吗? – 当然,我能蒙骗过关
– Yeah. Can you use that picture? – Sure, I can dupe it.
但你知道这要涉及到什么工作吗?
But have you any idea what kind of work is involved?
我必须昼夜不停地工作,看镜头
I’m gonna have to work day and night. Pose.
而这又要额外花费你五百
And that’s gonna cost you 500 extra.
五百美元?
Five hundred dollars?
五百美元
Five hundred dollars.
那妳一杯水要卖♥♥多少钱?
What do you get for a glass of water?
我会给妳额外的五百块钱
I tell you what. I’ll give you the other five hundred,
但我要在今晚六点时都拿到这两张护照
but I gotta have both passports by 6:00 tonight.
绝不可能,最快也要明天
Mmm. Tomorrow. The absolute outside.
折衷一下,今晚午夜十二点
Split the difference. Twelve midnight.
我只为你这英俊男人而做
The things I do for a handsome man.
– 谢谢妳赞美我的容貌 – 谢谢你光顾我的生意
– Well, thanks very much. – Thank you very much.
这是妳办理两张护照所需要的信息
All right, here’s the information you’ll need for both the passports.
姓名、头发颜色、眼睛颜色、身高…诸如此类
You got the names and the hair, eyes, height– that stuff.
查理·瓦瑞克,瑞斯镇河畔活动房♥屋,这是我的地址
Charley Varrick, Reese River Mobile Homes– that’s my address.
我的电♥话♥号♥码写在下面,好吗?
My telephone number is right down here, okay?
这是我的名片,以防妳弄丢那个
Here’s my card, in case you lose that.
午夜时再见妳
See you at midnight.
瓦瑞克先生,你确定这些钱没问题吗?
Uh, Mr. Varrick, you sure this money is good?
人们为了那种钱互相残杀
People kill each other for that kind of money.
– 我能拿妳一根棒棒糖吗? – 那要额外花费你五百
– Can I use one of your suckers? – Cost you an extra 500.
你出去时把外面的门关上,好吗?
Close the outside door on your way out, okay?
妳做主
You got it.
我做主
I got it.
我是莫利
I’m Molly.

Oh. Well.
我有一条特别消息要给你
What I have for you is special information.
花费了我很多钱,我必须得到一些回报
Cost me a lot of money. I gotta get something for it.
你会得到一大笔…善意
You’re going to earn a great deal of… goodwill.
我已经得到足够的善意
I got all the goodwill I need.
如果你想知道我所知道的,拿些现金放在柜台上
If you wanna know what I know, get some cash on the counter.
老实待在那儿并从头讲起,要有善意
Now sit there and start talking with goodwill.
他们无法这么快就在我的旅馆房♥间或你的车里安装窃听器
I don’t suppose that they could get a bug in my motel room or your car this fast,
但小心驶得万年船
but it never hurts to be careful.
他们必须先取得法♥院♥许可
They’d have to get a court order first.
法♥院♥许可?
A court order?
安装窃听设备需要法♥院♥批准
To install a listening device.
我不是在说地方检察官办公室的那个老滑头
I’m not talking about that bright little bagel snapper from the district attorney’s office.
– 他怎么称呼自己来着? – 伽芬柯
– What does he call himself? – Garfinkle.
伽芬柯
Garfinkle.
他应该改名
He should change his name.
哈罗德,你知道吗?
You know something, Harold?
我从未想过自己会乐意与奶牛交换位置
I never thought I’d be willing to change places with a cow.
奶牛?
A cow?
这些篱笆内的动物是奶牛,不是吗?